What you’ll pay for furnace repairs depends on many factors, including what parts are malfunctioning, where you live, and even the time of day. Here’s a breakdown of what can go wrong with your furnace and the cost to fix those issues.
Get matched with top HVAC contractors in Danvers, MA
There are 172 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Danvers
- SilaFirst technician (maybe Dave?) diagnosed heating problem, shut off the unwanted heat in front rooms (because it is summer), and provided options for full repair, but we did not have time for repair that day. Following week, second technician (Guy) came for annual AC checkup, and was also able to recheck the heating problem and review options. We discussed plans to fix the heating problem along with annual heating checkup in September, and revisit the AC next year. Both technicians seemed knowledgeable and professional read less
- SilaDavid was the best engineer that I’ve ever had. Polite, professional and friendly - just a great guy. I will use them again for certain.
- SilaIt was overall excellent. John G. is very professional and gives advices on optimizing operations. Highly recommended.
- SilaJob went very well, all issues resolved and unit working just fine. Technician was professional and explained the operation of my system and gave advise on optimizing operation. Company communicated well and met stated schedule. Very satisfied with service and especially technical service, learned a lot read less
- SilaThey were excellent and even replaced all the duct work in my attic, and built a cement slab and put an outside unit on it as well. They did all the gravel and cement and it took about 2 or 3 days.I would highly recommend them to anyone and will continue to use them as well. .
- MA Design & Construction CoGreat work and very communicative throughout the whole process. Pricing feels a bit more expensive than I would've expected but the quality of the work makes it more than worth it. They even helped patch up holes and some damage on my very old floorboards for free when refinishing.
- SilaGood, friendly crew, installed system in one day, then final tune up was done two days later with another technician who explained operation. Very professional.
- SilaJohn G from Sila was a true professional. He called to say that he could do the service call on Friday evening instead of Saturday citing concern that we had no heat and the temps were going to dip that evening. He quickly identified the problem, expedited the parts delivery and even serviced our 2nd furnace which we did not realize was having issues until he inspected it while on site. He stayed late on a Friday evening to get the job done. John G and Sila provided top notch service and I highly recommend read less
- SilaFantastic! Brian MacFarland was able to diagnose the problem promptly. He had all the parts with him so our heater was up and running very shortly after we made the call. We will continue to use Sila for our a/c and heating needs.
- SilaJohn G. did an excellent job evaluating the functioning of our boiler and performing annual maintenance for it. It was his second time taking care of the boiler for us. He quickly answered the minor questions that I had, and he advised what would be cost-effective in addressing the issues that I raised. In both the instances in which John G. has serviced our heating system, I found him to be knowledgeable, courteous, and focused on saving us money, whether on heating costs or future upgrades read less
Heating Cooling Contractors in Danvers
- Business Description:Our focus at Unique Indoor Comfort has been the same for more than a quarter century – we’re dedicated to providing superior installations and service to customers. Founded in 1967, Unique Indoor Comfort made its name by installing central air conditioning in homes that used radiators for heating and has developed into a full-service residential and light-commercial HVAC business over the past few decades. Boston Unique Indoor Comfort is a family owned and operated business with over 30 years.. read lessRecent Review:UIC was quick to respond and come up with the quote. Quote was very competitive against others. They were not so eager to do service on my old water heater though (I asked them to replace anode rods). I decided to go with them since their availability was good (2wks) and ratings on AngiesList were excellent while price was competitive. The job went well, though not without hiccups. I was expecting new boiler to be placed on the wall next to the foundation; though they built a new wall in the middle of the mechanical room, which costed me space; they said it will be 3K more to put in on the wall AFTER they arrived on the job with all the equipment and team. They refused to drain old water from my radiant heat system, saying I need a plumber to come for $290 per hour for 4 hours to drain the system and look for preexisting leaks. Had to hire some other plumber who took care of the problem for $215 in a mere hour. After the project was complete, system started to experience leaks. It was due to new drain connector that they decided to use for this project, and I was apparently first customer for it. After 3 unsuccessful attempts to fix the leak, they had to replace the connector, which addressed the issue. In addition, the system was eligible for rebate; however the rebate amount promised ended up being $450 less than actually paid; they quoted natural gas rebate though my system was on propane, which I told them upfront read lessIgor K.
