Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Hayden, ID
There are 4 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Hayden
- Bub's Septic PumpingBub’s showed up right on time and emptied two full septic tanks. They were courteous, knowledgeable, and had good rates. Highly recommend!
- LITTLE STINKER SEPTIC SVCI wish I had called this Company earlier! They answered my call and sent out a crew right away. It took them no time at all to find the buried tank and helped us figure out what was causing our back up problems. A quick repair took care of it even though one of the men had to go down inside the tank and I never heard one complaint. It's been 2 weeks and everything is working perfectly! Thank You Little Stinker read less
- Lilac City Septic ServiceExcellent in all aspects. Contacted me promptly. Arranged an appointment quickly. Service performed was perfect.
- RWS Construction, LLCIt went amazing! Much better than expected. They were quick to fix the problem and very professional.
- Jamie's Septic ServiceThey fit us in quickly. The gentleman was pleasant and informative. He didn?t try to sell other stuff. Their price was reasonable too.
- Bulldog RooterBulldog rooter arrived on time, and first they checked my septic tank to determine it wasn't full. Then they brought their camera inside and dropped it down the drain, found the blockage in my main line, brought in the machine to break it up, broke it up, and tested the line with the camera and some buckets of water. They spent around an hour and a half or so fixing the clog, and charged me only $170. It was a very fair price. They didn't leave a mess at all, even wiped the melted snow off my tile entry on the way out read less
- Bulldog RooterThey did a very nice job. They did a very nice job of cleaning up and everything else. They worked at getting it nice and containing the dust in the bedroom. They moved everything out of the room and when they were finished, they put it all back together. They moved all the bedroom furniture back in. They did a good job. We didn't compare prices read less
- Bulldog RooterSteve cleaned debris in the ballcock mechanism of our toilet. It now flushes and works better than it has in years! He also replaced a piece of PVC pipe underneath the sink (arm extension) that the sink drains into. It was pretty plugged up with debris, and now the sink drains like it should. I didn't like putting chemicals into our septic system to keep it draining and now the problem is solved. We're very happy with the work he did and will definitely call again if we have plumbing problems read less
- Bulldog RooterFloor drain backed up Friday morning. I called (after checking Angie's List) and they had a tech, Will, out in the early part of the time frame they had said, even though we aren't convenient to anywhere. Couldn't reproduce the backup even though we ran lots of water. Took look in septic tank and he thought it looked like it could use pumping, but the problem might just be a "soft clog". Didn't charge anything. American Septic And Pump came out later that day and checked and said pumping not needed and also thought it might be "soft clog." Had another backup the next day so I called Bulldog again to get them to run camera in line to check that it wasn't an interior plumbing problem before I started investigating the possibility that it was a drainfield problem. Will brought Randy with him as he had more experience with septic issues. They got their camera in at the septic tank access and found that roots were growing around the inlet pipe and were partly blocking. Got out their rooter machine and fixed the root of the problem : read less
- Bulldog RooterI can't say enough about how smoothly things went, from the time the crew arrived, to the time they finished and left. The backhoe was dropped off about 30 minutes before the crew. When the crew got here they went right to work, and did not stop until they completed the job. I was kept informed throughout the process, and any questions I had were answered. One of the things that impressed me most about this company was their honesty. When the job was quoted we were given two quotes ( best and worse case scenario). When things were opened up I was told the work would fall under the lower quote. They could have easily chosen the higher quote, because I would not have known the difference in the length of area, that actually needed to be regraded, but they didn't! I am a Bulldog fan, and will recommend them to anyone I know that needs work done. Thanks Bulldog crew, you guys were great read less
Septic Tank Companies in Hayden
- Business Description:We are a small, private LAND development company. (NO HOUSE CONSTRUCTION!!) We can take a piece of raw land and turn it into a piece of property ready to build your dream home on, with turn key site development ranging from logging, road/driveway building, retaining walls, runoff drain systems, septic installation, foundation excavation, as well as installing security implements! We also provide Wild Fire prevention, Private wild fire fighting, and Snow Removal. Give us a call today for your .. read lessRecent Review:They went above and beyond! I would recommend them to anyone that need work done. Personal and professionalWayne H.
