Looking for general contractor marketing ideas? These actionable tips for contractors will help you book more jobs and build your reputation. Keep reading to learn how to get new leads fast.
Get matched with top home builders in Richmond, KY
There are 13 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Richmond
- Magnus Home Builders LLCMagnus builders is honest hard working and builds a quality house the owners are really good people.
- Magnus Home Builders LLCThey completed their work as far as the construction of the house. The cost of the house was $83 per square foot. It took them 11 months and 15 days to complete the work which was during the covid pandemic. They also offered to pay for the invoice for the design plan to my house. The reason for the B rating is for the following reasons: I've got a couple of things that my house is still waiting to be fixed including plumbing to the shower and window shutters to be installed. The internet wire that runs to my living room is hidden as it is inside the insulation. We initially agreed on a price for a double sink vanity, but through confusion on their part, I got a single sink vanity. I did not want to make a bigger deal out of things so I settled with one of their remedies which was to add an extension to the vanity for an additional cost of just material. Initially when they poured the driveway, it was not poured correctly. I brought it to his attention and he asked me what I suggested he should do. I asked him if he could redo it and he laughed and said he can't do that. 3 weeks after I moved in to the house, the cracks that were already there got longer and another spot started to crumble. Only after he saw that, he then told me he would fix it. Magnus Home Builders accused my family saying that we sabotage the air conditioning system. They waited until I moved in to tell me they had changed the size of my laundry room. They reimbursed me with credit for my laundry washer
- TREC Construction LLCAll projects have been great! TREC has worked with us to do the remodel work in 4 phases over the past 6 years. For us to continue to use TREC shows the quality and affordability of the work. Everyone was professional and friendly. (They put up with our dog who always wanted to assist with the work). There were delays at times but projects were completed with 2-3 weeks of projected end date. Robby was always found a way to do any of our wanted designs
- S & T Remodeling and Repairs, LLCI could not recommend these folks enough. They are incredibly responsive and easy to work with and their work is wonderful. They never upsold anything and were happy to accommodate some of my last minute changes. Their flexibility and professionalism had this project done months ahead of schedule. Beyond the work itself, Shawn and his team are wonderful people. From Shawn and Dave to the sub-contractors, everyone was incredibly kind and respectful. They are our go-to for any future projects, and we cannot say enough good things about them
- TREC Construction LLCRobby Watts with Trec Construction did a terrific job in building a complex 2-story addition onto our historic home that had strict building codes. We didn’t think that we could add as much as we did, but Robby spent a good amount of time in preparing for the project. This included surveying the land, analyzing the historic district building codes, and designing the addition that maximized its size. Robby was also very creative in recommending additional features that we never thought about and we ended up with a product that we are very pleased with. We added a large bathroom, laundry room, family room, kitchenette, composite deck, sheltered patio, and a spa as well as moving all utilities underground. I would highly recommend Trec Construction for any type of home improvement project and we will definitely use them again for any future projects. -John & Anna Lync
- Mccarty BuildersShawn McCarty is the most unethical builder I have ever dealt with. When I asked him about a plan and a certain price point he said he could build for that amount. After paying $2,000 for plans (which he insisted I put in his name, and pay extra so he could reuse) along with a materials list, he comes in at 100K over. I make concessions and whittle down to 10K over my budget, and afterwards I am told I can't work with him directly, and instead have to work thru a buddy of his who is a realtor, and then wants me, the BUYER of a custom built home, to pay the realtor on top of what he quoted me to build. What a sham. Would never recommend him to anyone. Apparently ripping off people is his mode of operation
- H G WILSON & SONS CONTRACTORSI cannot say enough positive things about this company! The price was very reasonable, they did an excellent job, and they were very knowledgeable, polite, and responsive. I would use them again anytime!
- AHM ConstructionThey did an awesome job. They did the job in a timely manner given the weather conditions! All the guys were very nice and responded quickly to any concerns!
- AHM ConstructionThey were there to start on the scheduled time, finished in a timely matter. Would suggest ways to be cost effective without jeopardizing quality. Everyone was very professional and knowledgeable. Always available to answer questions that I might of needed. Will definitely hire again!
- AHM ConstructionWell. Trustworthy. Crew worked in our home while we were on vacation. Terry always returns if there needs to be a follow up, long after he was paid.
House Builders in Richmond
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:They completed their work as far as the construction of the house. The cost of the house was $83 per square foot. It took them 11 months and 15 days to complete the work which was during the covid pandemic. They also offered to pay for the invoice for the design plan to my house. The reason for the B rating is for the following reasons: I've got a couple of things that my house is still waiting to be fixed including plumbing to the shower and window shutters to be installed. The internet wire that runs to my living room is hidden as it is inside the insulation. We initially agreed on a price for a double sink vanity, but through confusion on their part, I got a single sink vanity. I did not want to make a bigger deal out of things so I settled with one of their remedies which was to add an extension to the vanity for an additional cost of just material. Initially when they poured the driveway, it was not poured correctly. I brought it to his attention and he asked me what I suggested he should do. I asked him if he could redo it and he laughed and said he can't do that. 3 weeks after I moved in to the house, the cracks that were already there got longer and another spot started to crumble. Only after he saw that, he then told me he would fix it. Magnus Home Builders accused my family saying that we sabotage the air conditioning system. They waited until I moved in to tell me they had changed the size of my laundry room. They reimbursed me with credit for my laundry washer.Daniel E.
