Randy Marquis Well and Pump

Maine: General
12/31/2021

1 Alpine Dr.

Sanford, ME 04073

Marquis Well & Pump is a complete water service company. We install and service water pump systems, softeners, all types water filtration, well drilling, and geothermal. We also provide these services: water testing, well inspections including pump testing, water pump system inspections, and filtration system inspections. If you have a problem with your water call "We have the Solution"....

plumbers (32)well & water pump repair (26)water softeners (14)excavating (2)

03/03/2021

I lost water to the house around 9am. I was able to get ahold of Mr. Marquis immediately and had help by 11am. The technician was able to figure out the problem, explain it so I understood the problem and provide an estimate quickly. The technician was easy to understand and we agreed to have the work done immediately. The work was complete by 1:30pm and the provided bill matched the work done. Th...

Description of Work
Replacement of well pump and pressurizer tank.

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

Thank you for the great review! [Member Name Removed] was a 5 star customer, whish all were like him!

12/26/2020

Randy responded to my call on Christmas Eve that our well pump had gone out and we had no water. He was very professional and responsive. He offered to come out on Christmas morning to our house to assess and conduct repairs. We did not want to impose on his family's Christmas morning so we asked him to come out today (12/26). Randy arrived on time despite being located almost two hours away and w...

Description of Work
Replaced well pump and expansion tank

Work Completed On 12/26/2020

Thank you for the review! We got the water back on!

07/23/2020

excellent. very professional. i had my water back in two hours. he changed my well pump, plumbing on my storage tank, and changed my pump electric box. i`m totally happy with the results

Description of Work
replace well pump

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

Thank you for the great review!

04/20/2020

He came the same day he was called to evaluate and was back the next day to fix it.

Description of Work
Replaced water pump

Work Completed On 05/10/2017

Thank you for the great review! The whole pump system was gone and had to be replaced.

07/23/2019

It went very well, Tom pulled my old pump, connected the new pump with new wiring, replaced my well expansion tank, switch and check valve. He was in and out in about 2 hours cleaned up and even told me a good joke. I would highly recommend these guys they did a great job.

Description of Work
needed my well pump, expansion tank and switching gear replaced

Category plumbing,wells

Work Completed On 07/19/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the great review! It was nice working for you. +A customer.

02/03/2016

Seemed very knowledgeable came first - when said he would - to oversee the problems. Offered solutions. Came back when said he would; replaced aged pumps and parts. Much more water pressure now. Will return in spring to check pumping system from the lake. Nice guy: Price is probably fair; just that I always think everything is too expensive.

Description of Work
Installed two new water pumps and parts

Category plumbing,water softeners,wells

Work Completed On 01/18/2016

[Member Name Removed] has two pump systems. These were over 30 years old and needed to be replaced, I did the work but have to go back in the spring to fix one of the parts not being able to get to in the winter. Great customer!

10/01/2015

Could a person who wakes up to no water ask for better service? No. If Mondays aren't bad enough, we woke up to our water just stopping mid-shower. After checking the well pump breaker and finding it fine, I hopped on Angie's List and found Randy Marquis Well and Pump and gave him a call at 6:55am. I expected at that hour I'd be leaving a voice mail but was surprised when Randy answered the phone....

Description of Work
Replaced pressure tank, well pump and pump wiring

Category plumbing,wells

Work Completed On 09/28/2015

We got the call and went right out to the job. The system was in need of complete replacement. Thank you for the work and stellar review.

07/13/2015

Even though this is a very busy time for them, they came right out to take a look at our situation. They quickly assessed what needed to be done and got started on work right away. They were professional and nice. We appreciated that they made time to help us out. Would hire them again for certain.

Description of Work
Fixed our point driven well

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 07/08/2015

We were hired to install a point and things went great. Great people, liked working for them.

03/11/2015

We called in desperation. A quick trip to our son's house to fix a troublesome furnace and soon we hear the sound of water running. That sinking feeling when you discover it is the main water pipe to the house, spewing many many gallons of water and having formed a very large sink hole in the back yard. He arrived within two hours of our call. Had it fixed quickly. Given the amount of snow and mud...

Description of Work
Repaired a cracked water main pipe.

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 03/11/2015

I got the call for a broken pipe. I arrived and the hole was dug and ready for me, simple fix. The repair only took a little while. Really nice people and I'm looking forward to working with them in the future. Thank you!

03/04/2015

He's been very responsive during the entire process and I'm happy with the work performed.

Description of Work
I called Randy on Saturday 12/27 because my water stopped running. He came out within an hour of calling and determined I needed to have a new well and pump installed. I obtained other opinions and determined the same thing. Randy coordinated the drilling work with Scott Temple of Temple Well. They came to the house on Monday 12/29 and the drilling work began 12/30. Randy did the excavation work and installed a complete pump system.

Category excavators,plumbing,wells

Work Completed On 12/31/2014

called and was out of water. I went over and tried to get her current system going but it the point was clogged. I ind=formed her we could put in a new point but with what I had been seeing in the area it could be a waist of time and money. I let her decide what she was going to do. We also got a call from two of the houses next door, this made her mind up. We ended up drilling two wells one for a...

Water Pump Install & Service, Water Softening & Water Filtering, Well Drilling, Hydro Fracture, & Geothermal.

Ask for details.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover