APM Advanced Pest Management - Salisbury

Founded 1964 • With Angi since October 2010

4.3

Protecting your home, family and environment has been our family's business since 1964. Our company is committed to providing the highest quality service to our customers. We are a full service company providing a variety of pest control and specialty services to homes and businesses in Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey, and Northern Virginia. Additional DBAs - Apm Pest Control, Blast Termite & Pest. Additional phone number - (609) 889-1318 & (856) 662-9571....

Tailored General Services

At TGS We offer professional pressure washing services to Talbot , QAC, Dorechester, and Kent counties. We offer affordable pricing and Free gutter clean out with any pressure washing service this summer ! We use plant safe chemicals! We also offer painting and deck staining services Call for a quote today! 410-476-1706

SRO2 Handyman Services

SRO2 Handyman Services is celebrating over 20 years helping homeowners, renters and offices design a workspace that is comfortable, functional, fun and relaxing. We can help you with your design to keep your place fresh and inviting! We can install ovens, dishwashers, refrigerators, microwaves, garbage disposals, bathroom fixtures, toilets, showers and saunas and mount your TV’s.  We assemble and install furniture for your living room, dining room, bedroom outdoor living areas. We also assemble and install mailboxes, storage shed, pergolas and gazebos to add drama to your private outdoor space. Create new memories with celebrations in your updated living and entertainment spaces! Don’t forget to add the fire pits, grills (any size) patio heaters and smokers too!

AROCON Eastern Shore

AROCON Roofing & Construction offers superior services at an affordable price because we are your Maryland contractor. Instead of focusing on completing as many jobs as possible, AROCON focuses on providing quality work and getting to know our customers. This allows us to provide high quality, customized results and unparalleled customer service without adding extensive overhead or expenses. For all of your Roofing & Construction needs, you can count on our experienced team at AROCON Roofing & Construction. We service all of Dorchester, Queen Annes, Talbot, Wicomico, and Worchester counties. Call us today to make Home Improvement, Simplified. #rooftuneup.

Offers by AROCON Eastern Shore on Angi

10/05/2017

They appeared the first day one trap short and had to use one I had. They came for ten days. One trip they baited with cat food and I told them that groundhogs were strictly vegetarian-so guess what, caught a cat which my husband turned loose. In two weeks they caught nothing -ZERO. A huge HUGE amount of $$$ for nothing. I called their corporate office and was told Debbie would call me back. That ...

Description of Work
Needed to get rid of a groundhog.

Category pest control,animal removal

01/24/2017

good as usual

Description of Work
semi-annual application

01/02/2017

They are professional and excellent.

Description of Work
They do my regular termite service.

09/19/2016

Customer service was excellent, inspection was done quickly and thoroughly by knowledgeable service person. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Pest inspection for refinance.

06/22/2016

Everything went great! I would use them again.

Description of Work
I got the one time pest service deal! The technician that came was name Rob. He was outstanding! Rob was very professional and knowledgeable about his field. I learned a lot of information from speaking with him. He did an amazing job!

06/20/2012

They are very good. They come when I am not home. The price is about average.

Description of Work
I use APM Pest control services.

01/24/2017

good as usual

Description of Work
semi-annual application

Category pest control

Residential and commercial real estate inspections, termites, ants, rodents, bats, bees, birds, roaches, mosquitoes, flies, snakes, squirrels, ladybugs, bedbugs, fleas, ticks & silverfish, gutter protection, insulation, handyman services, crawl space encapsulation, moisture control, we are a full service company..

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available