Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Greenleaf, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Greenleaf
- Somerset Painting & Professional ImprovementsThings went well as Nosh called several times to ask me what I wanted done and he asked me to send him pictures so that he could view the problem be hand.
- Todd Sorenson MasonryHe did an excellent job. He matched the stucco perfectly and smoothed everything extremely well. He cleaned up after the job was done and I would definitely hire him again. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
- Precision MasonryI contacted Precision Masonry to give us an estimate on what we had in-visioned for the space. Jed came out, on time, and discussed with us our ideas and said he would send a sketch and estimate via email, which he did within the time he stated. We were happy with the sketch and estimate and scheduled the work. He contacted me with a revised schedule of a sooner date, wow, what customer service! Under promise and over deliver! They arrived when stated and listened to our wishes for the project and completed the work within the stated time frames, actually and day and half earlier then promised, great! The finished work looks fantastic! I would use them again and recommend them to anyone who asked and has asked after seeing the work
- Cornerstone MasonryMike's prices were much below other bidders. So low in fact we questioned his ability and orginally let the bid to another more expensive mason. Bad move on our part, the other mason never called back or showed up which is typical of masons. Mike always returned our our calls, showed up EVERYDAY, on time and worked all day long. None of that show up at 10 and leave at 2 stuff!!. He was good in letting us know in advance when we could not work due to other committments. The quality of his work was very, very good and any issues we had at all were our fault. We have built several houses and Mike is one of the two best masons we have ever used. Caution: don't send him too much work because we have more for him to do (LOL
- Kleensweep Chimney and MasonryAnthony rebuilt 100 yr-old fireplace a few years ago with his own design and it works beautifully. He also did some stone work on house. Returned this month to have chimney swept but it didn't need cleaning, which he informed us of. It did need a damper with liner, which weren't installed originally because owner/builder chose not to add since didn't need them to meet code. Very pleased with work done. He has done a lot of work in the North End. He made a few changes to our scheduled meeting, but always called to make sure first. He knew we were flexible with times. Very fair, knowledgeable with older chimneys, conscientious and a hard worker. Will most definitely use in future
- The Garden Artist, LLCThe job was complete, but not with shortcuts made, gaslighting done on customer, and very slow to non responsive with issues they were contractually and ethically obligatory to help with. The design is beautiful but that’s all I am truly satisfied with. I’m not a high maintenance type.
- Cornerstone MasonryI called for a quote on chimney repair and the guy came to the house to look at the job. He was perfectly friendly - no complaints there. He promised to call back with a quote that evening. I didn't hear back for a day or so and had received a substantially lower quote, so I didn't hire him. Still waiting for good weather to get the job done
- Cornerstone MasonryCalled Cornerstone on a weekday morning, based on reviews from this list. Did not hear back until 9:45 p.m. that evening. I thought it was a bit late for him to call but he was pleasant. I told him I wasn't in a huge rush but wanted to get this job done so I could paint the house. He said he would call me back to schedule an appointment for him to do an estimate. About a week later he called. By then I had already gotten an estimate from and scheduled the work with another contractor. It shocked me that in this economy businesses can appear so uninterested in getting work. I guess masons are always too busy. To be fair to Cornerstone, he was about the fifth company I had tried to get an estimate from, with no luck until I found BJ's Chimney & Foundation Repair
- Kleensweep Chimney and MasonryAnthony repaired my bricks, but took my money and chimney flue insert and never returned to finish the job. He stood me up 5 times during scheduled appointments, and refuses to answer any communication this last week when I ask him to finish the job. He has so many excuses, demands money before getting parts, then keeps the money and doesn't install the part. Now my chimney has less parts than when I started, because he has my property or has sold it to someone else. I do not trust him, and am so disappointed I gave him a chance
