This guide features information on the costs to repair a brick wall, whether or not you need a brick mason to complete spalling, tuckpointing, or a full restoration.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Burlington, MA
There are 297 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Burlington
- AR Home Renovations CorpOne word: fantastic. Andre and his team have done numerous large projects for us over the past few years. Not only do they do a great job with the work itself, as people they’re all plain and simply “good guys”. Every time the completed projects have been highest quality and if there was ever an issue they’ll go out of their way to make it right quickly. I’ve not once needed to worry whether work would be completed, or if corners were being cut, and that type of peace of mind is so important in my decision to hire AR Home Renovation Corp again and again. Prices are not the cheapest, but you know you’re going to get an awesome result every time. Anyone looking for projects to be done big or small, I can’t recommend Andre and team highly enough
- AR Home Renovations CorpGreat Andre and team are trustworthy and reliable builders. We use them on multiple projects and plan to use for future as well.
- Beantown Home Improvements, Inc.I recommend Jim DelPrete and Beantown Home Improvement without reservation. I contacted them for an estimate after reading Angi's reviews and selected him both because of his approach to our projects and his competitive cost. He and his company met or exceeded my expectations from my first phone call through our final wrap up. In addition, with us having two major projects done back to back, Jim offered a significant discount on the roof replacement. I am confident you will be pleased with their work and would suggest at least contacting him for an estimate
- Beantown Home Improvements, Inc.Beantown was really great to work with. We had all old shingles,tar paper and trim removed and had a window replaced. The new window was slightly bigger then the old one. It was no problem for the crew to install. The crews were punctual,respectful, knowledgeable and responsible. All old exterior siding was stripped, any rot found was dealt with, cleaned up at the end of each day. There was rot directly under the front door. The far corner of garage had massive rotting from years worth of small animals and ants.They were able to repair all areas without any problem. Any questions we had were answered in a timely manner. The materials were, are of great quality. They applied for and got the work permit from the town. They arranged for a dumpster to be delivered. Arranged for an electrician to come and remove exterior lights,meter and cables from house. We were told what and when things were going to happen. They have an attention to detail. The work included: Shingles,trim boards,tar paper, all nails pulled,wrapped entire house & detached garage in 2 different wraps, installed the new window, new siding & trim on both , new dryer and bathroom vent covers, new gutters and downspouts. They also boxed in the metal chimney pipe. Electrician came back and re attached meter,cables,etc to house. They also put up new lights we had picked out.The job was started on a Tuesday. Everything was completed 7 business days later. Our house went from the ugliest in the neighborhood to the most beautiful. We are still in awe of how nice it came out. We will not hesitate to call them again. Sincerely, Keith & Jo Beadlin
- Beantown Home Improvements, Inc.We are extremely pleased. They did a fantastic job. The crew was excellent. They paid attention to every detail, did a daily cleanup and were very professional. I would be pleased to recommend this company to family and friends.
- Beantown Home Improvements, Inc.I highly recommend Beantown Home Improvements. The estimate was done by the owner and he stayed right on target. They crew is very skilled. They were efficient, responsive and easy to communicate with. Our siding, roof and decks look amazing! It feels like we are in a brand new house!
- Beantown Home Improvements, Inc.We recently contracted with Beantown for brand new siding, gutters, and window replacement. From the start, we were assured and confident that Jim was the right guy for the job. Unlike other companies from whom we got a quote, he personally came out and assessed our property (unlike a general salesperson) gave us advice and recommendations based on his knowledge and experience with transparency to pricing and options. Jim was responsive when we emailed him with questions, and was proactive in communicating next steps and expectations. When it came time for start of the work there were no surprises, we knew exactly what was happening and when. The team at Beantown, the crew who worked on our house, was hands down the most professional, courteous, and polite crew. We have two little kids at home and I was extremely appreciative of this. I have worked with many trades professionals and these guys were top notch. They clearly had a system, and worked to get the job done and get it right. The end result is beautiful and we are constantly getting compliments from around the neighborhood. Would highly recommend Beantown if you are considering options for your home
- B & B AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS INCBill Germaine (owner) and his team at B&B Affordable Renovations, did an AMAZING job constructing the large addition to my home! Not only did Bill meet my expectations, but he also EXCEEDED them! His ideas turned my aspirations into reality, and left me with an addition much better than I could have ever imagined. Bill and his team were responsive, quick, caring, and thorough. Because of them I am now enjoying my brand new dining room, bathrooms, new basement and much more! THANK YOU BILL!! We will DEFINITELY be hiring you again in the future!
