Does it feel like chipmunks are taking over your yard? Don’t get outnumbered! Discover how to get rid of chipmunks humanely and finally keep them out for good.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Westover, MD
There are 2 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Westover
- KP Wildlife Control and Repairs LLCWas there on the time on the day we agreed upon. Went thru everything he would do before he started. Closed all openings around the perimeter of the house with screens. Put traps in the cellar. After he was finished he took me outside to show me everything he did. Contacted me several weeks later to see If all was well. Very courteous and professional
- APM Advanced Pest Management - ElktonWent great, killed the colonies, also went over the entire house inside and outside perimeter. The way they work is you pretty much get a 1 year contract and they'll return for any other pest issues. This worked great for me as one spring I had field mice decide they liked my house, they came out and I haven't seen another one since! So cost listed below is for a 1 year contract
- Triangle Home Services IncI think that their price is very reasonable. They know what they are doing. They show up on time and I no longer have problems with ants. They also made some recommendations on preventing the ant problem. They have been very good about getting rid of chipmunks.
- Home Paramount Pest Controlshowed up on time carefully inspected inside and outside of home explained the treatment and what to expect the results have been excellent, no further evidence of either pest.
- APM Advanced Pest Management - ElktonI was so impressed and relieved that within an hour of my call, a service technician pulled in my driveway! The technician was knowledgeable, calm, and thorough. He searched everywhere for the snake that we had seen but my husband had been unable to capture the night before. Even though he wasn?t able to locate the snake, he put traps in many places and walked the perimeter of our home to identify where the snakes may have gotten in. He offered many options for us for ways you could help to seal up our house to try to avoid this problem in the future. As an update: my husband got home late Friday evening and found not only the 2nd snake that we had seen the night before, but ANOTHER baby snake with that one (!!!) on top of the cement block wall behind our washer and dryer. They were not in one of the traps that were everywhere, but just sitting there... My husband wrestled them into a big plastic tote and got them out of the house and ?disposed? of them. Just as the technician had said, he believed that if there were two snakes, that there would be more (babies) ? YUCK! Therefore, we realize that we may not be done with this, although we haven?t seen anything since then, so I?m HOPING! We just wanted to convey our sincere thanks for the service provided by APM ? and for coming out FAST!! Most importantly, I have a great deal of respect for the company and for the technician - that they offer the free consultation and gave me a proposal for thorough services without pressuring me to commit right then. It would have been easy to take advantage of my fear in that situation since my husband was unavailable to help make a decision
- MidAtlantic Pest ServicesI called a few local pest companies and I chose Midatlantic Pest because they showed a ginuine concern for my home and kids as part of their treatment. The other guys seem to be "salesmen" trying to get a commission. I was concerned about professional pest control because I have little children. Midatlantic Pest addressed the issue before I brought it up to them and explained to me what they would do and how it was safe for my family. I'm glad I chose them and would recommend them to anyone
- Home Paramount Pest Control, Easton, MDRepresentative arrived on time and was professional. He did not have the correct equipment to be able to correct the issue. Could not find the nest but did not have a ladder to be able to complete job. So leaning out of a window he was able to put some wire around several shutters but only in one side. Needed a ladder. So I paid $500 for a job not really completed. I did send a text to original sales person that came to my location but have not received a response yet. I will modify this report if the job is complete
- APM Advanced Pest Management - SalisburyThey appeared the first day one trap short and had to use one I had. They came for ten days. One trip they baited with cat food and I told them that groundhogs were strictly vegetarian-so guess what, caught a cat which my husband turned loose. In two weeks they caught nothing -ZERO. A huge HUGE amount of $$$ for nothing. I called their corporate office and was told Debbie would call me back. That was two weeks ago-no response yet. My opinion of this group is they take your money, no guarantees, and then really don't care that they did not do (catch groundhog) what they were paid to do. My advice to anyone looking to hire them for groundhog removal-DO NOT DO IT!!!!!!!!! Try someone or company other than APM
Animal Removal Services in Westover
- Business Description:At Green Pest Management, we offer dependable residential and commercial pest control services. We provide our employees with thorough training to ensure the job is done right the first time around. We offer a variety of options to control a multitude of different pests, including mosquitoes and ticks, ants, wasps, mice, and much more. We know that nobody wants to be in a position where they need to call their local pest control company, but you can count on us to be there for you when you ne..Recent Review:Always very thorough and targeted towards the customer needs. Very responsive when called. Excellent from customer service through the technicians every time.David B.
- Business Description:Viking Pest is a full-service pest management company servicing New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Eastern Shore of Maryland for over 40 years. We offer services ranging from common pests like ants, spiders, and mosquitoes, to termites, bed bugs, bird control, mice control, and several more! Whether you're dealing with an existing pest problem or are looking to prevent a future issue, our team has offices close to your location. Viking's innovative pest control solution, SMART, is a 24..Recent Review:They got rid most of the rats and that's a good thing.LYNN R.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional email - email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:OK. They made a good solution for a problem and returned when I asked for more work.Louis M.
- Business Description:For over 35 years Viking Pest Control has been providing pest control for families and businesses. Viking provides effective treatment programs including: Termite Control Sentricon Termite Colony Elimination Systems Carpenter Ant Control Commercial Consulting and Pest Elimination Programs Commercial and Residential Fumigation Bird Control Rodent Control Deer Shrub Protection Integrated Pest Management Programs (IPM) Business, restaurant, hospital, manufacturing specialists Wood Destroying Ins..Recent Review:I received a one-time service for a termite problem at my home - Charged over $700 for the one-time service. I did NOT sign nor even verbally agree to a monthly contract + to my surprise of course I receive a bill stating otherwise. I have been reaching out the company multiple times via phone + chat yet NO ONE seems to respond. The customer service is absolutely horrendous. I can't even receive a simple response. And how do you charge for a contract I did not agree or sign for. DO NOT USE THIS BUSINESS - They are a fraud charging you for something you did not agree toOlivia B.
