A sprinkler system can keep your lawn and garden watered, but sometimes it needs to be repaired. Here’s how much it will cost to have a plumber fix it.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Harlan, IA
There are 2 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Harlan
- Storm IrrigationUpdate: After posting yesterdays review, Jake contacted me and apologized for the delay. Winterization was done very next day along with additional sprinkler work. Jake again apologized for the delay. Will definitely use them again. Didn't see how I could update my existing review and change the rating. I added this additional review and rated them 5 star. Thanks Jake and Andrew
- Storm IrrigationJake contacted me immediately and took care of my Fall sprinkler maintenance. Easy transaction. Will hire again
- Storm IrrigationI have used Storm Irrigation for several years. Jake is on time, gets the job and answers all my questions. He always does a great job and I will continue to use this company. I recommend him to everyone.
- Storm IrrigationJake was here to fix my Rainbird sprinklers. He arrived promptly and listen to my problem and fixed the system at a very reasonable cost. I had been a customer of a competing vendor for more than 20 years but decided to try Angie’s List for an alternative service party because I had trouble getting prompt replies and service and partly cost and competence. I am very very pleased I found Storm Irrigation and Jake through Angie’s List and will continue to be a loyal customer. If you need repair service, maintenance or installation I highly recommend Storm Irrigation and Jake
- Storm IrrigationI switched to Storm Irrigation a few years ago based on some great reviews I read online and couldn't be happier!! Jake does our sprinkler start-up in the spring, the winterization in the fall & also installed a wireless rain sensor today. He's very thorough and takes his time to make sure everything is up & running properly before leaving. I ask a ton of questions and Jake is super patient and always willing to explain his work
- Storm IrrigationHe was actually early for appointment got right to work was done quickly and efficiently. Always happy with his work and I’m glad to have him back every fall and spring. Highly recommend!
- Storm IrrigationExcellent service. They responded quickly to my request. We set up a time and they communicated with me the entire time. I had to reschedule and they were happy to do so and set a time to come out. They were on time and walked me through what the issue was with my system and explained everything. They made adjustments to my sprinkler heads and I was 100% satisfied with everything. I won't use another company again for my sprinkler needs. Very happy with the service
- A+ Lawn & LandscapeI would definitely recommend this company! They did amazing work, very professional! Definitely going to use for years to come!
- Storm IrrigationStorm Irrigation did an excellent job they were at my house the same day and fixed my back flow pressure breaker and fixed and replaced a sprinkler head that wasn’t rotating for a very reasonable price I was expecting it to cost more then it was I’m very pleased with their services and will call them in future if I have any issues with my sprinkler syste
- Storm IrrigationGreat communication. Called me when he was going to be in my neighborhood to see if I was ready, which I was not. Made sure he contacted me on his second trip to the neighborhood and took care of things. Well below cost for the area. Thanks Jake for the great service.
Irrigation Systems Installers in Harlan
- Business Description:Storm Irrigation is a professional company that installs quality lawn sprinkler and landscape lighting systems who also provides expert service. Our licensed technicians have been in the business since 1997 and can service any sprinkler brand. From the initial design to the final installation our goal is to put in the most efficient sprinkler and landscape lighting system possible. To back up this fact we install a rain sensor on every sprinkler system! We are Licensed, Bonded and Fully Insur..Recent Review:Update: After posting yesterdays review, Jake contacted me and apologized for the delay. Winterization was done very next day along with additional sprinkler work. Jake again apologized for the delay. Will definitely use them again. Didn't see how I could update my existing review and change the rating. I added this additional review and rated them 5 star. Thanks Jake and AndrewJoe C.
- Business Description:For fast and exceptional service for all of your heating, cooling or plumbing needs, call us now: 402-206-2049 Serving the greater Omaha, Nebraska area for over 40 years, Aksarben / ARS specializes in heating, air conditioning, plumbing, drain cleaning and sewer service. We have years of experience servicing and installing equipment in both residential and commercial properties and we have one of the most experienced construction service departments in the metro. We are licensed, bonded, EPA-..Recent Review:I appreciate the work they've done for me. Price is reasonable.Kathleen W.
- Business Description:Since our inception, in 1997, our focus has been to provide quality and reliable Lawn Care and Landscape Management Services designed to meet the needs of each individual customer in the Omaha area. Lawn Care and Landscaping is our passion! Our goal is to become your partner, for whom you can confidently rely upon to design, develop, and maintain your Lawn and Landscape in the best condition possible. All the while freeing up your time for the better things in life and adding to the real valu..Recent Review:It went great. The service was excellent and I would recommend them every year!Tim H.
