Draining your water heater may not be the most glamorous household task, but just 30 minutes can extend the life of your heater and reduce energy costs. This guide will show you how to flush and drain your water heater in just a few easy steps.
Get matched with top water heater installers in Richmond, KY
There are 16 highly-rated local water heater installers.
Recent Water Heaters Reviews in Richmond
- Clog BusterzY'all. I'm putting these people in my phone contacts as "My Plumbers." If being able to trust the people working in your home and knowing the work done is solid are your priorities, then stop right now and hire these guys. I have had a journey, and our house is very old. Our plumbing completely failed a week and a half ago, like... dig up the yard failure. After multiple companies either failed to address the problem, didn't show, ripped me off, or actually made the problem worse, I didn't know what to DO! I found these folks on Angie's List, and the reviews got me thinking, so I had them come out for a quote. They were one of the only companies that were able to get me in before Christmas, when all other places were telling me I'd be in a hotel ringing in the new year! They sent out Anthony and Josh. They have been like the plumbing dynamic duo - they communicate efficiently with one another, and know their job well enough that all the bajillions of hiccups inherent to an old house did not stop them from their goal of getting us back in our home for Christmas - and spend part of their Christmas Eve to make sure it happened for my family. AND they came with smiles on their faces in really horrible weather for an outside job in the cold. Anthony and Josh have been 100% honest with me and straightforward. They explained clearly what we needed done and gave me all the potential options to choose from. I never once felt like they were making unnecessary recommendations or trying to sell me anything. They were simply knowledgeable, helpful, and trustworthy. Theirs was not the cheapest quote, but sometimes you need to consider that you get what you pay for. The cheapest job was not my goal - a solid fix from a company I could trust to do other potential work without trying to sell me down the river was way more important. There's more work to be done, for sure. BUT - they will most definitely always be the ones to do it, and I could not recommend them more highly read less
- Clog BusterzVery nice came in and removed water heater and had me wait for floor to dry out to see if it needed to be replaced. Then came back and installed new water heater. Explained everything
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Lexington KYWe learned that our water heater was leaking Tuesday night. I called Mr Rooter Plumbing of Lexington KY on the Wednesday morning. They sent our a truck the same day. The plumber (Chase) looked at the water heater made a phone call, then gave me a price and said he could replace it that day. I agreed he drove from Nicholasville to Lexington to pick up a replacement was back in about an hour and a half. He went right to work and by 4:30 that afternoon he had completed the replacement and I once again had REALLY HOT WATER again. The job was clean and if you didn't know he was there you would have never knew that he had replaced the defective water heater. I DEFINITELY WILL HIRE THESE GUYS FOR ANY FUTURE PLUMBING NEEDS!! read less
- Dauenhauer PlumbingI have used Dauenhauer several times for various plumbing projects and every time I have had a great experience with them. This time was no exception. My family has a rental property which the tenant complained of no hot water. I called Dauenhauer and they made arrangements to arrive in a few days. The plumber (Chris) called the tenant on the way to job and asked some questions to figure out what the problem might be over the phone. He then called me to give me his opinion in order to prepare for what the problem might be. Initially we expected the problem to have something to do with the hot water heater, however, it ended up being a leak (which we later found out to be in the slab). This took some time to figure out which Chris was very patient and knowledgeable about the entire process. The problem started on Thursday and he informed me that it might take a few days to detect where the leak was coming from. I expected to call me on Monday to discuss the next steps, but he actually called me on Sunday to inform me that he believed that the leak was located in the slab and that he would schedule a follow-on appointment for Monday. Once we determined that the leak was most likely in the slab, we had to call a second company to detect the leak and Chris took care of all of the scheduling and communication. After the leak was detected, Chris contacted me and arranged to arrive the very next day to take of the problem. It was fixed in 1 day and everything worked out perfectly. I can't express enough how amazed I was at the professionalism that Chris portrayed. He did an amazing job and went above and beyond any plumber I have ever dealt with before. I called him several times outside of normal work hours and he was always available to take my call and answer my questions read less
- Dauenhauer PlumbingThey inspected, prepared and replaced our water heater within hours of making the call. Great service, professional manner and professional results!
- Dauenhauer PlumbingVery fast, we got the water heater fixed within 2 hours after I called the company. Very positive experience.
- Dauenhauer PlumbingGreat, Mr. Mitchell called before He arrived Arrived, was prompt, he said and performed his work just as he said. Clean to a fault And I'm satisfied completely. Good job well done.
- Dauenhauer PlumbingEverything went well. He fixed the problem with the water heater not staying on. It had to do with the electronic start-up switch.
