In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Sagle, ID
There are 2 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Sagle
- Roto-RooterThese folks did an excellent job. Very informative answering all my questions and explained everything I was to expect. Kelly and Austin were very professional. Only company I could get to come out to Elk City for this service. I highly recommend this company when it's time to pump.
- JAG ENTERPRISESAlan Smith, (the owner of Jag) is a solid honest guy. I’ve known him for years and he’s 100% trustworthy and holds himself to high standards of quality.
- JAG ENTERPRISESThey are very prompt and professional! Answered all my questions and concerns and made me confident that I had made the right choice in calling them! Excellent work and great people to work with.
- Affordable Septic Tank PumpingOwner/operator wears all the hats. Called the day before to remind us of the appointment the next day. Showed up on time and began to work. Did the job and left a clean work area. Avoided my lawn sprinkler system with the weight of his truck. Highly recommended.
- TNG ExcavationOutstanding. I had a guesthouse put on our property and TNG Excavation was the most professional business I worked with during the whole project. They will try to accommodate you anyway they can. They help you plan the project, problem solve, and see it through to completion. I recommend this outstanding company to anyone who wants the job done right the first time
- KG & T SEPTIC SERVICEI called KG and T with an emergency! Our septic tank was overflowing in the basement. He got us in first thing the next morning. He was prompt and friendly. He got my tank emptied, cleaned an obstruction that was in it, and even rinsed it out using the hose. The only reason I gave him a B on professionalism is he talks a lot. I visited outside with him a good 45 minutes, which if you are willing to listen he has a very interesting life
- DRAINS PLUS ROOTER SVCUpon their investigation, there was a blockage near the septic tank. It only took 5 minutes for them to clear it. I was thankful that it was not the septic tank.
- AAA Sewer ServiceThey helped solve the problem I had. I called several people and even referred Angie's list before selecting them. The guy who performed the work tracked mud into my house. I would use them again in the future.
- GREENWOOD'S SEPTIC TANK PMPNGWe've used this septic tank pump company three times over the past ten years. We call and he comes the same day or the day after . . . our experiences have never been emergencies, so this is quick. He returns messages promptly. The first time we had our septic tank pumped we were first time home owners and had not a single clue. He walked us through what we needed to know about our septic tank and how best to take care of it. This is a business owned and run by one guy who has been doing this since 1978. He has the best prices in the area and is extremely competent
- SWEET'S SEWER & DRAIN CLEANINGas soon as i called them that day they came over gave me a quote and said they could do the work right then within three hours they tore out my wall then there was a frenze work going on i was suprised how fast it was working and put back together i couldn't even tell that they where there
Septic Tank Companies in Sagle
- Business Description:We are a small, private LAND development company. (NO HOUSE CONSTRUCTION!!) We can take a piece of raw land and turn it into a piece of property ready to build your dream home on, with turn key site development ranging from logging, road/driveway building, retaining walls, runoff drain systems, septic installation, foundation excavation, as well as installing security implements! We also provide Wild Fire prevention, Private wild fire fighting, and Snow Removal. Give us a call today for your ..Recent Review:Panhandle Logworks is the best firm we have ever used. There attention to detail is outstanding. Not only is there work awesome there customer service is the best!! It is very refreshing to deal with a company that not only does excellent work but always keeps there word. We are very thankful we found them.Greg G.
- Business Description:When it comes to company that puts you first, no one can surpass Bulldog Rooter’s customer service. From the moment you call, you become our first priority. Every step of the way, Bulldog Rooter & Plumbing will treat you and your home with the utmost in professionalism and courtesy. Top it all off with our experience in fixing your plumbing problem, and you will understand why Bulldog Rooter is the fastest growing Plumbing solution company in the Northwest. We never charge for overtime,anytim..Recent Review:Workmen were on time, courteous, professional. They educated me about the pros and cons of tankless water heater vs. traditional. They were able to do installation of new water heater the same day. Their fee was very reasonable. They gave a six year guarantee on parts and laborRebecca S.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll come when it's convenient for youRecent Review:They repaired a tankless water heater which they installed six years ago. Basically, their technical knowledge is lacking in regards to tankless water heaters, and they had to rely on information from the manufacturer, which, for some unknown reason, only I was able to obtain. I have used this particular technician many times in the past, and would use him again, as he is very professional and helpful. Unfortunately, the hourly charges are in excess of $160.00, which adds up quickly..Lins D.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the..Recent Review:I telephoned and left a brief voicemail. I immediately received a telephone call back. They immediately understood the issue, developed a solution and communicated it back to me. I was given several alternatives. <br /> <br /> I have talked to a number of supposed experts in this field. <br /> <br /> This organization is BY FAR and above the best. I recommend them strongly and without reservation. <br /> <br /> WONDERFUL EXPERIENCEDev S.
- Business Description:General Contractor/Framer/Remodel/Handyman
- Business Description:Since1980, Sandpoint Pump & Power has brought quality pump service to North Idaho homeowners. We sell and install a complete line of pumps for residential, commercial, or industrial applications, to include pressure tanks, well accessories, design and build irrigation systems, as well as water treatment systems and equipment. We look forward to doing business with all of you
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Sweet's Sewer Drain & Cleaning. For all your sewer and water needs one call we do it all.Recent Review:<p>My basement was an absolute disaster! I called Sweet's & they responded right away staying till around 2:30 am to make sure everything had been cleaned up & disinfected. After about a week of running fans to dry everything out, they did the restoration work in my basement which took about a week or so to complete. They told me that I could go to Lowe's & pick out new fixtures, doors, etc. The restoration work turned out nice, although the quality of the materials used were less expensive than the original building materials. (My house was built in the 1960s, so it had natural pine doors & wood moldings that were replaced with MDF.)</p> <p>Then, I got the bill! Yes, it was costly but Richard at Sweet's negotiated with the insurance adjuster and after 9 months my insurance company finally paid.</p> <p>What I most impressed with was Sweet's immediate response to an "after hours" emergency and their patience in getting paid.<br /> <br /></p> <br /LaVada T.
- Business Description:Looking for a plumber in Idaho Falls? AAA Sewer Service specializes in sewer, septic and drain cleaning! Get the service your septic tank needs: Find everything you need to keep your septic tank in perfect working order with professional maintenance from AAA Sewer Service. You'll get the peace-of-mind of knowing that your tank and pipes are working their best and that you won't have to make costly repairs. *Locating services *Septic tank pumping *Cesspools *Grease traps *Repairs and ..Recent Review:Aside from not being able to start work during time-frame I was told, the charge for service was very expensive! I didn't get a quote beforehand, because another Angie reviewer said AAA had charged them $235, which is what another local service charges (Affordable Septic). Next time I'll go with Affordable!Brian B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Sagle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- AAA Sewer Service3405 E Edwards Dr
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401
- AAA Sewer Service
- Bulldog Rooter16124 E Marietta Ave
Spokane, Washington 99216
- Bulldog Rooter
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
Orlando, Florida 32807
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Panhandle LogworksPO Box 3600
Oldtown, Idaho 83822
- Panhandle Logworks
- S & H Plumbing4115 S 15th E
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83404
- S & H Plumbing
- Three Amigos Plumbing & Maintenance Inc1424 N Boyer Suite 106-1A
Sandpoint, Idaho 83864
- Three Amigos Plumbing & Maintenance Inc
- Vietzke Trenchless Inc2011 South Craig Road
Airway Heights, Washington 99001
- Vietzke Trenchless Inc