Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Burlington, MA
There are 9 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Burlington
- RealMapInfo LLC.Real Map Info was a great choice for me to work with when having my land surveyed. Todd, who I worked with during the process was incredibly helpful, attentive and much knowledge. Todd was a joy to work and I appreciate his great work.
- RealMapInfo LLC.This company was amazing to work with when I needed my land surveyed. They were very professional and did some leg work before even giving me a quote. From the time of quote to completion took a total of 10 days. Other companies were saying 5-7 weeks to complete the project. The price was reasonable and thousands under what other companies quoted me. They did everything they said they would do - land markers and a PDF of the certified plot survey registered with the county registry of deeds. I would gladly work with this company and Todd again
- Cerrato Survey LLCScott was great. I needed a survey completed because my neighbor thought he owned half of my driveway. Scott came out and did my survey, and gave me a CAD drawing as well as a certified plan. However, my neighbor was still not satisfied, so Scott came out again to stake the yard and re-check some measurements. I would definitely recommend Cerrato Survey
- RealMapInfo LLC.RealMapInfo llc did an awesome job, very courteous, professional, on time, and within budget. Drone/3d services were exceptional. I would definitely recommend Todd Chapin and RealMapInfo llc for any home improvement project. They even posted my property on their new service geodaka.com
- RealMapInfo LLC.TODD was an extreme pleasure to deal with, he made the process extremely easy. I would recommend TODD to anyone looking to get their land surveyed, His drone service with the 3-D plan was remarkable,Top-notch service!!!
- Edward J Farrell SurveyorWe bought a house in Malden and wanted to get land surveyed to put up a fence. Edward came recommended from a friend who had their Stoneham property surveyed and was one of the only surveyors that was able to perform the services we needed. Everything was very straight forward—the time estimate he provided was between 4-6 weeks, but his team had everything wrapped up (stakes, markers, and plot plan) to us within 3 weeks. Everything was really easy and smooth
- MEDFORD ENGINEERING & SURVEYWe were applying for a building permit and our city requested a certified plot plan with proposed structure. We hired Chuck Veneziano (Medford Engineering and Survey), and we are extremely pleased with his service! His price was very competitive, with the shortest lead time! He performed survey on time (despite blizzards and snow), made the necessary corrections for the architected structure - and even pointed out the error in architectural drawings!! It was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Thank you Chuck
- Cerrato Survey LLCI had an exceptional experience with Cerrato Survey. Scott and his associate conducted a boundary survey and produced a beautiful existing conditions plan of my small residential lot in preparation for a hardscaping and fencing project. Couldn’t imagine a more professional and friendly team, and I also really appreciated how respectful they were of my neighbors’ properties while taking measurements. Anyone looking for high-quality work at a fair price will be delighted with the service they provide. Thank you for laying the foundation for my construction project
- SNELLING & HAMEL ASSOCIATESWe had a wonderful experience with Snelling and Hamel! They were prompt, professional and EXCELLENT communicators. Will definitely hire again - thank you, John Hamel!
- Cerrato Survey LLCCerrato Survey is excellent. Scott was responsive to my emails he committed to a time frame and showed up as promised. I would use Cerrato Survey again and refer them to anyone looking for a survey.
Last update on November 4, 2022
Land Surveyors in Burlington
Deals in Burlington for land surveying
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Find land surveyors in
- Hanscom Afb,
- North Billerica,
- North Reading,
land surveyors in Burlington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A D CONSTRUCTION LLC1750 Washington St Suite B1
Boston, Massachusetts 02118
- A.S. Elliott & AssociatesP.O. Box 85
Hopedale, Massachusetts 01747
- Amerisite Land Survey, LLC25 Oaktree Road
Auburn, New Hampshire 03032
- Ashkar Engineering70 Washington Street Suite 306
Haverhill, Massachusetts 01832
- Avatar Construction Corporation558 Main St
Waltham, Massachusetts 02452
- A D CONSTRUCTION LLC
- Dennis O'Brien Land Surveying480 W Central St
Franklin, Massachusetts 02038
- Dennis O'Brien Land Surveying
- Edward J Farrell Surveyor110 Winn St
Woburn, Massachusetts 01801
- Edward J Farrell Surveyor
- GRADY CONSULTING LLC71 Evergreen Street
Kingston, Massachusetts 02364
- GRADY CONSULTING LLC
- John Abagis & Associates9 Bartlett St 252
Andover, Massachusetts 01810
- John Abagis & Associates
- Land Solutions11 Newport Drive
Billerica, Massachusetts 01821
- Land Solutions
- PFS Land Surveying, Inc.20 Balch Ave
Groveland, Massachusetts 01834
- PFS Land Surveying, Inc.
- Stamski and McNary, Inc.1000 Main St
Acton, Massachusetts 01720
- Stamski and McNary, Inc.
- The Narrow Lane Landscape CompanyPO Box 600809
Newton, Massachusetts 02460
- The Narrow Lane Landscape Company
- VTP ASSOCIATES958 WATERTOWN ST
West Newton, Massachusetts 02465
- VTP ASSOCIATES