Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Clark Fork, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Clark Fork
- Roto-RooterThese folks did an excellent job. Very informative answering all my questions and explained everything I was to expect. Kelly and Austin were very professional. Only company I could get to come out to Elk City for this service. I highly recommend this company when it's time to pump.
- JAG ENTERPRISESAlan Smith, (the owner of Jag) is a solid honest guy. I’ve known him for years and he’s 100% trustworthy and holds himself to high standards of quality.
- JAG ENTERPRISESThey are very prompt and professional! Answered all my questions and concerns and made me confident that I had made the right choice in calling them! Excellent work and great people to work with.
- Affordable Septic Tank PumpingOwner/operator wears all the hats. Called the day before to remind us of the appointment the next day. Showed up on time and began to work. Did the job and left a clean work area. Avoided my lawn sprinkler system with the weight of his truck. Highly recommended.
- TNG ExcavationOutstanding. I had a guesthouse put on our property and TNG Excavation was the most professional business I worked with during the whole project. They will try to accommodate you anyway they can. They help you plan the project, problem solve, and see it through to completion. I recommend this outstanding company to anyone who wants the job done right the first time
- KG & T SEPTIC SERVICEI called KG and T with an emergency! Our septic tank was overflowing in the basement. He got us in first thing the next morning. He was prompt and friendly. He got my tank emptied, cleaned an obstruction that was in it, and even rinsed it out using the hose. The only reason I gave him a B on professionalism is he talks a lot. I visited outside with him a good 45 minutes, which if you are willing to listen he has a very interesting life
- BILL'S SEWER & DRAIN SVC INCThey were responsive. We were preparing to leave for New Year's Eve weekend when the septic tank backed up. We called and asked for them to pump it while we were gone. When we got home t was ready to use.
- King George's Royal FlushWhen I first called, Ralph explained the cost and the access they needed. We arranged a time and he promised to call first. Right on schedule, he showed up and first mad esure where the sprinklers were so he would not damage them. He pumped out the system, all the while educating me about sewer issues and how to avoid problems. Ralph was great. He treated me with great courtesy, took the time to answer all my questions, and was open and honest with me
- KG & T SEPTIC SERVICETook less than 1 hours to remove. Did a great job. They were kind and made sure to get here as soon as possible.
- DRAINS PLUS ROOTER SVCUpon their investigation, there was a blockage near the septic tank. It only took 5 minutes for them to clear it. I was thankful that it was not the septic tank.
Septic Tank Companies in Clark Fork
- Business Description:We are a small, private LAND development company. (NO HOUSE CONSTRUCTION!!) We can take a piece of raw land and turn it into a piece of property ready to build your dream home on, with turn key site development ranging from logging, road/driveway building, retaining walls, runoff drain systems, septic installation, foundation excavation, as well as installing security implements! We also provide Wild Fire prevention, Private wild fire fighting, and Snow Removal. Give us a call today for your ..Recent Review:They went above and beyond! I would recommend them to anyone that need work done. Personal and professionalWayne H.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***Recent Review:They never showed. Not at the original time or the rescheduled time. I was billed for work that was never done. The work was not even started let alone completed and I was billed in full. Do not use this company. Extremely unprofessional!!Charlie M.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll come when it's convenient for youRecent Review:Horrible horrible horrible! $1200 for less than 1 ft of pvc replaced. Lied about hours. Manager was rude and didn't make it right.Megan F.
- Business Description:Commercial and Residential Land Developer and General Contractor, Complete Septic install and emergency repair service. Serving Bonner and Boundary for more than 20 years, family owned and operated.
- Business Description:S & H Plumbing is a professional plumber offering drain cleaning, hot water heater repairing and plumbing services in the area of Idaho Falls, ID.Recent Review:I love Seldon Plumbing! They are prompt, reasonable priced, do good work and easy to work with. I will call them first every time.Sherry E.
- Business Description:Trench less sewer & water line replacement with 24hr emergency service.Recent Review:A follow up to these guys installing their "water softening" system: the system goes thru a purging or refreshing cycle and it does this often adding a water load to my septic. It's affect is I have to pump out twice a year instead of every 3or4 prior to the install. Pretty costly of an upgrade (I independently verified after the fact, unfortunately, by testing water directly from the well) and was not needed. Their scary "my pipes are going to corrode due to higher ph" was just garbage. I should have got the independent test before approving the work and shouldn't have trusted them. Hope this helps others anyways <br /Richard H.
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the..Recent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Sweet's Sewer Drain & Cleaning. For all your sewer and water needs one call we do it all.Recent Review:Guy only snaked half the pipe. He trudged into my kitchen and used my facet and dumped dirty rags on my counter, in front of me without asking. Then he broke a part on the opener and told my husband to go to town and get a new one, then argued with him that it was our fault it broke. They told us they wouldn't charge for it, but there was an extra unexplainable charge in the totalDon M.
- Business Description:General Contractor/Framer/Remodel/Handyman
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- Spirit Lake
- Priest River
- Hayden Lake
- Moyie Springs
- Bonners Ferry
- Dalton Gardens
- Coeur D Alene
septic tank services in Clark Fork
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Carbaugh Contracting IncPO BOX 145
- Carbaugh Contracting Inc
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Panhandle LogworksPO Box 3600
- Panhandle Logworks
- Three Amigos Plumbing & Maintenance Inc1424 N Boyer Suite 106-1A
- Three Amigos Plumbing & Maintenance Inc
- Vietzke Trenchless Inc2011 South Craig Road
Airway Heights, Washington
- Vietzke Trenchless Inc
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO