In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Wells, ME
There are 6 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Wells
- Main Choice InspectionsJosh was fantastic to work with. Bill did my previous inspection in 2017 so I knew I had to call again. Josh was VERY thorough with his inspection. Pointed out every item he felt needed mentioning which was extremely helpful! The septic inspection was fantastic as well. Very neat and clean dig locations as well as information and recommendations moving forward. All in all I would highly recommend MCI to anyone anywhere! Extremely pleased with the results
- JIM ROGERS SEPTIC TANK SVCExcellent! Chris Rogers Dad, Jim took care of my Dad and has taken care of me for all septic needs. Total 47 years
- Maine Site Evaluations LLCMark was great, he actually had to come out a couple of times, we went over a rough plan the first time and I needed more information about the lot for him, he came back and finished up the plan, I submitted the plan without issue. The true test of any professional is when the plan changes and to be able to adapt to the new circumstance. I need to change a couple of items in the plan, he drew up a new plan without additional charge and I had it sent to the town. Overall it was pretty easy to put a new septic and leech field in by myself with Marks plan. If you can use a tape measure you can install and septic system with a plan
- Main Choice InspectionsWorking with Main Choice Inspections is always a delight. They are thorough, friendly, and professional. I highly recommend them.
- Main Choice InspectionsMain Choice Inspections is the best inspection company out there. They are so thorough and their reports are very detailed. They really are a one-stop-shop and do everything including: sewer line scoping, well flow test, septic inspection, mold testing, water testing, air radon testing, and the list goes on. I wouldn't hire anyone else to inspect my home! Always quick to respond and answer any questions for myself and my clients. When you use MCI to inspect your home.... you have them for life! FIVE STARS
- Main Choice InspectionsThe inspection went great! They showed up early to make sure there was time to dig up the septic tank covers, were exceptionally thorough, and took the time to show me some items of concern while there. One thing that showed exceptional customer service...my inspection took place the Friday of Labor Day weekend, I asked for a radon test which they brought out to the house early, to ensure the results wouldn't be held up by the long weekend. That shows huge consideration for their customers! I would definitely use them again, I'll probably call in a few years and ask for a maintenance inspection. My costs were a little high, but that is because I asked for many extras. The office was great to deal with when it came to changing my mind about what I wanted
- Main Choice InspectionsBill was on time and quick to answer any and all questions and concerns. Very professional and personable, I would recommend his services to anyone buying a new home. The inspection report was very thorough but easy to understand.
- Main Choice InspectionsBill was great! I had the pleasure of hiring him twice . Both times he went beyond what I had expected . If you r looking for quality then look no further!
- Main Choice InspectionsGreat! I was amazed at the amount of detail and knowledge we received. Would recommend them to anyone needing a home inspection.
- Main Choice InspectionsBill is great, very thorough. This was the 2nd house we had inspected, the first one did not go well so he inspected this 2nd house for free as advertised. (too many big items were wrong w/the first house) He goes through every inch of the house, pointing out items that should be fixed immediately down to a "honey do" list. My realtor was also very impressed with his thoroughness and took his card for future referrals
Septic Tank Companies in Wells
- Business Description:Plumbing services | Plumbing repair | Water heater replacement | Water heater installation | Drain cleaning services | Clogged drain | Boiler installationRecent Review:Very professional. The job was completed on time. In fact he was able to come earlier than originally scheduled. Communication was great. He stopped at Home Depot in Biddeford to pick up the water heater had purchased. I had to call him back the next day for a minor electrical issue and he came right away and resolved the issue. He also put in a new shut off valve because the old shutoff valve was not working properly. I would definitely hire Rob again. The professionalism and service were terrific. It was difficult finding a plumber to do the job and I was lucky to find one like RobBob W.
- Business Description:Millyard Home Inspection is a home inspection service that meets and exceeds national standards. We are a full service inspection service that includes: Septic Evaluation; Air Radon Testing; Well water Testing; mold, asbestos and lead evaluation testing. First time home buyers or experienced investors will feel comfortable knowing Millyard Home Inspection has the experience and knowledge to make you feel secure in making one of life's biggest decision. My name is Dan Lombardo and I know how f..Recent Review:Dan was FANTASTIC! From our 1st conversation I could tell Dan was extremely experienced. He was professional, on time, and a great communicator. He did an extremely thorough inspection and found a bunch of things we never would have seen - a few of which were health or safety hazards. His report was extremely well done, detailed and clear and contained excellent photos. In all a great experience and I HIGHLY recommend Dan and Millyard InspectionJ a.
- Business Description:$100 off to Angie's List members not to be combined with any other offer. Winner of the Angie's List Super Service Award every year since 2015. At Main Choice Inspections it's our mission to make your home inspection a highlight of the home purchase. Bill Heath is the Owner and Certified Master Inspector who stands behind every inspection with the MCI guarantee, if you are not completely satisfied with the inspection he will pay for another inspector to inspect your home. (see website for det..Recent Review:The price was a little expensive, but it was worth every penny. I chose the package with additional add on’s, because I wanted a comprehensive report. Tom was very thorough, professional, and knowledgeable. They saved me a ton of money by finding an issue with the septic system, that wasn’t easy to find. Tom was there for close to 4 hours and went over every aspect of the home with me in a walk through. I would highly recommend Main Choice and will definitely use them again in the future. Bill the owner was a very pleasant guy as well, and wasn’t afraid to roll his sleeves up and get dirty. Couldn’t have been happier with their servicesNicholas Z.
