Light fixtures are the jewelry that accessorizes a room. Like furnishings and decor, lighting adds personality, helping bring your style to life. Read ahead for eight creative, unique, and cool lighting options that are both beautiful and functional.
Get matched with top lights in Erlanger, KY
There are 65 highly-rated local lights.
Recent Lighting Reviews in Erlanger
- No Limits Landscaping IncAmazingly on Nicholas did our job & we could not be more pleased. I’m giving them FOUR P’s. Punctual, professional, personable & polite. Seriously, couldn’t have asked for a better team & we couldn’t be happier with the results. They do such precision work. You might find a slightly cheaper option, but you will not get the same quality of work. We hired them last year to do a walkway & had the same positive experience. You will not be disappointed read less
- Wehrle Electric, LLCInstalled ceiling fan and two led lights in laundry room. Did a great job and wouldn’t hesitate to hire again.
- CURRY ELECTRIC INCCurry Electric was professional from start to finish. My initial call for an estimate was pleasant and went smoothly. A follow-up call was made days before anyone arriving, just clarifying some of the details of what work was going to be performed. Steve was the electrician at my residence. He was just as polite and professional as the others I had spoken with over the phone. He did an excellent job. My wife and I couldn't be happier with the results. I will definitely hire Curry Electric again read less
- WFS ElectricBrian and Tony installed four recessed lighting for me. They were on time, efficient, professional and personable. They worked well together. I would definitely hire again for any electrical needs.
- WFS ElectricI just want to say thank you to Walt and Journeyman Brian. What started out as a simple install of recessed lights, turned into a complex investigation of locating a broader and very dangerous electrical issue. I'm super thankful that they found the issue with our panel and fixed it promptly and safely. They are both super responsive and super flexible with scheduling. We are very appreciative. They’ve had our business for 4 projects over over 2.5 years and that will continue for all our electric needs! read less
- WFS ElectricI’ve had WFS do work for me six or seven times so far - from small jobs all the way up to a 400 amp service upgrade. They’ve never been anything but fun and professional to work with. Walt is always prompt, always where he says he’s going to be when he says he’s going to be there, and his crew follows his example all the time. I would not hesitate to recommend WFS for any electrical work. They’re the only electricians I’ll hire read less
- Apollo HomeThe electrician, Marcus, was able to install my new porch light fixture professionally in 15-20 minutes, after I had decided that I was not able to do it myself. I was very pleased with his work.
- FELDHAUS CONSTRUCTION LLCThis is the second time we used Feldhaus Construction LLC. Jeff and his crew do amazing work. We would definitely continue to use them.
- Apollo HomeEric was very nice and professional. All work was completed very well and area cleaned up. I was pleased with the service.
- FELDHAUS CONSTRUCTION LLCJeff at Feldhaus Construction was HIGHLY recommended to us by three friends. We dove into our our complete bathroom remodel, as we wanted the garden tub and tiny shower removed to replace with a very large, tiled shower. It involved a complete tear out, moving of plumbing, then installing our new beautiful tile, half wall, plumbing and paint/finishing. Everything turned out beautifully! We highly recommend Jeff / Feldhaus read less
Lights in Erlanger
- Business Description:We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very beginning, I decided that customer focus and satisfaction were more important than volume. I am proud to say that our company is 100% locally owned and operated. As a result, we have complete control of an e.. read lessRecent Review:Results were excellent. Joe and his crew did not disappoint us in any way. Our house looks great at night and has the “wow” factor as a result of their work. We would highly recommend this company.A. D. G.
- Business Description:Apollo Home strives to be the one company you can count on day or night for home repair, maintenance and comfort. We specialize in residential repair and replacement of heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), plumbing and electrical systems, as well as drain clearing and main sewer line repair. We service Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are on time. We know your time is valuable, so Apollo promises to arrive at your home within the time window you select. If our technician.. read lessRecent Review:Damien and Brie were rock stars knowledgeable friendly and proffesional. Damien and Brie are rock stars Appollo is the BESTMICHAEL G.
- Business Description:With over 8 years of professional electrical experience, here to address all your residential and commercial electrical needs.Recent Review:Installed ceiling fan and two led lights in laundry room. Did a great job and wouldn’t hesitate to hire again.Pamela J S.
