Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Caldwell, ID
There are 2 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Caldwell
- Somerset Painting & Professional ImprovementsThings went well as Nosh called several times to ask me what I wanted done and he asked me to send him pictures so that he could view the problem be hand.
- Todd Sorenson MasonryHe did an excellent job. He matched the stucco perfectly and smoothed everything extremely well. He cleaned up after the job was done and I would definitely hire him again. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
- Kleensweep Chimney and MasonryAnthony rebuilt 100 yr-old fireplace a few years ago with his own design and it works beautifully. He also did some stone work on house. Returned this month to have chimney swept but it didn't need cleaning, which he informed us of. It did need a damper with liner, which weren't installed originally because owner/builder chose not to add since didn't need them to meet code. Very pleased with work done. He has done a lot of work in the North End. He made a few changes to our scheduled meeting, but always called to make sure first. He knew we were flexible with times. Very fair, knowledgeable with older chimneys, conscientious and a hard worker. Will most definitely use in future
- Precision MasonryI contacted Precision Masonry to give us an estimate on what we had in-visioned for the space. Jed came out, on time, and discussed with us our ideas and said he would send a sketch and estimate via email, which he did within the time he stated. We were happy with the sketch and estimate and scheduled the work. He contacted me with a revised schedule of a sooner date, wow, what customer service! Under promise and over deliver! They arrived when stated and listened to our wishes for the project and completed the work within the stated time frames, actually and day and half earlier then promised, great! The finished work looks fantastic! I would use them again and recommend them to anyone who asked and has asked after seeing the work
- Cornerstone MasonryMike's prices were much below other bidders. So low in fact we questioned his ability and orginally let the bid to another more expensive mason. Bad move on our part, the other mason never called back or showed up which is typical of masons. Mike always returned our our calls, showed up EVERYDAY, on time and worked all day long. None of that show up at 10 and leave at 2 stuff!!. He was good in letting us know in advance when we could not work due to other committments. The quality of his work was very, very good and any issues we had at all were our fault. We have built several houses and Mike is one of the two best masons we have ever used. Caution: don't send him too much work because we have more for him to do (LOL
- The Garden Artist, LLCThe job was complete, but not with shortcuts made, gaslighting done on customer, and very slow to non responsive with issues they were contractually and ethically obligatory to help with. The design is beautiful but that’s all I am truly satisfied with. I’m not a high maintenance type.
- Cornerstone MasonryCalled Cornerstone on a weekday morning, based on reviews from this list. Did not hear back until 9:45 p.m. that evening. I thought it was a bit late for him to call but he was pleasant. I told him I wasn't in a huge rush but wanted to get this job done so I could paint the house. He said he would call me back to schedule an appointment for him to do an estimate. About a week later he called. By then I had already gotten an estimate from and scheduled the work with another contractor. It shocked me that in this economy businesses can appear so uninterested in getting work. I guess masons are always too busy. To be fair to Cornerstone, he was about the fifth company I had tried to get an estimate from, with no luck until I found BJ's Chimney & Foundation Repair
- Cornerstone MasonryI called for a quote on chimney repair and the guy came to the house to look at the job. He was perfectly friendly - no complaints there. He promised to call back with a quote that evening. I didn't hear back for a day or so and had received a substantially lower quote, so I didn't hire him. Still waiting for good weather to get the job done
- Kleensweep Chimney and MasonryAnthony repaired my bricks, but took my money and chimney flue insert and never returned to finish the job. He stood me up 5 times during scheduled appointments, and refuses to answer any communication this last week when I ask him to finish the job. He has so many excuses, demands money before getting parts, then keeps the money and doesn't install the part. Now my chimney has less parts than when I started, because he has my property or has sold it to someone else. I do not trust him, and am so disappointed I gave him a chance
- Safer chimney llcThis was by far the worst experience I have been through with a contractor. The following points summarize my experience: 1. Shawn (the contractor from SaferChimney) rebuilt the chimney crown knowing that a strorm was due that evening (I informed him in the morning). The worked failed at 11:00 P.M. causing numerous pieces to hit the roof. I should note that Shawn did not think the work required a cover to protect it from the storm. Shawn and his son tried to correct the chimney damage the following morning. They did not protect the roof from concrete dust and they did not adequately clean the roof. Several weeks later, I noticed that concrete had adheared to the asphalt shingles, discoloring a large section of the roof. There is no effective way to clean concrete off asphalt shigles. 2. Shawn replaced my dryer vent after completing the chimney work. I inspected the vent after he left and discovered that the installation was wrong; the pipes were facing the wrong direction, screws were used to join the pipes, poor connection to the outside exhaust, and excessive bending (four 90 degree bends) in the flexible pipe section. The city of Boise informed me that dryer duct replacement requires a permit and that SaferChimney does not have the appropriate license to perform the work. A city inspector came to look at the vent and said it is not to code; in addition, he said that SaferChimney could not correct the work without a license. 3. Forms still need to be removed from the chimney. On two separate occassions, I scheduled time with Shawn to have the forms removed. Each time I left work 2 hours early to meet him. He did not show up on either occassion. I should note that on one occassion the appointment was confirmed 4 hours previously. 4. On multiple occassions Shawn has appeared dishonest. For example, he stated that he has installed numerous dryer vents, however, the vent he installed in my house was not to code and violated the installation instructions for the Whirlpool dryer that is in the room. In addition, it has been difficult to determine who owns SaferChimney and get resolution to the stated problems
Masonry Contractors in Caldwell
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Justyce made a deal with us, we agreed on $900. We paid $450 up front with a check that cleared the bank 4 days later. He came to our house, started to tear up the old step and decided it was more than he could handle. He left and has no only not completed the job but is ignoring all phone calls from us. He has taken our $450 and left this step in total disarray and non useable. We have been scammed and seeking out help from the BBB and police. This company is HORRIBLE and should be ashamed of their business ethics. DO NOT HIRE !!Brett K.
- Business Description:Profesional and 100 % Quality Of workRecent Review:Excellent work extremely happy with the patio itself - communication was constant and clear. Would have been five stars, if the scope had been more accurate, and hadn't included some "out of pocket" costs.chris k.
- Business Description:We are a family-owned & operated business, dedicated to providing you with the best quality of service in the Boise area. We will be happy to meet your construction needs while keeping our prices reasonable for all of the hard-working people trying to save money with the current economy. We are licensed, bonded, and insured to do any Residential Remodeling; and we look forward to doing business with youRecent Review:Okay, in 2015 I had several people come out to give me bids on what to do as I am undecided. I'm a pretty particularly perfectionist guy that's hard to please. I chose Dustin in 2016 and he came and performed the whole thing with a lot of effort. Not everything is perfect in the world, neither are the employees that you get for construction wages, but Mr. Hamland made up for those slights and did an incredible job. Today i was thinking about doing some other landscaping work and thought of Dustin, then realized that I had not written a review. My apologies for a belated thumbs up. Nice guy, gets it done, He's honestChuck T.
- Business Description:The Garden Artist, LLC is a landscape design and build company located in Boise, Idaho and serving the greater Treasure Valley, Sun Valley, and McCall with emphasis on outdoor living, outdoor kitchens, fireplaces and water features. Acclaimed landscape designer Terry Sims has practiced the discipline of design for over two decades. Years of formal study in Landscape Architecture and Horticulture, as well as Fine Arts and Psychology, give Terry a unique foundation to understand the clients' ne..Recent Review:I wish I read the reviews before I hired this lousy landscaping company, I would never recommend even to my enemies. Terry the owner has no idea on what’s going on around her, she is lost and can’t handle the work load but she is is quick to respond when she needs a payment, I don’t think she really knows what she is doing my gardner did a much better job. What a ripoff!! Do not hire this companyGEORGE M.
