Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Emmett, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Emmett
- Somerset Painting & Professional ImprovementsThings went well as Nosh called several times to ask me what I wanted done and he asked me to send him pictures so that he could view the problem be hand.
- Todd Sorenson MasonryHe did an excellent job. He matched the stucco perfectly and smoothed everything extremely well. He cleaned up after the job was done and I would definitely hire him again. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
- Cornerstone MasonryMike's prices were much below other bidders. So low in fact we questioned his ability and orginally let the bid to another more expensive mason. Bad move on our part, the other mason never called back or showed up which is typical of masons. Mike always returned our our calls, showed up EVERYDAY, on time and worked all day long. None of that show up at 10 and leave at 2 stuff!!. He was good in letting us know in advance when we could not work due to other committments. The quality of his work was very, very good and any issues we had at all were our fault. We have built several houses and Mike is one of the two best masons we have ever used. Caution: don't send him too much work because we have more for him to do (LOL
- Precision MasonryI contacted Precision Masonry to give us an estimate on what we had in-visioned for the space. Jed came out, on time, and discussed with us our ideas and said he would send a sketch and estimate via email, which he did within the time he stated. We were happy with the sketch and estimate and scheduled the work. He contacted me with a revised schedule of a sooner date, wow, what customer service! Under promise and over deliver! They arrived when stated and listened to our wishes for the project and completed the work within the stated time frames, actually and day and half earlier then promised, great! The finished work looks fantastic! I would use them again and recommend them to anyone who asked and has asked after seeing the work
- Kleensweep Chimney and MasonryAnthony rebuilt 100 yr-old fireplace a few years ago with his own design and it works beautifully. He also did some stone work on house. Returned this month to have chimney swept but it didn't need cleaning, which he informed us of. It did need a damper with liner, which weren't installed originally because owner/builder chose not to add since didn't need them to meet code. Very pleased with work done. He has done a lot of work in the North End. He made a few changes to our scheduled meeting, but always called to make sure first. He knew we were flexible with times. Very fair, knowledgeable with older chimneys, conscientious and a hard worker. Will most definitely use in future
- The Garden Artist, LLCThe job was complete, but not with shortcuts made, gaslighting done on customer, and very slow to non responsive with issues they were contractually and ethically obligatory to help with. The design is beautiful but that’s all I am truly satisfied with. I’m not a high maintenance type.
- Cornerstone MasonryCalled Cornerstone on a weekday morning, based on reviews from this list. Did not hear back until 9:45 p.m. that evening. I thought it was a bit late for him to call but he was pleasant. I told him I wasn't in a huge rush but wanted to get this job done so I could paint the house. He said he would call me back to schedule an appointment for him to do an estimate. About a week later he called. By then I had already gotten an estimate from and scheduled the work with another contractor. It shocked me that in this economy businesses can appear so uninterested in getting work. I guess masons are always too busy. To be fair to Cornerstone, he was about the fifth company I had tried to get an estimate from, with no luck until I found BJ's Chimney & Foundation Repair
- Cornerstone MasonryI called for a quote on chimney repair and the guy came to the house to look at the job. He was perfectly friendly - no complaints there. He promised to call back with a quote that evening. I didn't hear back for a day or so and had received a substantially lower quote, so I didn't hire him. Still waiting for good weather to get the job done
- Kleensweep Chimney and MasonryAnthony repaired my bricks, but took my money and chimney flue insert and never returned to finish the job. He stood me up 5 times during scheduled appointments, and refuses to answer any communication this last week when I ask him to finish the job. He has so many excuses, demands money before getting parts, then keeps the money and doesn't install the part. Now my chimney has less parts than when I started, because he has my property or has sold it to someone else. I do not trust him, and am so disappointed I gave him a chance
- Safer chimney llcThis was by far the worst experience I have been through with a contractor. The following points summarize my experience: 1. Shawn (the contractor from SaferChimney) rebuilt the chimney crown knowing that a strorm was due that evening (I informed him in the morning). The worked failed at 11:00 P.M. causing numerous pieces to hit the roof. I should note that Shawn did not think the work required a cover to protect it from the storm. Shawn and his son tried to correct the chimney damage the following morning. They did not protect the roof from concrete dust and they did not adequately clean the roof. Several weeks later, I noticed that concrete had adheared to the asphalt shingles, discoloring a large section of the roof. There is no effective way to clean concrete off asphalt shigles. 2. Shawn replaced my dryer vent after completing the chimney work. I inspected the vent after he left and discovered that the installation was wrong; the pipes were facing the wrong direction, screws were used to join the pipes, poor connection to the outside exhaust, and excessive bending (four 90 degree bends) in the flexible pipe section. The city of Boise informed me that dryer duct replacement requires a permit and that SaferChimney does not have the appropriate license to perform the work. A city inspector came to look at the vent and said it is not to code; in addition, he said that SaferChimney could not correct the work without a license. 3. Forms still need to be removed from the chimney. On two separate occassions, I scheduled time with Shawn to have the forms removed. Each time I left work 2 hours early to meet him. He did not show up on either occassion. I should note that on one occassion the appointment was confirmed 4 hours previously. 4. On multiple occassions Shawn has appeared dishonest. For example, he stated that he has installed numerous dryer vents, however, the vent he installed in my house was not to code and violated the installation instructions for the Whirlpool dryer that is in the room. In addition, it has been difficult to determine who owns SaferChimney and get resolution to the stated problems
Masonry Contractors in Emmett
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Amazing ! Super professional, work was done in a reasonable time frame & it came out looking fantastic. I’d definitely hire again & will be referring this company to any friends or family who need work doneJaidyn p.