- Business Description:I am a licensed contractor so give us a call today for any Remodeling, new construction, concrete, paint, custom cabinets, trim&moldings, windows and door installation and additions! https://www.facebook.com/daltonconstructioncontractingRecent Review:Excellent! This company was very responsive with quotes, meetings etc. They showed up on time, were polite, respectful, were polite to one another, showed me a few things I needed to be aware of for the future. They finished in a timely manner, they went above and beyond my oruginal request and cleaned up after themselves. I will hire them again in the futuresherry h.
- Business Description:We specialize in new home construction as well as remodeling. We handle it all so there's no need to hire multiple contractor's. AHM is a local and family owned business that has over 50 years of combined industry experienceRecent Review:They did an awesome job. They did the job in a timely manner given the weather conditions! All the guys were very nice and responded quickly to any concerns!Robin H.
- Business Description:Serving central Kentucky since 2006, Anderson & Rodgers construction is built on the ideas of honesty and integrity. We pride ourselves on our professionalism with clients, contractors, and vendors. We stand by our word and our work, so you can be confident in knowing that you are receiving the best quality service and craftsmanship. Feel free to visit our website www.andersonandrodgers.com for a more in depth look at our services and photos of our completed projectsRecent Review:We did the powder room first and we liked them so much we had them do the full baths. Their estimate was detailed and accurate. Workerswere on time, very professional, and we did not hesitate to have them working in our home while we were not there. Their supervisor checked in frequently. We had no delays during the process and each remodel was finishd in the estimated timeJackie D.
- Business Description:An honest reputable electrical contractor specializing in troubleshooting big and small electrical problems. We design, install, and maintain electrical systems for members in Lexington, Kentucky and surrounding counties - Owner Operated...contact Larry BurkRecent Review:Excellent. The guys were on time, very polite, and professional. Would definitely hire again. Larry is an honest owner you can trust.Brent B.
- Business Description:For over 12 years, our lead Contractor, Josh Jackson, has been providing top of the line residential construction services to homeowners on everything from a single window replacement, to designing and building a structure from the ground up. He comes highly-reccomended for building new homes, additions, single room remodels and entire home renovations. He has been lead foreman for two well known companies in the state of Ohio, where he also owned and operated his own woodworking business. He..Recent Review:Excellent, best technicians and repair work.Charles W.
- Business Description:Kitchen & Bath Remodeling - Basement Finishing - Other Remodeling Projects, Mold Remediation - Water and Smoke Damage Restoration, Serving Fayette & Surrounding Counties. See many more of our customer comments on our "Customer Satisfaction" photo album on our Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/advantageservices40362Recent Review:Mr Fish got in touch with me, was polite but unfortunately informed me if we got estimates from other contractors (which we always do) & didn't choose them for the work, he would bill for the estimate. We declinedChristopher S.
- Business Description:Free estimates! Normally half down and remainder upon completion, some exceptions can be arranged depending on the situation. Cash, check, VISA, MC, Discover, AMEX accepted. $50.00 returned check fee, and 2.75% additional charge to all card forms of payment apply. Card payments can be taken on site via Intuit services. Same day repair service in most cases, unless parts must be ordered. New doors ordered normally take 2-4 weeks to be delivered, then installation upon arrival. Some doors and o..Recent Review:It went great. This vendor provided awesome professional service and worked to make the experience as painless as possible. They were quick and didn't inconvenience me in the least. Highly recommend and would use againadam h.
- Business Description:Hard Times Carpentry will work fast, focused and efficiently FOR YOU! With 20+ years experience working as a Master level Carpenter, building construction, renovation, repair, and remodeling, we can personally guarantee, the job YOU NEED done, will be DONE RIGHT! I started my business, Hard Times Carpentry, with a focus on delivering true quality work at a fair price. Why pay a general contractor to hire a subcontracted carpenter to do the work you need done, when you can skip the middle..Recent Review:Everything went smooth. Joe had everything under control, knew just what needed to be done, and did a fantastic job!Cris M.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
As a general contractor, knowing what to charge can be difficult. But there are a few pricing models you can use to figure out the best rate. Discover how to come up with a fair price to keep your business thriving year-round.
Want to know how to become a roofing contractor? This growing industry is a fantastic choice for construction beginners and pros looking to gain a new skill. Learn how much roofers make, what licenses you’ll need, and how to find clients fast.