- Safer chimney llcThis was by far the worst experience I have been through with a contractor. The following points summarize my experience: 1. Shawn (the contractor from SaferChimney) rebuilt the chimney crown knowing that a strorm was due that evening (I informed him in the morning). The worked failed at 11:00 P.M. causing numerous pieces to hit the roof. I should note that Shawn did not think the work required a cover to protect it from the storm. Shawn and his son tried to correct the chimney damage the following morning. They did not protect the roof from concrete dust and they did not adequately clean the roof. Several weeks later, I noticed that concrete had adheared to the asphalt shingles, discoloring a large section of the roof. There is no effective way to clean concrete off asphalt shigles. 2. Shawn replaced my dryer vent after completing the chimney work. I inspected the vent after he left and discovered that the installation was wrong; the pipes were facing the wrong direction, screws were used to join the pipes, poor connection to the outside exhaust, and excessive bending (four 90 degree bends) in the flexible pipe section. The city of Boise informed me that dryer duct replacement requires a permit and that SaferChimney does not have the appropriate license to perform the work. A city inspector came to look at the vent and said it is not to code; in addition, he said that SaferChimney could not correct the work without a license. 3. Forms still need to be removed from the chimney. On two separate occassions, I scheduled time with Shawn to have the forms removed. Each time I left work 2 hours early to meet him. He did not show up on either occassion. I should note that on one occassion the appointment was confirmed 4 hours previously. 4. On multiple occassions Shawn has appeared dishonest. For example, he stated that he has installed numerous dryer vents, however, the vent he installed in my house was not to code and violated the installation instructions for the Whirlpool dryer that is in the room. In addition, it has been difficult to determine who owns SaferChimney and get resolution to the stated problems
Masonry Contractors in Greenleaf
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Justyce made a deal with us, we agreed on $900. We paid $450 up front with a check that cleared the bank 4 days later. He came to our house, started to tear up the old step and decided it was more than he could handle. He left and has no only not completed the job but is ignoring all phone calls from us. He has taken our $450 and left this step in total disarray and non useable. We have been scammed and seeking out help from the BBB and police. This company is HORRIBLE and should be ashamed of their business ethics. DO NOT HIRE !!Brett K.
- Business Description:We are a family-owned & operated business, dedicated to providing you with the best quality of service in the Boise area. We will be happy to meet your construction needs while keeping our prices reasonable for all of the hard-working people trying to save money with the current economy. We are licensed, bonded, and insured to do any Residential Remodeling; and we look forward to doing business with youRecent Review:Okay, in 2015 I had several people come out to give me bids on what to do as I am undecided. I'm a pretty particularly perfectionist guy that's hard to please. I chose Dustin in 2016 and he came and performed the whole thing with a lot of effort. Not everything is perfect in the world, neither are the employees that you get for construction wages, but Mr. Hamland made up for those slights and did an incredible job. Today i was thinking about doing some other landscaping work and thought of Dustin, then realized that I had not written a review. My apologies for a belated thumbs up. Nice guy, gets it done, He's honestChuck T.
- Business Description:The Garden Artist, LLC is a landscape design and build company located in Boise, Idaho and serving the greater Treasure Valley, Sun Valley, and McCall with emphasis on outdoor living, outdoor kitchens, fireplaces and water features. Acclaimed landscape designer Terry Sims has practiced the discipline of design for over two decades. Years of formal study in Landscape Architecture and Horticulture, as well as Fine Arts and Psychology, give Terry a unique foundation to understand the clients' ne..Recent Review:I wish I read the reviews before I hired this lousy landscaping company, I would never recommend even to my enemies. Terry the owner has no idea on what’s going on around her, she is lost and can’t handle the work load but she is is quick to respond when she needs a payment, I don’t think she really knows what she is doing my gardner did a much better job. What a ripoff!! Do not hire this companyGEORGE M.
