Home Genius Exteriors

Awards & Badges

8201 CORPORATE DR

Hyattsville, MD 20785

***NOW OFFERING VIRTUAL / NO-TOUCH INSPECTIONS AND ESTIMATES. We’re open for business! Home Genius Exteriors remains dedicated to our mission to give our customers A DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE. Give our team of professionals a chance to WOW you with our hassle-free inspection process, transparent pricing, perfect communication and top-rated installations. We’re not just a sales and marketing company like some of our competitors, we stand behind every project we do with a warranty you can trust! We are home improvement experts and can be your one-stop-shop solution! Home Genius also offers some of the most FLEXIBLE payment plans in the industry. Give us a chance and we’ll do everything we can to earn the right to become your CONTRACTOR FOR LIFE....

Resposiveness

house painting (12)woodworking (12)gutter repair (10)roofing (5)door installation (1)window replacement (1)siding companies (1)interior painting (4)screen repair (1)drywall (1)

04/05/2021

I put my project in Angi. This company called and went through a bunch of standard questions before asking about my specific project. When I told them that the downspout from one of my gutters had separated from my house and I needed it repaired, the representative said that they only do gutters, not downspouts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair downspout that separated from house

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2021

03/27/2021

We had originally contracted with the company to install a replacement gutter system for our home back in September 2020, and the project that was completed efficiently and on time. Subsequently, the gutter was damaged during a winter storm in February 2021 and because were satisfied with the original installation, we contacted Home Genius Exteriors to effect the repairs. The entire organization, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of storm damaged gutter.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2021

01/27/2021

Ralph, Trey, Claire and Jamie were great- I would use them again for other jobs if needed. First class organization, and they seem to be very honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
GUTTER AND DOWNSPOUT REPLACEMENT

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2021

09/09/2020

They did a phenomenal job. They are 6" gutters and the downspouts are a lot wider. Edgar Acosta was magnificent and represented their business well. Both of my neighbors, who have also used them because of how much they liked how our gutters looked, also really liked him. The workers were also great and got the job done quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a leaf filtering system put in several years ago. The entire system seems to be leaking.

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our work, we really appreciate your thoughtfulness. Edgar and the rest of our team strive to offer a different experience.

08/18/2020

I was pleasantly surprised how the entire process went. Aron Fowler was the sales rep. I can't say enough about his professionalism and honesty. He explained my options and helped me to decide what was best for me. He is very personable and it was a pleasure to do business with him. The installers also did a great job. They worked very hard and efficiently. My gutters got a true test ,30 minutes a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement Gutters and downspouts

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2020

06/05/2020

First of all the first impressions are always my biggest indication that I am going with a company to handle a project for me. These people knocked it out the park and were super nice and courteous to my needs and wants. They installed my gutters leading to the front of m house professionally and did an outstanding job along with the cleanup. I was impressed so much that I asked them to come back ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of roof gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

05/31/2020

The team was helpful, patient, and professional. Really could not have asked for a better provider of this service. Made helpful suggestions on colors etc but allowed us to make the final decisions and take the time we needed. Will definitely work with them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted exterior of home (brick)

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

05/18/2020

In less than 48 hours after my first contact with Home Genius Exteriors the project was discussed thoroughly, financed and completed. I could not have asked for any better service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters and downspouts replaced

CATEGORY gutter repair,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2020

Photo for Home Genius Exteriors - 8201 CORPORATE DR, Hyattsville, MD - 38572812

Thank you for the kind words. We're glad we were able to provide fast response and deliver a great result. Thank you!

05/15/2020

Home Genius was great! Ralph came the same day I called for the estimate and then, in less than a week, they were at the house and the the gutters were installed. It was a very professional job! Several of the gutters were custom- 6" wide for more drainage for the roof. They had no problem with the larger gutters or the leaf guards. And they were finished fast. Also, they did a wonderful job of ma...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Gutters and leaf guards

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review. Our entire team is dedicated to delivering a great experience and we appreciate that you took the time to recognize our efforts.

05/09/2020

Job very well done! We were very happy with all of the work, including the team's flexibility in answering questions and solving problems. Jamie, Trey, Raul and the rest of the team were friendly, helpful, and hard working. The estimate was thorough and professional with advice on what needed to get done versus what could wait. The prices were competitive and we were offered options so we could fi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and exterior painting

CATEGORY roofing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2020

Thank you so much for the kind review. We believe meeting customers where they are is a valuable part of our customer service. We're glad you appreciated our team's hard work. Thank you!

Our services include roof replacements and repairs, siding installations and repairs, gutter replacement, carpentry services, window replacements, exterior and interior painting.

Ask for Details!