- Business Description:Dependable Pest Management is a full service pest management company.Recent Review:I found Dependable Pest Management through Angie's List. I <br /> had contacted other providers too, but I found Dependable to be out of the ordinary <br /> right from the initial meeting I had with them. I decided to use them. <br /> <br /> My experience started when I called them, and they scheduled <br /> an appointment. Chris came out from the company and I was very impressed with <br /> the initial meeting. He was on time, looked, and behaved in a very professional <br /> manner. Chris was not just another salesman, but was an exterminator. I was impressed <br /> enough with his professional inspection, assessment, and his quotation, that I <br /> decided to use Dependable. It became pretty clear to me that Chris knew his job, <br /> and the products they use, very well. I had spent considerable time researching <br /> BASF's website and also knew their products and the application methods. <br /> When Chris returned to do the treatment he followed BASF's <br /> application protocols to the letter. This was not a half hearted attempt to do <br /> as little as possible, and bill as much as possible, like so many other <br /> contractors try to pull these days. This was a job well done for what I felt <br /> was a reasonable price. These treatments are not inexpensive by any means, but <br /> I felt I received what I was paying for, and got the protection for my house <br /> that will let me sleep well, knowing I'm unlikely to have termite problems. If <br /> you are having problems with these pest, I think you will find this company to <br /> be a very good choice. <br /Tim D.
- Business Description:Protecting your home, family and environment has been our family's business since 1964. Our company is committed to providing the highest quality service to our customers. We are a full service company providing a variety of pest control and specialty services to homes and businesses in Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey, and Northern Virginia. Our reputation, commitment to service excellence and competitive rates, make our company the right choice for you. APM. Character, ..Recent Review:Their service is very good. They will come back if needed for a second treatment, but that's not usually required. The only irritation we have with them is they start so early in the year with billing for the annual service which they can't perform until springBenjamin B.
- Business Description:MidAtlantic Pest Services is the Tri-State area's full service pest control expert. Family owned and operated for over 25 years, we provide friendly, professional and personalized service. We are committed to providing our customers with the best, most comprehensive and affordable pest service around. Cost is determined by the job. Additional phones - (410) 778-5657, (302) 388-5016. All services are guaranteed there us no pest problem we cannot eliminateRecent Review:The actual services were fine. The guy who came out was a bit unfriendly and standoffish, but I don't mind that. I don't think that he missed any bugs. <br /> The problem was the billing. These guys did not send a bill for three months, and just a day or two after I received the bill I got a threatening call from a debt collection agency saying that they were going to put a negative report on my credit if I didn't pay. I told them that I had only just received the bill, and they said that that is how Mid Atlantic Pest Services operates - they wait to send bills, and then immediately send everything to collection. They said that was their number one complaint from this company's customers. They said that they couldn't even tell me what I had used them for (I didn't remember at the time) because of "HIPAA regulations" (which is ridiculous). I was happy to pay, but I don't think that this company's threatening behavior was at all appropriate. <br /> I would definitely never use these guys again. <br /Andrew R.
- Business Description:Additional DBA Names: Dixon & Son's Pest Control, Consulting LLC. Additional Phone - (410) 691-3538. Additional Email - email@example.com.
- Business Description:Protecting your home, family and environment has been our family's business since 1964. Our company is committed to providing the highest quality service to our customers. We are a full service company providing a variety of pest control and specialty services to homes and businesses in Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey, and Northern Virginia. Additional DBAs - Apm Pest Control, Blast Termite & Pest. Additional phone number - (609) 889-1318 & (856) 662-9571Recent Review:They appeared the first day one trap short and had to use one I had. They came for ten days. One trip they baited with cat food and I told them that groundhogs were strictly vegetarian-so guess what, caught a cat which my husband turned loose. In two weeks they caught nothing -ZERO. A huge HUGE amount of $$$ for nothing. I called their corporate office and was told Debbie would call me back. That was two weeks ago-no response yet. My opinion of this group is they take your money, no guarantees, and then really don't care that they did not do (catch groundhog) what they were paid to do. My advice to anyone looking to hire them for groundhog removal-DO NOT DO IT!!!!!!!!! Try someone or company other than APMBecky C.
- Business Description:All pest and wildlife control services offered. We have over 20 years experience and service Maryland, Delaware and Pennsylvania. 24 hour service . We accept credit cards, checks and cash.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
Using this guide, you’ll learn who to call for a wild animal in the house. The answer comes down to what type of animal has entered the home.
When pests and wild animals move into your yard or home, they can leave major damage behind. Let's review the potential repair costs after the animal removal.
Find animal removal services in
animal removal services in Westover
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DEPENDABLE PEST MANAGEMENT150 MORGNEC RD
- DEPENDABLE PEST MANAGEMENT
- Falcon pest management160 McCauley Road
- Falcon pest management
- Green Pest Management18 Boulden Cir
New Castle, Delaware
- Green Pest Management
- Home Paramount Pest Control2011 Rock Spring Rd
Forest Hill, Maryland
- Home Paramount Pest Control
- Legionnaire Pest Control111 Vince Drive
- Legionnaire Pest Control
- MidAtlantic Pest ServicesPO Box 759
- MidAtlantic Pest Services