In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Mead, WA
There are 3 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Mead
- Bub's Septic PumpingBub’s showed up right on time and emptied two full septic tanks. They were courteous, knowledgeable, and had good rates. Highly recommend!
- LITTLE STINKER SEPTIC SVCI wish I had called this Company earlier! They answered my call and sent out a crew right away. It took them no time at all to find the buried tank and helped us figure out what was causing our back up problems. A quick repair took care of it even though one of the men had to go down inside the tank and I never heard one complaint. It's been 2 weeks and everything is working perfectly! Thank You Little Stinker
- Lilac City Septic ServiceExcellent in all aspects. Contacted me promptly. Arranged an appointment quickly. Service performed was perfect.
- RWS Construction, LLCIt went amazing! Much better than expected. They were quick to fix the problem and very professional.
- Jamie's Septic ServiceThey fit us in quickly. The gentleman was pleasant and informative. He didn?t try to sell other stuff. Their price was reasonable too.
- Bulldog RooterBulldog rooter arrived on time, and first they checked my septic tank to determine it wasn't full. Then they brought their camera inside and dropped it down the drain, found the blockage in my main line, brought in the machine to break it up, broke it up, and tested the line with the camera and some buckets of water. They spent around an hour and a half or so fixing the clog, and charged me only $170. It was a very fair price. They didn't leave a mess at all, even wiped the melted snow off my tile entry on the way out
- Bulldog RooterFloor drain backed up Friday morning. I called (after checking Angie's List) and they had a tech, Will, out in the early part of the time frame they had said, even though we aren't convenient to anywhere. Couldn't reproduce the backup even though we ran lots of water. Took look in septic tank and he thought it looked like it could use pumping, but the problem might just be a "soft clog". Didn't charge anything. American Septic And Pump came out later that day and checked and said pumping not needed and also thought it might be "soft clog." Had another backup the next day so I called Bulldog again to get them to run camera in line to check that it wasn't an interior plumbing problem before I started investigating the possibility that it was a drainfield problem. Will brought Randy with him as he had more experience with septic issues. They got their camera in at the septic tank access and found that roots were growing around the inlet pipe and were partly blocking. Got out their rooter machine and fixed the root of the problem :
- Bulldog RooterThey did a very nice job. They did a very nice job of cleaning up and everything else. They worked at getting it nice and containing the dust in the bedroom. They moved everything out of the room and when they were finished, they put it all back together. They moved all the bedroom furniture back in. They did a good job. We didn't compare prices
- Bulldog RooterSubmitted an on-line quote request in early July. Received an e-mail response from one person within 24 hours request home address and permission to request site plans from the county prior to the estimate appointment. Was told I would receive a response within in 2 to 3 business days. Didn't receive any response after 10 business days, so I called on Friday 7/20. Patrick (different person than I was e-mailing) immediately apologized and set an appointment for the very next day, Saturday 7/21, on my schedule. On Sat., they called me well before the schedule estimate appt. time to say they received an emergency plumbing call and would be approx. 1 hour late. He was very apologetic. They called only an hour later to say they were on the way. Patrick arrived with site plans already and did a reviewed of the front and back yards. Prepared an estimate based on the plans he already had and the walk through. In addition, he called the county on Monday to confirm the pipe was already installed from house to street (as shown on the plans). Patrick called Monday 7/23 after contacting the county, set up time (on my schedule) to sign the work agreement to start work on Friday 7/27. (I had to have the work had to be done by 7/31/12). From that point, Bulldog did everything, called for all the permits, called to have the site marked for digging, scheduled the mini backhoe, everything. Patrick and another gentleman arrived promptly at 8:00 on Friday and began the work right away. I wasn't home to see the work throughout the day, but my teenage son said they were polite and professional in all their interactions with him. The work was done, inspected and cleaned up by 4:00 pm. Other than the fresh graded spot over the old septic, I could barely tell they had been there. They didn't have to remove the fence or dig up the front yard like I'd been told by other contractors. Patrick was very friendly, knowledgeable and conscientious. They even kept their sense of humor with the neighbor dogs barking at them all day. Excellent work at an very reasonable price. Even did a quick repair inside the house at no extra charge. I have already recommended them to several coworkers
- Bulldog RooterSteve cleaned debris in the ballcock mechanism of our toilet. It now flushes and works better than it has in years! He also replaced a piece of PVC pipe underneath the sink (arm extension) that the sink drains into. It was pretty plugged up with debris, and now the sink drains like it should. I didn't like putting chemicals into our septic system to keep it draining and now the problem is solved. We're very happy with the work he did and will definitely call again if we have plumbing problems
Septic Tank Companies in Mead
- Business Description:When it comes to company that puts you first, no one can surpass Bulldog Rooter’s customer service. From the moment you call, you become our first priority. Every step of the way, Bulldog Rooter & Plumbing will treat you and your home with the utmost in professionalism and courtesy. Top it all off with our experience in fixing your plumbing problem, and you will understand why Bulldog Rooter is the fastest growing Plumbing solution company in the Northwest. We never charge for overtime,anytim..Recent Review:It turned out that the kitchen sink drain was OK (problem was in the dishwasher itself). The technician cleaned a bathroom drain for us, so that we would at least have some benefit from the service call.Gregory R.
