Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Kennebunkport, ME
There are 5 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Kennebunkport
- Main Choice InspectionsJosh was fantastic to work with. Bill did my previous inspection in 2017 so I knew I had to call again. Josh was VERY thorough with his inspection. Pointed out every item he felt needed mentioning which was extremely helpful! The septic inspection was fantastic as well. Very neat and clean dig locations as well as information and recommendations moving forward. All in all I would highly recommend MCI to anyone anywhere! Extremely pleased with the results read less
- JIM ROGERS SEPTIC TANK SVCExcellent! Chris Rogers Dad, Jim took care of my Dad and has taken care of me for all septic needs. Total 47 years
- Maine Site Evaluations LLCMark was great, he actually had to come out a couple of times, we went over a rough plan the first time and I needed more information about the lot for him, he came back and finished up the plan, I submitted the plan without issue. The true test of any professional is when the plan changes and to be able to adapt to the new circumstance. I need to change a couple of items in the plan, he drew up a new plan without additional charge and I had it sent to the town. Overall it was pretty easy to put a new septic and leech field in by myself with Marks plan. If you can use a tape measure you can install and septic system with a plan read less
- Main Choice InspectionsWorking with Main Choice Inspections is always a delight. They are thorough, friendly, and professional. I highly recommend them.
- Main Choice InspectionsMain Choice Inspections is the best inspection company out there. They are so thorough and their reports are very detailed. They really are a one-stop-shop and do everything including: sewer line scoping, well flow test, septic inspection, mold testing, water testing, air radon testing, and the list goes on. I wouldn't hire anyone else to inspect my home! Always quick to respond and answer any questions for myself and my clients. When you use MCI to inspect your home.... you have them for life! FIVE STARS read less
- Main Choice InspectionsThe inspection went great! They showed up early to make sure there was time to dig up the septic tank covers, were exceptionally thorough, and took the time to show me some items of concern while there. One thing that showed exceptional customer service...my inspection took place the Friday of Labor Day weekend, I asked for a radon test which they brought out to the house early, to ensure the results wouldn't be held up by the long weekend. That shows huge consideration for their customers! I would definitely use them again, I'll probably call in a few years and ask for a maintenance inspection. My costs were a little high, but that is because I asked for many extras. The office was great to deal with when it came to changing my mind about what I wanted read less
- Main Choice InspectionsBill was great! I had the pleasure of hiring him twice . Both times he went beyond what I had expected . If you r looking for quality then look no further!
- Main Choice InspectionsGreat! I was amazed at the amount of detail and knowledge we received. Would recommend them to anyone needing a home inspection.
- Main Choice InspectionsBill was on time and quick to answer any and all questions and concerns. Very professional and personable, I would recommend his services to anyone buying a new home. The inspection report was very thorough but easy to understand.
- Main Choice InspectionsIt went awesome! He was early and stayed until it was done, he spent as much time as was needed. He was meticulous and inspected everything while pointing out issues and giving suggestions for future care and maintenance. He inspected all the windows, doors, cabinet doors, every outlet in the house, full roof inspection, the chimney, the attic, full basement, all appliances, every light switch, smoke detectors, tubs and showers, grout, etc. He literally inspected everything inside and outside the house. All the while showing to us where the issues were, how to prevent damage in the future, proper care and maintenance of so many things. The septic inspection was of the same quality as the home inspection, Bill did a great job read less
Septic Tank Companies in Kennebunkport
- Business Description:Plumbing services | Plumbing repair | Water heater replacement | Water heater installation | Drain cleaning services | Clogged drain | Boiler installationRecent Review:two or three phone calls got a plumber to the house. He looked over what was required. Said that he didn't have the proper tools. We never heard from them again. We left two messages on their machine but didn't hear a peep. We'll try somewhere else after New Years, but it won't be Angies or Woodside Plumbing read lessArthur H.
- Business Description:$100 off to Angie's List members not to be combined with any other offer. Winner of the Angie's List Super Service Award every year since 2015. At Main Choice Inspections it's our mission to make your home inspection a highlight of the home purchase. Bill Heath is the Owner and Certified Master Inspector who stands behind every inspection with the MCI guarantee, if you are not completely satisfied with the inspection he will pay for another inspector to inspect your home. (see website for det.. read lessRecent Review:Great! Everyone ( except me) was on time. Very professional, very thorough. Would recommend to anyone.Chris P.
