In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Scarborough, ME
There are 6 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Scarborough
- Main Choice InspectionsJosh was fantastic to work with. Bill did my previous inspection in 2017 so I knew I had to call again. Josh was VERY thorough with his inspection. Pointed out every item he felt needed mentioning which was extremely helpful! The septic inspection was fantastic as well. Very neat and clean dig locations as well as information and recommendations moving forward. All in all I would highly recommend MCI to anyone anywhere! Extremely pleased with the results
- JIM ROGERS SEPTIC TANK SVCExcellent! Chris Rogers Dad, Jim took care of my Dad and has taken care of me for all septic needs. Total 47 years
- Maine Site Evaluations LLCMark was great, he actually had to come out a couple of times, we went over a rough plan the first time and I needed more information about the lot for him, he came back and finished up the plan, I submitted the plan without issue. The true test of any professional is when the plan changes and to be able to adapt to the new circumstance. I need to change a couple of items in the plan, he drew up a new plan without additional charge and I had it sent to the town. Overall it was pretty easy to put a new septic and leech field in by myself with Marks plan. If you can use a tape measure you can install and septic system with a plan
- Main Choice InspectionsWorking with Main Choice Inspections is always a delight. They are thorough, friendly, and professional. I highly recommend them.
- Main Choice InspectionsMain Choice Inspections is the best inspection company out there. They are so thorough and their reports are very detailed. They really are a one-stop-shop and do everything including: sewer line scoping, well flow test, septic inspection, mold testing, water testing, air radon testing, and the list goes on. I wouldn't hire anyone else to inspect my home! Always quick to respond and answer any questions for myself and my clients. When you use MCI to inspect your home.... you have them for life! FIVE STARS
- Main Choice InspectionsThe inspection went great! They showed up early to make sure there was time to dig up the septic tank covers, were exceptionally thorough, and took the time to show me some items of concern while there. One thing that showed exceptional customer service...my inspection took place the Friday of Labor Day weekend, I asked for a radon test which they brought out to the house early, to ensure the results wouldn't be held up by the long weekend. That shows huge consideration for their customers! I would definitely use them again, I'll probably call in a few years and ask for a maintenance inspection. My costs were a little high, but that is because I asked for many extras. The office was great to deal with when it came to changing my mind about what I wanted
- Main Choice InspectionsBill was great! I had the pleasure of hiring him twice . Both times he went beyond what I had expected . If you r looking for quality then look no further!
- Main Choice InspectionsBill was on time and quick to answer any and all questions and concerns. Very professional and personable, I would recommend his services to anyone buying a new home. The inspection report was very thorough but easy to understand.
- Main Choice InspectionsGreat! I was amazed at the amount of detail and knowledge we received. Would recommend them to anyone needing a home inspection.
- Main Choice InspectionsMaine Choice is the ONLY choice for me now. The owner Bill Heath inspected a home I was planning on buying. The inspection brought up many issues I would never had known. He's very professional. You can tell he knows what he is doing. He walked the roof, he went into the attic. He spent hours reviewing the home and the septic. I received a 74 page home inspection report. I didn't buy that house. Thank you Bill!!!
Septic Tank Companies in Scarborough
- Business Description:Plumbing services | Plumbing repair | Water heater replacement | Water heater installation | Drain cleaning services | Clogged drain | Boiler installationRecent Review:Very professional. The job was completed on time. In fact he was able to come earlier than originally scheduled. Communication was great. He stopped at Home Depot in Biddeford to pick up the water heater had purchased. I had to call him back the next day for a minor electrical issue and he came right away and resolved the issue. He also put in a new shut off valve because the old shutoff valve was not working properly. I would definitely hire Rob again. The professionalism and service were terrific. It was difficult finding a plumber to do the job and I was lucky to find one like RobBob W.
- Business Description:Dogwood Tree is your complete tree health company, from pruning, planting and removals. we also offer complete septic installation.Recent Review:Good. He arrived for an estimate on New Year. Because this was such a small job, he noted that he will give a call the next time he is in the area for the day. He did, showed up on the day he said he would, took it out quickly, cleaned up properly, and asked before removing the fence. <br /> He did note that $300.00 was his minimum and the task did not take long He said he'd stop by in the summer to trim a few branches for free,which he did not do. This did not upset us as we did not really expect him to-- this seemed over above his job duties. <br /> I'd also like to note I was referred to him by a nursery in South Berwick that spoke highly of him, and I received another excellent recommendation from a co-worker who had used him in the past. <br /> Best, <br /> Devin <br /Devin B.
- Recent Review:I called on a Monday to have my septic tank pumped, they scheduled it for Wednesday. Both Gentlemen that pumped it out were prompt and courteous and recommended someone to take a look at my leachfield, if needed. I would use them again in the futureDarren F.
