Building a new home is thrilling for sure, but don’t let avoidable mistakes get in the way of hosting the perfect housewarming party. Learn about common mistakes owners make during the entire building process so you can look forward to move-in day.
Get matched with top home builders in Emmett, ID
There are 5 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Emmett
- BOYCE CONSTRUCTIONCame out and provided an estimate of $10K given that a significant amount of trim would need to be replaced due to water and weather damage and a fair amount of scraping would be needed, especially on the south side of the house. Originally thought he would be out by late June-early July, but another job ran long, so he didn't make it out until mid-July. In the meantime, he came out to match paint chips as the intent was to repaint using the same colors. Job took 5 days, in part because he had injured his back on the previous job. The main color of the house turned out to be a bit more yellow than the paint chip indicated it would be, but still an acceptable color. The house looks much better! The actual cost was less than the estimate
- T & R ConstructionI love Tim, Kyle and Cody. After a long process a neighbor recommended them and now I will never use anyone else again. This is a family business and these guys are the best. Their attention to detail is awesome. They gutted my home and re did every single room. I have a brand new home now that I love. If I didn’t like something, they made sure to find or get exactly what I wanted. I’m probably considered difficult, but these guys are professionals. If they weren’t good they wouldn’t be booked out, definitely worth the wait
- T & R ConstructionI went thru 6 other contractors before I found T&R. They built my neighbor a large shop and I was having problems finding some one trustworthy and dependable. They gutted and re-modeled my entire house, new windows, doors, added a pantry, made my master bath bigger. I now have my dream kitchen. I will NEVER use any company other than T&R Construction. These guys are the best. The quality and attention to detail is impeccable
- T & R ConstructionIt went better than expected. Tim and his crew worked to ensure everything met our expectations. He was always willing to take the time to go over our various options and explain the pros and cons. We were very pleased and will definitely recommend him to our family and friends.
- Titan Technologies, IncRoger was communicative and fast. They dug a ~200 ft septic line that needed to go under a large patio. They had the tool to tunnel the cement.
- Intermountain BuildersHe has a lot of good sources and referrals. He is very professional and honest. He is always on time. We trust him enough to leave him in our home when we are not there. Overall, he always does an excellent job.
- Loren Dahl ConstructionLoren is meticulous, detail-oriented, fair, patient and flexible. He worked hard to accommodate my crazy availability to be here and show him what needed done. Eventually the trust grew to a place where we just gave him a key. He has a strong work ethic and a gentle, kind personality so is a delight to have in the home. He brought me a dozen different knob options to make sure I liked the one he would install on the mirrored closet door. Loren is so thoughtful & thorough. He researched until he found light fixtures to perfectly match the one's we already had outside so the ones he added would match. He helped me catch up with endless little home improvement projects and wasn't too proud to turn down the simplest of tasks. He also saved us $2,700 on repairing a retaining wall compared to a quote we got from another contractor. He was wonderful with our dog. My husband & I like him so much we wish he'd move in next door. We will never use another contractor, handyman, plumber, electrician, carpenter, stone worker, mason, etc. as long as he remains available to us
- Northwest Roof RestorationThis was a very professional job. Extremely well coordinated in moving from one pod of townhouses to the other. replaced all drip edge, vents, and pipe covers, installed ice/water shield at all eaves and rakes, applied Owens Corning Oakridge Pro 30 yr. Architectural asphalt shingles, insalled high profile hip and ridge cp over all hip and ridgelines. Supplied our Home Owners Assn. with a %yr.Workmanship Warranty. I was one of the members of the Re-roofing Committe
- Krewatch ConstructionHe did a great job. He was punctual, professional and very reasonable on his prices. I would definitely use him again and recommend him to anyone.
- Briscoe ConstructionWe are very pleased with them. We moved in here in October of 2006. They are very thorough and perfectionists. They don't cut corners. The houses they build are really well built and will stand for a long time. There isn't anyone better around here. They did hire sub contractors but they did all the plumbing, framing, siding and painting. They put in decks which were large and went around half the house. The sub contractors were for roofing, electrical and cabinet work. They guy who came into put the cabinet was awesome too. They did a lot of the work themselves. They are qualified to do the electrical work but the law doesn't allow them to do it because it's their own house. When they were working on our house they were active in their church so sometimes they weren't able to put in a full day; we knew about that though. Our overall experience with them has been excellent
House Builders in Emmett
- Business Description:We provide high quality construction and remodeling projectsRecent Review:Brandon and his crews were great to work with and I highly recommend for them for Concrete, Framing, Timber Framing, and Exterior Siding. Brandon operates a very detailed, organized, and honest business. I would gladly hire him to manage any project from start to finishChad S.