- Business Description:A trusted Omaha, NE, plumber should provide dependable solutions and precise workmanship in the midst of a plumbing catastrophe and Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is proud to offer those qualities in our plumbing professionals. Our business standards are based on prompt arrival, personalized attention to the problem, and exceptional customer serviceRecent Review:Plumbers entered our home and called our home ugly repeatedly. We caught this on our security cameras. ----------------------------------------------------------------- We just closed on a new home, and per the home inspector's instructions, we needed to add a drain, as the current output from the water heater and softener was draining into a self-installed sink from the previous owners. I called many places and received bids from several. The basis of the job, according to all of these companies, was this: From another plumbing company: To remove drywall, furnish and install pipe and associated fittings for waste and water pipe for stand pipe for washing machine for $1800, OR From a handyman: To break concrete, repipe it, and add a vent - all of which I (the handyman) could do, but I cannot pull a permit per Omaha plumbing code because I am not a master plumber. The estimate I received from Benjamin Franklin Plumbing indicated that they would re-pipe an ADDITIONAL drain for $998. Naturally, I went with them because the receptionist seemed to fully understand my needs and the plumber showed up promptly for the bid. Today, the work was carried out. The plumber brought along his partner, I assume, because it would be a big job that involved cutting drywall or concrete. While they were there, they conversed and made fun of our house, saying "This is such an ugly house. Oh yeah, it's such an ugly house," which we caught on our security cameras. That says enough as it is. The plumber, instead of adding an additional drain, decided to move the two tubes (the output from the water heater and the water softener) that was previously draining into the sink, and simply moved it to the floor, aimed it at the floor drain, and nailed it down. Over the phone, he asked me if I wanted him to install the sink for us. I figured, why not, since he's already there. I was willing to pay him more. He told us it would be a bit more expensive, and I obliged. When he left, we were charged $1,600 instead of the original $998. He did NOT break concrete or drywall to install the initial additional drain that was quoted for $998, but did break drywall so he could move our sink, which is still incomplete, because we need to find someone to fix the drywall before he can come back and attach the sink to the wall. At the heart of the matter, the idea is that they charge $998 to move two output drains that were hanging in a sink, to the floor. All they did was move the two tubes to the floor - something my handyman told us he could've done, and charged us $998. When I asked him about the placements of the drains on the floor, he told us, "every house has this," which is just untrue, because we've lived in at least 5 different houses in Omaha and none of the laundry rooms have looked like this. All this while making fun of our house, humiliating us, and saying how ugly it was. If anyone is dubious of this fact, I have the video downloaded from our security camera, and I'm willing to share it with anyone who is interested. I called the front desk and have not heard from the manager, nor have I received a receipt detailing what exactly cost us $998 as part of the $1600. I'm highly disappointed in this company. I cannot believe their plumbers would enter my house, act like I don't know anything about plumbing, and call my house ugly repeatedly. Truly a heartbreaking experienceRachel L.
- Business Description:We are a horticultural construction based company that covers all your needs from inside your home to your driveway. A broad competency in basic home owner issues and maintenance. We offer custom hourly services such as turf and ornamental maintenance, to by the job construction of hardscape, irrigation, and lighting. During winter we crossover into marble and stone installation and decorative or interior painting and designRecent Review:Would not recommend for pool installation. Hired to place a 24 foot round above ground pool. Keith rescheduled multiple times throughout the month of July due to his personal health, yet never actually came to the job site to preform the work. He sent two of his employees. One was a "pool expert" and the other was his maintenance guy who had never done this kind of work before. They cut a removed sod, leveled the ground (but it was actually 3 inches off from being level), and tried to place a pool ring and then told us the pool company sent the wrong pool rail. Long story short they did not know how to place the pool ring. We fired the company and Keith agreed to a full refund. Told us he would come by our house 3 separate times and never did. Last contact was Monday. He offered about a 50% refund. We did not accept due to the poor work quality and the amount of time it was taking to complete the project. He let us know he will not be giving a refund at all. We hired another company to place the pool and they had the job completed in one day. Again, do not hire if you are looking for a project to be completed in a timely mannerTaylor P.
- Business Description:Free Estimates Mowing Starting at $20 Buy 5 Yards Of Mulch, Get 1 Yard Free $200 Off Landscaping & Design (For Projects Over $1,200) $100 Off Sprinkler System Install or $40 Off Sprinkler Turn Ons & Repair $50 Off power Raking & Spring Clean Ups 25% Off Tree Shrubs & Lawn OrnamentRecent Review:Tuff Turf damages your property and refuses to discuss solutions. Tuff Turf has: (a) damaged BOTH gates that lead into my backyard - impressively including one that is locked at all times; (b) received three actual phone calls from myself and five or six voicemails over the last four months to rectify this situation; (c) damaged a concrete step leading toward my front porch - with enough force to have actually ripped a piece of concrete off of the step; (d) flattened every downspout about the house (they all swivel and can be raised), including one flattened to the point water escaped through the seam not the spout - causing a nearly foot deep hold and water to pool by the foundation of my home; (e) refused to converse, repair, or otherwise communicate with me aside from the first "I'll come out and take a look to see if I can fix your fence" conversation - held over a year ago. See attached photots to see the quality of work performed by Tuff TurfDavid S.
- Business Description:The mission of Urban Prairie Landesign is to design and construct exciting, innovative outdoor environments with a fine attention to detail for our clients. It's our job to see the details, where others don't. Wherever you live, work, learn, shop, play or drink coffee, we put your lifestyle and use of space into details that create not only a yard, but an outdoor experience you will enjoy for years to come
- Business Description:Turfbuilders Irrigation, Inc. is located in Omaha, Nebraska. Turfbuilders Irrigation, Inc. has been in business for 30 years and has over 85 years of combined experience. We specialize in more than just lawn sprinkler systems, check out the services link on our website for more information on how we can help you! Our services include but are not limited to: • Residential sprinkler installation • Commercial sprinkler installation • Winter blow-outs • Sprinkler adjustments • Move sprinkler he..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Find lawn irrigation services in
lawn irrigation services in Harlan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Benitez landscaping and lawns3513 N 93rd Ave
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing14302 C Cir
- Best Lawns420 Obrien Ct NW
- Botanica Horticulture & Home1308 Atlas St
- Boulevard Gardens4315 Wakeley St
- Buckmeier & Daane Lawyers PC701 Pierce St Ste 300
Sioux City, Iowa
- Benitez landscaping and lawns
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Groundscapes Inc12234 Roberts Rd
La Vista, Nebraska
- Groundscapes Inc
- Heroes Lawn and LandscapePO Box 390324
- Heroes Lawn and Landscape
- Island Sprinkler Supply Co3644 S 138th St
- Island Sprinkler Supply Co
- RainMakers9400 Maple St
- Veteran Landscaping and Home Services1310 S. 166th St
- Veteran Landscaping and Home Services