A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Get matched with top fence companies in Richmond, KY
There are 18 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Richmond
- Tiger Fence CoTiger fencing is an amazing company! I had a gate that would not open due to the rotten post and they got a new post set and a new gate made in just a few hours. Super polite group of workers and i would suggest them to anyone who needs a fence worked on or a new fence.
- Tiger Fence CoWonderful! They completed a shadow box fence that was perfect and done quickly! I highly recommend! Thank you Tiger Fencing for a great job and the workers being very friendly, professional, and kind!
- Handyman Connection - LexingtonI was in need of some fence and gate repair and reconstruction. Handyman Connection was quick to provided me with a great craftsman for the job. Armando Galtieri came by and gave me a very fair quote for the work and was able to reconstruct the gates far better than their original structure. I would highly recommend them and will continue to use them in the future read less
- Legacy FencingWent fantastic! All meetings and work were on time and as promised. Highly recommend this company.
- Legacy FencingThey worked fast, got the job done in a timely manner. They also worked with me on the price, which I appreciated very much. I would definitely recommend to my family and friends to use Legacy Fencing.
- TREC Construction LLCRobby Watts with Trec Construction did a terrific job in building a complex 2-story addition onto our historic home that had strict building codes. We didn’t think that we could add as much as we did, but Robby spent a good amount of time in preparing for the project. This included surveying the land, analyzing the historic district building codes, and designing the addition that maximized its size. Robby was also very creative in recommending additional features that we never thought about and we ended up with a product that we are very pleased with. We added a large bathroom, laundry room, family room, kitchenette, composite deck, sheltered patio, and a spa as well as moving all utilities underground. I would highly recommend Trec Construction for any type of home improvement project and we will definitely use them again for any future projects. -John & Anna Lync read less
- Legacy FencingLegacy Fencing is very reliable and preforms exceptional work. Very high quality and beautiful carpentry.
- All-Pro of KentuckyEverything is SUPER GREAT!! We inherited my mothers home and needless to say Mom was a hoarder!!! I hired this company due the fact that Mom had used him before to fix her front door. We were moving from Columbus Ohio and needed a total remodel before 6-16-19. Now mind you the home was built in 1927 and it still had ALL original everything (wiring, plumping, and the windows are rope and weights type). All pro got everything done for me on time and within the budget that I gave him. Mr. Saunders and the gentlemen who work for him were my God send!!! They made the transition so smooth from Columbus. He will always have my Business and Thanks for what he has done for us!! All-Pro Kentucky is a business for all of your needs. Caroline and Keesha Phillip read less
- Borders Fencing LLCThey did not arrive on schedule. When they did arrive, it was very late on a Friday afternoon and they were clearly just trying to get done. The work was sloppy. They cut our neighbor's cable line, despite it being marked by the utility company. The gate they repaired fell apart in 4 months because they used the wrong-sized screw. They were in too big a hurry to do it correctly read less
- The Go To Guy KYI'm glad I used these guys services. They got my fence up and repair a lot quicker than I thought they would and was very affordable. I definitely would recommend this service to others. Thank you Carlos and Mack.
Fencing Contractors in Richmond
- Business Description:Tiger Fencing serves residential and agricultural customers throughout the Lexington area. This locally owned and operated business offers services such as fence construction, repairs, staining, and removal, as well as deck staining. Additionally, the company offers limited exterior painting services. Its team is dedicated to customer satisfaction and strives to build high-quality fences while working within each customer's budget and schedule requirements. Tiger Fencing is a Screened & Appro.. read lessRecent Review:Tiger fencing is an amazing company! I had a gate that would not open due to the rotten post and they got a new post set and a new gate made in just a few hours. Super polite group of workers and i would suggest them to anyone who needs a fence worked on or a new fence read lessaustin h.
- Business Description:We are a landscaping company specializing in commercial and residential landscaping. Fully licensed and insured. Locally and family owned business. We do mowing, mulching, flower beds, bush and tree trimming or removal, retaining walls, drain pipe installations, leaf removal, snow removal, holiday decor and much more! We are ready to give you a free estimate! We have great prices read lessRecent Review:The Mow Mow crew is the best. These guys work really hard and don't quit until the job is complete. This was a huge project, we are completely satisfied with the results. Mow Mow will be the first landscaping company we contact when we need additional landscaping read lessCharles S.
- Business Description:Legacy fencing offer top quality fencing from privacy to chain link we also do 3 board and 4 board and invisible dog fencing. We also offer decking and car port and garage builds. Along with concrete work and metal fabricating Legacy fencing has been in business for over 12 years we offer top quality materials and service to our clients.Call or message us today for your free estimate. Let legacy take the do out of your honey do list today read lessRecent Review:Zach was great to work with. He considered my input and gave me exactly what I envisioned.Frank C.
- Business Description:No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Award winning.Recent Review:They did not arrive on schedule. When they did arrive, it was very late on a Friday afternoon and they were clearly just trying to get done. The work was sloppy. They cut our neighbor's cable line, despite it being marked by the utility company. The gate they repaired fell apart in 4 months because they used the wrong-sized screw. They were in too big a hurry to do it correctly read lessLawrence F.
