Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Fruitland, ID
There are 0 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Fruitland
- Changing SeasonsI got three total different bids and decided on this company. There professionalism is A quality and I would use them again.
- Blacks Chimney and FireplaceThe owner, Sean, was prompt regarding the initial assessment visit and price estimate. Two men (JT and Matt) were sent out to do this work. Took approximately 3 days to complete (a total of about 15 hours). They were very professional and communicated well regarding the work needing to be done as they pulled old tile off of the floor and wall to make the necessary and appropriate repair. They were very thoughtful regarding the project, kept the area cleaned up at the end of each work day, and the work completed was of EXCELLENT quality! Highly recommend
- Handyman Services IncRebuilt front and back stairs to the house. Was built over crumbling concrete stairs. They also did not finish the back stairs. After a few weeks the front steps became weak and wobbly. We called them back several times to repair their work. Many times called were not returned. When contact was made, we were told that work would be done soon. Possibly that week or in a couple of days. 2 weeks would go by and no work was done. No phone call was made to contact us as to why they were not there and performed any work. Then a step fell apart on the back stairs, again calls were made to get them over to fix it. Also, again no returned calls and when contact was made, we received the same answer, that they will be there that week or in a couple of days. To no avail. They never showed up and no phone call as to why. As of today 8/24/12 nothing has been done, no work and no contact from them has been made. UPDATE: 1-28-13, still not a a peep from them. Handyman Inc, also goes by the name Handyman Mike out of Pocatello, Idaho
Masonry Contractors in Fruitland
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Justyce made a deal with us, we agreed on $900. We paid $450 up front with a check that cleared the bank 4 days later. He came to our house, started to tear up the old step and decided it was more than he could handle. He left and has no only not completed the job but is ignoring all phone calls from us. He has taken our $450 and left this step in total disarray and non useable. We have been scammed and seeking out help from the BBB and police. This company is HORRIBLE and should be ashamed of their business ethics. DO NOT HIRE !!Brett K.
- Business Description:I install tile showers from stud to finish, kitchen backsplashes and floors. Installing ceramic, percaline and natural stone for eight years, I can definitely install and I am proud of every job. I am on time and on budget so please give me a call todayRecent Review:He did a great job! Very clean and respectful of my home. The work he did was impeccable. I haven't seen many installers like him before. Thank you Dream Theater!bridget M.
- Business Description:Bishop Builders, where integrity, accountability and the passion for building are echoed in every step of every project; large or small.Recent Review:Bishop Builders’ level of professionalism and attention to detail from project inception to completion is simply unmatched. Our Sun Valley residence was no small task offering challenges on every level. Jim Bishop with his competent crews and craftsmen exceeded our expectations. Without hesitation we would strongly recommend Bishop Builders for any project you might be considerinjohn b.
- Business Description:Signature Granite is a local, family owned and operated, granite shop that specializes in fabrication and installation of the highest quality stone countertops for kitchens, vanities for bathrooms, and anything else our customers desireRecent Review:Overall very professional and a very remarkable company. Easy to work with and answered all my questions appropriately!Karen H.
- Business Description:General Contractor/Framer/Remodel/Handyman
- Business Description:See our website: www.fackrellmasonry.com
- Business Description:Full Service Nursery & Garden Center. Seasonal Employment from 2-15. We accept Cash, Debit or Credit Cards and provide "Open Accounts" for qualified customers.
- Business Description:Additional phone numbers - (208) 866-4010, (208) 870-9106, (208) 830-4451.Recent Review:They charged $25 an hour. They were friendly and professional.angela t.
- Business Description:Terry Cozad Masonry provides excellent fireplaces, stone, brick and block masonry services! Give us a call
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- New Plymouth
- Horseshoe Bend
- Hidden Springs
- Garden City
masonry contractors in Fruitland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ideal Construction Inc1251 Freeman Ln #18
- Ideal Construction Inc
- Jack Roberts Specialty ContractorsPO Box 702
- Jack Roberts Specialty Contractors
- Midwest masonry
- Midwest masonry
- Renovation by Burbach3362 W 1820 S
Salt Lake City, Utah
- Renovation by Burbach
- TC Masonry1166 West 7800 South
- TC Masonry
- Western Building MaintenancePO Box 9408
- Western Building Maintenance