- Business Description:We are construction company specializing in residential work. We have extensive experience in all phases of residential construction and handyman services. The leadership group at PRH Contractors combines over 30+ years experience in the construction industry, from residential projects to commercial projects ranging in size and complexity. PRH Contractors is driven by our determination for customer satisfaction and our passion to build. We provide more value to our cli..Recent Review:Patrick is a man of his word. Even though his subcontractors let him down he was there to the end working long hours , weekends, what ever was needed to complete the job. He did some extra things we weren't expecting which were really nice touches. Willing to give suggestions which all seemed to be good. We looked at 4 different contractors and his price was the best(in a few cases by far), he stuck to the budget. Will hire him for another job!!Chuck S.
- Business Description:$100 off to Angie's List members not to be combined with any other offer. Winner of the Angie's List Super Service Award every year since 2015. At Main Choice Inspections it's our mission to make your home inspection a highlight of the home purchase. Bill Heath is the Owner and Certified Master Inspector who stands behind every inspection with the MCI guarantee, if you are not completely satisfied with the inspection he will pay for another inspector to inspect your home. (see website for det..Recent Review:Main Choice Inspections is the best inspection company out there. They are so thorough and their reports are very detailed. They really are a one-stop-shop and do everything including: sewer line scoping, well flow test, septic inspection, mold testing, water testing, air radon testing, and the list goes on. I wouldn't hire anyone else to inspect my home! Always quick to respond and answer any questions for myself and my clients. When you use MCI to inspect your home.... you have them for life! FIVE STARSBailey P.
- Business Description:Millyard Home Inspection is a home inspection service that meets and exceeds national standards. We are a full service inspection service that includes: Septic Evaluation; Air Radon Testing; Well water Testing; mold, asbestos and lead evaluation testing. First time home buyers or experienced investors will feel comfortable knowing Millyard Home Inspection has the experience and knowledge to make you feel secure in making one of life's biggest decision. My name is Dan Lombardo and I know how f..Recent Review:Dan Lombardi was incredible and we highly recommend him! Dan was knowledgeable, calm, accommodating, a wealth of information and personable. We had a very complex piece of property with 4 structures (3 over 50 years old and one newer). He was able to complete all 4 units and coordinated a septic inspection timely and yield the information necessary to understand the purchase we were consideringEd T.
- Business Description:EcoClean is the premier family owned and operated sewer & drain specialist. We can handle everything from a clogged kitchen sink to a broken City sewer main. EcoClean prides its self on customer service and dedicated technicians. Call us for all your sewer and drain cleaning. inspection or repair needs. Normal service area no travel fees - 23 mile radius Portland, MERecent Review:It went well. The tech provided a video emailed to me of the survey and suggested next steps. The only negative was that I have an original cast iron outlet and the cap factured when being removed requiring a replacement cap and the tech did not check the seal of the replacement so when I flushed my toilet, a significant amount of water leaked from the cap onto my washing machine. I was able to tighten the cap myself to solve the issue. <br /Kevin B.
- Business Description:For as long as we've been an operating business, we have provided the best customer service and quality plumbing repair, installation, and heating services to the Scarborough, ME and surrounding areas. When you have plumbing, remodeling or water heater needs to be met, think of locally owned and operated Chamberlain Plumbing & Heating. Stick with the best and call us todayRecent Review:After two days the clogged seems to have dissolved with the Draino, hours after calling Steve. So it was the classic, call for repair and no problem found. We did discuss needing to cut in an appropriate clean out valve to allow for snaking on the next visit. (Old house and system, there will be a "next time"). Appreciate the visit, info and no charge. :-Tracey A.
- Business Description:We are a full service property maintenance company. In addition we complete demos and complete remodels/builds as well.
- Business Description:We repair and install septic systems, repair and install sewer lines. Plumbing and Pex . We work on mobile homes and residential Properties. We offer painting and other services as well.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Scarborough
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Chamberlain Plumbing & Heating24 Ash Swamp Rd
Scarborough, Maine 04074
- Chamberlain Plumbing & Heating
- EcoClean the Sewer & Drain SpecialistPO Box 10255
Portland, Maine 04104
- EcoClean the Sewer & Drain Specialist
- Ground Breaking Excavation460 Greely Road Ext
Cumberland Center, Maine 04021
- Ground Breaking Excavation
- JIM ROGERS SEPTIC TANK SVC111 PAGE RD
Windham, Maine 04062
- JIM ROGERS SEPTIC TANK SVC
- Littlefield Excavation10 Pomerleau St
BIDDEFORD, Maine 04005
- Littlefield Excavation
- Up-Country Building Inspectors IncP O Box 1568
Scarborough, Maine 04070
- Up-Country Building Inspectors Inc