- Business Description:We are a small family operated business who employs 7 very experienced people. Most of the employees have been here for over 10 years. We do have a couple of new employees that were just hired this year. They came to us with many years experience in our field, and we anticipate they will be here for years in our small family oriented business. We treat our employees with just as much respect as we give to our customers. Our customers and employees are very important to us. We keep our compan..Recent Review:All went very well. Service operator was on site within early time frame given. Tank lids were dug out ahead of time so the whole procedure was very quick and painless. Asked questions and was given courteous and concise advice. Very knowledgeable and professional employeeWarren H.
- Business Description:Lilac City Septic Service is a locally owned and operated business that is proud to have served Spokane and the surrounding areas since 1994.Recent Review:Paul was on time, and has a great personality. He had to maneuver around a 42ft RV, thru a gate and park by a fence, he did a great job! Not only did he pump our septic but educated us on how it works. We are in the process of selling our house and he was able to come out in a timely fashion, so we would not have to worry about delaying closing. We will always call Lilac City Septic in the futureLisa W.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll come when it's convenient for youRecent Review:They repaired a tankless water heater which they installed six years ago. Basically, their technical knowledge is lacking in regards to tankless water heaters, and they had to rely on information from the manufacturer, which, for some unknown reason, only I was able to obtain. I have used this particular technician many times in the past, and would use him again, as he is very professional and helpful. Unfortunately, the hourly charges are in excess of $160.00, which adds up quickly..Lins D.
- Business Description:We are a father and son operated company. We sub-contract business. We take cash and checks.
- Business Description:Matson's Plumbing,Inc is a fully licensed plumbing contrator with the owner having over 35 years of plumbing experience in all areas of plumbing. It is a small family owned and operated business who works hard to provide all customers with honest, quality service. Our plumbers are back ground checked for your safety. They are uniformed, trained porfessionals who are taught that customers are our priority. We guarantee all our work. Our customers give us an excellent rating in work performance..Recent Review:This is someone who is willing to come out as we do not have a lot of local service providers and we end up calling someone in. I know it sounds kind of expensive but for the work done it was not overly expensiveKaren H.
- Business Description:Single owner and operatorRecent Review:Lance came out and gave me an estimate for the job. Some unknowns were listed on the estimate due to uncertain locations on the water system map we were provided. He come on the day promised and started work, asking me whenever he needed my input regarding what I wanted done in a certain area. He is very personable and learned the names of my family members, our neighbors, our neighborhood association president, and a member who had knowledge regarding the location of certain aspects of our water system. He arranged for delivery of the tank, brought all components for the drain field, and worked with the electrical installers. <br /> While the yard is now a dirty mess, I did not hire him to be a landscaper! He did a great job at leveling out the yard and driveway (where the new water line was installed) and compacting the soil around the utilities. Now, I need to get a contractor in to put in some sod. Lance is a one-man operation, but very talented with excavator and bulldozerRandy F.
- Business Description:Family owned.Recent Review:I spoke to Dave, the owner, and he seemed genuinely apologetic. He sent out another employee, Justin, to fix the pipe that had been damaged and issued a partial refund for the services mentioned below. Justin was very thorough and spent a considerable amount of time fixing and testing the new pipe and connections he installed. With all the new fittings, including rubber couplings, I am not sure it is as strong as the original pipe, but both Dave and Justin seemed to do their best to resolve a bad situationGregory O.
- Business Description:Eagle River Development, LLC was organized in the year 2000 through a merger between a general contracting company and an environmental/geological consulting and services firm. The company provides its customers a business having credible vertical and horizontal building experience as well as professional environmental and geological consulting capabilities. Eagle River is a graduate of the SBA 8(a) business program and qualifies as a Minority Business Enterprise. The company also participate..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Mead
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Action Excavating LLCP O Box 3621
Coeur D Alene, Idaho 83816
- Action Excavating LLC
- Bulldog Rooter16124 E Marietta Ave
Spokane, Washington 99216
- Bulldog Rooter
- Gobers LLC11215 E TRENT AVE
Spokane Valley, Washington 99206
- Gobers LLC
- Kalin Excavation9229 E Woolard Rd
Colbert, Washington 99005
- Kalin Excavation
- Matson's Plumbing Inc4146 E Mullan Ave
Post Falls, Idaho 83854
- Matson's Plumbing Inc
- Plumb EZ6916 E 11th Ave
Spokane, Washington 99212
- Plumb EZ
- West Side DrainPO Box 1050
GASTON, Oregon 97119
- West Side Drain