When the power goes out in your home, the food inside your fridge and freezer starts running out of time. How many hours do you have until your groceries become unsafe to consume? We answer this and other important questions in this guide.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Old Orchard Beach, ME
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Old Orchard Beach
- Upright Building ServicesIt went very well. I am very pleased with the outcome. Fred Hilchey and his team were very professional, and hard working, and conscientious. Some rot was found on two of the walls of the house and it was fixed appropriately and well. I can say that I feel that this new siding will last forever!
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairThomas was professional, patient, and clear in guiding me through diagnosing why my dryer stopped working.
- Peletier's Appliance RepairThey responded very quickly and ordered the part needed. He got it in quickly and was very helpful. I would highly recommend them.
- COLE'S APPLIANCE SERVICECole was great - he was available in the time frame I needed him, he was prompt, kind, and knowledgeable. The first time he came, he did a lot to the fridge and it seemed to be in good working order, but that night I noticed it was still not cooling. Cole came by 8:30 AM the next morning to find that the motor was blown out and he fixed it without charging extra labor, even though not having fixed the first time was not his fault. He was excellent, and I would hire again
- Capital Appliance & A/C Co IncThe fellow who showed up at our house was really a good guy. They were quick and they got the price as quick as was possible for them. They came back as soon as they got them and got the problem fixed. Their price did not seem outrageous to me. We did not get any bids on it because we needed our washer and we did not have time to get some bids. I was really pleased with these guys
- J M Appliance ServiceJames was able to diagnose the problem and counseled me to not replace the machine due to the high quality of the model (even though it is somewhat old) but rather to install a new "brain". He was on time, He was professional. His advice worked. He was efficient. I would hire him again.
- Tim's Appliance Repair IncHe was very knowledgeable, personable, and did everything I asked of him at a reasonable price. And he answered his phone himself, right way which is pretty amazing.
- COLE'S APPLIANCE SERVICECole quickly diagnosed the issue, had the appropriate equipment to clear the blockage, made adjustments to temperature (beyond those available on the “consumer” temp control), cleaned up and was done in less than a half hour. Very satisfied!
- COLE'S APPLIANCE SERVICECole showed up on time. He fixed the problem quickly. While he was here he noticed another issue and fixed it. No parts required, just labor. The fact that he did a perfect job and did exactly what I hoped is incredibly rare. If only everyone else I’ve even hired to do work was like him no one would ever have negative reviews. Great guy, great work, efficient
- Sears Appliance RepairVery well, considering that the problem stumped him and the Sears technical help headquarters guy in Texas. He figured it out himself (he has been repairing appliances for years) and it's been running well ever since.
Appliance Repair Experts in Old Orchard Beach
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:ADDITIONAL ADDRESS: PO BOX 301 SCARBOROUGH, ME 04070.Recent Review:Prompt, professional and had failed part in his truck. Absolutely perfect!Ken P.
- Business Description:Trust Gelinas. As one of Maine's premier business success stories, Gelinas HVAC Services, Inc. was founded by William Gelinas and Brian McLellan, in 1994 and has experienced steady and solid growth ever since. That growth allows Gelinas to continually expand our services in a way that exceeds expectations of the most discriminating homeowner as well as the most demanding commercial clients. Locally owned & operated. Cost is determined by the job. Service fees may apply. Flat rate for routine ..Recent Review:I really can't figure out what this company's approach to customer service is, if they've ever actually heard the term before, that is. I called them to install an electric water heater in my home which was done on July 1. I then tried turning on my oil furnace on or about the 15th of September to check on it for the heating season as I wished to use it only as a backup for my new electric heat pump system which is being powered by my solar rooftop panels. The furnace wouldn't turn on and as it was working perfectly before Gelinas installed the water heater I asked them to find out what was wrong. A repairman came and told me that there were some wires that needed to be connected and there were some other things, unspecified, that he did to the furnace burner. It worked fine after he was done and he charged me $165. I paid it but was not happy that I had to pay that much since my furnace had worked fine until the Gelinas people showed up in July. So I called the company and spoke to the service manager who told me that I told the workmen in July to disconnect the furnace while they were installing the water heater so that's why they did it. I obviously never told them to do that as I wanted to use the furnace as a backup system in case I needed it in really cold weather. I mean, why would I tell them to disconnect the furnace if I wanted to use it as a backup. Makes no sense to me but this is what he insisted happened so I said the **** with it and just wrote off the money. At least, I figured, the furnace would now work. However, the first of this month I again turned on the furnace to check that it was fine. It started up and then turned off after about 30 seconds. I called Gelinas and left a message but never heard back from anyone. I called again this past Monday, the 16th and got someone on the phone after a long wait, a woman, who told me that the company would not come to my home any more because I had been placed on some sort of blacklist and the company would not have anything to do with me. She didn't know why, she said, although I didn't believe that, and so I said thanks and hung up. I cannot understand why they did what they did, why their service people lied to their service manager and why they seem so intent on ripping off their customers like this. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with since I bought my house and I can't understand how they stay in business if this is how they treat peopleThomas A.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance partsTyson A.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:Sears originally scheduled me 2 weeks out and texted me twice to change the appointment, pushing it out a couple more days. We did not use them, we went with another pro from your list, who called me. And they were fantasticJody A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
A body dryer uses warm air jets to dry your entire body off before leaving the shower. Not only do body dryers eliminate the need for towels, but they also offer added luxury and a superior solution for those with mobility issues. Find out more here.
Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Find appliance repair services in
- South Portland
- Cape Elizabeth
- Peaks Island
- Hollis Center
- North Waterboro
- Steep Falls
appliance repair services in Old Orchard Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- KENYON'S ELECTRIC INC10 NORMAND AVE
- KENYON'S ELECTRIC INC
- L P APPLIANCE & FURNITURE54 BRIDGTON RD
- L P APPLIANCE & FURNITURE
- WireMaster Electric, LLC50 Heath Rd
- WireMaster Electric, LLC