- Business Description:When it comes to company that puts you first, no one can surpass Bulldog Rooter’s customer service. From the moment you call, you become our first priority. Every step of the way, Bulldog Rooter & Plumbing will treat you and your home with the utmost in professionalism and courtesy. Top it all off with our experience in fixing your plumbing problem, and you will understand why Bulldog Rooter is the fastest growing Plumbing solution company in the Northwest. We never charge for overtime,anytim.. read lessRecent Review:They were quick and efficient. Paid a little more than we were hoping but it's a trade off for how painless they made it. 10/10 would recommend to anyoneChris C.
- Business Description:We are a small family operated business who employs 7 very experienced people. Most of the employees have been here for over 10 years. We do have a couple of new employees that were just hired this year. They came to us with many years experience in our field, and we anticipate they will be here for years in our small family oriented business. We treat our employees with just as much respect as we give to our customers. Our customers and employees are very important to us. We keep our compan.. read lessRecent Review:I wish I had called this Company earlier! They answered my call and sent out a crew right away. It took them no time at all to find the buried tank and helped us figure out what was causing our back up problems. A quick repair took care of it even though one of the men had to go down inside the tank and I never heard one complaint. It's been 2 weeks and everything is working perfectly! Thank You Little Stinker read lessRonald H.
- Business Description:Lilac City Septic Service is a locally owned and operated business that is proud to have served Spokane and the surrounding areas since 1994.Recent Review:Great, they scheduled us quickly, showed up right on time, and answered all our questions.Sheryl N.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll come when it's convenient for you read lessRecent Review:Horrible horrible horrible! $1200 for less than 1 ft of pvc replaced. Lied about hours. Manager was rude and didn't make it right.Megan F.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED*** read lessRecent Review:They never showed. Not at the original time or the rescheduled time. I was billed for work that was never done. The work was not even started let alone completed and I was billed in full. Do not use this company. Extremely unprofessional!! read lessCharlie M.
- Business Description:sewer repair, sewer pipe relining , pipebursting,Recent Review:Very well .Finished in less than a day, and a little under their estimate. Owner was professional and timely.Mary C.
- Business Description:Septic Systems, Sewer Connections, Basements, Underground UtilitiesRecent Review:Not great, I didn't choose them to fix the problem they caused in the first place.Carly H.
- Recent Review:The appointment was for 10 AM, Tony showed up at 9:30. The tank was pumped quickly for the quoted price. My drain field has failed and Tony had some useful advice on how to fix it. Tony volunteered that I could call him if I had more questions read lessJAMES B.
- Business Description:NorthWest Excavatings' success is based on quality work and providing unsurpassed customer service, How do we do it? By thinking about our customers' needs, being reliable, working very hard and doing whatever it takes. We do it by treating our customers with respect. Licensed, Insured and Bonded in both Idaho and Washington RCE-17413, NORTHEL-935B read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Hayden Lake
- Dalton Gardens
- Coeur D Alene
- Post Falls
- Spirit Lake
- Newman Lake
- Otis Orchards
- Liberty Lake
- Spokane Valley
septic tank services in Hayden
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Action Excavating LLCP O Box 3621
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Action Excavating LLC
- Exner Plumbing1713 E. Mullan Ave.
Coeur D' Alene, Idaho
- Exner Plumbing
- Gobers LLC11215 E TRENT AVE
Spokane Valley, Washington
- Gobers LLC
- Inland Northwest Construction Company6108 N BLUE SPRUCE LN
- Inland Northwest Construction Company
- Kalin Excavation9229 E Woolard Rd
- Kalin Excavation