- Business Description:Reasonable rates and after hour work. Licensed with 20 years experience and union trained. We do everything from remodels to emergency calls. Possible work, but not limited to: Clogs, drain cleaning Re-pipes Fixture installs Water heaters and softeners Disposals and dishwashers Pools Sewer and septic Sump and well pumps Water treatment, filtration and UV units Tankless water heaters Radiant heat In addition, Fitzgerald Mechanical is capable of completing all construction from foundation to ke..Recent Review:I gave Ryan and Heather a $6,500 deposit for their bid to replace my main sewer line on Oct 15, 2019. They dug two 4 foot holes in my backyard and then disappeared for 5 months. I called, emailed, and texted every few days letting them know the sewage leaking in my basement was getting worse by the day. Over the 5 month period they would either completely ignore my communication or give me excuses ranging from being gone on hunting trips to moving on to other jobs and promising that I was still a priority to them and that I was next on their list. It finally came down to me getting another contractor to come do the job, and they were able to complete it in 2 days. I asked Ryan and Heather for my deposit back and after a week of excuses why they wouldn't be able to get me my check I told them I felt I had no choice but to sue them because I needed the money to pay the other company that actually did the work. They eventually gave me a partial refund with no explanation of why they kept $2,500 of my money. I've messaged them to see if they can explain how they can justify it, and they haven't gotten back to me. I would strongly recommend not using their services, especially if it involves a deposit up front. Ryan and his crew were very nice, and I enjoyed the time I got to spend with them, but I've never been so frustrated working with a contractor. I feel cheated and in my opinion they simply stole $2,500 from meCaleb M.
- Business Description:Woman-owned General Contracting company. We offer a combination of 43 years of construction experience in residential and commercial builds. We will heighten your experience and bring trust back into the equation as you work closely with us to build your dream. Confident, qualified and determined to make your new addition, remodel or small project a great success! Our team of experts will give you the biggest bang for your buck and we guarantee our work. Award winningRecent Review:It's been awesome and they just finished yesterday. Redgie is right on top of things and my house looks awesome. They were all very positive and Redgie got right back to me. I had no idea what it entailed and when they told me it would take a couple of days it took longer, but that was because the guy who actually does the stuccoing was talking about putting on the first coat. We got it all straightened out and he was just awesome. Redgie wrote up a very professional contract and I'll make the final payment today on it. I thought it was an awesome experience. I've talked to them about a kitchen remodel and that will probably happen in the winterMary C.
- Business Description:free estmates, 100% satifaction, estiblished 1993. outstanding acheivement awards.
- Business Description:Additional contact: Andrew. Family owned and operated with 2-4 employees. Charges are determined by the job. Depending on the job, subs may be used. State Farm Preferred Contractor for Rehab and Disaster Clean-upsRecent Review:I was very pleased with what they did and I didn't have any complaints.JOAN L G.
- Business Description:Masonry, concrete, stucco, and remodels.
- Business Description:If you’re looking for the right landscaper in Boise, Meridian or elsewhere in the Treasure Valley to create a beautiful outdoor living space or make the front of your home the envy of the neighborhood, look to the experience and expertise of Sterling Landscape. Every landscape reflects our clients’ desires and lifestyles, making them functional as well as beautiful. The materials we use are selected for their quality. Hardscape materials are durable and easy to maintain – plants and trees ..Recent Review:The work was done well. I was very pleased.Robert P.
- Business Description:Full service Handyman, construction, design, and maintenance company! From the Foundation to the roof, and everything in between.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Greenleaf
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ada Z Services11901 W Alfred St
- Ada Z Services
- emo's masonry and gutters LLC3835 whistling heights way
- emo's masonry and gutters LLC
- Fitzgerald Mechanical & PlumbingP.O. Box 3031
- Fitzgerald Mechanical & Plumbing
- Green Mountain Resources and Planning3047 E Shadow Wolf Dr
- Green Mountain Resources and Planning
- Midwest masonry
- Midwest masonry
- PV's Perfect Homes3151 n boulder creek pl
- PV's Perfect Homes
- Urban Ghetto, LLC.2137 N regal dr
- Urban Ghetto, LLC.