- Business Description:We are family owned business. Give Dadstasks Painting and Remodeling a call to tackle those jobs you don't want to bother with or just don't have time to do. Let our family meet yours. We look forward to working with you read lessRecent Review:We've had Dadstasks do a number of projects for us over the past 6 years and they have always been very reliable, friendly, and efficient with the work done well at a reasonable price. We asked them if they could come over quickly to replace a few bathroom tiles that had come off. Not only did they do so quickly, and did nice work with the sealant and wall & trim paint touch-ups too, but they did the work for free. Such a pleasant surprise, which is indicative of the caring they have for their customers read lessKathleen F.
- Business Description:Electrical service contractor in business since 1992. Provide residential and commercial electrical service with licensed, experience electrician. Fully insured and licensed in Kentucky and Ohio.Recent Review:Excellent job. I asked for more than what was needed. They properly informed me of the options. They were extremely honest! I wold hire againPlinio D.
- Business Description:Electrical contractor
- Business Description:In October of 1996, Darren Hoelle founded Hoelle Construction. Over the years he has formed great relationships with many customers. Darren tries to return every phone call within one hour - the business phone is answered 24 hours a day, everyday by an answering service; if there are ever any emergencies. It is easier to keep a customer than find a new one as long as we provide quality work with great service - and that is what we do. We have reputation for being highly organized, knowledgeab.. read lessRecent Review:Overall, he did an excellent job. He was very hardworking.William H.
- Business Description:We specialize in finished basements. We don't use handymen. Our carpenters are salaried employees and all workers are licensed, insured and we are an accredited member of the BBB with an A+ rating.Recent Review:Hired The Finished Basement (FB) company for a basement remodel in November 2020. My neighbor had used them and found there work acceptable. My opinion is different. If you are looking for a contractor to just finish your basement and do not care about quality or how it is done, then this company will do that for you. If you are concerned about getting what you want and making sure it is done right, then keep on reading. Things you need to know before hiring this company: 1. Contracts are vague and do not provide details for work. I had my three pages of requirements added as an addendum to the contract. 2. Told that all people working for FB were employees. They used contractors. 3. Their project manager only schedules work crews and handles county inspections. Does not review contractors work and make sure requirements followed. Makes excuses every time here is an issue. You must force them to fix issues by withholding payment. 4. You must make sure contractors are doing the work correctly and to your expected quality level. 5. FB does not review contractor’s work. Only care that it can pass inspection. 6. County inspectors doing permit reviews virtually (not on site) miss issues because they only see what the project manager shows them on his phone. He will skip over known issues to get the inspection passed because they do not care about quality. 7. Project manager does not read work contracts signed by owner. 8. FB may use cheaper products that what they tell you they use (i.e., Spray Foam) 9. FB does not honor their warranty and will not fix issues after final payment. 10. Owner gets a discount at Lowes so wants you to pick finishes he can buy there. 11. I purchased the cabinets, LED lighting and flooring from where I wanted and had delivered to job site. I also did all the painting. 12. I have had an electrical issue with some of the new breakers tripping after a power outage. Been trying to get FB to fix the issue for 4 months. Cannot get them to come fix the problem. Issues with contractor’s work: 1. I had to explain design plan to contractors when they arrived on site. 2. Contractors never asked you to review work, they just leave when done. 3. Framers did not allow for extra thick drywall (for soundproofing) when framing soffits causing cabinets to not fit correctly. Cabinets had to be modified to fit in space and doors open into walls since 1” spacing between wall and cabinets had to be eliminated. 4. Framers did not properly secure many wall 2x4s. 5. Framers incorrectly installed floor joist bridge blocking and left some out. 6. Framers incorrectly installed return vent duct work. 7. Framers incorrectly framed out soffit so cabinet would not fit under it. 8. Framers installed framing touching hot water line so rubbed and squeaked when hot water used. 9. Electrician forgot to wire for a row of can lights in the ceiling. 10. Electrician did not allow for double thick drywall for ceiling light boxes. (set to deep) 11. Plumber wanted to install sink drain venting that was not up to code. 12. Plumber moved a waste line and put it right next to a hot water line causing them to rub together and squeak when hit water used. 13. Plumber did not install nail plates on 2x4 with pipes through them. 14. Spray insulation installer sprayed code at a thickness from ½ inch to 4 inches in depth when code requires 2 inches of foam for insulation. Did not spray behind 2x4s in corners and missed other spots. Manager tried to fill areas with fire block foam. 15. Manager had contractor use ¼ of manufacturer recommenced amount of sound insulation glue between drywall sheets. Good things: 1. Framers’ laser leveled and squared all walls to near perfect. 