- Business Description:Millyard Home Inspection is a home inspection service that meets and exceeds national standards. We are a full service inspection service that includes: Septic Evaluation; Air Radon Testing; Well water Testing; mold, asbestos and lead evaluation testing. First time home buyers or experienced investors will feel comfortable knowing Millyard Home Inspection has the experience and knowledge to make you feel secure in making one of life's biggest decision. My name is Dan Lombardo and I know how f.. read lessRecent Review:Dan was very thorough and professional. A major structural defect was found in the attic area. We can’t thank Dan at Millyard Home Inspection enough for helping us. I will definitely be using Dan when we find our next home. I would highly recommend this company read lessSheri S.
- Business Description:Dogwood Tree is your complete tree health company, from pruning, planting and removals. we also offer complete septic installation.Recent Review:Great. They responded quickly, did a great job and were reasonably pricedPaul F.
- Business Description:EcoClean is the premier family owned and operated sewer & drain specialist. We can handle everything from a clogged kitchen sink to a broken City sewer main. EcoClean prides its self on customer service and dedicated technicians. Call us for all your sewer and drain cleaning. inspection or repair needs. Normal service area no travel fees - 23 mile radius Portland, ME read lessRecent Review:Technician arrived over 1 hour after the time given by office. Did not know the job specs that were given when appointment was set up. Had to return to shop as tech did not come prepared. When settling bill tech said $350. We explained that we should not have to pay road time for shop run. He called office and came back and said the cost was $350, taking the shop run off the cost. We stated that was the same cost. Tech said it was $75 for the shop run making the bill $425, so minus the $75 the bill was now $350. The cleaning of one pipe with no blockage should not be $425. Tech wore mask 2 out of the 3 times we conversed but the mask was not CDC approved, which means the customer isn’t protected. I think EcoClean needs to improve its communication with clients and needs to improve field tech and office communications read lessRaymond L.
- Business Description:For as long as we've been an operating business, we have provided the best customer service and quality plumbing repair, installation, and heating services to the Scarborough, ME and surrounding areas. When you have plumbing, remodeling or water heater needs to be met, think of locally owned and operated Chamberlain Plumbing & Heating. Stick with the best and call us today read lessRecent Review:Incomplete work. Very non professional behavior. Poor response time.jesse k.
- Business Description:We are a full service property maintenance company. In addition we complete demos and complete remodels/builds as well.Recent Review:Did all of what was required and the work orders were canceled on last day. Being ignored about paymentnathan g.
- Business Description:Founded in 1989, SurveyWorks Inc. is a privately held company providing a wide variety of technical services to the real estate and development industries throughout the State of Maine. Our professional staff has over 60 years of combined experience in the surveying, soils and land use planning fields read less
- Business Description:Septic, New Construction, New Utility
- Business Description:Ensure that your plumbing is functioning correctly with pump repair and pump installation from Briggs & Son Plumbing, Heating and Pump Services in Hollis Center, Maine. In business for more than 10 years, our service-based company specializes in well and sewage pumps as well as water filtration, water softners, and reverse osmosis systems. We are the leading specialist in water filtration and also a factory-authorized Goulds™ pump dealer. We also offer the sales, installation, and service of .. read lessRecent Review:I called Jeff to replace my leaking water pump. I'd had to turn the power off to the pump, so I needed the work done soon. Jeff apologized that he wasn't able to get to my house that afternoon, which I didn't expect anyway, but said he'd be here first thing in the morning. A simple replacement job turned into a much more difficult one involving some creative thinking on Jeff's part. He hung in there and was able to get me up and running with my new Gould pump that day. <br / read lessLaura R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Old Orchard Beach
- Cape Neddick
- North Berwick
- Cape Elizabeth
- Hollis Center
- South Portland
- South Berwick
septic tank services in Kennebunkport
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Briggs & Son Plumbing, Heating & Pump ServicePO Box 181
Hollis Center, Maine
- Briggs & Son Plumbing, Heating & Pump Service
- EcoClean the Sewer & Drain SpecialistPO Box 10255
- EcoClean the Sewer & Drain Specialist
- Hometown Builders LLCP.O.Box 98
East Parsonsfield, Maine
- Hometown Builders LLC
- Littlefield Excavation10 Pomerleau St
- Littlefield Excavation
- NORMAN RUCK PAVING & EXCAVATING INC7 PROCTOR RD
- NORMAN RUCK PAVING & EXCAVATING INC
- Precision Landscape and ExcavationPO Box 6672
- Precision Landscape and Excavation
- Seth McCoy's Trucking & Excavating LLC39 Blueberry Hill Rd
- SHAW EARTHWORKS INCP.O. Box 314
- Spang Builders Inc10 Granite Heights Rd
- StoneX Landscaping & Excavation
- SurveyWorks, Incorporated528 River Road
- Sweet Associates155 Gray Rd
- Seth McCoy's Trucking & Excavating LLC
- Up-Country Building Inspectors IncP O Box 1568
- Up-Country Building Inspectors Inc