Home Genius Exteriors

***NOW OFFERING VIRTUAL / NO-TOUCH INSPECTIONS AND ESTIMATES. We’re open for business! Home Genius Exteriors remains dedicated to our mission to give our customers A DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE. Give our team of professionals a chance to WOW you with our hassle-free inspection process, transparent pricing, perfect communication and top-rated installations. We’re not just a sales and marketing company like some of our competitors, we stand behind every project we do with a warranty you can trust! We are home improvement experts and can be your one-stop-shop solution! Home Genius also offers some of the most FLEXIBLE payment plans in the industry. Give us a chance and we’ll do everything we can to earn the right to become your CONTRACTOR FOR LIFE....

NBM Plumbing Services

We accept all major credit cards in addition to cash and check

Advancepro llc

Advancepro LLC it's a painting company with experience in home improvement projects... dedicated to help families with their painting and others renovations services, offering great service at reasonable price... in Advancepro LLC we consider that avery customer should get a professional service our team is trained to perform services in a professional manner using the experience obtained in years. Advancepro LLC is a company with license and insurance... once you hire Advancepro LLC for your needs a project manager will assist you from the beginning to the end of the project making sure that everything is according to your expectations in Advancepro LLC we know that the best results comes from a combination of good customer service,good product and experienced laborers

Offers by Advancepro llc on Angi
MDC De Leon Services Llc

We provide excellent work in residential and commercial projects. Our business provides a variety of work exterior and interior. The following services are what we are able to provide; Interior/Exterior paint Unfinished carpentry ( door trim, window trim, baseboard etc.) Exterior carpentry Powerwash Drywall hanging and repairs.

09/10/2021

They were Excellent, they came on time, they finished the work in just a couple of hours and there is no issue.

Description of Work
Replaced the Drains and Gutters

Category drain pipe

04/21/2021

The color is good and the new gutters make my house look so much better. The cost was much more than I expected, but what wonderful work!

Description of Work
Bolts were coming apart on gutters and the were not draining as they should have been. I had gutters removed and old ones installed.

Category drywall,gutter repair

04/05/2021

I put my project in Angi. This company called and went through a bunch of standard questions before asking about my specific project. When I told them that the downspout from one of my gutters had separated from my house and I needed it repaired, the representative said that they only do gutters, not downspouts.

Description of Work
Repair downspout that separated from house

03/27/2021

We had originally contracted with the company to install a replacement gutter system for our home back in September 2020, and the project that was completed efficiently and on time. Subsequently, the gutter was damaged during a winter storm in February 2021 and because were satisfied with the original installation, we contacted Home Genius Exteriors to effect the repairs. The entire organization, ...

Description of Work
Repair of storm damaged gutter.

01/27/2021

Ralph, Trey, Claire and Jamie were great- I would use them again for other jobs if needed. First class organization, and they seem to be very honest.

Description of Work
GUTTER AND DOWNSPOUT REPLACEMENT

Category gutter repair

Our services include roof replacements and repairs, siding installations and repairs, gutter replacement, carpentry services, window replacements, exterior and interior painting.

Ask for Details!