Essential oils don’t just serve as aromatherapy. Here’s how you can use some of your favorite essential oils to help repel bugs and pests like mosquitoes.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Harlan, IA
There are 7 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Harlan
- GreenWorks Inspections & EngineeringEloy did a great job explaining everything to me over the phone as I couldn't attend in person as our transaction is an out of state sale. Eloy provided direct access to himself should I have any follow-up questions. This is my second time engaging GreenWorks and I will happily recommend the company to friends and family. Our first experience was for a property that had a pool, spa, aerobic septic, well, outbuilding with plumbing and electrical and a house. The reason I used GreenWorks in the first place was their ability to provide qualified inspectors to cover these specialties, sending more than one inspector as necessary, plus WDI. True one stop shopping. Both inspectors I dealt with over the phone were professional, patient and above all, knowledgeable. We received the information we needed to make an informed choice both times. The first property we passed on, the second we purchased. I will continue to use GreenWorks for future needs
- ABC Termite & Pest Control LLCIt went well. The estimate quoted over the phone was what they did. Their serviceman was very thorough and eliminated the problem. He explained everything very well.
- PestquitoRob was professional and quick. Went to work and was done quickly. He'll be coming back on a regular basis. Less expensive than the "name brand" bug control company.
- Exodus Pest ControlWe were so happy with both services. When Jeremy sprayed our house we no longer have issues with spiders, roaches or even flies for the season!!! It was fabulous. Termite treatment did exactly what it was supposed to do. I highly recommend Jeremy for a job done right the first time.
- Patriot Pest Control LLCArt did a first rate job- reasonably priced- he came 2 days early because it was so stressful to see my yard ripped up- nice to work with.
- Patriot Pest Control LLCHe had to come back a second time and use a stronger chemical, but he had no issue returning. Did a great job and spiders are no longer a problem.
- Southwest Pest MGMTHe was excellent and I would absolutely recommend him. He called before he came and explained everything before he did everything. He was just perfect and I couldn't have asked for anything more.
- Heartland Humane Bat RemovalCalled Travis at 10pm. He drive from CB to West O to remove a bat from my home. He’ll be back during daylight hours to inspect exterior of home for entry points. VERY responsive, very reasonable, and very knowledgeable. Do you have a bat guy? You do now!
- CRITTER CONTROL OF OMAHAThe Critter Control Company was easy to reach (a live person!) and arrived promptly for the appointment. Their representative, Tom Mendicino, was professional in every way. Tom gave me a far better understanding about invasive animals and also demonstrated great compassion for the critters that he deals with. Tom gave me a kill or no kill option on the squirrels, which made the choice to hire him easier. Removing the squirrels was no small task and took a couple of weeks. I believe a total of 4-6 squirrels were trapped and removed. Tom then did a first rate job in patching the holes and used a more rodent resistant material. He did a few extras too, at no additional cost. Our home is over 100 years old and has many issues, for anyone who works on it. Tom never complained, always explained every detail and answered all questions that I had. He demonstrated a great attitude as well. Whenever there was a need to call him, he almost always answered his phone immediately! I would gladly have Tom Mendicino back if I ever need this type of work done again. In addition to the squirrel abatement, Tom did a bat check on my house and attic. He did not charge extra for this. I had the pleasure of speaking to the office people at Critter Control as well after the initial appointment. I found them to very accommodating and professional. This is a first rate company and I would highly recommend them
- CRITTER CONTROL OF OMAHAHe was honest and told me that he couldn't guarantee the caulking would work. He also said he would not have been able to remove the nest if the birds had already started a nest and laid eggs there. He told me the caulking has kind of a peppery substance in it that the birds do not like on their feet. He also took down an empty nest nestled in between our house and our awning on the back of our house and cleaned up all the mess the birds had left on the side of the house using a bucket of water. While it was costly, the caulking worked and you couldn't see it at all. It's been great because their nest was right in front of our door and the bird's were leaving quite a large mess that I would have to continually spray off so my kids didn't step on it with their bare feet in the summer. Plus last year a baby bird fell out of the nest and was dead on our porch, after that every time we went out the door or had company at the door, the birds would dive bomb us. I was very glad the caulking worked! He also told us that if the birds came back to the nest in the back of our house, we could watch and put a broom up to knock down the few pieces of straw for a couple of days and they would get fed up and find a new place to go. We did this only for a day or so and he was right, they went somewhere else. Now we don't have bird poo all down the side of our windows. Even though the price was kind of on the high side, I'm glad we did it and I'm glad it worked! He was very professional and called to follow up and check on it a few days later. I was pleased to tell him it worked and they still have not come back
