If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Richmond, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Richmond
- Asphalt Construction Company IncPrompt service. Crew was knowledgeable and worked together well. Owen and Linda were a delight to work with. Would recommend to others.
- Affordable Sealcoating and PavingI was not happy with their estimate nor the description of the work they were going to do. It was exceedingly high.
- Lexington BlacktopI was very pleased with their work. I received three estimates and they were in line with the other two but their proposal was very clear and they compacted the gravel. I was a little concerned with a small height difference between the edge of the driveway and the gravel area. Although the company did not think it would be a tripping hazard they came by the next day and added some gravel to make it level. I was very impressed with their work and professionalism
- Asphalt Construction Company IncThey were responsive, respectful, on time and professional. Both the Owner and the office staff were easy to work with.
- TATES CREEK PAVINGThey did an exceptional job paving our driveway. Would highly recommend their professional work to anyone.
- TATES CREEK PAVINGWhen the work was completed, I was generally satisfied but noted a few areas where the tar was sticking up. When Earl Stanley came out to review the job he noted the areas and said he would come out and make sure everything was good. I did not expect him to reseal the entire driveway, but that is what he did. I was impressed that Mr Stanley checks on the work of his crew routinely. Resealing the driveway was a nice surprise, especially since I had already paid him for the work. I am very satisfied with the job
- TATES CREEK PAVINGI would use them in a heartbeat again! Earl was incredibly nice to work with: professional, responsive, and prompt. The same can be said of his team. They addressed drainage considerations thoroughly and were meticulous in their demolition of the area of existing asphalt that was removed. I couldn't be more pleased. When I had a follow up question, Earl was just as responsive as when his estimate was out before the contract was signed. Pricing was much more competitive and reasonable than a larger competitor here in the area. I couldn't imagine using anyone else
- TATES CREEK PAVINGI found Tate's Creek Paving here on Angie's List, called, the young man arrived at the appointed time. I explained and showed him what I was thinking about having done. He listened, pointed out areas that would need special work to accommodate my plans. He then walked the long driveway with his measurement wheel and tape measure. Shortly there after I had my estimate (15 mins.) he had broken down all of my requests into various costs. Such as the new blacktop parking area was priced at X, the Drives widening from the existing drive was to be X and the repair and the resurfacing was to X for a combined total of $22,500 and change. I haven't had the work done because a friend suggested I get a Concrete estimate before I go with blacktop. Still working on that.... Concrete guys are backlogged due to the excessive rains this Summer. I still may have the Drive Blacktopped again. If I due I will use Tate's Creek Paving and follow up with another review
- TATES CREEK PAVINGI would recommend Tates Creek Paving to anyone. They earned every "A" that I gave them in the grading section. Both the owner and the men on the job were very knowledgeable and professional. The work took about four hours and I had absolutely nothing to clean up when they were gone.
- TATES CREEK PAVINGEarl, the owner is very professional and organized and they did a great job both with the original blacktopping and with the sealer a year later. If all businesses gave this quality of customer service life would be easier.
Driveway Pavers in Richmond
- Business Description:Asphalt Construction Co Inc has been providing expert paving services in Lexington, KY for 40 years. We specialize in a wide range of asphalt services in commercial and residential. Our asphalt specialists will work with you to design a plan that will deliver the results you deserve. We have the quality, reliability and affordability you can count on. All employees have years of experience in asphalt paving. We are fully insured and licensed, and we provide you with referencesRecent Review:Prompt service. Crew was knowledgeable and worked together well. Owen and Linda were a delight to work with. Would recommend to others.Ben M.
- Business Description:Welcome to Tates Creek Paving. For over 35 years, Kentucky has known us as the place for all your paving needs. Our expert staff, unmatched selection and reasonable prices have helped us earn our reputation for convenience, quality and value. Tates Creek Paving provides the knowledge and experience to help you select the best materials for your needs. With over 35 years of combined experience, our staff provides friendly, helpful advice. And our work is backed by guarantee. So you know we..Recent Review:They did an exceptional job paving our driveway. Would highly recommend their professional work to anyone.Mary C.
