Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in South Portland, ME
There are 3 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in South Portland
- Upright Building ServicesIt went very well. I am very pleased with the outcome. Fred Hilchey and his team were very professional, and hard working, and conscientious. Some rot was found on two of the walls of the house and it was fixed appropriately and well. I can say that I feel that this new siding will last forever!
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairThomas was professional, patient, and clear in guiding me through diagnosing why my dryer stopped working.
- Peletier's Appliance RepairThey responded very quickly and ordered the part needed. He got it in quickly and was very helpful. I would highly recommend them.
- Capital Appliance & A/C Co IncThe fellow who showed up at our house was really a good guy. They were quick and they got the price as quick as was possible for them. They came back as soon as they got them and got the problem fixed. Their price did not seem outrageous to me. We did not get any bids on it because we needed our washer and we did not have time to get some bids. I was really pleased with these guys
- J M Appliance ServiceJames was able to diagnose the problem and counseled me to not replace the machine due to the high quality of the model (even though it is somewhat old) but rather to install a new "brain". He was on time, He was professional. His advice worked. He was efficient. I would hire him again.
- Tim's Appliance Repair IncHe was very knowledgeable, personable, and did everything I asked of him at a reasonable price. And he answered his phone himself, right way which is pretty amazing.
- Sears Appliance RepairVery well, considering that the problem stumped him and the Sears technical help headquarters guy in Texas. He figured it out himself (he has been repairing appliances for years) and it's been running well ever since.
- Sears Appliance RepairJoe L. was friendly, professional and knowledgeable. He knew exactly what the problem was. It needed a new igniter which he replaced in no time. It was under warranty so there was no charge.
- S.V. APPLIANCE REPAIRWent well. Busy season for repair and had to be wait to be done. Repair service could not be done in Maine. Had to bring unit to New Hampshire.
- Downeast ApplianceDowneast Appliance was awesome. Got an appointment next day. Butch, the repair guy was right on time, friendly, and offered suggestions on how to improve our set up. The dryer was fixed in minutes and the cost was far less than Sears (whom I've used in the past). Downeast Appliance has my business for the future. I highly recommend them
Appliance Repair Experts in South Portland
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Excellent - the front load washer door suddenly wouldn't latch, so machine wouldn't wash, right when my old dog was very ill and I was overloaded with soiled towels and blankets. This company is the only certified Samsung repair facility around, and although they are in Missoula and I am a 3 hour drive away in Whitefish, they were very helpful and understanding. They came up within two days and ordered parts for overnight delivery so I would have the washer up and running as soon as possible. Also, Gage provided many tips on prolonging the life of my appliancesLeslie T.
- Business Description:“In Business since 2000, Upright Building Services is a full service building contractor able to handle any home improvement project and light commercial construction. Fred Hilchey is the Steward of Upright building Services. With a crew of tried and trusted co-workers and associates we are ready for what ever you need to have done from a small repair to a new home or maybe somewhere in between. All work comes with manufacturer’s warranties as well as with a 2 year warranty on all workmanshi..Recent Review:Extremely well! Fred tracked down and explained the causes of the rot, took apart the rotted areas, and removed the inadequate flashing, which was one of the major causes. He then replaced rotted trim and beadboard, designed and installed proper flashing and roofing, and painted what needed it. In all, an excellent job!Gordon R.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:when tech showed up the dryer seemed to be working and heating however it did not when I called, seemed the heating element was cracked creating and off and on working condition. I went ahead to repair the problem by purchasing a new heating element. I was surprised however that the tech expected me to pay in full before he ordered the part and repaired the problem, but I did using my credit card knowing if there was a issue the credit card co. would have my back, The part was order and Alex fixed it as soon as it came in and was greajulie d.