Looking to upgrade your kitchen with affordable kitchen flooring? From cork floors to vinyl, learn seven budget-friendly flooring options you’ll love that can stand up to traffic.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Richmond, KY
There are 21 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Richmond
- Perfect Circle ConstructionPhillip and his team did an extraordinary job (in the middle of a pandemic!) converting our basement into a beautiful and useable office space. He helped us select a carpet in a width that would not show an obvious seam (something we would not have thought of) and that ultimately made the space brighter. He is a perfectionist when it comes to detail work such as painting, wallpapering, and trim-- he even fixed the light at the top of our stairs, which needed replacing. We can't recommend Perfect Circle highly enough and hope to be fortunate enough to hire them again
- Velazquez FlooringGreat job!...Very nice and cordial workers..Excellent work...My floors look absolutely beautiful...Thanks!
- All-Pro of KentuckyWe are extremely pleased with our recent remodeling. Martin and his team (Dan and Tim) were super nice to work with, very patient, responsive, courteous and accommodating, plus they made very helpful professional suggestions on the design, color, and materials. They remodeled our kitchen (cabinets, lighting fixtures, wall painting) and 2 bathrooms. The quality of their painting, tiling, cabinetwork, structural work, and craftsmanship in general, was outstanding. They were obviously motivated to do the best job possible. I recommend them very highly
- All American Hardwood LLCI will be using this company again for the rest of my rooms! They were professional and did a great job. I made the mistake of using a regular flooring company (who did not specialize in hardwood) the first time and immediately regretted it. The stain on the floors is perfect and I could not be happier
- S & T Remodeling and Repairs, LLCFrom start to finish they were a joy to work with. We did a full gut remodel with new cabinets and a revised floor plan. They were able to give us everything we asked for, making sure we were well informed along the way. Very profession and accommodating. Would definitely hire again.
- Velazquez FlooringWe needed vinyl floor laid Mr. Velazquez and his crew were at the job sight on time and very professional. They finished the job in about half the time I expected. The job was excellent. They cleaned up before they left and left the room in fine shape. I would most definitely recommend them for flooring needs
- All American Hardwood LLCI had used them before for my daughters house and they did an awesome job. So I recommended them for a friends job. She told me to give them a very good rating. The floors look beautiful and she was pleased with the workers and job they did.
- S & T Remodeling and Repairs, LLCHired for full MBA renovation. Shawn is pleasant and communicative, open to personal preferences. I enjoyed working with him. He got that job done within time and budget. The bad is that there were a few miss-steps, which he admitted and addressed (tile not placed correctly, stepped through floor into family room below, fixture not mounted correctly....) So, I'd give them 4 stars for the project, until.....it become apparent within a year that the shower was leaking. Electricity from the headed floor system was leaching into our shower. That means water was getting to it. I tried fixing with caulk, and tolerated it the shocks when touching the faucet. It continued until water appeared on the ceiling below. At that point, Shawn came out, cut a hole in my drywall ceiling to look at it (I agreed) and made some suggestions; caulking in a few more places.... that didn't solve it. The fix is it needs to be ripped and replaced - which I then tried to discuss with him. That's when he completely ghosted me. I've called a dozen times, texted, sent emails.... no response. He doesn't want to deal with it, even though it's clearly his mistake (a correctly installed tile shower shouldn't leak within a year or two). So, I still have a leaking shower and a big hole in my family room ceiling. I've just hired someone out of my pocket to fix the issue. My suggestion, don't hire. Look elsewhere
- S & T Remodeling and Repairs, LLCThis job was a fairly extensive and complicated one. Our attic was not originally built for the attic to be finished. We chose only contractors from Angie's List with the best reviews from whom to request bids, and S & T Remodeling (Shawn Courtney, owner) was, by far, the one who gave us the most confidence that he had a firm grasp on what the job would entail, and that he could do it well. in the process, he also discovered that our home was structurally unsound, and pointed out to us how our ceiling joists were already sagging from the weight of our roof. We are super grateful that he discovered this issue, and was able to repair it in a way that our home will never have this problem again. Shawn is a really, really good person. He is the ultimate professional, and very patient. We trusted him to manage our home while we were still living out of state. The work that he did was high-quality, and his pricing was quite a bit lower than the other contractors we received bids from. One of the big name contractors couldn't even give us a bid because they couldn't figure out how to make space for the stairs to be built! Shawn came back to our home a few times during the bidding process with his engineer to make sure his vision would work structurally, and that everything would be to code. He is very much one to see that all of his work meets code, and passes inspections. He saw us through to the very final detail of the job, and made sure we were happy before we made final payment to him. We feel very fortunate to have found S & T Remodeling through Angie's List. Because we were not from this area, and didn't know anyone who could give us a referral, we felt a little at risk. This was a very expensive (over $100,00) endeavor for us, which is a lot of money to us. We feel that we made the right choice in selecting this company, and have confidence in suggesting that anyone else who hires him would too. We highly recommend S & T Remodeling
- TREC Construction LLCAll projects have been great! TREC has worked with us to do the remodel work in 4 phases over the past 6 years. For us to continue to use TREC shows the quality and affordability of the work. Everyone was professional and friendly. (They put up with our dog who always wanted to assist with the work). There were delays at times but projects were completed with 2-3 weeks of projected end date. Robby was always found a way to do any of our wanted designs
Flooring Contractors in Richmond
- Business Description:Martin Saunders owner of All-Pro of Kentucky has been serving Lexington and surrounding areas with Kitchen & Bathroom remodeling services as well as a complete handyman services since 1990. We have very strong relationships with subcontractors if needed. Our General Contractors license is for both Residential and Commercial work. Our service charge start at $35.00 (local) with a 75.00/ per hour per craftsman, min for small jobs. Jobs over $1000.00 will be estimated. Materials are charged a..Recent Review:We are extremely pleased with our recent remodeling. Martin and his team (Dan and Tim) were super nice to work with, very patient, responsive, courteous and accommodating, plus they made very helpful professional suggestions on the design, color, and materials. They remodeled our kitchen (cabinets, lighting fixtures, wall painting) and 2 bathrooms. The quality of their painting, tiling, cabinetwork, structural work, and craftsmanship in general, was outstanding. They were obviously motivated to do the best job possible. I recommend them very highlyYing R.
- Business Description:Velazquez Flooring LLC we are a company around kentucky we provide our best services with professionalism and onestidad we take with responsibility our clients and we guarantee our services. Put your project in our hands and your house It will be new again. We are ready to work with you and provide you with the best of our services Flooring installation Hardwood refinish Hardwood floors installation Tile Laminate Carpet Kitchen and bathroom remodeling Exterior and interior paint Fire ..Recent Review:Santos and his crew were professional and very careful. Great company to do your remodeling job.alfred E G.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:J Cruz Painting is a professional company. We have vast experience from major home repairs to remodels and additions. Let us help you take your dreams and make them a reality. We are your one stop show for all your home needs. We strongly believe in giving our customers the most for their money. We have consistently focused on the needs of our customers, providing personalized attention and a stress free experience. This approach has set us apart from our competition and keeps our custom..Recent Review:Juan, did a very good job of getting his painting crew set up and started on the job, kept them supplied with materials, and made sure that they were taking care of the job at hand. If I noticed something that I thought might need more attention they were more than willing to take care of it. I think my son is going to have this company do some work for him in the very near future. I would recommend themJohn (Tom) S.
- Business Description:Serving central Kentucky since 2006, Anderson & Rodgers construction is built on the ideas of honesty and integrity. We pride ourselves on our professionalism with clients, contractors, and vendors. We stand by our word and our work, so you can be confident in knowing that you are receiving the best quality service and craftsmanship. Feel free to visit our website www.andersonandrodgers.com for a more in depth look at our services and photos of our completed projectsRecent Review:We did the powder room first and we liked them so much we had them do the full baths. Their estimate was detailed and accurate. Workerswere on time, very professional, and we did not hesitate to have them working in our home while we were not there. Their supervisor checked in frequently. We had no delays during the process and each remodel was finishd in the estimated timeJackie D.
- Business Description:TREC is a Design & Build company that has served the greater Lexington area for 20 years. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and we work hard to achieve that goal. Our team of TREC employees is the best out there. All general contractors use subs, but our actual employees do a lot of work that other contractors sub out. This enables TREC to provide exceptional quality and attention to detail - we believe that is what sets us apart. TREC is fully licensed and insured. We would love the o..Recent Review:All projects have been great! TREC has worked with us to do the remodel work in 4 phases over the past 6 years. For us to continue to use TREC shows the quality and affordability of the work. Everyone was professional and friendly. (They put up with our dog who always wanted to assist with the work). There were delays at times but projects were completed with 2-3 weeks of projected end date. Robby was always found a way to do any of our wanted designsJackie M.
- Business Description:We are a full service general contracting/construction company that performs residential and commercial new construction, remodeling, repairs and maintenence. We can handle everything from the ground through the roof. We have a combined total of 40+ years experience in the business and have happily served the Fayette and surrounding counties since 2006. No job is too small, or large. All of our work is guaranteed! We have done remodels & maintenance for large commercial department stores and ..Recent Review:Hired for full MBA renovation. Shawn is pleasant and communicative, open to personal preferences. I enjoyed working with him. He got that job done within time and budget. The bad is that there were a few miss-steps, which he admitted and addressed (tile not placed correctly, stepped through floor into family room below, fixture not mounted correctly....) So, I'd give them 4 stars for the project, until.....it become apparent within a year that the shower was leaking. Electricity from the headed floor system was leaching into our shower. That means water was getting to it. I tried fixing with caulk, and tolerated it the shocks when touching the faucet. It continued until water appeared on the ceiling below. At that point, Shawn came out, cut a hole in my drywall ceiling to look at it (I agreed) and made some suggestions; caulking in a few more places.... that didn't solve it. The fix is it needs to be ripped and replaced - which I then tried to discuss with him. That's when he completely ghosted me. I've called a dozen times, texted, sent emails.... no response. He doesn't want to deal with it, even though it's clearly his mistake (a correctly installed tile shower shouldn't leak within a year or two). So, I still have a leaking shower and a big hole in my family room ceiling. I've just hired someone out of my pocket to fix the issue. My suggestion, don't hire. Look elsewhereScott H.
- Business Description:General Contractor | eBlu HVAC | Roofing | Kitchen Cabinets | & More 100% Financing available in minutes up to $100,000.00 for HVAC replacement or repair, roof replacement, kitchen remodels, bath remodels, and more! Call us today to find out more. (859) 475-6601 BluRock LLC is a full service general contacting company. From bringing you roofing services at well below the local market, to our outstanding customer service based philosophy, find out why BluRock LLC is becoming the go-to compan..Recent Review:Communication was not good. I had to make a lot of calls. Didn't show up and didn't call. Left a big mess and destroyed the yard.Andrea W.
- Business Description:Noble Art Flooring, LLC is a family owned business committed to offering the best quality of services with affordable prices. Our installers complete every project with the same passion and devotion as an artist to his masterpiece, thus the name "Noble Art". Established in 2010, Noble Art Flooring has been proudly serving the Lexington and Louisville area. We install all types of hardwood, engineering wood, laminate, bamboo, LVT, VCT and tile. Our number one priority is customer satisfactio..Recent Review:Arrived on time, high quality work, great price.Carolyn H.
- Business Description:Specializing in small to medium sized remodeling and repair projects. Additional DBA - LAMBA INC. Award winning.Recent Review:Fantastic! Everything went very smoothly!Karen C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Tile flooring is known for its durability and longevity. But just like any material, it’s susceptible to damage from time to time. We review what factors to weigh when deciding if your tile floor should be repaired or replaced.
Bathroom tiles have a habit of wearing down quickly, but there's no need to spend thousands on a new look. Here are five fun methods to update your bathroom tile without replacing it.
Find flooring installation in
- Paint Lick
- Clay City
- Crab Orchard
- Mount Vernon
- Mount Sterling
flooring installation in Richmond
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Concrete Leveling IncPO Box 1208
- Action Property Mold LLCPO Box 1354 Florence Kentucky 41042 605 E. Hill Street
- All-Pro of Kentucky6079 Lexington Rd
- Alliance Roofing and Contracting137 Garnet Dr
- Amen Installation410 Murray St
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- American Maintenance & Contracting Solutions, LLC1102 Brandy Lane
- Anderson & Rodgers Construction170 Prosperous Pl
- Anderson Custom Construction & Restoration3495 Steele Road
- ATD Hardwood & Flooring2058 New Orleans Dr
- Authentic Stone Creations169 East Reynolds Rd Suite 201 E
- A-1 Concrete Leveling Inc
- BACK CONSTRUCTION965 Contract St
- BANKS FLOOR COVERING1117 WINCHESTER RD
- Bill's Remodeling3842 Northampton Dr
- Bluegrass Home Repair Services LLC1555 E New Circle Rd Ste 142
- Bluegrass Quality Flooring, LLC2140 Cincinnati Rd Unit 25
- BluRock LLC395 Lisle Industrial Ave
- Bob Vance contractor2268 Tate's creek road
- Brock's custom floors 112 Boyden Ct
- BACK CONSTRUCTION
- C & J Home Improvements848 Malabu Dr
- C&S Handyman Services
- C&S Painting And Contracting3140 Rolling Hills Ct
- Carpet World Carpet One Floor & Home390 E NEW CIRCLE RD
- Carroll Floor Covering126 Lexington St
- CB ENTERPRISES OF KENTUCKY206 TIMBERWOOD TRACE
- CDE Restoration, Inc.602 West Broadway
- Central Kentrucky Installer Services, Inc.100 N Town Branch Dr.
- Central Kentucky finishers509 Williams rd.
- Charles Kernell Handyman125 Sunset Ave
- Chris FOXWORTH9085 US Highway 62 W
- Coast to Coast Kitchen & Bath1399 E New Circle Rd
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Cornerstone Improvement314 S Alta Ave
- COUNTERTOP MD LLC105 SONG SPARROW LN
- Cox Acoustical Contractors968 Floyd Dr
- Cross Carpet Repair & More400 Carlisle Ave
- Custom Home Services803 Larry Ct
- C & J Home Improvements
- D & M Contracting IncPO Box 1864
- D & S Hardwood Flooring352 Atwood Dr.
- Decorating Den Interiors1381 Tanforan Dr
- Dixy Carpet3825 Camelot Rd.
- DLH CONSTRUCTION LLC115 DANTZLER DR
- Do - All Company,LLC2848 Ashbrooke Drive
- Dream Built Carmonas LLC119 Lincoln St
- Dream Remodelers475 Ron Clar Dr
- D & M Contracting Inc
- Garage Solutions Central Kentucky2912 Summerfield Dr.
- Gavrilovic Flooring, LLC1876 Mt Zion Rd
- Good Steward Renovations327 E Main St
- Graham Flooring & Cabinets1975 Harrodsburg Rd
- Green Space Contracting LLC256 Mockingbird Lane
- Griffett Interior Finishing llc449 Woodview Drive
- Garage Solutions Central Kentucky
- H and H General construction109 N Colonial Heights Dr
- Handyman Connection - Lexington368 Longview Plz Ste 1
- HBA Construction & Remodeling4821 Clifford Cir
- Heavenly Homes Inc313 Pelican Lane
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- H and H General construction
- J & T Home Improvement100 Mary Bourne Dr.
- J C Design & Construction585 Sheridan Dr
- J&m flooring1419 Highlawn Ave
- J&S Contractors Llc
Silver Spring, Maryland
- J. Cruz Painting20 American Way
- Jason Hardy778 Janet st.
- JIM SCHULER HARDWOOD FLOORING2668 ASHBROOKE DR
- Jimmy Connor Hardwood Flooring188 Juniper Dr
- John's Handyman Services26 Locust Dr
- JR's Handiwork411 Skylark Drive
- J & T Home Improvement
- KB Construction1027 Leestown RD Ste L
- Kendrick Contracting LLC509 Sagemont Dr
- Kentuckiana Re-Bath3089 Breckenridge Lane
- Kevin's Carpets3851 MALL RD Ste 190
- Kingpins Home Improvement LLC
- Kirkhope Construction1884 Hart Rd
- Kovalic Home Inspections158 Little Stoner Rd.
- KY Flooring166 W. Main Street
- KY Hometown Builders LLC420 Greens Crossing
- KB Construction
- M2 Construction Inc704 Liberty Hill
- MAJORS FLOOR COVERING940 STANFORD RD
- Martin's Restoration and Maintenance 2776 KY-1232
- MASON'S REMODELING258 WILLIAMSBURG DR
- Masters Kitchen & Flooring705 Edgewood Dr
- MATHIS FLOORING977 LIBERTY ROAD
- MHR REMODELING & HOME REPAIR529 CROMWELL WAY
- Mitchell Construction Management LLC1411 Bryan Ave
- MOORE HARDWOOD FLOORS310 DUDLEY RD
- M2 Construction Inc