KUHN'S TREE SERVICE INC.

MD
Maryland Department of Natural Resources

1206 Briggs Chaney Rd

Silver Spring, MD 20905

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

The Kuhn's are the owners and operators of Kuhn's Tree Service Inc. They have been involved in every aspect of the business for the past 30 years. They are extremely fortunate to have an experienced team of people who are experts at what they do to assist them. At Kuhn's Tree Service Inc. we pride ourselves on our immediate response to your emergencies. We were there when the recent Derecho hit this area and have been involved in all the major weather-related events for the past 30 years. We have long-standing experience in working with insurance adjuster's, coordinating with utility companies, dealing with and satisfying construction and property management companies, residential accounts, and the general public. During the 2010 snow storm, our crews worked around the clock plowing parking lots and driveways. During The Derecho, Kuhn's Tree Service removed multiple trees from houses, working in conjunction with 8 different insurance companies. When a tree falls on your home, call the experts: Kuhn's Tree Service....

tree service (177)firewood company (27)lawn care (7)lawn & landscaping (3)

08/09/2020

It went well. Although we had some initial scheduling issues, the crew arrived on time. They worked at our properties roughly 3.5 hours. I have an extensive garden under both my trees. They were extremely careful with the underlying plants, carefully lowering the cut branches down by rope so nothing was crushed. They cleaned up after themselves, removing and shredding the debris, which they then t...

Description of Work
My neighbor and I shared the visit, though we paid separately. I had two large trees trimmed (an ornamental cherry and a white oak). She had other tall trees trimmed as well as two trees entirely removed.

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

07/09/2020

I completely agree with all the reviews about how horrible the customer service is. As someone who has worked in customer service myself for my entire career, I already have a lot of grace with others in the profession because I understand how hard it can be. But there is no excuse for how bad the communication with Kuhn's is. The customer basically has to CHASE them and beg for service. It's unre...

Description of Work
I needed 1 tree/stump removed and 2 existing stumps removed from my lawn

Work Completed On 07/02/2020

07/04/2020

It went great. The workers went out of their way to do the job. It was a very large job. My trees were 43 years old and they were very tall. It was the hottest day of the year and the cleaned up all of the debris and in the end everything was spotless. Plus the fact the price was so reasonable.

Description of Work
I got branches trimmed on three large trees.

Category firewood,tree service

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

06/23/2020

Lots of unexpected scheduling issues (beyond their control) and when they came they were done in 1.5 hours and it was great!

Description of Work
Tree pruning

Category firewood,landscaping,tree service

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

06/03/2020

The whole process went very well! They gave me the best quote. Got the work done in a timely manner even with Covid-19 and rain. They had the entire tree down in about an hour. Left the yard MUCH cleaner than it was. All debris removed and they even used a leaf blower on all areas affected to ensure no trash was left behind. I would totally hire again!

Description of Work
Tree Removal

Category firewood,tree service

Work Completed On 06/02/2020

11/17/2019

On time and very professional with the work and clean-up. Completed all work within 3 1/2 hours - truly amazing. Best price by several hundred $'s.

Description of Work
Remove ash tree and backfill with dirt with re-seeding

Work Completed On 11/04/2019

10/08/2019

Excellent job. Kuhns sent a large experienced crew that finished the job quickly. I was very satisfied with their work. The pruning was done carefully and left the shrubs still looking good.

Description of Work
Remove three large river birches and grind stumps. Prune three trees. Prune six shrubs. Remove all cut wood and branches.

Work Completed On 09/21/2019

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future. Laura

08/09/2019

It was a difficult operation and went extremely well

Description of Work
Tree trimming

Work Completed On 08/09/2019

We appreciate the positive review and hope that you will consider us for your future tree needs.

03/04/2019

During the 2/24/2019 windstorm in Montgomery County a pine tree fell onto my neighbors' property. I contacted Kuhn's to have that fallen tree removed and also to get an estimate on a large oak tree in my front yard that has had issues with many falling branches. I had used them before to grind a stump and remove deadwood from another fallen tree. Sean was very knowledgeable about the trees and pro...

Description of Work
Pruning oak tree, removal of fallen tree from neighbor's yard

Work Completed On 03/04/2019

02/15/2019

They delivered the firewood the next day as promised - it was great !

Description of Work
Provide Firewood

Category firewood

Work Completed On 02/13/2019

Commercial & residential: tree removal, stump removal, trimming, pruning, tree fertilization, tree injections, landscaping, tree planting, snow removal, storm damage removal, free wood chips, firewood, mulch. Snow Removal for Commercial and Residential

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover