If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Coeur D Alene, ID
There are 5 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Coeur D Alene
- Bub's Septic PumpingBub’s showed up right on time and emptied two full septic tanks. They were courteous, knowledgeable, and had good rates. Highly recommend!
- LITTLE STINKER SEPTIC SVCI wish I had called this Company earlier! They answered my call and sent out a crew right away. It took them no time at all to find the buried tank and helped us figure out what was causing our back up problems. A quick repair took care of it even though one of the men had to go down inside the tank and I never heard one complaint. It's been 2 weeks and everything is working perfectly! Thank You Little Stinker read less
- Lilac City Septic ServiceExcellent in all aspects. Contacted me promptly. Arranged an appointment quickly. Service performed was perfect.
- RWS Construction, LLCIt went amazing! Much better than expected. They were quick to fix the problem and very professional.
- Jamie's Septic ServiceThey fit us in quickly. The gentleman was pleasant and informative. He didn?t try to sell other stuff. Their price was reasonable too.
- Bulldog RooterBulldog rooter arrived on time, and first they checked my septic tank to determine it wasn't full. Then they brought their camera inside and dropped it down the drain, found the blockage in my main line, brought in the machine to break it up, broke it up, and tested the line with the camera and some buckets of water. They spent around an hour and a half or so fixing the clog, and charged me only $170. It was a very fair price. They didn't leave a mess at all, even wiped the melted snow off my tile entry on the way out read less
- Bulldog RooterThey did a very nice job. They did a very nice job of cleaning up and everything else. They worked at getting it nice and containing the dust in the bedroom. They moved everything out of the room and when they were finished, they put it all back together. They moved all the bedroom furniture back in. They did a good job. We didn't compare prices read less
- Bulldog RooterFloor drain backed up Friday morning. I called (after checking Angie's List) and they had a tech, Will, out in the early part of the time frame they had said, even though we aren't convenient to anywhere. Couldn't reproduce the backup even though we ran lots of water. Took look in septic tank and he thought it looked like it could use pumping, but the problem might just be a "soft clog". Didn't charge anything. American Septic And Pump came out later that day and checked and said pumping not needed and also thought it might be "soft clog." Had another backup the next day so I called Bulldog again to get them to run camera in line to check that it wasn't an interior plumbing problem before I started investigating the possibility that it was a drainfield problem. Will brought Randy with him as he had more experience with septic issues. They got their camera in at the septic tank access and found that roots were growing around the inlet pipe and were partly blocking. Got out their rooter machine and fixed the root of the problem : read less
- Bulldog RooterSteve cleaned debris in the ballcock mechanism of our toilet. It now flushes and works better than it has in years! He also replaced a piece of PVC pipe underneath the sink (arm extension) that the sink drains into. It was pretty plugged up with debris, and now the sink drains like it should. I didn't like putting chemicals into our septic system to keep it draining and now the problem is solved. We're very happy with the work he did and will definitely call again if we have plumbing problems read less
- Bulldog RooterSubmitted an on-line quote request in early July. Received an e-mail response from one person within 24 hours request home address and permission to request site plans from the county prior to the estimate appointment. Was told I would receive a response within in 2 to 3 business days. Didn't receive any response after 10 business days, so I called on Friday 7/20. Patrick (different person than I was e-mailing) immediately apologized and set an appointment for the very next day, Saturday 7/21, on my schedule. On Sat., they called me well before the schedule estimate appt. time to say they received an emergency plumbing call and would be approx. 1 hour late. He was very apologetic. They called only an hour later to say they were on the way. Patrick arrived with site plans already and did a reviewed of the front and back yards. Prepared an estimate based on the plans he already had and the walk through. In addition, he called the county on Monday to confirm the pipe was already installed from house to street (as shown on the plans). Patrick called Monday 7/23 after contacting the county, set up time (on my schedule) to sign the work agreement to start work on Friday 7/27. (I had to have the work had to be done by 7/31/12). From that point, Bulldog did everything, called for all the permits, called to have the site marked for digging, scheduled the mini backhoe, everything. Patrick and another gentleman arrived promptly at 8:00 on Friday and began the work right away. I wasn't home to see the work throughout the day, but my teenage son said they were polite and professional in all their interactions with him. The work was done, inspected and cleaned up by 4:00 pm. Other than the fresh graded spot over the old septic, I could barely tell they had been there. They didn't have to remove the fence or dig up the front yard like I'd been told by other contractors. Patrick was very friendly, knowledgeable and conscientious. They even kept their sense of humor with the neighbor dogs barking at them all day. Excellent work at an very reasonable price. Even did a quick repair inside the house at no extra charge. I have already recommended them to several coworkers read less
Septic Tank Companies in Coeur D Alene
- Business Description:We are a small, private LAND development company. (NO HOUSE CONSTRUCTION!!) We can take a piece of raw land and turn it into a piece of property ready to build your dream home on, with turn key site development ranging from logging, road/driveway building, retaining walls, runoff drain systems, septic installation, foundation excavation, as well as installing security implements! We also provide Wild Fire prevention, Private wild fire fighting, and Snow Removal. Give us a call today for your .. read lessRecent Review:They went above and beyond! I would recommend them to anyone that need work done. Personal and professionalWayne H.