- Business Description:General Contractor | eBlu HVAC | Roofing | Kitchen Cabinets | & More 100% Financing available in minutes up to $100,000.00 for HVAC replacement or repair, roof replacement, kitchen remodels, bath remodels, and more! Call us today to find out more. (859) 475-6601 BluRock LLC is a full service general contacting company. From bringing you roofing services at well below the local market, to our outstanding customer service based philosophy, find out why BluRock LLC is becoming the go-to compan..Recent Review:Communication was not good. I had to make a lot of calls. Didn't show up and didn't call. Left a big mess and destroyed the yard.Andrea W.
- Business Description:We offer financing and military/ senior citizen discounts
- Business Description:LICENSE #10787.Recent Review:APM inspected the job and answered our questions. We received an estimate a few days later. It was a bit lower and they came highly recommended, so we accepted the bid. The came on time, finished in one day and charged exactly what they estimated. Looks great and feels smooth. Much needed and appreciated. <br /Dean W.
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Business Description:M2 Construction is a locally owned company with over 18 years experience. We are a general contractor and provide services in new home construction, remodeling, renovations and commercial fit ups. We have have sub contractors that we have worked with for several years that are trusted and insured. Estimates are FREE! We make the entire process as easily as possible. We have a reputation for being very honest, upfront with all of our fees and costs as well as the ability to provide severa..Recent Review:The work went well. Mike was very responsive to our needs, and made sure the project turned out well. He obtained a permit before starting work. He coordinated with the engineer, plumber, electrician, carpenter, painter and us. The engineer and Mike determined that removing the wall required placement of support beams down to the basement to avoid any disasters, which was done. He then crafted an arch that matched the rest of the arches in the house. He moved the cabinets from that wall and installed them in the laundry room as if they were meant to be there (looks perfect). He was also able to carve out a powder room for us and did it beautifully. He gave us a lot of suggestions and discussed with us the various options (pros and cons of each) in detail. When something didn't seem to look right, he made sure that these are corrected (when grout looked a little rough, he redid it. When the new wood floor didn't have enough staining, he got the woodwork guy to redo it. When the paint work wasn't correct, he made sure that it was correct in the end). <br /> He was always very professional. He did not answer his cell phone when talking with us. He was prompt in responding to our text messaging. He never complained of all the questions that we asked him or little problems that we bring up. He always answered them with patience. Since we're new home owners, he was helping us with things around that house that did not associate with the project. He definitely went above and beyond his responsibilities. <br /> In the end, we were extremely happy with the results of our first home remodeling experience and will definitely have him work on other projects in the future. <br /Noelle R.
- Business Description:3 EMPLOYEES. SOMETIMES USES SUBS FOR PLUMBING, ELECTRICAL & HEATING & A/C. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. SERVICE FEES MAY APPLY. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL. NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICE. ADDITIONAL SERVICES OFFERED: PLUMBING, PLUMBING-DRAIN CLEANING, PRESSURE WASHING, REMODELING-GENERAL, REMODELING-KITCHEN & BATHROOM, ROOFING, SIDING, WINDOWS
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company with over 30 years of industry experience. We value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We specialize in paving and sealcoating work and a variety of related service and repair projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, as well as, our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction! Call today
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business with over 30 years of experience in the asphalt industry.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Paint Lick
- Clay City
- Crab Orchard
- Mount Vernon
- Mount Sterling
- North Middletown
driveway paving contractors in Richmond
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ELITE CONTRACTING LLC589 DUTCH CHAPEL RD
- ELITE CONTRACTING LLC
- FAYETTE JESSAMINE PAVING INC6300 DANVILLE LOOP 2 RD
- FAYETTE JESSAMINE PAVING INC
- Home Repair Hotline1600 Beringer Dr
- Home Repair Hotline
- KY Hometown Builders LLC420 Greens Crossing
- KY Hometown Builders LLC
- Lay Mor Paving Inc4618 Old Boonesboro Rd
- Lay Mor Paving Inc
- M2 Construction Inc704 Liberty Hill
- M2 Construction Inc
- Nuday Inc.P.O. Box 121
- Nuday Inc.
- Pink Ladies Home ImprovementPO Box 7177
- Pink Ladies Home Improvement
- Stone Contracting203 Aztec Trail
- Stone Contracting
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100