- B & B AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS INCBill and his team have done multiple projects for me. This was extremely time sensitive as I needed to build an in law for my other who we had to move in with us. His team has built a beautiful in law suite that works for her accessibility needs. Work was done fast and for a great price. Bill is always willing to work with you to get you what you nee
- Beantown Home Improvements, Inc.Beginning with a visit from Jim DelPrete for an estimate, to the finished project, every aspect was professional, thorough and nothing but quality material and workmanship. Each team involved was knowledgeable experienced and hard-working. I am very satisfied with the outcome and highly recommend Beantown Home Improvements for your next improvement project
Siding Contractors in Burlington
- Business Description:KASA Remodel & Design Inc. Is a Leominster MA based remodeling company providing services such as Siding, Windows replacement, Roofing, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, additions as well as full guts to all of Massachusetts. We have been in business for 2 years but we already stand out among the bigger companies that have been around a lot longer, this is due to commitment to provide not only the best quality, but what drives our business is communication. We pride ourselves in being the best com..Recent Review:I highly recommend.They did a fantastic work on my bathroom . The quality of the work was excellent and the value was exceptional .Junior T.
- Business Description:Special Promotion for Spring 2014: Free full roof inspection and report. If you're considering a new roof and not not sure you need one, this free report will provide you with the information you need to make an educated decision. Also a Preferred Remodeler for James Hardie Siding.Additional Service Areas: Portions of Ashland Norfolk, Chelmsford Haverhill, Chelsea Saugus, Concord Maynard, Dorchester Braintree, Downtown & Norwood Brockton CountiesRecent Review:The entire process was excellent. We wanted to replace our existing siding with durable hardi board while maintaining some of the charm of our Victorian-style 100 year old home. ICS did a great job and the final product looks amazing. The staff (Mike, Nick and Nora) are professional and responsive. The pricing was competitive with other quotes we received and there were no surprises from initial quote to final cost. Highly recommendAmanda S.
- Business Description:Diamond Construction Inc has built a reputation on quality with honesty and integrity. We employ only the highest trained, professional roofers for our team. We partner with the highest quality shingle manufacturers, and we hand-nail all roofs to ensure quality installation as well. At the end of every project, our supervisor will do an inspection with the home-owner to ensure their satisfaction. At DIAMOND CONSTRUCTION INC, our mission is to ensure peace of mind for each customer through exc..Recent Review:Prompt response letting me know that they are not performing this service at this time.Gary L.
- Business Description:Save more money, be more comfy. Prepare for rough weather while making your home look great all year round with Serpa Construction. Based in Rockland since 2005, we offer repairs and replacement of siding, gutters, roofs, windows, and doors for homes throughout Massachusetts. We can replace a few shingles or your entire roof, plus install windows, gutters, siding, and storm doors. A strong roof is your best defense against the elements, properly fitting doors and windows prevent drafts, gutte..Recent Review:Replace Shingle Roof Caused by Ice DamageAbby L.
- Business Description:US Siding & Roofing, located in Sudbury, MA and has served the Metrowest Mass areas with the best quality work to their clients offering high end remodeling services, weather-tight additions and Installing Efficient Home Exteriors such as Siding, Roofing and Windows. They are the Experts to go to! US Siding & Roofing can take any Dream project you have in mind for your property and build itRecent Review:Great work for a great price. The roofing team was super organized.Robert M.
- Business Description:Serving Boston's North and South Shore for the past twenty years. Free estimates available. Both large and small jobs welcomed. Fully licensed and insured. Work is always done to the customer's satisfaction.Recent Review:Phil coordinated and supervised the entire roof repair and shingling of our 200 year old house. He then stripped the clapboards to bare wood, replaced broken clapboards as well as soft wood behind some of them, before applying 3 coats of paint to the entire house. Phil told us up front that he took his time to do it right and would not be applying paint within three days of it raining., to ensure there would be no moisture under the paint. The work was done meticulously, with care taken to avoid any spillage or leftover material. I wish I could provide some photos to show his workHoward F.
- Business Description:Super Service Award Winners Every Year since advertising on AL: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020. 3rd Generation family owned and operated Exterior Experts specializing in Asphalt & Rubber Roofing, All types of Siding: Vinyl, Cedar, Polymer, Fiber Cement & Stone, New Construction & Replacement Windows, Exterior Doors, Gutters, Skylights. In today's day and age where quality, craftsmanship and simple honesty can be tough, if not impossible to find, you need not look any further. We do it ri..Recent Review:This team was professional and truly caring from the start. They were not the cheapest guys in town, but not the highest either! The materials were first rate and they treated us like they would their own family. Eli, Derek and Samantha, thank you. Call these guysChristine S.
