Dryers are one of the hardest-working appliances in your home. Here’s a list of pros and cons to help you determine if an electric or gas dryer is the best option for you.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Old Orchard Beach , ME
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Old Orchard Beach
- Gelinas HVACVery well. Needed a water heat within 4 weeks (so I didn't need to buy more oil and it was installed in 10 days from initial contact. Delivery and install timely, professional and they were very careful to manure the water heater carefully through the house and down very narrow basement stairs and around corners. They listened carefully to my requests, confirmed and kept me informed. The install and plumbing was professionally done and quicker than expected considering the running of new copper lines. Re the post below: I also had hot water off the furnace and was planning on shutting the furnace down. They told me they'd leave the furnace connected to make sure everything worked and was running properly because it took 2 hours to get the water to temperature. When you shut a furnace down you should know that it'll take a service call to start it up again. (It's not a car). I shut mine down 72 hours after install and hope to never try and have it restarted! :-) PS Heat pumps rock! My only criticism is they did not tell me anything about the warranty. I already sort of knew but the paper warranty included with the manual would seem to be all you need when you actually have to go online and register it. Some people wouldn't know that. They did explain/show where the filter was and how to clean it. The office staff was helpful even though I called multiple times for info. Like everyone right now they are swamped with calls and new business and short handed at times. Overall ery happy with my choice of companies
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairThomas was professional, patient, and clear in guiding me through diagnosing why my dryer stopped working.
- Capital Appliance & A/C Co IncThe fellow who showed up at our house was really a good guy. They were quick and they got the price as quick as was possible for them. They came back as soon as they got them and got the problem fixed. Their price did not seem outrageous to me. We did not get any bids on it because we needed our washer and we did not have time to get some bids. I was really pleased with these guys
- Peletier's Appliance RepairThey responded very quickly and ordered the part needed. He got it in quickly and was very helpful. I would highly recommend them.
- J M Appliance ServiceJames was able to diagnose the problem and counseled me to not replace the machine due to the high quality of the model (even though it is somewhat old) but rather to install a new "brain". He was on time, He was professional. His advice worked. He was efficient. I would hire him again.
- Sears Appliance RepairVery well, considering that the problem stumped him and the Sears technical help headquarters guy in Texas. He figured it out himself (he has been repairing appliances for years) and it's been running well ever since.
- Downeast EnergyThey were wonderful. He had it fixed in 30 to 45 minutes and then he left. It was fine. I didn't think it was going to be as inexpensive and I thought something major was going to be wrong.
- Rogers Appliance Service & MaintenanceOverall. I couldn't have asked for things to go any better. He was very polite and didn't have any objections to me watching what he was doing and even asking him an occasional question or two. He was a very pleasant man and someone that I would tell all of my family and friends about. The fact that he was able to do it so quickly and didn't have to order the belt which would have taken longer to get it fixed made me a client forever. If I ever had any other appliance break down he would be the first one that I would call. His prices were more than reasonable and his ability to get it done in such a timely manner made it that much better. I have nothing but great things to say about Paul Rogers and his company
- Downeast EnergyThey have been great. They are super professional and very responsive. Everything has been excellent.
- Rogers Appliance Service & MaintenanceWe have a professional-type stove that is no longer made under its brand name (Dynasty), although a nearly identical stove is available under the Jade brand. The oven stopped working, and all of the repairmen I called (before Paul) refused to work on the stove because they were unfamiliar with the brand. Paul arrived the day after I called him and diagnosed the problem. I ordered the parts from the factory and called Paul when they arrived; he came to install them the next day. He was prompt, professional, confident, and effective. His bill for two house calls and the repair was $80, considerably less than I had expected (or feared). Both for the price and the experience, finding Paul was easily worth the cost of subscribing to Angie's List
Last update on June 29, 2022
Appliance Repair Experts in Old Orchard Beach
Deals in Old Orchard Beach for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Do your clothes come out of the washer smelling worse than they went in? Find out the causes and cures of washing machine odor and mold problems.
Induction vs. gas; an eternal debate. And what about an electric stovetop. Each type has its pros and cons, which we’ll discuss below.
Find appliance repair services in
- South Portland,
- Cape Elizabeth,
- Peaks Island,
- Hollis Center,
- North Waterboro,
- Steep Falls
appliance repair services in Old Orchard Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
- Appliance Express45 Portland Rd Suite 2A
Kennebunk, Maine 04043
- Appliance Pro18 W Elm St # B
Sanford, Maine 04073
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
Corydon, Indiana 47112
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- American Residential Warranty
- High Tech Home Warranties315 Hubert St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- High Tech Home Warranties
- KENYON'S ELECTRIC INC10 NORMAND AVE
Sanford, Maine 04073
- KENYON'S ELECTRIC INC
- L P APPLIANCE & FURNITURE54 BRIDGTON RD
Westbrook, Maine 04092
- L P APPLIANCE & FURNITURE
- MR HANDYMAN2 MAIN ST STE 301
BIDDEFORD, Maine 04005
- MR HANDYMAN
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Sears Stores400 Maine Mall Rd
South Portland, Maine 04106
- Sears Stores
- WireMaster Electric, LLC50 Heath Rd
Saco, Maine 04072
- WireMaster Electric, LLC