In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Hauser, ID
There are 4 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Hauser
- Bub's Septic PumpingBub’s showed up right on time and emptied two full septic tanks. They were courteous, knowledgeable, and had good rates. Highly recommend!
- LITTLE STINKER SEPTIC SVCI wish I had called this Company earlier! They answered my call and sent out a crew right away. It took them no time at all to find the buried tank and helped us figure out what was causing our back up problems. A quick repair took care of it even though one of the men had to go down inside the tank and I never heard one complaint. It's been 2 weeks and everything is working perfectly! Thank You Little Stinker
- Lilac City Septic ServiceExcellent in all aspects. Contacted me promptly. Arranged an appointment quickly. Service performed was perfect.
- RWS Construction, LLCIt went amazing! Much better than expected. They were quick to fix the problem and very professional.
- Jamie's Septic ServiceThey fit us in quickly. The gentleman was pleasant and informative. He didn?t try to sell other stuff. Their price was reasonable too.
- Bulldog RooterBulldog rooter arrived on time, and first they checked my septic tank to determine it wasn't full. Then they brought their camera inside and dropped it down the drain, found the blockage in my main line, brought in the machine to break it up, broke it up, and tested the line with the camera and some buckets of water. They spent around an hour and a half or so fixing the clog, and charged me only $170. It was a very fair price. They didn't leave a mess at all, even wiped the melted snow off my tile entry on the way out
- Bulldog RooterI can't say enough about how smoothly things went, from the time the crew arrived, to the time they finished and left. The backhoe was dropped off about 30 minutes before the crew. When the crew got here they went right to work, and did not stop until they completed the job. I was kept informed throughout the process, and any questions I had were answered. One of the things that impressed me most about this company was their honesty. When the job was quoted we were given two quotes ( best and worse case scenario). When things were opened up I was told the work would fall under the lower quote. They could have easily chosen the higher quote, because I would not have known the difference in the length of area, that actually needed to be regraded, but they didn't! I am a Bulldog fan, and will recommend them to anyone I know that needs work done. Thanks Bulldog crew, you guys were great
- Bulldog RooterFloor drain backed up Friday morning. I called (after checking Angie's List) and they had a tech, Will, out in the early part of the time frame they had said, even though we aren't convenient to anywhere. Couldn't reproduce the backup even though we ran lots of water. Took look in septic tank and he thought it looked like it could use pumping, but the problem might just be a "soft clog". Didn't charge anything. American Septic And Pump came out later that day and checked and said pumping not needed and also thought it might be "soft clog." Had another backup the next day so I called Bulldog again to get them to run camera in line to check that it wasn't an interior plumbing problem before I started investigating the possibility that it was a drainfield problem. Will brought Randy with him as he had more experience with septic issues. They got their camera in at the septic tank access and found that roots were growing around the inlet pipe and were partly blocking. Got out their rooter machine and fixed the root of the problem :
- Bulldog RooterSteve cleaned debris in the ballcock mechanism of our toilet. It now flushes and works better than it has in years! He also replaced a piece of PVC pipe underneath the sink (arm extension) that the sink drains into. It was pretty plugged up with debris, and now the sink drains like it should. I didn't like putting chemicals into our septic system to keep it draining and now the problem is solved. We're very happy with the work he did and will definitely call again if we have plumbing problems
- Bulldog RooterThey did a very nice job. They did a very nice job of cleaning up and everything else. They worked at getting it nice and containing the dust in the bedroom. They moved everything out of the room and when they were finished, they put it all back together. They moved all the bedroom furniture back in. They did a good job. We didn't compare prices
Septic Tank Companies in Hauser
- Business Description:We are a small, private LAND development company. (NO HOUSE CONSTRUCTION!!) We can take a piece of raw land and turn it into a piece of property ready to build your dream home on, with turn key site development ranging from logging, road/driveway building, retaining walls, runoff drain systems, septic installation, foundation excavation, as well as installing security implements! We also provide Wild Fire prevention, Private wild fire fighting, and Snow Removal. Give us a call today for your ..Recent Review:Panhandle Logworks is the best firm we have ever used. There attention to detail is outstanding. Not only is there work awesome there customer service is the best!! It is very refreshing to deal with a company that not only does excellent work but always keeps there word. We are very thankful we found them.Greg G.
- Business Description:When it comes to company that puts you first, no one can surpass Bulldog Rooter’s customer service. From the moment you call, you become our first priority. Every step of the way, Bulldog Rooter & Plumbing will treat you and your home with the utmost in professionalism and courtesy. Top it all off with our experience in fixing your plumbing problem, and you will understand why Bulldog Rooter is the fastest growing Plumbing solution company in the Northwest. We never charge for overtime,anytim..Recent Review:We had a great experience with Chris from Bulldog Rooters. They really care about their customers and they were so fast! We thought it was a minor problem but because of the age of the water heaters and the problems we had to get them replaced. They replaced it the same day! We were very happy with their service and we'd recommend them for any plumbing needCene T.