- Dauenhauer PlumbingThe plumbers did a fine job. They were professional, prompt, and cheaper than some of the other plumbers we contacted. No negative issues to mention.
- Clog BusterzIt went well. It is difficult to close one of our doors because our heater is fatter than our previous one.
Water Heater Repair Or Installation in Richmond
- Business Description:Welcome to Senninger Plumbing Company, Inc. We are a Kentucky corporation operating as a plumbing contractor specializing in apartment, residential, and commercial installations. We have the experience, plumbers and inventory necessary to handle any project, large or small. We are committed to providing excellent workmanship and high quality products to every project we undertake. We also offer value engineering to our customers in an effort to provide viable alternatives in materials to lowe.. read lessRecent Review:They were amazing. They do it right the first time and they do it in a timely manner.Lesli L.
- Business Description:At Dauenhauer Plumbing, our skilled, licensed plumbing technicians will provide you with efficient, professional plumbing service. Our friendly customer service staff will make every effort to get your problem taken care of fast, even on nights and weekends. Our team takes pride in offering the area’s best customer experience. Additional DBA - Anytime Plumbing read lessRecent Review:Plumbing went well except for my Jacuzzi tub. Because it is a Jacuzzi tub there is a front panel that fits on the side of the tub to allow for access to the pump etc. The installers did not put the skirt on the tub. After the tile was installed and they finished all the plumbing, I asked them to put the skirt on the tub. It would not fit. They cut the skirt but it did not fit well and the bottom of the skirt was chipped. I asked for a new skirt and it was reordered. I was told I would be called when the it arrived. I was not called. So... tired of waiting......I called and made an appointment for that Thursday (March 4). They were a no show. Soooo I called again and was told the technician didn't even know if the skirt had arrived. He apologized and assured me he would located the skirt and install. 3 weeks later, tired of waiting I called again. The technician said he was extremely busy and just forgot. He came out and installed the second panel (March 25) It was a better fit but very difficult to remove. The technicians were always courteous. The actual plumbing was done very well but the tub skirt was a hot mess read lessArtie J.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll come when it's convenient for you read lessRecent Review:Service was on time. Very professional. Did job in a very timely manner. Once job was completed, he cleaned the site up, even wiping the tub and shower down.Lloyd M.
- Business Description:H20 Maestro was established in 2009, as the plumbing division of Fayette Heating & Air. With over 45 years of combined experience, our company stays committed to providing a quality product to our clients with integrity and outstanding service. As the Official Plumbing Company of UK Athletics, we are ready to help 24/7/365 with any plumbing emergency. From new Water Heaters to drain cleanings, we do it all read lessRecent Review:Very well. Kennedy called to confirm arrival time, was prompt , answered questions, knew what doing, polite, did a good job, left no mess.Frances S.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Electrical, Plumbing, Appliances & General Handyman Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:Eric was very knowledgeable and helped with the multiple electrical requests I had around the house. Very nice guy as well. Would hire again.Joey K.
- Business Description:We are a father and son company specializing in plumbing installation and repair. We offer senior citizen and veteran discounts.Recent Review:Great -- just like the last time, although the last time it was even better because it was more of an emergency situation on a weekend with our downstairs water heater. It wasn't an emergency this time -- just a small leak and easy to turn the water off upstairs. But he was still out in a timely fashion-- one-day wait read lessMarianne W.
- Business Description:Martin Saunders owner of All-Pro of Kentucky has been serving Lexington and surrounding areas with Kitchen & Bathroom remodeling services as well as a complete handyman services since 1990. We have very strong relationships with subcontractors if needed. Our General Contractors license is for both Residential and Commercial work. Our service charge start at $35.00 (local) with a 75.00/ per hour per craftsman, min for small jobs. Jobs over $1000.00 will be estimated. Materials are charged a.. read lessRecent Review:We are extremely pleased with our recent remodeling. Martin and his team (Dan and Tim) were super nice to work with, very patient, responsive, courteous and accommodating, plus they made very helpful professional suggestions on the design, color, and materials. They remodeled our kitchen (cabinets, lighting fixtures, wall painting) and 2 bathrooms. The quality of their painting, tiling, cabinetwork, structural work, and craftsmanship in general, was outstanding. They were obviously motivated to do the best job possible. I recommend them very highly read lessYing R.
