Fix-It Man

With Angi since August 2010

Fix-It Man is RRP (Renovation, Repair, and Painting) Certified by EPA as well as Maine Weatherization tech certified. The owner, Vincent Veligor is also a Licensed Construction Superintendent. After contacting us, we’ll set up a “meet and greet” to get acquainted and review the project and provide an estimate of the time or cost. For bigger projects, we ask that you sign a contract and in some cases where there are significant material costs or special order items, we require an up-front payment. For longer projects we may do interim invoicing; otherwise we bill for the project when it is complete and we request that you pay us upon receipt of the invoice....

Caswell + Co

Customer Service Based Company - We plan, we adapt, and we are proactive. We assign a team of experts in the type of project you are building, and we actively manage the overall effort. Our team has the knowledge and experience to provide timely and accurate information regarding project cost, alternative systems/materials, and schedule, as well as value-added options. A commitment to customer service Our calculated approach allows our clients to make informed decisions throughout pre-construction and construction for a seamless process from start to finish.

CertaPro Painters of Maine

We are independently owned and operated locally, serving Maine since 1992. We have brightened the homes and lives of over 3000 customers over the years and hire only friendly and competent professional painters. Our core values are the basis for my business. They include respecting the individual, deliver what you promise, have pride in what we do and practice continuous improvement.

JGPainting

We provide paint services that go above and beyond the expectations of our clients. When you hire us, it will be because you are confidant with the quality and value of our services and have made the educated decision to choose us! Our small team of friendly painters provides a speedy service, so that your home can get back to normal as soon as possible. We welcome you to give us a call, schedule a free estimate and meet the owner, Jason Guimond, to discuss your painting needs. * Power Washing * Interior Painting and Staining * Exterior Painting and Staining * Wallpaper Removal * Color Consultations * Deck Staining * Drywall repair * Free Estimates * Fully Insured

09/19/2016

Vincent is amazing. He gave me two quotes, I selected one, and he scheduled the work date. He came on the work date and did a flawless job. And the invoiced amount was less than the quote. I'm sure that this doesn't happen every day and you would not want to count on it, but I was willing to pay the quoted amount. And yet, I was charged based on actual time and materials which I guess worked out t...

Description of Work
Installing a gutter.

06/11/2015

Vincent showed up right on time, and when I said they were both small problems, he said, "nothing is too small" -- an attitude which I love. So many times we have called in contractors who think the job is too small and don't want it. This is the second year in a row I've had Vincent to my house for repairs, and I'm amazed he can do so many different things. He has a ton of tools and parts, and wa...

Description of Work
We had a few "unfixable" problems - (due to our low skill level among other things) and Vincent fixed them both in less than a half hour.

01/22/2015

He was not able to repair it due to it being out of his expertise

Description of Work
The came and looked at my floor to repair it

09/30/2014

I had Vincent out to lift a sagging bay window. He recommended that he use a jack to lift it up (about .25-.5and quot;) and use shims to prop it up. He also went over some more in depth options if this did not solve my problem. He estimated it would take about 2 hours ($150). The job was not an emergency (we spoke in early summer and said we just needed it done and quot;before falland quot;). We d...

Description of Work
Lifted a sagging bay window that caused my casement windows to not close properly.

08/14/2014

I wish there were some details, other than being ignored by the Fix-it Man.

Description of Work
The Fix-it Man never returned my phone call. This seems to be a common practice with Angie's List providers.

07/28/2014

The work was top quality, done as promised, clean afterwards -- perfect in every way! Once we got the quote and gave him the go-ahead, the work was scheduled promptly. On the day the work was to be done, he called me at 11 AM as promised so I could get to my house from work. When I got home, the work was complete, and everything was in great shape! I would highly recommend Vincent and I would use him again without hesitation!

Description of Work
I gave him a long list of little things that we don't know how to do, or didn't have time or tools to do. It required a large variety of skills.

05/15/2014

We have used Fix-It Man services a fair amount and he is superb.

Description of Work
We had used the services of Fix-It Man.

Category countertop installation","gutter repair contractor","house painter","interior painter

10/04/2013

He, with his assistant, were prompt, professional, and did an excellent job. I would highly recommend him and will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
He rebuilt my screen porch, added a gutter, replaced exterior door sills, and did additional small repairs around the exterior of my home.

Category gutter repair contractor","handyman service","screen repair company","house painter

03/24/2013

Vincent looked at the projects needed to to be completed. He seemed to be interested to take the job. He was going to call, or email me back for an estimate. Vincent never called or emailed me back.

Description of Work
Vincent looked at the projects needed to to be completed. He seemed to be interested to take the job. He was going to call, or email me back for an estimate on the next day.Vincent never called or emailed me back.

03/19/2013

Called for a quote, and never got a call back.

Description of Work
Called for a quote, and never got a call back.

Category handyman service

General repairs, improvements and remodeling, interior & exterior home projects.

Large scale home/commercial construction.

Check, Visa, MasterCard