If you want to tear down a building, deconstruction can be a better option than demolition. Deconstruction is environmentally friendly, can help the community, and save your money. Learn how to deconstruct a house step-by-step.
Get matched with top home builders in Emmett, ID
There are 6 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Emmett
- Idahome Builders & DevelopmentVery well. Don was very informative and gave Daily updates on progress.. didn't cut any corners on materials ... A+ for quality...
- BOYCE CONSTRUCTIONCame out and provided an estimate of $10K given that a significant amount of trim would need to be replaced due to water and weather damage and a fair amount of scraping would be needed, especially on the south side of the house. Originally thought he would be out by late June-early July, but another job ran long, so he didn't make it out until mid-July. In the meantime, he came out to match paint chips as the intent was to repaint using the same colors. Job took 5 days, in part because he had injured his back on the previous job. The main color of the house turned out to be a bit more yellow than the paint chip indicated it would be, but still an acceptable color. The house looks much better! The actual cost was less than the estimate read less
- T & R ConstructionI love Tim, Kyle and Cody. After a long process a neighbor recommended them and now I will never use anyone else again. This is a family business and these guys are the best. Their attention to detail is awesome. They gutted my home and re did every single room. I have a brand new home now that I love. If I didn’t like something, they made sure to find or get exactly what I wanted. I’m probably considered difficult, but these guys are professionals. If they weren’t good they wouldn’t be booked out, definitely worth the wait read less
- T & R ConstructionI went thru 6 other contractors before I found T&R. They built my neighbor a large shop and I was having problems finding some one trustworthy and dependable. They gutted and re-modeled my entire house, new windows, doors, added a pantry, made my master bath bigger. I now have my dream kitchen. I will NEVER use any company other than T&R Construction. These guys are the best. The quality and attention to detail is impeccable read less
- T & R ConstructionIt went better than expected. Tim and his crew worked to ensure everything met our expectations. He was always willing to take the time to go over our various options and explain the pros and cons. We were very pleased and will definitely recommend him to our family and friends.
- Briscoe ConstructionWe are very pleased with them. We moved in here in October of 2006. They are very thorough and perfectionists. They don't cut corners. The houses they build are really well built and will stand for a long time. There isn't anyone better around here. They did hire sub contractors but they did all the plumbing, framing, siding and painting. They put in decks which were large and went around half the house. The sub contractors were for roofing, electrical and cabinet work. They guy who came into put the cabinet was awesome too. They did a lot of the work themselves. They are qualified to do the electrical work but the law doesn't allow them to do it because it's their own house. When they were working on our house they were active in their church so sometimes they weren't able to put in a full day; we knew about that though. Our overall experience with them has been excellent read less
- Tresidio HomesWe are in a subdivision that is being developed right now. They were done with the house before May. Every spring there is a Parade of Homes in Boise where a bunch of the builders premiere some of their homes and the house that we bought was one of those. There was about a 3-4 week delay from the time they finished it until the time we moved in so that they could use it for their show. They have been absolutely spectacular for us. I would highly recommend them. They are a couple of fairly young gentlemen who went to construction management school together. They started up their business together 2-3 years ago and they are doing very well. We got a very good house for the price. This being one of their Parade of Homes houses they put a lot of extras in it. They have been very responsive to anything that we have asked them about read less
- Shiloh Builders LLCHe does great work. He is very cost-effective and does high quality work. He was less expensive than the other quotes I received. He was very personable and just great guy overall.
- Hayward Homes LLCJerry Hayward had everything done perfectly--no complaints at all. It looks beautiful, and the work was done professionally and in a reasonable amount of time. Highly recommend!
- SEIDL HOME COWith the help of their architect, we started from a basic plan and made several modifications. We had a good idea regarding what we wanted, but they made many helpful suggestions and took the site and our life style into consideration. There was never a problem with modifications during the planning process and when we finalized the plans we were thrilled with the results. Choices and staying on top of the budget during the interior design phase was greatly facilitated by working with their designer. Sarah and John never failed to respond immediately when we had questions or concerns during the construction. We were at the site everyday and found the contractors to be just as concerned as the Seidl's with our satisfaction and making sure we and quot;lovedand quot; our home. When something seemed and quot;not quite rightand quot; the issue was dealt with immediately and always to our satisfaction. John and Sarah continue to be exceptionally responsive to questions even though we are through the first year warranty period. When asked by others, we give them our highest recommendation read less
House Builders in Emmett
- Business Description:We provide high quality construction and remodeling projectsRecent Review:Brandon and his crews were great to work with and I highly recommend for them for Concrete, Framing, Timber Framing, and Exterior Siding. Brandon operates a very detailed, organized, and honest business. I would gladly hire him to manage any project from start to finish read lessChad S.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:All Trade Construction Inc. is a full service residential and commercial building and remodeling company with 25 years experience. Our main focus is customer satisfaction.Recent Review:I highly recommend All Trade Construction, which I found here on Angie's List. Bob is the contractor for All Trade, and he was excellent and thorough from start to finish. He built a new detached two-car garage to match the style of our 1950s mini ranch house. He put the time in to give us an accurate estimate for his bid--i.e. like calling the plumbers who replaced our main sewer line to see if the garage project would require moving its location and thus unforeseen extra $$$. And the time he put into the estimate paid off because his bid was quite competitive compared to some of the others we received (which ranged from $20,000-$40,000 in the winter of 2019). This thoroughness of Bob's also meant that the project had few, unexpected additional costs. Once we had the contract signed and the permit ready, Bob scheduled his sub contractors promptly, and then entire garage was done within a few weeks. Basically, Bob ran a tight ship, and throughout the process he communicated what was happening and when it would happen--like deliveries or sub contractors showing up and when. He was also at the job site, practically daily, inspecting the work. Then at the end of the process, Bob cleaned up the job site himself and raked out the gravel around the concrete slab's driveway / apron to make it more tidy. One last relevant detail: after the job was complete and paid for, I painted the exterior to save costs, and in the process, I noticed a bowed stud causing a bump in the wall. I asked Bob about it, and he said that he would make sure it was fixed. I didn't have high expectations, given that his framers were so busy with summer construction season underway. But within a few weeks, Bob himself came back and fixed the bad stud.... That's the kind of work Bob did: detailed and honest. Thank you, Bob, for a great new garage read lessMark N.
- Business Description:Ravenwood Interior LLC is a residential remodeling and new construction company with over 20 years of experience. We strive to set the standard when it comes to quality and innovation; offering full service finish carpentry, cabinet installation, hardwood flooring, tile, trim installation, painting which is high quality, efficient, fast, and offering a keen an eye for details. The owner is on job site daily to ensure the highest quality and professionalism you will become accustom to read lessRecent Review:Zach was punctual. Great communication of design & budget. Hard-working and best of all completed the job on time.Darcy S.
- Business Description:Test My Home is an environmental testing company that focuses on the health of the built environment as well as the health of its occupants. We offer a broad range of services for residential, commercial and institutional facilities including: EMF Testing, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Radon Testing, Water Testing, Mold Inspection, Mold Testing, Sound and Vibration Testing, and Toxic Chemicals Audit. We are certified Building Biologists drawing upon the principals of cutting-edge environmental .. read lessRecent Review:Wonderful! I would highly recommend this company to test your home for healthy living. They tested for possible issues that I didn’t know you could test for.Al C.
- Business Description:Furniture moving company locally owned.Recent Review:They worked with my schedule. They didn't cost that much. Very personable.Vickie G.
- Business Description:We are a new local family business with 30+ years of experience providing: Additions, Remodels, Framing, Siding, Awnings, Decks, Carpentry, Fences, Door installation, Window installation, Flooring installation, Handyman work, Landscaping etc. Our work is clean and precise. We pride ourselves on quality over quantity. Please give us a call, text or email today and we can get started on an estimate on whatever project you have in mind read lessRecent Review:Excellent quality of workmanship and excellent clean up. Great communication. Jacob was terrific. Will hire again for other remodeling/building projects.Elizabeth S.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. 10% Off All Work For All Angie's List Members (up to a maximum value of $500.00; must state member discount at time of estimate).Recent Review:We requested a quote from T&R Construction. Tim responded immediately, set up an appointment; was on time and very professional! Gave us as much information as we wanted and is submitting a quote. We contacted 3 other companies through Angies List and have yet to hear back and it's been 3 days! Thank you Tim for your promptness! The Blooms read lessCheryl B.
- Business Description:Full service building and painting company. Design services, color consultations, and Do-It-Yourself consultations also available.Recent Review:Mrs Hamilton is running for a political office so they might not be doing any business right now. They never called so I found someone else.Karen C.
- Business Description:Specializing in interior and exterior home renovation projects of all sizes. From a single room update, to a whole house remodel and more. We work hard to build a relationship based on trust with every client.Recent Review:After less than a year the deck needs to be completely redone. The coating started peeling off after less than a yearJanel H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
Need a little help learning how to price construction jobs? If you’re a general contractor looking for some guidance on how to win the bidding process and make more profit per job, we’ve got you covered. Keep reading for more.