- Business Description:We offer free estimates and free home inspections with any purchase of service. We are much more than your average drain cleaning 'clog busting' plumbers. We are a small, home town based company. We care about what’s best for your household and business plumbing needs. We provide outstanding plumbing services (water heaters, faucet rebuilds, garbage disposal, main water/plumbing lines) without breaking the bank. Give us a call today today read lessRecent Review:Y'all. I'm putting these people in my phone contacts as "My Plumbers." If being able to trust the people working in your home and knowing the work done is solid are your priorities, then stop right now and hire these guys. I have had a journey, and our house is very old. Our plumbing completely failed a week and a half ago, like... dig up the yard failure. After multiple companies either failed to address the problem, didn't show, ripped me off, or actually made the problem worse, I didn't know what to DO! I found these folks on Angie's List, and the reviews got me thinking, so I had them come out for a quote. They were one of the only companies that were able to get me in before Christmas, when all other places were telling me I'd be in a hotel ringing in the new year! They sent out Anthony and Josh. They have been like the plumbing dynamic duo - they communicate efficiently with one another, and know their job well enough that all the bajillions of hiccups inherent to an old house did not stop them from their goal of getting us back in our home for Christmas - and spend part of their Christmas Eve to make sure it happened for my family. AND they came with smiles on their faces in really horrible weather for an outside job in the cold. Anthony and Josh have been 100% honest with me and straightforward. They explained clearly what we needed done and gave me all the potential options to choose from. I never once felt like they were making unnecessary recommendations or trying to sell me anything. They were simply knowledgeable, helpful, and trustworthy. Theirs was not the cheapest quote, but sometimes you need to consider that you get what you pay for. The cheapest job was not my goal - a solid fix from a company I could trust to do other potential work without trying to sell me down the river was way more important. There's more work to be done, for sure. BUT - they will most definitely always be the ones to do it, and I could not recommend them more highly read lessP T.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Serena Wilson and Kenneth Wilson.Recent Review:Made an appt; next day got a call that they were in my area and would I like them to come by. Yes, and they did the work. So faster than I thought they would be. Wore masks; went right to work. Done very quickly. No mess to clean up. I was very pleased. The receptionist was also very helpful read lessEarleen G.
- Business Description:For 24 hour plumbing & HVAC services with no additional cost, call the professionals at Bluegrass Rooter Plumbing Heat & Air. Where we find it rewarding offering solutions to our customers and developing long term relationships with them. Call us today read lessRecent Review:Arrived on time, completed the work promptly, charged a fair price.Allison S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful water heater installer articles
A new garage is something many homeowners wish for, but the undertaking requires a fair amount of prep work. Learn what you need to plan for, such as ventilation, insulation, usage, and zoning laws. Use these tips when planning your new garage build.
In some homes, hot water heater expansion tanks are necessary in order to prevent water leaks and explosions. Learn how much it costs to install a hot water heater expansion tank, along with when and why you might need one at your house.
Find water heater installers in
- Paint Lick
- Clay City
- Crab Orchard
- Mount Vernon
- Mount Sterling
- North Middletown
water heater installers in Richmond
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&J Mechanical ServicesPO Box 54371
- All-Pro of Kentucky6079 Lexington Rd
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Armor Facilities Services601 Springview Circle
- Arronco Comfort Air5578 Limaburg Rd
- A&J Mechanical Services
- Blue Grass Plumbing & Heating121 S 1st St
- Bluegrass Rooter Plumbing Heat & Air840 Della Dr
- Bone-Dry Waterproofing Inc4616 Pinewood Rd
- Boone Plumbing LLC242 Buffalo Trace
- Budget Friendly Contracting LLC3516 Branchwood Place
- Buford Plumbing Company Since 19411404 N Limestone
- BURIK ELECTRIC SERVICES346 DUNBAR LN
- Blue Grass Plumbing & Heating
- CDE Restoration, Inc.602 West Broadway
- Champion Waterproofing & Piering, LLC1050 Enterprise Drive Unit 115
- Charles Kernell Handyman125 Sunset Ave
- Climate Control Heating & Air Conditioning272 Big Run Rd.
- Clog Busterz105 Moberly Rd
- Cost Cutters Residential Remodeling & Commercial Services, Inc.2012 Deauville Drive
- CDE Restoration, Inc.
- FUZION HOMES LLC102 SUPPLY CT. 1
- FUZION HOMES LLC
- H2O Maestro817 Nandino Blvd
- Handyman Connection - Lexington368 Longview Plz Ste 1
- HBA Construction & Remodeling4821 Clifford Cir
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Humble Plumbing Co120 S Wall St
- H2O Maestro
- Paul The Plumber385 Redding Rd
- Pence Plumbing & Drain Service2408 La Rochelle Rd
- Plumbing Inspection Clay City KY8330 WINCHESTER RD
Clay City, Kentucky
- Plumbing Solutions Inc14 Dudley St
- PLUMBING SYSTEMS INC834 Winchester Rd
- Paul The Plumber