All-Pro of Kentucky

Founded 2012 • With Angi since February 2015

Martin Saunders owner of All-Pro of Kentucky has been serving Lexington and surrounding areas with Kitchen & Bathroom remodeling services as well as a complete handyman services since 1990. We have very strong relationships with subcontractors if needed. Our General Contractors license is for both

home remodeling (15)handyman (13)electrician (10)interior painting (9)plumbers (9)drywall (9)lighting (8)door installation (7)house painting (7)flooring (7)decks & porches (6)window replacement (5)

03/17/2021

Ying R.

We are extremely pleased with our recent remodeling. Martin and his team (Dan and Tim) were super nice to work with, very patient, responsive, courteous and accommodating, plus they made very helpful professional suggestions on the design, color, and materials. They remodeled our kitchen (cabinets, lighting fixtures, wall painting) and 2 bathrooms. The quality of their painting, tiling, cabinetwork, structural work, and craftsmanship in general, was outstanding. They were obviously motivated to do the best job possible. I recommend them very highly.

Description of Work
Kitchen, bathrooms

Category countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, remodeling, ceiling fans, home remodeling, interior painters, cabinet refacing, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

Review for All-Pro of Kentucky - 6079 Lexington Rd , Winchester, KY - 39253578

12/10/2020

LINDA F.

All Pro of Kentucky completed various jobs around my home including fixing garage ceiling, making and installing new crawl space door, fixing electrical switch, leaky faucets, broken bathtub tile, etc. Did a very good job, would use them again.

Description of Work
Various Handyman Tasks

Category electrician, handyman service, plumbing

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

10/26/2020

James H.

Martin and his team was able to fix our dwindling deck by changing bad joists and putting in all new boards and rails. He is very responsive to any change you may notice during the process, and his team is very skilled. I would definitely hire them again for our next project.

Description of Work
Deck replacement

Category decks

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

10/16/2020

Richard H.

Electronic water shutoff valve installation

Description of Work
Electronic water shutoff valve installation

Category garage builders

Work Completed On 10/10/2020

08/11/2020

Stephen L.

There were delays at first due to the pandemic. Once we felt safe to have them in our home and Marten felt safe to come into it, the job began. It took a while to complete but the work was excellent. Dan, the carpenter doing the remodel, worked steady and wasn't afraid to try some out-of-the-box things. My wife and I are pleased.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category ceramic tile, lighting, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

01/14/2020

Joseph G.

It was a good experience, good communication, they were professional and friendly.

Description of Work
They did bathroom remodel.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/22/2019

12/13/2019

Doug L.

The work was excellent. The owner of the company, he did everything that he promised plus more, and he is very easy and accommodating to work with. I would highly recommend him to other families and friends.

Description of Work
They finished off the remodeling works on my basement

Category basement remodeling

Work Completed On 09/30/2019

12/06/2019

John R.

They did a very good job with a few minor issues to resolve, but overall it was a good experience.

Description of Work
Complete Exterior Renovation of my house

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 11/15/2019

12/03/2019

Jerry J.

All work completed on schedule. Complete clean-up at end of every work day. Highly qualified professional crew. Owner, Martin Saunders, on site at least once per day to check on crew needs and answer any questions I may have for him. Excellent workmanship. Very satisfied with all services provided.

Description of Work
Bed room sub floor repair, carpet replacement; Kitchen sub floor repair, wall painting, wainscot on lower wall, LVP flooring install, counter top replacement.

Category carpet installation, countertops, drywall, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/18/2019

Review for All-Pro of Kentucky - 6079 Lexington Rd , Winchester, KY - 38264840

12/03/2019

Susan S.

I've use All-Pro for several years and for a variety of projects and have always been pleased with the results. This current project turned out great! The paint is beautiful and the gutters look like new.

Description of Work
Exterior trim, shutters, and doors are in bad need of cleaning and painting and gutter needed attention.

Category remodeling, house painters

Work Completed On 09/04/2019

12/02/2019

Caroline P.

Everything is SUPER GREAT!! We inherited my mothers home and needless to say Mom was a hoarder!!! I hired this company due the fact that Mom had used him before to fix her front door. We were moving from Columbus Ohio and needed a total remodel before 6-16-19. Now mind you the home was built in 1927 and it still had ALL original everything (wiring, plumping, and the windows are rope and weights type). All pro got everything done for me on time and within the budget that I gave him. Mr. Saunders and the gentlemen who work for him were my God send!!! They made the transition so smooth from Columbus. He will always have my Business and Thanks for what he has done for us!! All-Pro Kentucky is a business for all of your needs. Caroline and Keesha Phillips

Description of Work
Total remodel

Category concrete repair, countertops, electrician, fencing, flooring contractor, gutter repair, handyman service, heating & air conditioning/hvac, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, ceiling fans, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 06/16/2019

11/28/2017

Preston A.

We were very pleased with the results overall and all of the sub contractors and crews that came in to do the work. We were particularly happy with the framing/general construction crew that did the bulk of the work. They were very collaborative, as we didn't have a set plan when we began. From working in storage areas, door placements, etc, they were always willing and able to bring up ideas and solutions to fit our unique and hard to manage space. The electrician and plummer were both very respectful, responsive, thorough and professional. Martin was always very available and responsive. His crews were all respectful of my wife and kids and our house. Very professional operation.

Description of Work
We did a renovation on our attic. We have a 130+ year old home and decided to have the attic finished into a bedroom, office space, great room, half bathroom and storage spaces. All that existed at the beginning were the original sub floors and some insulation. We had them to all new floors, framing, dry wall, built a half bath, electrical work, spray in foam insulation, doors and a new window. We chose to handle the painting, fixtures, and carpeting/flooring on our own for this project. Some before, during and after pics enclosed below.

Category contractors, drywall, electrician, picture framing, handyman service, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, doors, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 11/10/2017

Review for All-Pro of Kentucky - 6079 Lexington Rd , Winchester, KY - 36618582

11/16/2017

Sarah D.

Martin and his team were great. They fit me into their busy schedule even though it was a small job. They were nice, professional, explained everything to me, and did a good job cleaning up afterwards. Pricing was fair and very similar to quotes from other companies. I went with All Pro because Martin was quick to respond to my calls and kept in communication.

Description of Work
Porch repair

Category decks, remodeling

Work Completed On 11/16/2017

07/20/2017

Helen B.

The job took longer than I thought and the temp outside was very hot. My house got up to 88 degrees because the front door was opened. Ray took care of it. They completed the job and I was very happy. Everything turned out very well. I got a little cranky but the guys took it in stride. They cleaned up everything when the job was completed. They are good people and yes, I hope I can hire them again. Thanks guys, you were great.

Description of Work
I needed a front door painted, hardware put on and a doorbell installed. The door bell and lock were Wi-Fi connected and it was difficult to program, but we did it, Ray was so helpful and patient.

Category electrician, remodeling, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/20/2017

07/19/2017

Bryan W.

Martin personally came to my house to review the work to be completed and also came back several more times to make sure the work was being done correctly and that I was 100% satisfied. His estimated start date was also very accurate, which seems to be rare in this business. All-Pro is a company that you can trust to complete your project as agreed and on time.

Description of Work
Door repair, finish installing exterior windows/doors, refurbishing garage door lintels, repairing and painting porch ceiling, replacing roof flashing

Category handyman service, siding, house painters, doors

Work Completed On 06/12/2017

05/30/2017

Teresa G.

I called this company of April 24, 2017. The representative noted what my project was and told me someone would return my call in 24 to 28 hours. Today is May 30, 2017 and no return call. I will not offer this company my business again.

Description of Work
Corrugated panels cleaned or replaced on a patio pergola.

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 04/24/2017

05/01/2017

Gregory H.

All Pro responded promptly to our request for an estimate, and began work in a reasonable period of time after the contract was signed. Workers were very professional, and tried to minimize disruptions. Work was completed within three days, as promised. We are very satisfied.

Description of Work
Replacement of kitchen counter tops with laminate, install new stainless steel sink.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/01/2017

12/03/2016

Susan S.

I had used Martin before for a kitchen facelift and some other updates to my house so I knew he was good. I called him on Thursday and he came to my house the next morning to adjust the door so that it can be closed and locked. He has a plan in place to monitor a suspected shift in my foundation (ouch!) due to the drought we've experience this Fall. His charge was minimal.

Description of Work
Back door suddenly drooped on one side leaving it unable to close securely and unable to lock at all. Crack in wall appeared beside door. I needed a somewhat urgent repair.

Category handyman service, remodeling, doors

Work Completed On 12/02/2016

10/28/2016

Susan S.

Great. Dennis and Billy did excellent work.

Description of Work
Replace kitchen countertops, stovetop, dishwasher, backsplash, three light fixtures, sink and faucet, paint kitchen and hallway, rehang two interior doors, replace fuse box with breakers, fix railing on deck and repaint dormer.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, decks, electrician, handyman service, lighting, remodeling, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 06/08/2016

10/26/2016

Rosemary R.

Martin Saunders and his crew did an outstanding job for us. They were responsive to our requests and we are very satisfied with the finished product. We highly recommend All-Pro of Kentucky.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel including enlarging space, building walls, replacing fixtures and flooring.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/26/2016

05/26/2016

John Z.

This provider is outstanding in his flexibility and quality of work. We had a range hood that needed a conversion of the duct work from a 10 by 3 inch rectangular vent coming out of the back of the hood to a six inch round duct with vent louvers outside the house. They kept running into all kinds of unanticipated problems with wiring, length of run and more. They fabricated a piece of duct work that did the job and installed it professionally. Then when we got the range in we found that the plugin need to be moved and they did tat also. They came back and did it. The also did a fine job of installing some outside lighting and other work noted. I was impressed with how Martin and Doug worked with us to make sure we had done what was needed and done to our satisfaction. It ended up costing more that the original estimate, but that is because of the unknowns which caused a LOT of extra work. In fact, I ended up deciding to pay them more than they actually billed me because I felt it was fair to do so based on their flexibility and the quality of the work.

Description of Work
Installed kitchen range vent hood, installed some outside lighting, installed a kitchen faucet, installed some electrical outlet boxes. Needed to do some fabrication of vent ducting for proper installation.

Category drywall, electrician, handyman service, plumbing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/15/2016

03/16/2016

Emily H.

They did a wonderful job. The upstairs is my work space and I love it.

Description of Work
Completely renovated our upstairs.

Category drywall, remodeling

Work Completed On 06/15/2008

03/16/2016

Emily H.

Turned a den into a bedroom. He gutted the ceiling and i