Generating new leads is vital to the success of any contractor business. Whether you’re an electrician or plumber, new leads don’t have to be hard to come by. Learn how to grow your business in this guide for general contractors.
Find home builders in
- Horseshoe Bend
- New Plymouth
- Hidden Springs
- Garden City
home builders in Emmett
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A New Daun Home Remodeling1239 W Kesler
- ABC Seamless132 E State St
- Academy Mortgage Eagle379 E Shore Dr Ste 110
- Accelerated Construction LLC11423 West Graham Avenue
- Ace Handyman Services1016 Storey Ave
- Aitchison Construction7007 Leisure Lane
- All Trade Construction Inc2767 N Woodcreek St
- Always Best Construction9951 W Lariat St
- Artisan Builders, Inc.8399 Highway 44
- Avalon Log Homes1801 S. Camas St.
- A New Daun Home Remodeling
- Bartlett Homes2282 S Ice Bear Way
- Bedsole Custom Homes, Inc.2404 N. Bottle Creek Place
- Blue Ribbon Exteriors, L.L.C.2658 S Garibaldi Ave
- Boon LLC1502 N Sunup Way
- Briscoe Construction3737 Ua Ave
- Brookhaven Home Company930 W Yogi Ln
- Builders LLCPo box 1167
- Building DreamsPO Box 696
- BuildSTRONG 7626 Happy Valley Rd
- Bartlett Homes
- C B H Homes - Boise4831 S Chex Way
- Cafco5021 N Sorrento Dr
- Cafco5021 Sorrento Dr
- Classic Gutters of Idaho3313 W. Cherry Ln #530
- CMC CONSTRUCTION CO.3313 W. CHERRY LN. #144
- Core Group Realty8665 W. Emerald St. Suite 140
- Cotner Building CompanyPO Box 785
- Covey Enterprises1125 Pennsylvania Ave
- Cross Town Movers1419 N Eldorado St
- Crowley Construction, LLCPO Box 382
- C B H Homes - Boise
- Eco Electric3779 N Elsinore Way
- EcohomesPO Box 7236
- Elite Home Improvements LLC3125 S Jupiter Ave
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Estep Builders Inc.42 N Burlington Dr
- Eco Electric
- Hamilton & Hamilton Building & Painting16142 Kootenai Pl
- Hayden Homes6551 S Light Horizon Way
- Hayden Homes1332 W. Raelin Drive
- Hibbard Construction, Inc.716 Cleveland Blvd
- Hidden Services Co.3040 Elder Street
- HILL CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY SERVICES9266 W WENATCHEE CT
- Hamilton & Hamilton Building & Painting
- J & R Excavation16785 N. Wessex Ln.
- J & W INC1357 E PITKIN AVE
- J. Schwartz Construction LLC5625 S. Five Mile Rd.
- Jason Melson Construction Services1222 E 4th St 2
- JEH Construction1257 Stallion Springs Way
- JM ENTERPRISE4452 Oxbow Pl
- Johansen Plumbing Inc2111 Patrice Dr
- JOHNSON BROTHERS2240 S Cole Rd. Ste. 150
- J & R Excavation
- Loren Dahl Construction601 S State St
- Loren Dahl Construction
- Northwest Roof Restoration1776 W. Claire Dr
- Northwest Roof Restoration
- On Point Electric LLC7439 W Westwood Dr
- On Point Electric LLC
- Schink's Remodeling ConstructionPO Box 1727
- Shiloh Builders LLC4920 W Bloom St
- Shippy Construction2927 S Kcid Rd
- Spinlisting LLC7208 W Sand Lake Rd 7208 W Sand Lake Rd #305
- Sterling Breen Crushing Inc887 State Rte # 507
- Stonemasters Of IdahoP.O. Box 44896
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Superior Construction Solutions LLC2926 Wildwood St
- Schink's Remodeling Construction
- T & D Investments323 S Valley Dr
- T & R Construction4697 Southside Blvd
- T C & B Construction and Remodels LLC2516 N Fry Cir
- Talboy Construction Inc1310 S Vista Ave
- TBO3 Construction And Remodeling745 N Kerogen Pl
- Test My Home130 Treasure Ln
- The Rock Shop11400 W Executive Dr Ste D
- Titan Technologies, Inc5717 W Albatros St
- TNG Excavation1677 Sunset Dr
- T & D Investments