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:Trust Gelinas. As one of Maine's premier business success stories, Gelinas HVAC Services, Inc. was founded by William Gelinas and Brian McLellan, in 1994 and has experienced steady and solid growth ever since. That growth allows Gelinas to continually expand our services in a way that exceeds expectations of the most discriminating homeowner as well as the most demanding commercial clients. Locally owned & operated. Cost is determined by the job. Service fees may apply. Flat rate for routine ..Recent Review:<p> </p> <p>Brian helped us understand the options we had. The original quote provided 2 options; we settled for the updated model of the same brand boiler. The installation went flawlessly and completed earlier than initially anticipated. The staff was professional and kept us informed of their progress. The cost to replace the boiler was comparable with other estimates we received. The initial installation was not consistent with the language of the contract in that the fuel line was patched into the old line. I recently noticed that an oil leak had developed. Although it had been almost one year since the installation, I contacted Brian and he didn't hesitate to ask his installer to replace the line as originally agreed upon. </p> <p>I believe using Gelinas was an excellent choice and I would highly recommend them.<br /> <br /></p> <br /Miguel O.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:My Washing machine broke and I found what I needed on their website. Great place to find repair parts for any make and model. Good videos on how to take stuff apart. Parts are very reasonably priced too.Luke M.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:It went fantastic, I thought that it would take a week to get parts here, I put up some old rope so my wife could dry our clothes the old fashion way, the parts came the next morning, all the parts were correct and the quality looks like the factory part, the ease of use on their web page made finding my parts easy and with the use of picture's you knew what was coming. Thank you, Ashley at customer service I am a customer for lifeBrad I.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:Reitering my comments above. As you go from the Angies List web site link to <br /> American Residential Warranty's (ARW's) Home Page everything appears O.K. .. You have a choice of basically, 4 Plans reflecting coverages and prices on a Schedule. However, after you have committed to using ARW's services and paid then, you receive a lengthy "Thank you" email from the Company whereupon <em>at that time</em> they disclose there is a $55 <em>per call/visit Service Fee. </em>This Service Fee charge dramatically changes the "competitiveness" of ARW v. other national companies. It certainly left a "strange and bitter taste in my mouth" learning there was a $55 Service Fee <em>per call/visit.only after "signing on" with their Warranty Service.</em> <br /Douglas B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:Keith at High Tech Home warranties coordinated a repair where a service professional evaluated and fixed an AC unit with a matter of hours. Hugely important in Florida. All the more impressive considering that AC guys must be in high demand with the heat. I was very impressed overall. <br /Amod S.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:Just before Christmas we ordered a refrigerator from Downeast without the icemaker (for which we were to receive a $50 credit) because we did not have a connection from the waterline to the refrigerator The refrigerator was delivered with the icemaker (without a credit) and after a discussion with the Downeast installers, we decided we would install a water line after we returned from the holidays. In February, we called Downeast for the installation and they sent their installer to hook up the icemaker and install the water line. The day after the installation, we could not pull out the hose on our faucet as it was tangled by the installed fitting. The installer returned and duck taped the hose where it was bent. Shortly after, there was a leak around the fitting and we called the installer and he told us to tighten the screw and that should fix it. Shortly after that, and just hours away from leaving on a two week vacation, we had a more serious leak where the hose was duck taped. We called the installer and he literally blew us off. Thankfully, we were able to get a plumber to fix this problem. The plumber had to replace the entire faucet and the fitting that was installed by Downeast. This cost us an additional $370. <br /Lucretia N.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in South Portland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Agren Appliance Service & InstallationPO Box 545
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance Doctor of Maine20 W Pleasant St
- Appliance Express45 Portland Rd Suite 2A
- Appliance Pro18 W Elm St # B
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- ASAP APPLIANCE SERVICE101 LISBON ST
- Agren Appliance Service & Installation
- KENYON'S ELECTRIC INC10 NORMAND AVE
- KENYON'S ELECTRIC INC
- Saco Heat Pumps, LLC.
- Saco Heat Pumps, LLC.
- Upright Building Services753 Pleasantview Dr .
- Upright Building Services
- WireMaster Electric, LLC50 Heath Rd
- WireMaster Electric, LLC