- Business Description:Evergreen Sanitation does it all. We specialize in all aspects of onsite systems. We also provide grease trap pumping for restaurants (800) 433-1678. Renton Septic Inspections, AAA Septic Service, A Septic Pumper, Coastal Environment, East Hill Septic Service, Eastside Septic Service, Enumclaw Septic Service, Frontier Septic Service, Greenhaus Portable Restrooms, Issaquah Septic Service, J J Jackson Septic Service, Long Septic Service, Lyon Septic Service, Maple valley Septic Service, Sani-.. read lessRecent Review:Work was performed as expected. The technician who came out did a great job!Jenn L.
- Business Description:We are a small family operated business who employs 7 very experienced people. Most of the employees have been here for over 10 years. We do have a couple of new employees that were just hired this year. They came to us with many years experience in our field, and we anticipate they will be here for years in our small family oriented business. We treat our employees with just as much respect as we give to our customers. Our customers and employees are very important to us. We keep our compan.. read lessRecent Review:I wish I had called this Company earlier! They answered my call and sent out a crew right away. It took them no time at all to find the buried tank and helped us figure out what was causing our back up problems. A quick repair took care of it even though one of the men had to go down inside the tank and I never heard one complaint. It's been 2 weeks and everything is working perfectly! Thank You Little Stinker read lessRonald H.
- Business Description:When it comes to company that puts you first, no one can surpass Bulldog Rooter’s customer service. From the moment you call, you become our first priority. Every step of the way, Bulldog Rooter & Plumbing will treat you and your home with the utmost in professionalism and courtesy. Top it all off with our experience in fixing your plumbing problem, and you will understand why Bulldog Rooter is the fastest growing Plumbing solution company in the Northwest. We never charge for overtime,anytim.. read lessRecent Review:They were quick and efficient. Paid a little more than we were hoping but it's a trade off for how painless they made it. 10/10 would recommend to anyoneChris C.
- Business Description:Lilac City Septic Service is a locally owned and operated business that is proud to have served Spokane and the surrounding areas since 1994.Recent Review:Great, they scheduled us quickly, showed up right on time, and answered all our questions.Sheryl N.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED*** read lessRecent Review:They never showed. Not at the original time or the rescheduled time. I was billed for work that was never done. The work was not even started let alone completed and I was billed in full. Do not use this company. Extremely unprofessional!! read lessCharlie M.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll come when it's convenient for you read lessRecent Review:Horrible horrible horrible! $1200 for less than 1 ft of pvc replaced. Lied about hours. Manager was rude and didn't make it right.Megan F.
- Business Description:Accept most major credit cards.
- Business Description:Single owner and operator
- Business Description:Sector 78 is located in beautiful Coeur d' Alene Idaho. Currently we are serving Northern Idaho, Spokane and surrouding areas. Sector 78 has been in operation for a little over one year and is owned and operated by Westly & Elizabeth Anderson. Westly has been in the plumbing industry for over 15 years and a contractor for a little over two years. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Repairing a septic tank costs an average of $1,582. Most job costs range between $572 and $2,614.
Find septic tank services in
- Dalton Gardens
- Hayden Lake
- Post Falls
- Newman Lake
- Otis Orchards
- Liberty Lake
- Spirit Lake
- Spokane Valley
septic tank services in Coeur D Alene
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Action Excavating LLCP O Box 3621
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Action Excavating LLC
- Gobers LLC11215 E TRENT AVE
Spokane Valley, Washington
- Gobers LLC
- Inland Northwest Construction Company6108 N BLUE SPRUCE LN
- Inland Northwest Construction Company
- Kalin Excavation9229 E Woolard Rd
- Kalin Excavation