The Best in Painting LLC

Founded 2016 • With Angi since May 2017

3142 Hewitt Ave

Silver Spring, MD 20906

Please call for more details.

We are an independent, family-owned and owner-operated local company with a single mission: to beautify and customize living and professional spaces for every budget. A fresh coat of paint can make small spaces seem large and set the tone and feel of any room. We put quality of work above everything else, and our company owner is always on-site with every job to make sure ALL our projects turn out exactly as our clients want and deserve. We will never cut corners on any job, because we want to be the first and only company our clients think of whenever they have a painting project in mind- and the only way to do that is by performing outstanding work at the right price. Please CALL US as we are experiencing issues with our messaging service!...

interior painting (49)house painting (27)woodworking (20)drywall (16)carpet installation (12)pressure washing (9)tile installation (4)wallpaper removal (3)plastering (3)hardwood floors (3)stucco (1)

09/16/2021

Best in painting LLC is incredible! They gave us an extremely fair and competitive quote. They were incredibly responsive. And they did an efficient and professional job. I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
I needed the entire interior of my house painted

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 09/16/2021

08/06/2021

Deivin's crew were awesome. My basement has totally transformed. I will be hiring this company for another project that I have coming up. Deivin, do I get a discount for referring myself for a new project?????Just kidding, see you again soon..........

Description of Work
Painted my entire basement.

Category carpet installation,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

08/04/2021

I cannot say enough good things about Deivin, Jose and the team. They did an incredible job, very conscientious and thorough. Deivin stays in close communication throughout the process. Highly, highly recommend for your painting needs!

Description of Work
Exterior painting of rowhouse

Category carpet installation,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 06/28/2021

07/09/2021

Deivin did an awesome job coordinating all work and keeping me informed of the progress. He was also very responsive and addressed all my concerns promptly and to my satisfaction. Kudos to Carlos & his helper. They were awesome to work with. Carlos endured I was pleased with all the work and made adjustments according to my satisfaction. I would definitely recommend this company for all your home ...

Description of Work
Remodel bathroom, ceramic tile removal and install, vinyl plank installation, carpet removal and installation, remove & replace all interior doors and door frames, remove & replace all baseboards, paint whole house etc

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/03/2021

06/08/2021

My wife and I had Deivin come out to give us an estimate on painting a few rooms. His price was reasonable, so we had him perform the work. After having a conversation with him we had him remove some carpet and install tile flooring. That project exceededour expectations 😊 Long story short, they have done 4 projects for us so far (replacing all our hardwood flooring). We will continue to use thei...

Description of Work
Painting, carpet, staining, hardwood flooring

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,hardwood floor,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/08/2021

06/07/2021

Deivin’s team was efficient and did a good job sanding and painting my walls, painting the doors and baseboards and helping to remove wallpaper in my master closet.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category wallpaper removal,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/01/2021

06/02/2021

Romeo and Romero’s crew was fantastic. They showed up promptly and fixed any issues that showed up. They were very professional. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category carpet installation,house painters

Work Completed On 06/02/2021

05/21/2021

The owner Davein I was highly responsible. He has a huge team of experts painters. They did all the jobs in an extremely timely manner. They were very responsive when I asked them to correct things they pointed out necessary defects that I needed to fix. I was extremely pleased and I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
I had this company paint the outside of my house, the outside of my daughter’s house and the inside of my other daughter’s house

Category carpet installation,woodworking,stucco,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/21/2021

05/17/2021

The initial job seemed to go well at the time. The issue is about 10 months after the job was completed we received a letter from an attorney regarding this company. I called the attorney’s office and they explained that this was a notice regarding other work that had been completed for a client and there was some sort of default on the end of Best in Painting. I explained to the lawyer’s office t...

Description of Work
Exterior painting of house~ Rod iron hand rail, shutters, brick & cement retaining wall

Category carpet installation,house painters

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

Review for The Best in Painting LLC - 3142 Hewitt Ave, Silver Spring, MD - 39334827

05/16/2021

It was excellent. Knowledgeable, efficient, and looked great. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Repaint exterior of house

Category house painters

Work Completed On 05/16/2021

interior and exterior painting, drywall patching and drywall repair, flooring,carpeting

pressure painting, spray painting, remodeling

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Check