- Business Description:Dogwood Tree is your complete tree health company, from pruning, planting and removals. we also offer complete septic installation.Recent Review:Good. He arrived for an estimate on New Year. Because this was such a small job, he noted that he will give a call the next time he is in the area for the day. He did, showed up on the day he said he would, took it out quickly, cleaned up properly, and asked before removing the fence. <br /> He did note that $300.00 was his minimum and the task did not take long He said he'd stop by in the summer to trim a few branches for free,which he did not do. This did not upset us as we did not really expect him to-- this seemed over above his job duties. <br /> I'd also like to note I was referred to him by a nursery in South Berwick that spoke highly of him, and I received another excellent recommendation from a co-worker who had used him in the past. <br /> Best, <br /> Devin <br /Devin B.
- Business Description:Services provided include but are not limited to: Site Work, Excavation, Sewer & Water Connections, Utilities , Septic Systems, Culverts and Drainage, Public/Private Driveways & Roads, Material Deliveries (Large or Small Quantities), Trucking, Demolition, Snow Plowing, Lot Clearing, Field Building, Lawn Installation, Grading, Retaining Walls, Ponds, Brush Removal, Stump Removal, Trail Maintenance , Erosion Control, Misc. Property ImprovementRecent Review:Couldn't have gone better. I didn't know Jake at all when I was interviewing contractors. He impressed me with his responsiveness to my emails and calls. He was here when he said he would be and called ahead as well. I had quotes from three contractors, not only was he the lowest but he was the only one bring in all new material, the others planned to reuse the loan and sand where they could. We took a chance and hired Jake, couldnt be more happy. Our field was failed so we were a family of 5 ( with three teenagers) on water rationing for three weeks during a stay at home pandemic. We needed the work done quickly. He was here in 3 days and finished it 2 days later. In the process we realized we needed to extend a stone wall as a result of the new size of the field. I didnt have a vehicle which could transport that many bricks. Jake had one of his guys pick it up for me with his truck and deliver it to the site, no charge. Really great service, I would highly recommend Farrell Contracting ServivesJohn G.
- Business Description:Drain King is a "Complete Drain Cleaning Service" company - We are a family-owned business and we strive to establish long-lasting relationships with our customers. We establish these relationships by being timely, fair and honorable while maintaining a clean and organized job site and appearance. We clean any type of drains, residential and commercial. We offer video pipe camera inspections and a special de-rooting process that comes with a 1 year guarantee or longer. We offer flat rate pric..Recent Review:Within minutes, removed toilet, clear obstruction, replaced toilet and solved our problem of a toilet which would not flush even after augering. Cleaned up and overall excellent work. Nice guy too. Recommend him to anyone with a drain problemLee P.
- Business Description:For as long as we've been an operating business, we have provided the best customer service and quality plumbing repair, installation, and heating services to the Scarborough, ME and surrounding areas. When you have plumbing, remodeling or water heater needs to be met, think of locally owned and operated Chamberlain Plumbing & Heating. Stick with the best and call us todayRecent Review:After two days the clogged seems to have dissolved with the Draino, hours after calling Steve. So it was the classic, call for repair and no problem found. We did discuss needing to cut in an appropriate clean out valve to allow for snaking on the next visit. (Old house and system, there will be a "next time"). Appreciate the visit, info and no charge. :-Tracey A.
- Business Description:We are a full service property maintenance company. In addition we complete demos and complete remodels/builds as well.
- Business Description:Excavation , demolition, trucking , septic services , septic tank pumping.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Wells
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Briggs & Son Plumbing, Heating & Pump ServicePO Box 181
Hollis Center, Maine
- Briggs & Son Plumbing, Heating & Pump Service
- Farrell Contracting Services, LLC125 High Rd
Lee, New Hampshire
- Farrell Contracting Services, LLC
- Hometown Builders LLCP.O.Box 98
East Parsonsfield, Maine
- Hometown Builders LLC
- Littlefield Excavation10 Pomerleau St
- Littlefield Excavation
- NORMAN RUCK PAVING & EXCAVATING INC7 PROCTOR RD
- NORMAN RUCK PAVING & EXCAVATING INC
- Precision Landscape and ExcavationPO Box 6672
- Precision Landscape and Excavation
- Seth McCoy's Trucking & Excavating LLC39 Blueberry Hill Rd
- SHAW EARTHWORKS INCP.O. Box 314
- Spang Builders Inc10 Granite Heights Rd
- StoneX Landscaping & Excavation
- SurveyWorks, Incorporated528 River Road
- Sweet Associates155 Gray Rd
- Seth McCoy's Trucking & Excavating LLC
- Up-Country Building Inspectors IncP O Box 1568
- Up-Country Building Inspectors Inc