- Business Description:We are a full service general contracting/construction company that performs residential and commercial new construction, remodeling, repairs and maintenence. We can handle everything from the ground through the roof. We have a combined total of 40+ years experience in the business and have happily served the Fayette and surrounding counties since 2006. No job is too small, or large. All of our work is guaranteed! We have done remodels & maintenance for large commercial department stores and .. read lessRecent Review:Hired for full MBA renovation. Shawn is pleasant and communicative, open to personal preferences. I enjoyed working with him. He got that job done within time and budget. The bad is that there were a few miss-steps, which he admitted and addressed (tile not placed correctly, stepped through floor into family room below, fixture not mounted correctly....) So, I'd give them 4 stars for the project, until.....it become apparent within a year that the shower was leaking. Electricity from the headed floor system was leaching into our shower. That means water was getting to it. I tried fixing with caulk, and tolerated it the shocks when touching the faucet. It continued until water appeared on the ceiling below. At that point, Shawn came out, cut a hole in my drywall ceiling to look at it (I agreed) and made some suggestions; caulking in a few more places.... that didn't solve it. The fix is it needs to be ripped and replaced - which I then tried to discuss with him. That's when he completely ghosted me. I've called a dozen times, texted, sent emails.... no response. He doesn't want to deal with it, even though it's clearly his mistake (a correctly installed tile shower shouldn't leak within a year or two). So, I still have a leaking shower and a big hole in my family room ceiling. I've just hired someone out of my pocket to fix the issue. My suggestion, don't hire. Look elsewhere read lessPrescott C H.
- Business Description:We are a small construction company serving Estill, Lee, Powell & surrounding counties. We specialize in home & office renovations & repairs. We are a professional licensed and insured company, and here at Tipton's Creek Side LLC Construction & Repair we know & understand that our customers homes are one of their most valued possessions, and we value our customers, we care about & treat our customers like family read lessRecent Review:We had a very old oven/stove unit that finally gave up the ghost the week before Thanksgiving. Horrors. My husband bought a replacement on Craigs List. It was new, still in the box, but we were not 100% sure it would work in our space. Anthony and his co-worker determined that the new oven was four inches too short and "tight" on the sides. I thought "oh-oh". But without hesitation or hemming and hawing, they made it work. They took responsibility for the whole job all the way to completion. They had to replace the cable, cut the counter on both sides (!!!), and add lumber to elevate the oven. It looks beautiful and the appliance gets hot when I turn it on. Thumbs up. My husband was so happy he didn't have to mess with this. Let me add that they were very careful about my wood floors, and didn't bump any walls bringing the new oven in and taking the old oven out read lessKaren Y.
- Business Description:TREC is a Design & Build company that has served the greater Lexington area for 20 years. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and we work hard to achieve that goal. Our team of TREC employees is the best out there. All general contractors use subs, but our actual employees do a lot of work that other contractors sub out. This enables TREC to provide exceptional quality and attention to detail - we believe that is what sets us apart. TREC is fully licensed and insured. We would love the o.. read lessRecent Review:All projects have been great! TREC has worked with us to do the remodel work in 4 phases over the past 6 years. For us to continue to use TREC shows the quality and affordability of the work. Everyone was professional and friendly. (They put up with our dog who always wanted to assist with the work). There were delays at times but projects were completed with 2-3 weeks of projected end date. Robby was always found a way to do any of our wanted designs read lessJackie M.
- Business Description:Specializing in small to medium sized remodeling and repair projects. Additional DBA - LAMBA INC. Award winning.Recent Review:Daniel did a great job! He completed a job for me before & I asked for him specifically again!Gail S.
- Business Description:nu-woodworks.com ---Decks, Log & Cedar Homes Restorations, Cleaning and Sealing, and wood repair. Super service award winner yearly 2013 thru 2020. NU-WOOD offers superior value with it's unique and beautiful proprietary oil based stain-sealant. It's natural rich enhancing look out last all of our competitors store bought products read lessRecent Review:Nu-Wood Works the best deck staining service company I’ve ever worked with. Professional, timely, and just some extremely nice people. Add that their stain they put on our deck looks amazing and they’ve got me as a customer that will use them again! Highly recommend read lessBenjamin H.
- Business Description:For 24 hour plumbing & HVAC services with no additional cost, call the professionals at Bluegrass Rooter Plumbing Heat & Air. Where we find it rewarding offering solutions to our customers and developing long term relationships with them. Call us today read lessRecent Review:Arrived on time, completed the work promptly, charged a fair price.Allison S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Wrought iron is classic, stylish, and regal. The total cost of installing a new wrought iron fence can vary significantly based on the size, design, and materials. This article will provide you with an estimate to help you get started.
A corrugated metal fence is a great way to give your yard a sleek, modern look while also saving a little bit of green in the process. This guide will break down the costs of building this type of fence and what you should consider before doing so.