Find home builders in
- Paint Lick
- Clay City
- Crab Orchard
- Mount Vernon
- Mount Sterling
- North Middletown
home builders in Richmond
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Roofing & Home Improvement570 Wilderness Rd
- A1 Construction1616 Thirlstane Ct
- AAA Fencing136 d greens crossing rd
- Advanced Roofing & Construction Inc.306 Hunter Ln
- Advantage Services, LLCP.O. Box 445
- AHM Construction121 Autumn Ln
- ALL AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION, LLC104 Hawthorne Ct
- American Maintenance & Contracting Solutions, LLC1102 Brandy Lane
- Anderson & Rodgers Construction170 Prosperous Pl
- Andover Construction, LLC434 Waller Ave
- ASC Construction LLC102 N colonial heights dr
- Ayres Custom Homes Inc233 River Run Dr
- A-1 Roofing & Home Improvement
- B & I HOME IMPROVEMENT1704 CANTRILL DR
- Ball Homes LLC3609 Walden Dr
- Barnes Construction217 Shiloh Crest Ct
- Big Moe's Tractor Work231 Creek Ridge Dr
- Bill's Remodeling3842 Northampton Dr
- Bluegrass Fine Homes260 Walden Way
- Bluegrass Home Repair Services LLC1555 E New Circle Rd Ste 142
- BluRock LLC395 Lisle Industrial Ave
- Bob OConnell, BuilderP.O. Box 415
- Bob Vance contractor2268 Tate's creek road
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- Budget Friendly Contracting LLC3516 Branchwood Place
- B & I HOME IMPROVEMENT
- C Ross Builder LLC1422 Beaumont Rd
- CDE Restoration, Inc.602 West Broadway
- Central Kentucky finishers509 Williams rd.
- Commonwealth Communications of KYP.O.Box 308
- Cost Cutters Residential Remodeling & Commercial Services, Inc.2012 Deauville Drive
- Craftsmen Contractors1200 N Limestone
- CRAWFORD BUILDERS INC110 Ferndale Pass
- Currey’s Renovations LLC 508 College St
- C Ross Builder LLC
- D & M Contracting IncPO Box 1864
- Dalton Built Homes59 Avenue of Champions
- Dalton Construction Management316 Twin Spires Trail
- DCC Dalton Construction Contracting4390 Clearwater Way
- DeArmond Construction and Remodeling, Inc108 Stirling Lane
- dr.sealer llc117 stakes ct
- Dream Remodelers475 Ron Clar Dr
- Dynabilt TechnologiesPO Box 726
- D & M Contracting Inc
- Emerge Contracting941 National Avenue #120
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Emerge Contracting
- HBA Construction & Remodeling4821 Clifford Cir
- Heavenly Homes Inc313 Pelican Lane
- Henderlight Construction228 Colchester Dr.
- HODGES & HEATHMAN LLC2035 REGENCY RD 7
- Homes by Reckelhoff352 Redding Rd Ste 3
- HomeWorks of Kentucky LLC4528 Langley Cir
- HomeWorks Realty; Brett "Action" Jackson3149 Arrowhead Dr
- HBA Construction & Remodeling
- J C Design & Construction585 Sheridan Dr
- J&R Construction Co.14 Savannas Way
- J. Donley, Carpentry and Remodeling3480 Greentree Rd.
- Jarboe Construction1017 S Broadway
- Jason Hardy778 Janet st.
- JDB CONTRACTING866 Danville Loop 1 Rd
- Jimmy Nash Homes1856 Goodpaster Way
- JWI RESTORATIONS233 TIERNEY WAY
- J C Design & Construction
- KEBCO INC917 FLOYD DR Ste A
- KEMPER CONTRACTING174 PEACHTREE RD
- Kentucky Property Services775 Rogers Rd
- Kirkhope Construction1884 Hart Rd
- Kodiak Steel Homes1015 W 2nd St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Kovalic Home Inspections158 Little Stoner Rd.
- KEBCO INC
- M2 Construction Inc704 Liberty Hill
- M2 Construction Inc.1890 Star Shoot Parkway
- Magnus Home Builders LLC109 Copperfield Ln
- Maplecrest Builders Inc2035 Becknerville Rd
- Mike Kerwin Homes1795 Alysheba Way Ste 3205
- Moore-Gabbard-Bridges General Contractors100 Mercer Ct Ste 100
- Mulberry Builders824 Vermillion Peak Pass
- M2 Construction Inc
- Paul Smith General Contractor1132 Jamestown Dr
- Payne Homes Inc138 N Keeneland Dr
- PLUMBING SYSTEMS INC834 Winchester Rd
- Premier Construction Solutions359 Smith Ln
- Pristine Tile LLC304 Primrose Lane
- Progressive Builders Construction Company, LLC2333 Alexandria Drive
- PROVIDENCE ELECTRIC665 N Broadway
- Paul Smith General Contractor
- Quality Construction Company LLC103 Bradley Drive
- Quality Construction Company LLC