Pest Control Companies in Harlan
- Business Description:Critter Control is the Nation's Leading Wildlife Control Firm, specializing in the removal of raccoons, opossums, squirrels, woodchucks, skunks, rats, mice, bats, etc. We offer humane removal, repair of the damage, and exclusion to keep the animals from re entering the home. We also specialize in attic clean up and restoration when animals have soiled the insulation. Please call us at (402) 339-2653 if you have any questions or if you would like to schedule an appointmentRecent Review:Decon set for mice, plan to seal house and remove batsWilliam F.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Service fee may apply. Feel free to contact us through e-mail. Additional DBA - Omaha Termite & Pest Control LLC. Additional contact name - Stacy. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:It went well. The estimate quoted over the phone was what they did. Their serviceman was very thorough and eliminated the problem. He explained everything very well.Tom A.
- Business Description:Premier Exteriors is your one stop service for home contracting in Nebraska, South Dakota and Iowa. Whether you need a new roof, a roof repair or a free hail damage inspection we’re here to help. From residential to commercial roofing, decking, siding, or skylights, Premier Exteriors offers you the latest in technology and the greatest in service in Omaha and the surrounding area. We’ll save you time and save you money by presenting cost effective and timely solutions to the problems you’re f..Recent Review:I needed to replace my home's original deck. A friend recommended Jim Pull with Premier Exteriors, so I had Jim out for a consultation and estimate. I'll say right away that Jim has a kind and gentle personality, and he struck me as being very honest. Once we settled on a design, Jim sent me a quote with digital drawings and a fair price. Once we gave the go-ahead, Jim took it from there. They kept me updated as to the status of the city permits, as Omaha was backlogged. The crew performed their work in a timely and professional fashion. They were very respectful, personable, dedicated, and their workmanship is top notch, as is the quality of the materials. I am very pleased with my larger, beautiful, and SOLID new deck! I'm also extremely pleased with Jim and the crew at Premier Exteriors! I would definitely hire them again for future projects. I couldn't be more pleased or impressed with this companyPhil M.
- Business Description:******CHECK OUT OUR MOSQUITO TREATMENT PACKAGE, LIMITED TIME ONLY!!!!!****** Stop pesky insects in their tracks this summer. Our properly trained and state certified technicians will quickly stop and prevent any current or future pest issues in and around your home. We also have an exceptional staff that is ready to answer any questions and help you select the best service that will be the solution to your pest management needsRecent Review:They were good, the service was great.Sara B.
- Business Description:Pro Pest is a locally owned family company, that has been servicing the Midwest since 2008. Our technicians are back ground checked, trained and state certified. We also have exceptional office and sales staff that is ready to help you select the best program to fit your needs and answer any questions you may have. Our industry is ever growing and Pro Pest is here to keep you up to date on the latest discoveries in the pest worldRecent Review:Great, its been 8 months and no bugs.Cynth G.
- Business Description:With 20 years of service we specialize in full service tree care. We now offer EMERALD ASH BORER TREATMENTS (Certified Arborist, Licensed in the city of Omaha and Insured) specializing in residential and commercial . Our services include Tree Removal, Aesthetic Pruning (Tree & Plant), Stump Grinding, Stump Removal, Injections, Soil Drenching, Micronutrient Fertilization, Disease Diagnosis, Disease Treatment, Disease Prevention. We also offer emergency services for hazardous situations. To req..Recent Review:Awesome service; immediate responses; available even sooner than estimated, with follow thru and completion; added info needed for next year due to bag worms; could not have asked for more timely and professional service. Highly recommendJean M.
- Business Description:When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you wi..Recent Review:I like them. They are clean and quiet and they do their job.Patricia T.