- Business Description:All Trade Construction Inc. is a full service residential and commercial building and remodeling company with 25 years experience. Our main focus is customer satisfaction.Recent Review:I highly recommend All Trade Construction, which I found here on Angie's List. Bob is the contractor for All Trade, and he was excellent and thorough from start to finish. He built a new detached two-car garage to match the style of our 1950s mini ranch house. He put the time in to give us an accurate estimate for his bid--i.e. like calling the plumbers who replaced our main sewer line to see if the garage project would require moving its location and thus unforeseen extra $$$. And the time he put into the estimate paid off because his bid was quite competitive compared to some of the others we received (which ranged from $20,000-$40,000 in the winter of 2019). This thoroughness of Bob's also meant that the project had few, unexpected additional costs. Once we had the contract signed and the permit ready, Bob scheduled his sub contractors promptly, and then entire garage was done within a few weeks. Basically, Bob ran a tight ship, and throughout the process he communicated what was happening and when it would happen--like deliveries or sub contractors showing up and when. He was also at the job site, practically daily, inspecting the work. Then at the end of the process, Bob cleaned up the job site himself and raked out the gravel around the concrete slab's driveway / apron to make it more tidy. One last relevant detail: after the job was complete and paid for, I painted the exterior to save costs, and in the process, I noticed a bowed stud causing a bump in the wall. I asked Bob about it, and he said that he would make sure it was fixed. I didn't have high expectations, given that his framers were so busy with summer construction season underway. But within a few weeks, Bob himself came back and fixed the bad stud.... That's the kind of work Bob did: detailed and honest. Thank you, Bob, for a great new garageMark N.
- Business Description:Test My Home is an environmental testing company that focuses on the health of the built environment as well as the health of its occupants. We offer a broad range of services for residential, commercial and institutional facilities including: EMF Testing, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Radon Testing, Water Testing, Mold Inspection, Mold Testing, Sound and Vibration Testing, and Toxic Chemicals Audit. We are certified Building Biologists drawing upon the principals of cutting-edge environmental ..Recent Review:Wonderful! I would highly recommend this company to test your home for healthy living. They tested for possible issues that I didn’t know you could test for.Al C.
- Business Description:Ravenwood Interior LLC is a residential remodeling and new construction company with over 20 years of experience. We strive to set the standard when it comes to quality and innovation; offering full service finish carpentry, cabinet installation, hardwood flooring, tile, trim installation, painting which is high quality, efficient, fast, and offering a keen an eye for details. The owner is on job site daily to ensure the highest quality and professionalism you will become accustom toRecent Review:It went very well, job was completed in a timely manner. Work was exceptional. I would definitely hire again. Good company to hire.shelly h.
- Business Description:Furniture moving company locally owned.Recent Review:They worked with my schedule. They didn't cost that much. Very personable.Vickie G.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. 10% Off All Work For All Angie's List Members (up to a maximum value of $500.00; must state member discount at time of estimate).Recent Review:We requested a quote from T&R Construction. Tim responded immediately, set up an appointment; was on time and very professional! Gave us as much information as we wanted and is submitting a quote. We contacted 3 other companies through Angies List and have yet to hear back and it's been 3 days! Thank you Tim for your promptness! The BloomsCheryl B.
- Business Description:Full service building and painting company. Design services, color consultations, and Do-It-Yourself consultations also available.Recent Review:Mrs Hamilton is running for a political office so they might not be doing any business right now. They never called so I found someone else.Karen C.
- Business Description:Licensed General Contractor specializing in Residential and Commercial. With over 20 years experience. License number RCT-54754Recent Review:Started out slowly, then James took the money and disappeared. Several thousand dollars were taken. While working on the project James dumped multiple yards of dirt on our lawn. That area will needed to be regraded and reseeded. He had the cement truck drive on our existing driveway, resulting in the cracking of the concrete. The RV pad he poured is below the grade of the driveway, resulting in a slope from the driveway downward to the new RV pad for runoff. The realization of the pad error may have been the motivating factor for his disappearance, but we won't know for certain. The follow-up contractor we hired pointed out a number of quality issues with James Melson's work. Areas where the cement was left with unfinished rock exposed, an area where a low area dips a couple inches from flat (makes a nice pool), and the previously mentioned issue of the new pour not being high enough. While working on the project James had a terrible issue with being on schedule. He also started working multiple contracts. I would not recommend James to anyone, but be certain to not pay him before work is completedPat S.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
What is it about chalet-style homes that feel so inviting and cozy? This article features a history of chalet-style homes, outlines its benefits, details key design elements, and shows how to incorporate a chalet-style design in your home.