- Business Description:Lilac City Septic Service is a locally owned and operated business that is proud to have served Spokane and the surrounding areas since 1994.Recent Review:I called for an appointment and was scheduled for the following day. Paul ( the owner and operator) called to let us know he was on his way. He arrived on time and and proceeded to hook up and pump the tank. While he was pumping he answered several questions I had and gave me a lot of good information on how to maintain the system better. He was very careful during clean up not to leave a mess. I would use Paul and his services again without hesitationMichael C.
- Business Description:We are a small family operated business who employs 7 very experienced people. Most of the employees have been here for over 10 years. We do have a couple of new employees that were just hired this year. They came to us with many years experience in our field, and we anticipate they will be here for years in our small family oriented business. We treat our employees with just as much respect as we give to our customers. Our customers and employees are very important to us. We keep our compan..Recent Review:This company is amazing! They have awesome customer service and I would recommend them to anyone! Everyone is polite and just a pleasure to speak to. The job ended up costing us a lot more than expected but it saved us a lot of money in the long run. Our pump ended up going out so Tim ended up pumping everything he could to get us through the weekend. Because of him we didn't have to have an emergency service done over the weekend and were able to hold off until Monday. They went above and beyond for surelisa c.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll come when it's convenient for youRecent Review:I called Roto-Rooter in Spokane to pump my septic. They are <br /> in the middle of a move and have several new staff members in their office. <br /> This caused scheduling to be a bit of a challenge. They showed up late both <br /> days they were scheduled to be there but did make it on the day. They did call <br /> and reschedule one day we had previously agreed on. This was not a big deal. I <br /> was assured that the tardiness was due to the office relocating and the <br /> scheduling staff becoming accustomed to the software they use. Once the field <br /> workers and techs got to the site, things moved quickly. Most of the personnel <br /> involved were professional and new their trade well. I feel like the job was in <br /> very skilled hands. The price was <br /> agreeable. I would use them again in a heartbeat. Thank you Roto-Rooter! <br /Jon A.
- Recent Review:Plumber was efficient and knowledgeable about the problem. He was careful with his equipment, covering the floors with protective cloth. After draining the pipes, he ascertained that the job required use of the snake. He went 25 feet into the pipe to unplug the line. He tested the drain repeatedly to be sure all was clear. After the job was finished he cleaned up any water and other messes in my kitchen. <br /Linda D.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes..Recent Review:They were polite young man. They were fast and effiecient. He checked around the house to see if there were any other problems. He did find a minor problem, but he said that could wait. They will work with you if you think the estimate is too expensive.Shirley S.
- Business Description:Don't just call a drain cleaner, call The Drain Specialists! We provide 24 hour service, including weekends and holidays, to Spokane and surrounding cities within a 100 mile radius.We offer trained technicians that have a combined experience of 25+ years. Drain Cleaning Services: *Sewer & septic lines *Toilets & urinals *Kitchen, bath & utility sinks *Showers *Floor drains *Laundry lines Also offering: *Scheduled maintenance *Video inspections *Hydro-Je..
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:The packing and moving took 3 days, compared to the two days quoted. They were not finished by the time of our buyers' final walk through of our house - the buyers could have withheld money at the closing, but were flexible and understanding and did not do so. The movers had a small van containing boxes and packing paper, as well as the moving van. On each of the 3 days, the small van would not start. And on the last of the three days, the cab for the moving van would not start. My husband had to go pick the guys up at their motel so that the work could continue (fortunately the trailer was still in front of our house) - but this created a delay of 4 hours, starting at noon versus 8 a.m. In the end, they were pressed for time and got sloppy - not labeling boxes at all or labeling them in misspelled Spanish. Lampshades were packed at the bottom of boxes, crushed by the weight of other items on top of them. One box full of spice jars had spillage of baking soda, olive oil and breadcrumbs on every single jar. It took my husband and I two hours just to unpack that one box. The "boss" at the Chicago end and at the Charleston end were both really good and conscientious, but their team, especially the Chicago team, we're not. They worked hard only when the boss was around. One of the bosses was great at taking furniture apart and then putting it back together again (mirrors on dressers, etc). Setting up the work and organizing over the phone was very professional, but I understand that the woman who worked with us has since quit the companyJAMIE P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Hauser
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Action Excavating LLCP O Box 3621
Coeur D Alene, Idaho 83816
- Action Excavating LLC
- Exner Plumbing1713 E. Mullan Ave.
Coeur D' Alene, Idaho 83814
- Exner Plumbing
- Gobers LLC11215 E TRENT AVE
Spokane Valley, Washington 99206
- Gobers LLC
- Inland Northwest Construction Company6108 N BLUE SPRUCE LN
Spokane, Washington 99217
- Inland Northwest Construction Company
- Kalin Excavation9229 E Woolard Rd
Colbert, Washington 99005
- Kalin Excavation