2. Framers listened and worked well with me as design requirements were explained. We discussed how they were going to build something before they did it to try and make sure it was what I wanted. 3. Nothing good about the plumber. 4. Drywall crew did a really nice job with only a few fixes need before painting. 5. Finishing crew (framers) did a nice job fitting cabinets into shortened space. 6. Finishing crew did nice job on baseboards and laminate flooring. I caught most of the issues because I reviewed all the contractor’s work. I know how framing, electrical, drywall and finishes should be done so I knew when the project manager was trying to give me an excuse to not fix the issues. Here is one example of a major issue I had to fight to get fixed. FB uses spray foam insulation between the basement wall and framing. Functions as vapor barrier and insultation. Code in my area requires 2 inches of spray foam. The project manager got the building inspector to pass the permit on a virtual inspection. Something did not look right with the foam being very wavy instead of smooth. Some places it filled out past the wall studs. I started measuring the depth of foam and found it ranged from ½ inch to 4 inches in different places. I discussed this issue with the project manager since I’m paying for 2” of foam, He discussed this with the owner and said they purchased the correct amount of spray foam to insulate the space and would not do anything about it. (Tanks of spray foam are about $500+ so they do not want to buy more.) I talked to the owner and told him that I would contact the building inspector who approved the permit and ask if it this variance in levels was acceptable. If he said yes, then I would not press the issue. The owner was at my house the next day to review the issue. He made the same excuse that they had purchased the correct amount to insulate the space to code. I said that it is not my problem if they can not install it correctly. Code requires 2” of foam. They fixed the issue the next day. Overall I’m happy with the basement now that it is done, but I had to do A LOT of work to make sure I got what I wanted. Cost without cabinets, countertop, flooring, lighting, and painting: $24,97 read lessJeff R.
- Business Description:Anderson Irrigation & Outdoor Lighting can design, install and maintain all of your irrigation and outdoor lighting needs. We offer various promotions and discounts throughout the year that you can take advantage of. Feel free to call us today to set up an appointment read less
- Business Description:84 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT.Recent Review:They replace the dishwashing, They did the wiring for the pool and sink. They have done very wellMARJORIE SUSAN T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Lighting articles
There are three main types of light bulbs on the market: incandescent light bulbs, compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs), and light-emitting diodes (LEDs). Keep reading to find out which light bulbs are the best for your space.
Baseboard heaters can be an excellent option for homeowners on a budget. This cost guide will help you determine what type of baseboard heaters work best for your home and what factors influence the overall project cost.
Find lights in
- Crescent Springs
- Crestview Hills
- Fort Mitchell
- Park Hills
- Fort Thomas
- Ryland Heights
- Taylor Mill
- Cold Spring
lights in Erlanger
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Above & Beyond Remodeling4310 Carter Ave
- ACHS Services9762 Baughman Rd
- ACR Decorative Concrete8177 S State Route 48
- ADVANCED ELECTRIC9066 SUTTON PL
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- AFFORDABLE HANDYMAN6457 SUGAR TREE DR
- Affordable Tile Installation4004 lovell ave.
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- All About Tile5402 Northpoint Dr
- All Set Construction8553 Island Pines Dr
- All Spark ElectricP.O. BOX 456
- All Trades Handyman Construction & Remodeling5206 Crystal View Ct
- America Superior Erectors, Inc.9552 Williams Drive
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- American Home Energy Alliance5444 Eureka Dr G
- Anderson Irrigation & Outdoor Lighting3284 Concord Hennings Mill Rd
- Andy Bixby Home Improvement & Design, Inc.6406 Edwardsville Rd
- Apex Electrical Service LLC.1847 Eight Mile Rd
- APEX IRRIGATION7166 GRANTHAM WAY
- Apollo Home4538 Camberwell Rd
- Arc Electric Air Conditioning & Heating Inc141 Beacon Drive
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- ARCHITECTURAL LANDSCAPE DESIGN6840 STATE ROUTE 128
- AUER KITCHENS8520 WINTON RD
- Above & Beyond Remodeling
- B&M Construction2829 Queen City Ave 8
- Bates Electric LLC8590 Cedar Hill Rd
- Bauscher Construction & Rmdlng385 Bridge St
- BC ELECTRIC114 W 12th St
- Beacon Landscape Lighting39 Deshler Ln
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- Beatrice Home Improvement Llc5589 Autumn Wynd Ln
- BEECHMONT ELECTRIC3249 COLE RD
New Richmond, Ohio
- BERTKE ELECTRIC1645 BLUEROCK ST
- Bills Remodeling & Electric12391 Hutton Dr
- Billstore5913 Vine St.