How much does it cost to demolish a house? Average prices for demolition vary based on home size, materials, and location. A partial demolition can make a project more affordable than a full house demolition. Keep reading for more.
Find home builders in
- Horseshoe Bend
- New Plymouth
- Hidden Springs
- Garden City
home builders in Emmett
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A New Daun Home Remodeling1239 W Kesler
- ABC Seamless132 E State St
- Academy Mortgage Eagle379 E Shore Dr Ste 110
- Accelerated Construction LLC11423 West Graham Avenue
- Ace Handyman Services1016 Storey Ave
- Aitchison Construction7007 Leisure Lane
- All Trade Construction Inc2767 N Woodcreek St
- Always Best Construction9951 W Lariat St
- Artisan Builders, Inc.8399 Highway 44
- Avalon Log Homes1801 S. Camas St.
- A New Daun Home Remodeling
- Bartlett Homes2282 S Ice Bear Way
- Bedsole Custom Homes, Inc.2404 N. Bottle Creek Place
- Blue Ribbon Exteriors, L.L.C.2658 S Garibaldi Ave
- Boon LLC1502 N Sunup Way
- Briscoe Construction3737 Ua Ave
- Brookhaven Home Company930 W Yogi Ln
- Builders LLCPo box 1167
- Building DreamsPO Box 696
- BuildSTRONG 7626 Happy Valley Rd
- Bartlett Homes
- C B H Homes - Boise4831 S Chex Way
- Cafco5021 Sorrento Dr
- Cafco5021 N Sorrento Dr
- Classic Gutters of Idaho3313 W. Cherry Ln #530
- CMC CONSTRUCTION CO.3313 W. CHERRY LN. #144
- Core Group Realty8665 W. Emerald St. Suite 140
- Cotner Building CompanyPO Box 785
- Covey Enterprises1125 Pennsylvania Ave
- Cross Town Movers1419 N Eldorado St
- Crowley Construction, LLCPO Box 382
- C B H Homes - Boise
- Eco Electric3779 N Elsinore Way
- EcohomesPO Box 7236
- Elite Home Improvements LLC3125 S Jupiter Ave
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Estep Builders Inc.42 N Burlington Dr
- Eco Electric
- Hamilton & Hamilton Building & Painting16142 Kootenai Pl
- Hayden Homes1332 W. Raelin Drive
- Hayden Homes6551 S Light Horizon Way
- Hibbard Construction, Inc.716 Cleveland Blvd
- Hidden Services Co.3040 Elder Street
- HILL CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY SERVICES9266 W WENATCHEE CT
- Hamilton & Hamilton Building & Painting
- Idaho Pre-Cut Homes, INCP.O. Box 665
- Idaho Pre-Cut Homes, INC
- J & R Excavation16785 N. Wessex Ln.
- J & W INC1357 E PITKIN AVE
- J. Schwartz Construction LLC5625 S. Five Mile Rd.
- Jason Melson Construction Services1222 E 4th St 2
- JEH Construction1257 Stallion Springs Way
- JM ENTERPRISE4452 Oxbow Pl
- Johansen Plumbing Inc2111 Patrice Dr
- JOHNSON BROTHERS2240 S Cole Rd. Ste. 150
- JTB Homes and Improvements LLC2706 McLaughlin Dr
- J & R Excavation
- Loren Dahl Construction601 S State St
- Loren Dahl Construction
- Northwest Roof Restoration1776 W. Claire Dr
- Northwest Roof Restoration
- On Point Electric LLC7439 W Westwood Dr
- On Point Electric LLC
- Schink's Remodeling ConstructionPO Box 1727
- Shiloh Builders LLC4920 W Bloom St
- Shippy Construction2927 S Kcid Rd
- Spinlisting LLC7208 W Sand Lake Rd 7208 W Sand Lake Rd #305
- Sterling Breen Crushing Inc887 State Rte # 507
- Stonemasters Of IdahoP.O. Box 44896
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Superior Construction Solutions LLC2926 Wildwood St
- Schink's Remodeling Construction
- T & D Investments323 S Valley Dr
- T & R Construction4697 Southside Blvd
- T C & B Construction and Remodels LLC2516 N Fry Cir
- Talboy Construction Inc1310 S Vista Ave
- TBO3 Construction And Remodeling745 N Kerogen Pl
- Test My Home130 Treasure Ln
- The Rock Shop11400 W Executive Dr Ste D
- Titan Technologies, Inc5717 W Albatros St
- TNG Excavation1677 Sunset Dr
- T & D Investments