- Business Description:HOME INSPECTIONS, TERMITE INSPECTIONS, PEST CONTROL, CARPET CLEANING AND LOCKSMITHING.Recent Review:The biggest mistake I made when buying a home was to hire AmeriSpec for a home inspection. At first, I thought they were great, but the warning signs began before I closed on the house. The garbage disposal that supposedly didn’t work (which I stipulated the seller fix) was actually a faulty outlet. Then the day I moved in, I had the master bedroom light on for 10 minutes & it started to flash like a strobe light. I had an electrician come in. It was a $220 fix that I was told should have been caught in a basic home inspection. Now, less than a month in the house, I turned a hose on. Water began to pour out rapidly from inside & under the siding of the house. I called the inspector, he said he checked it & it was fine. That made no sense, so I called the company. The owner responded in an email denying responsibility & saying protocol was followed & included a photo of a running spigot —but it was of my backyard hose, not the one that doesn’t work. And when I looked back into the paperwork, it said the front hose bib was “inoperable” but I was never told that when the technician walked through the house with me, explaining any defects. It is an estimated $300-$400 to fix. This is not to mention a broken evaporator fan motor in the refrigerator, a leaking toilet, and totally clogged gutters & drain spouts that I also knew nothing about. I don’t think I’ve ever written a negative review for any company, but if you need a home inspection, please stay clear of AmeriSpecMary S.
- Business Description:Pest control, wildlife control, termite inspections. Bats, Bed Bugs, Roaches, Mosquito Treatments, Moles, Gophers. Raccoons, Possums, Skunks, Squirrels. 100% Happiness guarantee or you don't pay a penny!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
Bugs, mice, birds, and other vermin can wreak havoc in homes if left unchecked. Follow this pest control inspection checklist to keep your home pest-free.
Ridding your kitchen of fruit flies can be done using different cleaning products and DIY fruit fly traps. Learn how to make your own fruit fly remedy by using products you likely have in the pantry—but know that patience is required.
Find pest exterminators in
pest exterminators in Harlan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABC Termite & Pest Control LLC11075 S 204th St
- Advanced Pest Management141 E View Dr
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- ALL CITY PEST CONTROLPO Box 460751
- ALL STAR PEST CONTROL1003 MEADOW LAKE DR
Mason City, Iowa
- All Star Pest ControlPO Box 177
- All Tech Pest Management ServicesPO Box 451103
- AMERISPEC HOME INSPECTION14920 A Cir
- ARK Pest Control2102 Ave J
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- ARS Pest Management8624 S 163 Street
- Atlantic Pest Control, L.L.C.315 Walnut St
- ABC Termite & Pest Control LLC
- Drain Worx / CopperSulfateCrystals.comP.O. BOX 540574
- Drain Worx / CopperSulfateCrystals.com
- Final Solution Pest Control617 W Main St
- Final Solution Pest Control
- Iowa River Wildlife Control2514 400 St
- Iowa River Wildlife Control
- P A W S Pest & Wildlife Service2610 Holly Dr
- Pest B Gone410 23rd St SW
Mason City, Iowa
- Pest Control Solutions LLC711 Illinois Ave
- Pest Solutions 36514920 A Circle
- Premier Exteriors13548 Discovery Dr Ste M
- Presto-X Pest Control10421 Portal Rd Suite 101
La Vista, Nebraska
- Presto-X Pest Control3301 Northbrook Dr
Sioux City, Iowa
- Presto-X Pest Control7500 Hudson Blvd N Suite 750
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- PRIORITY PEST CONTROL3021 N. 93rd St.
- Pro Pest710 N Scott Ave
- Pro Pest - Omaha8616 I St
- PROFESSIONAL TERMITE & PEST CONTROL, INC.3938 N 90th St
- P A W S Pest & Wildlife Service
- Quality Pest Control7914 W Dodge Ste 312
- Quality Pest Control
- SMITH PEST CONTROL2715 N 49TH AVE
- SMITH PEST CONTROL
- Vista Inspection Partners102 Broadway St
Steamboat Rock, Iowa
- Vista Inspection Partners