- BLUE SKY HOME & BUSINESS SERVICES3991 Hamilton Middletown Rd Ste B
- Bruce Mills Services7897 Red Fox Trl
- BTS Contracting Inc1250 W. Ohio Pike #147
- Budget Chimney Sweep4216 Forsythia Dr.
- Building Character LLC5406 Downey Ridge Rd
- BuildMyplace2900 Fern Valley Rd
- Butcher Construction321 West 12th St
- B&M Construction
- Calliditas Construction1134 Seton Ave
- CARLISLE & FINCH COMPANY4562 W MITCHELL AVE
- Carr Electric Heating & Cooling3943 Demarc Ct
- CARTER & SON ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS1892 SUNNYSIDE DR
- CASTON ENTERPRISES LLC373 W FOSTER MAINEVILLE RD
- CENTRAL LIGHT318 Parktrail Ln
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cincinnati12121 Champion Way
- ChoreAssist6616 Dixie Highway
- Chuck Abbott Home Repair243 Albion Pl
- Chuck White Cleaning3881 Dust Commander Dr
- Cincinnati Cleaning Services517 Vine Street
- CINCINNATI GASLITE INC4013 DIXIE HWY
- CINCINNATI HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY LLC28 Cincinnati Ave
- Cincinnati Home Theaters6712 montgomery rd
- Cincinnati's Everlasting Electric5244 Ralph Ave # 1
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Classy Craftsmen1445 Colonial Dr
- CLIFFORD SIGN & LIGHTING SVC3091 LITTLE DRY RUN RD
- Conley And Son Construction302 Erlanger Rd
- Convert-A-Deck1548 Shaw Pike
- Cooks Home Improvements, LLC3383 Huntsman Trce
- Countertops and Cabinetry By Design6345 Castle Dr.
- Cozzens Home Improvements5197 Pinecrest Rd.
- Craftsman Electric Inc3855 Alta Ave
- Craftsmen Home Improvements2663 S Dixie Dr
- Creative Invites and Events118 W Benson Street
- Creative Paver INC1131 Windsail Cv
- Creech's Lawn & Landscaping818 S US Route 42
- Calliditas Construction
- Dadstasks Painting and Remodeling LLC3299 Sharpsville Road
- Decorating Den Erika Lee683 A Merdiana Circle
Cold Ring, Kentucky
- Decorating Den Interiors7817 Meyers Rd
- DESIGN RITE SPRINKLER CO INC5989 Meijer Dr STE 8
- DGM Transformations2000 Hudson Ave.
- Dietrich Electric7439 Jerry Dr
West Chester, Ohio
- DLM Home Solutions LLC3066 Brookwood Dr
Ft Mitchell, Kentucky
- DRH Electric IncPO Box 322
Kings Mills, Ohio
- Dadstasks Painting and Remodeling LLC
- Eads Fence Co Inc131 Broadway
- ElectricMasters339 Pleasant St
- EMAC Lighting10805 Seabiscuit CT
- EMMCOL SERVICES LLC9259 MCKINNEY RD
- Entec Electric LLC5546 Silverpoint Dr
- Espel Contracting Inc.1900 Sky Meadow Dr
- ETECH KITCHEN & BATH REMODELING1005 SCHIFF AVE
- Evans Electric Co, IncPO Box 122
- Expert Electric LLCPO Box 14149
- Eads Fence Co Inc
- farmer electric&general maintenance6818 Acre Dr
- Feeney Brothers Enterprises Company LLC153 Waits Ave
- First Day Natural Lighting7913 S Suburban Rd
- First Maintain LLC10921 Reed Hartman Hwy Ste 328
- Freedom-Renovations4112 Carondelet Dr
- farmer electric&general maintenance
- Handy Champs LLC2523 Owlcrest Dr
- Handy Headlee's Home RepairP.O. Box 76592
- Hayes Electric Services Inc9757 Whispering Way
- Herman ElectricPO Box 730
- Herrmann Services8256 Clara Ave
- HESS REMODELING INC6630 CLEVES WARSAW PIKE
- Handy Champs LLC