- Business Description:Make MVP HVAC your #1 choice for HVAC services in Chelmsford, MA or the surrounding area. You can trust us to install, repair or replace your air conditioner, furnace or ductless mini-split system. We want to help you stay comfortable in your home, no matter what the weather is like outside. We also offer water heater service. We can repair or replace your water heater easily. Call 978-888-8995 now to find out more about our HVAC and water heater services read lessRecent Review:Danilo is very nice and helpful professional service, I recommend. I am very satisfied.Silvana O.
- Business Description:Our team of dedicated professionals can assist with your homes heating, cooling and plumbing needs. We have served the Merrimack Valley and Greater Boston Area since 2001. Looking for heating and cooling maintenance right now? We are available 24 hours a day and can take care of your emergency situation with speed and accuracy. From a precision tune-up to a new system, we've got you covered. We also offer plumbing services including water heater replacement and leak detection and repair. Giv.. read lessRecent Review:The service rep, Jason Hart, was extremely helpful. He is the one who deserves a 5 Star. Ask for him when requesting service from Climate Zone.Probir R.
- Business Description:I am here to meet all of your heating and cooling needs. I service and install furnaces, heat pumps, and all air conditioning units. I am the owner-operator so you will get, my very best, personalized service with a reasonable and fair rate. I have over 9 years industry experience read lessRecent Review:Mike and team were very responsive and professional, and repaired my central air conditioning unit in a timely manner. I was extremely pleased with their work and will definitely hire them again for any heating and air conditioning services read lessNatalie G.
- Business Description:Platinum Plumbing, Heating & Drain Cleaning provides quick response times on service calls. We take pride in our workmanship and in all of our services from small repairs to complex installations. Our trucks are stocked with a wide variety of plumbing and heating material so that we can fix most problems immediately. We want to build relationships with our customers, therefore we go the extra mile. We provide free estimates, up front pricing, 24 hour emergency service and always guarantee our.. read lessRecent Review:Rob had recently replaced my kitchen and bathroom faucets and I called him to see if he could now replace my gas water heater. I was happily surprised when he said he’d be out within a couple of days and I was REALLY pleased with his estimate. For both jobs, Rob showed up when he said would and was both fast and efficient. He’s a great guy - dependable, reasonable, professional and focused on providing good service to his customers. Rob is my “go to” plumber from now on read lessMaryanne F.
- Business Description:We are a Melrose/Malden, MA-based family run Heating, Cooling and Plumbing Company. We have built a reputation for quality, reliability and total customer satisfaction. Our service is flexible and customized to meet your needs, whatever your requirements. We warranty all our workmanship. All our technicians are factory-trained, licensed, and insured. When you call our offices, we know we have to earn your trust by doing the work right. We’re honored to serve you and this community. Let us hel.. read lessRecent Review:Evolved did a great job! They were terrific from the beginning from quote to finishing the job. Greg gave a pretty accurate quote and explained the work very well. Zoran Karlica: the main engineer working at the site was the best in managing the work, planning with almost no mess as they cleaned up well before they left. The HVAC system is quite and as we expected. I would recommend then to anyone who want to add HVAC to their old baseboard heated houses read lessVB H.
- Business Description:Cooling Unlimited, Inc. is a full service HVAC company that has been accommodating the heating, cooling, and plumbing needs of the Greater Boston area for over 25 years. It is a family owned and operated company that has built an excellent reputation in the air conditioning, heating, and plumbing industry and in the community we serve, through vigorous dedication to service and excellence. Our company specializes in residential, commercial, and new construction sales and service, and has cert.. read lessRecent Review:The crew from Cooling Unlimited showed up about 8:45am to replace my existing AC system with a new one, which was about 15 minutes after all the materials were dropped off. They were efficient in their work processes and the whole job was done by 2pm. They were neat, laying down tarps on my wood floors so that they didn't damage them and cleaned up afterwards. Overall, Cooling Unlimited was very competitive with their bid and they completed the job to my satisfaction. I would highly recommend using them for your AC needs read lessDiane F.
- Business Description:We’re Open and Committed to You: Since 1989, Sila has been proud to serve you and our community. As the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve, we wanted to respectfully reach out to you. We are here if you need us. We are monitoring the situation on a daily basis and taking guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local authorities. Your health, our employees’ health and the health of our community is of utmost concern. * We are conducting daily briefings and ensuring .. read lessRecent Review:First technician (maybe Dave?) diagnosed heating problem, shut off the unwanted heat in front rooms (because it is summer), and provided options for full repair, but we did not have time for repair that day. Following week, second technician (Guy) came for annual AC checkup, and was also able to recheck the heating problem and review options. We discussed plans to fix the heating problem along with annual heating checkup in September, and revisit the AC next year. Both technicians seemed knowledgeable and professional read lessMax S.
- Business Description:Main Stream Mechanical provides full spectrum plumbing, heating and air conditioning services. We also install and service whole-house generators and water filtration/purification systems. We are dedicated to providing reliable and cost effective solutions that best fit our customer's needs and expectations. As a National Grid VPI contractor, we specialize in converting oil customers to natural gas. Our techncians are expert, professional and responsive. They are licensed and hold industry ce.. read lessRecent Review:In April of 2018, I had Mainstream Mechanical get an older Weil McLain boiler running. The guys came and took one look at it and said it should just be replaced. I didn't have the money at the time so just asked them to get it running again. The expansion tank was very rusty and questionable looking but they didn't replace it. I spent over $1,300 dollars to get it running and within 2 days, had the expansion tank break, causing 3" of hot water to flood the entire basement. Thankfully the brand new well pump was up on cinder blocks barely above the water. I spent hours bucketing water out of the basement and pulling down wet (from the steam) insulation and throwing it all out. Called Mainstream back and they said basically it wasn't their fault or problem as they didn't replace the tank. I understood that but said just by looking at that tank, it would have been a good idea to have replaced it. I spoke with the owner and he finally agreed to come out and at least put a new expansion tank on the boiler at no charge. They also gave me an estimate of over $6,500 to replace the boiler. Follow up...less than a year later in 2019, I had to replace this expansion tank again and had Mike Poole do it. In the summer of 2020, I did finally replace the boiler, even though it was still working okay but it was over 20 years old and had a lot of rust and I was worried about having to dump more money into it. I ended up having a new Weil McLain boiler system put in by Four Season's for $5,500! I did had Poole quote it but it wasn't cast iron and would have cost about $7k. I would NEVER use Mainstream Mechanical ever again. They are expensive and in my experience, did the bare minimum to get a system functioning and weren't very sympathetic or apologetic regarding the expansion tank and basement flooding read lessAndrea B.
- Business Description:Preferred Air Inc. has been servicing homes on the North Shore and surrounding areas since 1991. We have earned a community-wide reputation for honesty, professionalism, and courteous service. Our company prides itself on using leading technologies in the field. There is more to your heating and cooling system than just heating and cooling. We will help you get the most from your existing system in comfort, safety, and energy savings. Our service technicians are factory-trained and on call 24.. read lessRecent Review:Perfectly. Could not have been a better experience.Vittorio P.
Deals in Danvers for Heating Air Conditioning Hvac
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating & cooling contractor articles
Garage heaters keep your car warm and prevent your pipes from freezing. But with a wide variety of types—gas, electric, propane, and infrared—it can be hard to know which model is right for you and your budget. This cost guide breaks it all down.
Leftover natural stone and bricks don’t need to end up in a landfill. Once a remodeling home project is complete, you can use luxury remnants like marble and quartzite as art, coasters, side tables, and more. Get inspired with these tips.
Find HVAC contractors in
- South Hamilton
- North Reading
HVAC contractors in Danvers
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A Auto Care Co., Inc5 Merrill St
- A D CONSTRUCTION LLC1750 Washington St Suite B1
- A J Wood Construction Inc337 Haverhill Rd 337 Haverhill Rd.
Chester, New Hampshire
- A M CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT INC52 NANTASKET AVE
- A Pelosi Plumbing & Heating38 Emerald Rd
- A Plus Plumbing & Heating15 Hancock st
- A&A Services Home Improvement115 North St
- A&M General Contractors & Builders LLC232 S Main st
- A+ Plumbing Heating & Cooling7 Elm ST
Manchester, New Hampshire
- A-1 NEW & USED PLUMBING & HTG30 PROSPECT ST
- A.S. SHEET METAL MECHANIC16 KENNEBEC STREET
- A1 Derry Home Doctors 52 S Main St
Derry, New Hampshire
- A1 NEW AND USED PLUMBING AND HEATING SUPPLIES30 PROSPECT ST
- AAA GENERAL CONTRACTING INCPO Box 615
East Hampstead, New Hampshire
- aaa radiator enclosures163 Beech Ave
- Aaron Plumbing, Heating and ContractingPO Box 80250
- aba plumbing heating and drain cleaning81 Prospect St
- Abington Plumbing & Heating1133 Washington St
- Abington Plumbing Heating & Cooling140 Brockton Ave.
- Abington Sewer Service1420 Bedford St.
