Air Express Air Conditioning & Heating

7225 N Park Dr

Richmond, TX 77407

We accept remote payment

HVAC Companies202277450
Installation of high efficient air conditioning and heating system

At Air Express, our comfort is our priority! We are a family-owned and operated HVAC service and installation company for over 18 years and winner of Super Service Award past 7 years in a row (2011-2017). Our approach recognizes the importance of your time, safety, and comfort. We promise reliable HVAC repair and service 24-hours a day. We strive to maintain our reputation by delivering the highest level of technical and customer service. We stand behind our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We specialize in air conditioning & heating service, replacements, and attic insulation. Air Express was chosen to be a Lennox Premier Dealer as well as an American Standard Customer Care Dealer because of our proven commitment to excellence, product knowledge and customer service. Highly skilled, NATE Certified technicians wearing shoe covers and looking good! Licensed by State of Texas. Hold general liability and workers compensation insurance. Employees are drug free, background checked, and professionally trained....
New air conditioning project

202277450
Air Conditioning repair project
Air Conditioning repair

202277494
New air conditioning project

202277441

HVAC Companies (167)air duct cleaning (2)

02/19/2021

Michael M.

Fantastic service - Justin was professional and courteous and everything was resolved. During recent cold weather storm we lost power and once restored one unit wouldn’t restart properly. We’ve been fortunate to deal with the company for several years and our current two systems were installed by them two years ago, they are a consistently great group of people. Thank you!

Description of Work
Heating System Check

Work Completed On 02/18/2021

09/03/2020

Glenn H.

The office emailed to schedule an appointment. Justin was our service tech. We got calls from the office and Justin regarding his ETA, and he arrived on time. Very thorough check out of our 2 systems indicated that we required some adjustments to our ductwork connections, drain cleaning, and possible replacement of a capacitor. Justin showed us pictures and measurements to support each work item. He also clearly communicated what was necessary vs optional and the cost related to each repair. All repairs were approved in advance, so there were no surprises when the final invoice was presented. I think this was a very good service call and will make Air Express the first call for any other AC system repairs in the future.

Description of Work
AC maintenance and repair

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

Thank you for your business and thanks for taking time to share your experience

10/05/2019

Gregory D.

Replaced 2 complete heat and air systems as part of a home renovation. Got several quotes. Air Express wasn't the cheapest but was certainly competitively priced and, after meeting with Jim, I had great confidence that the job would be done right. Jim did an excellent job for me from beginning to end keeping me informed and making sure that the job was done right down to the smallest detail. This was an expensive project, and I am happy that I chose Air Express to do the work.

Description of Work
Replace 2 heat and air systems.

Work Completed On 10/02/2019

Review for Air Express Air Conditioning & Heating - 7225 N Park Dr, Richmond, TX - 38153359

08/29/2019

Thomas W.

Air Express installed my downstairs AC and Furnace when it failed last year. It went so well, (Thanks to Josiah Wood!) that I had them back this year to replace the upstairs system. Josiah went above and beyond, climbing into the walls/ceiling to find the source of two leaks in my kitchen ceiling that multiple AC companies failed to find over the last 3 years!

Description of Work
AC and Furnace install

Work Completed On 08/29/2019

01/17/2019

Elise J.

Just had Sam out to check our heating. What a terrific professional! His knowledge and passion are evident. The manner in which he informs, discusses and recommends is succinct and quite personable. We now have a reliable and reasonable service upon which to depend! I would highly recommend Air Express!

Description of Work
Heating Unit wasn't working properly.

Work Completed On 01/17/2019

01/15/2019

James D.

Had my furnace check today. Carlos was very professional and explained everything to me. He checked for gas and carbon monoxide leaks and found no problems there. Nice to know. Good company. Professional and honest.

Description of Work
Furnace Maintenance

Work Completed On 01/15/2019

11/09/2018

Marie W.

Best service ever! From calling for the appointment to the work Sam did, in diligence, precise, and personable manner. Technician was excellent in explaining my options and what he was able to do. He was very knowledgeable and took care of my needs most appropriately. He was very honest and helped me see what my circumstance was and the possible solution. The price was very fair, the result was most successful. Very very pleased with this service and will always call Air express in the future as needed. I highly rec their service and professionalism.

Description of Work
Sam, from Air Express, attended to my needs for A/C repair recently as well as in the past.

Work Completed On 11/08/2018

11/08/2018

Dean K.

Very well. I started by getting 3 quotes from respected names in the Houston market. Two quoted me $16,000 for replacement of a 4 ton unit, furnace, MERV filtration system and to remove the old ducting in attic and replace with new ducting. Air Express was my 3rd quote and they came in $4,300 less for a new American Standard 4 ton unit, furnace and replace ducting in attic. Jim Douglas handled my sale and installation and was also there after the sale. It has been 2 months and everything is just fine. Very pleased with the price, quality, product and installation.

Description of Work
replaced my 16 year old HVAC system

Work Completed On 10/05/2018

10/31/2018

Dawn T.

The service consultant did a thorough job and gave me valuable information on my unit. He recommended flushing out the system and did this quickly and my unit ran better right away. He also didn't suggest additional unnecessary services like the last company that looked at my AC. I would definitely call them again when I needed help with my HVAC.

Description of Work
Maintenance

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 10/26/2018

08/07/2018

m dennis C.

Very professional and extremely qualified. I would recommend to family member and anyone else. I will be contacting again this winter for upgrades!

Description of Work
AC Repair Performed

Work Completed On 08/07/2018

08/04/2018

john B.

Excellent Almost immediate response was here on time. Jason was very good and very thorough. Spotted the problem had the needed part in the truck, fixed it and was on his way. Price was was fair for wknd service in the rain. Will use again

Description of Work
A/C would kick on

Work Completed On 08/04/2018

07/10/2018

Gary C.

Everything went as planned. Air Express was not the quickest response time for this work but since we were not in an emergency situation the scheduling worked out just fine. Crew arrived on time and ready to work as we had discussed and planned. They were very organized and the job was finished 2 hours quicker than quoted. I would recommend AE based on the the work they performed. We did have a call back due to air noise in the bathroom that was used as the condensation drain location, this was also taken care of promptly and professionally, they installed a small P-trap in the line. Everyone we have had contact with have been very pleasant and prorfessional. Removal of old equipment and new equipment packing material were removed and the house was as clean when they finished as when started. We are very pleased with our selection and the services provided. By the way we got a $400.00 Angie's list discount off the bottom line which was great!!!! We will not hesitate to use them in the future.

Description of Work
HVAC upstairs system replacement

Work Completed On 07/10/2018

07/08/2018

Ellen G.

Went great...wonderful people to work with and excellent follow up!

Description of Work
Complete new re-duct system and insulation add

Work Completed On 06/20/2018

07/05/2018

Kathy B.

Very professional, on time, great price and would recommend to anyone

Description of Work
Changing out two A/C units and adding cleaner

Work Completed On 02/05/2018

05/04/2018

Thressia R.

Sales Rep., Jim Douglas, came out and gave an excellent presentation and answered our numerous questions. With his help, we were well educated on our HVAC needs. Though Air Express was not our final choice I would recommend his company to friends.

Description of Work
Quote for AC and Heat replacement.

Work Completed On 05/01/2018

04/22/2018

Deborah M.

In one word, Great! We called a few service providers in the area to provide us with quotes to have a entirely new system put in after the one we currently had was well, a lemon. Jim Douglas came at the scheduled time and after discussing our situation, gave us several options to choose from (at various price levels) that would serve our needs. We spoke with the other providers as well and decided that Air Express was the right choice for us. All documentation that we asked for was provided as well as timely installation and knowledgeable installers. The system works great and is very quiet. The high efficiency duct work keeps the air hot or cold as it is traveling through the attic to each room of the house. All told, it is not the most inexpensive system but we hope that it will provide us with a decade or more of great service. Thanks again Jim for all of your knowledge and help with our purchase of a new heating and cooling system.

Description of Work
We had a new a/c and heating unit installed along with a high efficiency duct system.

Work Completed On 01/25/2018

01/16/2018

Laura P.

Tech came out same day and was also repaired within an hour

Description of Work
Heater was not working

Work Completed On 01/15/2018

01/15/2018

MICHAEL S.

Came for evaluation but never heard from Josiah again. Nothing, nada

Description of Work
HVAC replacement

Work Completed On 01/04/2018

We are able to provide a quote right away in most cases. Josiah said this scope of work may be something that we cannot perform. He informed me and i am sorry I did not get back with you sooner. I am sorry we weren't able to provide a quote for this project.

12/13/2017

Michael M.

Excellent response, fair/competitive price. Professional and courteous workmen.

Description of Work
Replace AC & Heating unit

Work Completed On 09/06/2017

11/06/2017

Heidi H.

They are proactive, friendly, honest, and very reasonably priced. I appreciate the thorough job the technician always does.

Description of Work
We had them service our heater as an annual checkup.

Work Completed On 10/30/2017

09/19/2017

Jose Roberto D.

Sam arrived on cue and expertly diagnosed the problem and communicated a solution clearly. The repair was performed a month ago and we haven't had anything but cool AC ever since!

Description of Work
Expedited AC inspection & repair. AC died overnight and with only a few hours left in the working day we reached out to Air Express Air Conditioning & Heating and a few other providers hoping for a quick turn-around. Most other providers couldn't be bothered or were too busy to provide even an appointment within 36 hrs. Air Express on the other hand booked it same-day and when the technician was available sooner than expected routed him straight to us.

Work Completed On 08/14/2017

09/08/2017

MIGUEL P.

David and his crew are very professional, knowledgeable and great to work with. David is very responsive and has done a great job of hiring good employees. I have been a long time customer. They get the job done at a fair price.

Description of Work
Replaced 2 coils and a compressor.

Work Completed On 06/29/2017