- Business Description:United brings over 20 years of experience in long-term, low maintenance and beautiful roofing, siding, windows and painting solutions. We offer top-quality products and a team of knowledgeable and experienced professionals committed to each step of your remodel. Our team is built to handle the unique needs of every New England property, so you get the best value for your investment. Not to mention our lifetime warranties, dedicated repair and service department, amazing customer service and t..Recent Review:After the usual delays in getting started the team worked diligently for the worst part of the job, removing an old ceiling. A new support was installed and I then provided additional money up front for a structural engineer and electrician. At that point things went downhill. The electrician never arrived, the engineer apparently was unlicensed (drawings were provided but no license number given) and it is unclear if what was done was sufficient to complete the job. Alex then completely disappeared, leaving bags of construction debris in our driveway until another contractor agreed to remove them, and has been unresponsive for the last six months to my requests for a refund of the money paid for work not done. I am considering what further action to takeALISON C.
- Business Description:Established in 1976, All Under One Roof has the experience and expertise to get the job done right the first time. Our skilled professionals use only the finest tools and materials for your residential or commercial project. We guarantee our work and your satisfactionRecent Review:All Under One Roof recently replaced my roof on a 3-story, 200+ year old Federal in Newburyport. It was a big job that entailed removing 3 layers of rolled roofing/asphalt shingles; removing original skylight & taking down old dormant chimney to roof line and roofing over both; installing ½ “ plywood and asphalt shingles over new roof. I can’t say enough good things about All Under One Roof. They had a great crew and did a fantastic job. In fact, my neighbor across the street who had a birds eye view of work in progress, then hired them to replace his roof. John Lanzafame, the company’s owner, is a jewel. He’s very professional, responsible and communicative – a “take charge” guy in the best meaning possible. I was completely comfortable and confident that I was in good hands, and did not have to worry about micro managing the work. I should also point out that All Under One Roof began work on date scheduled (a month in advance) and completed the job (start to finish) in short order. I highly recommend All Under One Roof. Have dealt with various contractors for numerous issues over the years as I own several rental properties, and this has been my most positive experience by far. Kathy QuillKathleen Q.
- Business Description:E.M. Snow, Inc. is a contracting firm which has established a quality reputation over many years serving the Greater Boston and suburban areas. Eugene M. Snow, President, entered the Home Improvement business in 1967, and has been located in Waltham since then. In an industry where there is a high rate of business failure, almost an 80% turnover every five years, our company has maintained the same phone number for almost 40 years, just one indication of our business commitment. A survey by t..Recent Review:It didn't - I called to schedule a site visit so they could give me a quote. They insisted that I be on-site for the visit and I asked why as I explained that I was based on the Cape and that my girlfriend was concerned about Covid. The person on the other end of the call couldn't give me an answer on why I needed to be there in person - just that that is their policy. I offered to call or Facetime and she said no they wouldn't do that. I asked again why I needed to be there, she started rhyming off a bunch of questions about what type of siding I wanted, how much this or that, etc. I said I want to have what is there replaced. I said I will try and see if my building manager could be there - she then said I sounded like a difficult customer and that they didn't want my business. I can only assume that it was someone related to the owner I was speaking to as any other employee would have/should have been fired for how my inquiry was handledMike F.
Deals in Burlington for Siding
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Learn the typical costs of materials and labor to install concrete log siding, which offers the look of wood siding or a classic log home without the hassle.
Finding a complementary siding color can be tricky if you have red brick on your home. Here are some paint ideas that will give your red brick a colorful kick.
Find siding contractors in
siding contractors in Burlington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A D CONSTRUCTION LLC1750 Washington St Suite B1
- A J Wood Construction Inc337 Haverhill Rd 337 Haverhill Rd.
Chester, New Hampshire
- A Mark of Perfection45 Dexter Street
Nashua, New Hampshire
- A&A Construction LLC7 Fulton St
Hudson, New Hampshire
- A&A Services Home Improvement115 North St
- A&B Lumber Co., LLC129 Sheep Davis Road
Suncook, New Hampshire
- A&M General Contractors & Builders LLC232 S Main st
- A-Team Roofing, Siding and Painting155 Crescent St.
- A.C. Castle Roofing100 Cummings Center Suite 113E-5
- A.D. Builders300 brickstone square 201
- A.G.S REMODELING77 oaks rd
- A1 Derry Home Doctors 52 S Main St
Derry, New Hampshire
- AA Extreme Roofing Inc102 Bowers St # 1
- AAA Chimney and Roofing/Home Improvements1295 Beacon St. P.O. 743
- AAA MAINTENANCE SOLUTIONS INC225 STEDMAN ST
- AAA Royal Windows & Construction Inc321 Commercial St
- ABA General Contractors91 Everit Ave
- abc company inc841 Worcester St
- ABC Supply Company INC / Bradco / Wickes (Check Pa25 Union Ave
- ABCO ROOFING and Construction10 Meghann Lane
- Abe Schickel & Co Inc100 Galen St. Suite 203
- ABL Home Improvement IncPO Box 22
- Absolute Home Comfort151 Veterans Rd.