Find fence companies in
- Paint Lick
- Clay City
- Crab Orchard
- Mount Vernon
- Mount Sterling
- North Middletown
fence companies in Richmond
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & W Fence Co Inc1506 Russell Cave Rd
- A Plus Contractors5786 KY-10
South Shore, Kentucky
- A&N Tree Service150 Bark Road
- A-1 Roofing & Home Improvement570 Wilderness Rd
- A.R.G3938 Waddy Rd
- A1 Construction1616 Thirlstane Ct
- Acacia Irrigation1890 Star Shoot Parkway Suite 170
- Acclaim Contracting LLC14000 Spring Forest Ct
- Akers Lexington Fence Services119 Wilton Ave
- All American Renovations LLC176 Preakness Drive
- All Seasons Drywall LLC833 Carneal Rd.
- All-Pro of Kentucky6079 Lexington Rd
- Alley Fencing Company155 troy road
- Anderson & Rodgers Construction170 Prosperous Pl
- Apple Loss Prevention1020 Enterprise Dr Suite 4
- ASC Construction LLC102 N colonial heights dr
- A & W Fence Co Inc
- B & I HOME IMPROVEMENT1704 CANTRILL DR
- BACK CONSTRUCTION965 Contract St
- Blue Cord Handyman Service4391 Cincinnati Rd
- Bluegrass Home Repair Services LLC1555 E New Circle Rd Ste 142
- Bluegrass Pet Fencing1860 Chrisman Mill Rd.
- Bluegrass Rooter Plumbing Heat & Air840 Della Dr
- Bopro Services LLCPO Box 55306
- Borders Fencing LLC2009 Park Central Ave Unit C
- Budget Friendly Contracting LLC3516 Branchwood Place
- Burberry Fencing 1823 Mount Moriah Rd
- B & I HOME IMPROVEMENT
- C & J Home Improvements848 Malabu Dr
- C Ross Builder LLC1422 Beaumont Rd
- CARTER'S LANDSCAPINGPO BOX 795
- CB ENTERPRISES OF KENTUCKY206 TIMBERWOOD TRACE
- Central Kentucky finishers509 Williams rd.
- Charles Dewar, Stone Mason6388 Tates Creek Rd
- Clean Cut Lawn & Landscape733 Sorrento Ln
- Competitive Contracting358 ethel drive
- Cornerstone Improvement314 S Alta Ave
- Currans Contracting143 Cross Creek Dr
- C & J Home Improvements
- Dargan Lybrand Fencing, Inc.239 Clearmont Lakes Drive
Lexington, South Carolina
- Dave's Home Repairs818 Brockton Street
- Deckadent Designs3944 Delong Rd
- Dennis Fence Company229 Austerlitz Rd
- Do - All Company,LLC2848 Ashbrooke Drive
- Dream Built Carmonas LLC119 Lincoln St
- Dargan Lybrand Fencing, Inc.
- Fayette Fence546 Parkside Dr
- Fayette Fence
- H and H General construction109 N Colonial Heights Dr
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman Connection - Lexington368 Longview Plz Ste 1
- Harrison Services219 Big Run Road
- HBA Construction & Remodeling4821 Clifford Cir
- Heavenly Homes Inc313 Pelican Lane
- Home Repair Hotline1600 Beringer Dr
- Home Sweet Home Repair, LLC1628 Red House Road
- Hope's Dog Fencing136 Ben Currens Rd
- H and H General construction
- J & T Home Improvement100 Mary Bourne Dr.
- J&S Contractors Llc
Silver Spring, Maryland
- J. Donley, Carpentry and Remodeling3480 Greentree Rd.
- J4 Construction LLCPO Box 1372
- Jase133 Goodrich Ave
- JDW HOME WORK LLC3565 Cornwall Dr
- JOHNS SERVICES1703 Charleston Ct
- J & T Home Improvement
- LAMB'S HANDY MAN401 WHITE HALL DR
- Lawnscapes LLC329 WISTERIA CT
- Legacy Fencing206 Main St
- LOWE'S814 EASTERN BYP
- Lowe's Of Lexington4055 Nichols Park Dr
- LOWES200 TODDS RD
- Lykins and Walsh Home Improvement155 Magnolia Street
- LAMB'S HANDY MAN
- Patriot Construction Of Kentucky1631 Keswick Rd
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven48 Myrtle Ave
West Haven, Connecticut
- Photo Finish Lawn Care and Landscaping3433 Clays Mill Rd.
- Pink Ladies Home ImprovementPO Box 7177
- PK Heating & Cooling and Home Improvement729 Clareridge Ln
- Polis Handyman Services LLC100 Serena Wy
- Precision Window Cleaning365 Duke Rd #22049
- Property Projects Plus121 Molly Cir
- Patriot Construction Of Kentucky
- Quality Renovations, LLC1037 Old Joe Road
- Quality Renovations, LLC
- Sawin General Contractor2925 Mt McKinley Way
- Sean's Remodleing1039 Gregory Ln
- Secure Structure, LLCPO Box 54352
- sons landscaping/excavating124 rough river run rd
- Sparks Contracting Services, LLC328 Overland Dr
- Sawin General Contractor