- Business Description:We are a family-owned & operated business, dedicated to providing you with the best quality of service in the Boise area. We will be happy to meet your construction needs while keeping our prices reasonable for all of the hard-working people trying to save money with the current economy. We are licensed, bonded, and insured to do any Residential Remodeling; and we look forward to doing business with youRecent Review:Dustin was responsive and professional throughout the project. He responded quickly to my initial contact, and was excellent at communicating with me as things moved along. The work looks great, and I could not be more pleased. I will use him again for similar projects in the futureJack H.
- Business Description:The Garden Artist, LLC is a landscape design and build company located in Boise, Idaho and serving the greater Treasure Valley, Sun Valley, and McCall with emphasis on outdoor living, outdoor kitchens, fireplaces and water features. Acclaimed landscape designer Terry Sims has practiced the discipline of design for over two decades. Years of formal study in Landscape Architecture and Horticulture, as well as Fine Arts and Psychology, give Terry a unique foundation to understand the clients' ne..Recent Review:The job was complete, but not with shortcuts made, gaslighting done on customer, and very slow to non responsive with issues they were contractually and ethically obligatory to help with. The design is beautiful but that’s all I am truly satisfied with. I’m not a high maintenance typeGidget H.
- Business Description:Reasonable rates and after hour work. Licensed with 20 years experience and union trained. We do everything from remodels to emergency calls. Possible work, but not limited to: Clogs, drain cleaning Re-pipes Fixture installs Water heaters and softeners Disposals and dishwashers Pools Sewer and septic Sump and well pumps Water treatment, filtration and UV units Tankless water heaters Radiant heat In addition, Fitzgerald Mechanical is capable of completing all construction from foundation to ke..Recent Review:Well, overall. They were later getting here than they said, but plumbing is that way. Completed the job in good time without problems, were friendly and professional. Looked at the job a few days later - looks pretty good - several different materials (pvc, copper, metal junctions) used, but appears to be solid and well doneEric J.
- Business Description:Ada Z Services is a full service masonry company. We cover everything from landscaping, hardscaping, zeroscaping, outdoor/indoor living spaces including outdoor patios, kitchens, pools, and much more. We cover all aspects of the project from, design, pricing, and building. Contact us now for your free quote. Everything you need from Ada Z
- Business Description:Hidden Service company specializes in the home services industry. We are dedicated to Home owners in the Treasure Valley who are: -Frustrated by desperate contractors who are willing to bait and switch their clients into a 20/20 documentary nightmare filled with corner cutting and ankle biting. -Unnerved by surprise fees and unauthorized work. -Angry that their service provider doesn't take ownership in their work. -Unwilling to risk the quality of their home to just anyone
- Business Description:Additional contact: Andrew. Family owned and operated with 2-4 employees. Charges are determined by the job. Depending on the job, subs may be used. State Farm Preferred Contractor for Rehab and Disaster Clean-ups
- Business Description:I can do driveway, house foundation excavation land clearing arrigation systems french drains and etc
- Business Description:custom masonry projects of all sizes.Recent Review:I called for a quote on chimney repair and the guy came to the house to look at the job. He was perfectly friendly - no complaints there. He promised to call back with a quote that evening. I didn't hear back for a day or so and had received a substantially lower quote, so I didn't hire him. Still waiting for good weather to get the job doneHEATHER S.
- Business Description:Fully licensed and insured landscape design, build, maintenance firm. 8 full time employees, 3-5 part time employees. We require 20% down and remaining balance upon completion. We accept check, cash and credit cardsRecent Review:Everything has been great. I know the days that they're in my area for mowing, etc. I can call Ryan to ask them to mow and edge, which they're able to. The lawn looks great, and I think their price is reasonable. His crew works very hard; they're quick, efficient, and the technician in charge knows English well enough to make sure everything that I want is completed. They always haul away the debris afterwards. I highly recommend themDeborah D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Emmett
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Fitzgerald Mechanical & PlumbingP.O. Box 3031
Nampa, Idaho 83653
- Fitzgerald Mechanical & Plumbing
- IRON STONE CLEANING1333 LAKE HAZEL RD
Boise, Idaho 83705
- IRON STONE CLEANING
- JM ENTERPRISE4452 Oxbow Pl
Boise, Idaho 83713
- JM ENTERPRISE
- Knight Plumbing And Construction Inc.372 S Eagle Rd. Suite 321
Eagle, Idaho 83616
- Knight Plumbing And Construction Inc.
- Sterling Landscape Co4663 Ustick Rd
Nampa, Idaho 83687
- Sterling Landscape Co
- The Garden Artist, LLC280 N. 8th St. Suite 204
Boise, Idaho 83702
- The Garden Artist, LLC