- Above Quality Plumbing & Heating40 Eaton Rd
- AbriamBarkerCarpentry26 Cary Ave.
- Absolute Home Comfort151 Veterans Rd.
- Absolute Precision Plumbing, Heating & Cooling5 Wildwood Rd
- AC HC AIR CONDITIONING AND HEATING CONTRACTOR11 Naples Rd
- Accu-Tek.biz21 Spring Street
Pelham, New Hampshire
- AccuAire Inc.P.O. Box 410
- ACCUTEMP ENGINEERING INC100 Maple St Building B
- Achieve Renewable Energy LLC100 Cummings Ctr Ste 211C
- ACM Service52 Pine St
- Adaptations Unlimited25 Fox Run Rd
Newington, New Hampshire
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advanced Energy Systems Development24 Hampden Street
- ADVANCED HEAT-AIR SYSTEMS20 BEACON ST
- Affinity Construction, Inc.25 Osgood St.
- Affordable Chimney Sweeps109 Davis St
North Andover, Massachusetts
- Affordable Oil Burner Service™9 C St
- Affordable Plumbing Heating and Gasfitting100 Den Quarry Rd
- Affordable Services LLC22 Roosevelt Ave.
- Air Care Marshalls6 Liberty sq
- Air Controlled Environmental Systems LLC450 Hevey St #2
Manchester, New Hampshire
- Air Duct Crew221 1st Ave W
- Airco Home Comfort Services LLC15 Main St
- Aire Serv of Reading41 Crescent St
- Aklit Plumbing & Heating55 Alpena Ave
- Alewife Plumbing254 Prospect St
- ALEXANDER AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE316 BOSTON POST RD
- Alexander Plumbing4A McDermott Farm Road
- Aliston Plumbing and Heating340 N Harvard St
- All American Contracting4 Universal St. Building 4 Apt 8
- All Hours Plumbing Heating & A/C4126 S 4900 W
Salt Lake City, Utah
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Alley St Plumbing and Heating35 Alley St
- Alliance Heating and Cooling
- ALLSTON PIANO MOVERS29 Harding St
- Allston Plumbing & Heating259 Cambridge St.
- Allston Sewer & Drain229 Brighton Ave.
- ALPHA HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING INC29 Robinson Rd
- ALPINE AIR CONDITIONING CORP37 LINNELL CIR
- Alzate heat & a/c2 turner st
- Amandas Fuel100 Hicks Ave
- AMBIENCE CONSTRUCTION75 COLUMBIA ST
- American Climate Control95 Bragg Hill Rd.
- American Electrical Systems Inc64 1st St
- American Generations Plumbing & Heating20 Farrwood Dr
HOOKSETT, New Hampshire
- amx construction271 Edmands road
- Anderson HVAC41 Kingswood Ln
- Andover Emergency Plumbing9 Lupine Rd.
- Andover Plumbing & Heating139 River Rd.
- ANDOVER PLUMBING & HEATING20 AEGEAN DR
- Andy Welch10 Woodbine Street
- Antsoto's HVAC36 Cedar Cir
- Anytime Property Solutions
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Aqua Plumbing80 Cross St
- Arctic Oil Company172 Boston St
- Arlex Oil Corporation275 Massachusetts Ave
- Arlington Plumbing & Heating18 Elmore St.
- Arlington Plumbing Experts42 Lowell St.
- Armstrong Duct, Vent, Hearth & Home531 Front St
Manchester, New Hampshire
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Boston300 Manley St
West Bridgewater, Massachusetts
- ASAP Environmental Inc1 Arcadia St
- ASAP WELL & PUMP7 KIMBALL AVE
Salem, New Hampshire
- ASB Plumbing & Heating Co140 Glenwood Ave
Hyde Park, Massachusetts
- Ashland Emergency Plumbing49 Oregon Rd.
- Ashland Sewer & Drain311 Eliot St.
- Aspen Environmental270 Lawrence St
- Aspen Mechanical15 Lincoln St
- Assured Service Plumbing Heating & A/CPO Box 369
- Attardo Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.73 Lexington St. Suite 105
- Auburn Lulu Plumbing & Heating136 Central St
- Auburndale Emergency Plumbing411 Lexington St
- Auburndale Plumbing & Heating146 Pine St.
- AVEER COOLING LLCP.O.BOX 483
- Avon Emergency Plumbing110 Memorial Dr.
- Avon Plumbing100 Wales Ave.
- Avon Plumbing & Heating20 Stockwell Dr.
- A & A Auto Care Co., Inc