- Accurate Masonry ConstructionPO Box 202
- ACE Handyman Services of Greater Boston401 Lowell St Ste 2
- Ace Home Medics143 Main Street
North Reading, Massachusetts
- ACH Construction IncPO Box 521
- ACT ServicesPO Box 77
- Action Roofing & Construction Inc.19 Hamilton Ave
- action siding & remolding3 pinewood rd
- Adaptations Unlimited25 Fox Run Rd
Newington, New Hampshire
- ADD EQUITY HOME IMPROVEMENT LLC23 MAPLE SPRING DRIVE
- Adrian Construction Company1 Garrett Dr
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advanced Gutter Systems Inc50 Tyler Drive
- Advanced Metal Roofing LLC183 B Route 125
Brentwood, New Hampshire
- Advanced Restorations370 county rd
- ADVANCED VINYL SIDING236 Danforth St
- Advantage Contracting19 Amburg
- Advantage Design and Construction23 Temple Street
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Affinity Construction, Inc.25 Osgood St.
- Affordable Precision2 Bradford street
- Affordable Roofing & Siding5 Granite St
- AFM Carpentry corp.668 Robbins ave #13
- AFR Construction & Services18 Henry Ave.
- AG - Remodeling & Construction28 Suffield St. #2
- AG Home Improvements Inc93 Boylston Cir
- Agri Construction17 Emerson Dr.
Derry, New Hampshire
- AJ Construction CompanyPO Box 541
West Wareham, Massachusetts
- AJ Walsh & Sons159A Waverly Rd
- AJ's Home Services Inc1565 Lakeview Ave
- Alaa 76 Broadway
- ALBA CONSTRUCTION70 Ardale St
- ALBERT'S IMPROVEMENT SVC11 PARKER HILL TER
- Albion Painting52 Lime St
- Alexander Roofing Co28 Thayer Rd
- Alexis Home Remodeling98 Rossmore Rd # 2
Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
- All American Contracting4 Universal St. Building 4 Apt 8
- All Day Construction Services192 Kennedy Dr 213
- ALL DESIGN REMODELING INC.80 1/2 Main St Suite#2B
- All season construction inc17 East St East St
- ALL SEASON WINDOWS & INSULATIONPO BOX 8229
- All Seasons Exteriors Inc.45 Pleasant St
- ALL SEASONS HOME REMODELING369 SOMERVILLE AVE
- All Smart Construction LLC4 Lewis St.
Nashua, New Hampshire
- All Under One Roof30 Temple Dr
- All Weather Exteriors LLC251 Pine St Suite 103
Manchester, New Hampshire
- Allbello Carpentry7 Sheffield St.
- Allcrest Construction6 Middlemost Way
- Alliance Company302 Union Avenue suite 2
- Alloes Painting352 Main st
- Allstar Remodeling25 Simonds Farm Road
North Billerica, Massachusetts
- Alpha Construction & Design Inc41 Browning Rd
- ALPHA PRO PAINTING AND CARPENTRY33 Whitman St
- AlphaCon LLC34 Bush Hill Rd
Hudson, New Hampshire
- ALUMINUM AGE INC659 Chandler St
- Alvamerica25 Clarendon St
- Alvarez General Construction 124 Ocean St
- Am Installation Inc185 Squire Rd # 6
- AM&GM Contracting25 Rimmon St.
Manchester, New Hampshire
- AMBIENCE CONSTRUCTION75 COLUMBIA ST
- america construction31 henry st
- American170 shurtleff
- American Building & Design151 Wednesday Hill Rd
Lee, New Hampshire
- AMERICAN BUILDING & REMODELING23 CHERRY PL
West Newton, Massachusetts
- American Discount Roofing & Siding2 Second St
- American Dreamwrights Custom Builders121 Dudley Road
- american fence deck & landscape inc72 four winds drive
- American Home Improvement Masters614 Nashua Street
Milford, New Hampshire
- Ames & Young Inc661 S Main St Ste 4
- Amsan Construction & RemodelingPOBox 945
- ANA construction19 Lincoln St
- Andrew Stevens CoPO Box 903
- Andrews General Contracting117 Holden St
- Andy Welch10 Woodbine Street
- Angelo Busa Carpentry3 Ridgewood Ln
- A D CONSTRUCTION LLC