- Business Description:Reasonable rates and after hour work. Licensed with 20 years experience and union trained. We do everything from remodels to emergency calls. Possible work, but not limited to: Clogs, drain cleaning Re-pipes Fixture installs Water heaters and softeners Disposals and dishwashers Pools Sewer and septic Sump and well pumps Water treatment, filtration and UV units Tankless water heaters Radiant heat In addition, Fitzgerald Mechanical is capable of completing all construction from foundation to ke..Recent Review:I gave Ryan and Heather a $6,500 deposit for their bid to replace my main sewer line on Oct 15, 2019. They dug two 4 foot holes in my backyard and then disappeared for 5 months. I called, emailed, and texted every few days letting them know the sewage leaking in my basement was getting worse by the day. Over the 5 month period they would either completely ignore my communication or give me excuses ranging from being gone on hunting trips to moving on to other jobs and promising that I was still a priority to them and that I was next on their list. It finally came down to me getting another contractor to come do the job, and they were able to complete it in 2 days. I asked Ryan and Heather for my deposit back and after a week of excuses why they wouldn't be able to get me my check I told them I felt I had no choice but to sue them because I needed the money to pay the other company that actually did the work. They eventually gave me a partial refund with no explanation of why they kept $2,500 of my money. I've messaged them to see if they can explain how they can justify it, and they haven't gotten back to me. I would strongly recommend not using their services, especially if it involves a deposit up front. Ryan and his crew were very nice, and I enjoyed the time I got to spend with them, but I've never been so frustrated working with a contractor. I feel cheated and in my opinion they simply stole $2,500 from meCaleb M.
- Business Description:We offer financing options.Recent Review:Michael Knight came with his helper and told me the fix would just be a bandaid and that i needed all my pipes replaced. he was in my house 30min and charged me $475.00. He had the check cashed within 20 mins of leaving my house. My brother in law called the Company and spoke to a receptionist who said she would relate the message to the owner , we are still waiting for a call back. I had a plumbing inspector come to my house , and he gave me the name of a trustworthy plumber and he told me the repair should not have been more than $200.and i was charged more than double. so don't ever call Knight plumbing as you will get ripped offcathy d.
- Business Description:free estmates, 100% satifaction, estiblished 1993. outstanding acheivement awards.
- Business Description:Additional contact: Andrew. Family owned and operated with 2-4 employees. Charges are determined by the job. Depending on the job, subs may be used. State Farm Preferred Contractor for Rehab and Disaster Clean-upsRecent Review:I was very pleased with what they did and I didn't have any complaints.JOAN L G.
- Business Description:ALL TIPE MASONRY TILE,BRIKC,BLOK,PAIBER,STON,SENESTON NATURAL STONE LABA STONE EXTERIOR AND INSIDE HOMES RECIDENCIAL OR COMERCIAL
- Business Description:Customized personal service provided along with free estimates. First time Angie's List customers receive 10% off!Recent Review:It went terrible and when I showed this man places that were not done well he started yelling at me. There was a witness, the only reason I paid him the balance was because I knew he would try and sue me. He damaged my clients property because there was no respect for handicap adults. I have had lots of things done on my home since that time and have been very happy with the results. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />Please do not ask me about this man again because this was a very bad experience in my life, that is why I am no longer a member of Angie's List. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />Thank you, Carol Judish <br /Carol J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Caldwell
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ada Z Services11901 W Alfred St
- Ada Z Services
- Dirty Ducks LLCPO Box 114
- Dirty Ducks LLC
- emo's masonry and gutters LLC3835 whistling heights way
- emo's masonry and gutters LLC
- Green Mountain Resources and Planning3047 E Shadow Wolf Dr
- Green Mountain Resources and Planning
- Midwest masonry
- Midwest masonry
- Native Builders LLC3313 W Cherry Ln
- Native Builders LLC
- PV's Perfect Homes3151 n boulder creek pl
- PV's Perfect Homes
- Rock On Masonry +423 18th Ave S
- Rock On Masonry +
- TANNER MASONRY INC2495 E. Lenox Court
- Taylors Home Repair1001 chicago st
- The Garden Artist, LLC280 N. 8th St. Suite 204
- TLC Landscape9755 SHIELDS AVE
Garden City, Idaho
- Tomac's Handyman and Home Repair Services211 Silver Sage Way
- Treasure Valley ScreenPro1290 N Five Mile Rd
- Triple H Construction llc3317 S Oxbow Dr
- TANNER MASONRY INC
- Urban Ghetto, LLC.2137 N regal dr
- Urban Ghetto, LLC.