What are the best appliance colors and finishes? Read this guide for a round-up of classics and newer choices. You’ll learn the pros and cons of various options for your fridge, stove, oven, range, dishwasher, and washer and dryer.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Harlan, IA
There are 15 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in Harlan
- JnS Professional ServicesGreat. Very professional. Would recommend him to everyone. He will be doing my sons house very soon.
- F & M Painting & RemodelingExcellent work! They showed up everyday on time and exceeded my expectations. I am very happy with the finished product. I would hire them again. I definitely recommend their services.
- Scott's Painting & Staining Inc“We are very pleased with the completed job! The wood siding repair and painting turned out great! A quality update to the house! We were very happy with our crew! Manny was attentive, kind, and easy to work with. We appreciate his attention to detail, and his patience with our questions. We would definitely use Scott's painting for future projects! read less
- EmeraldPro Painting of OmahaVery pleased with all aspects of Emerald Pro. Ross did great with answering all of our questions, getting us a quick estimate and coordination of the job, he and his team were very professional. Painters were polite, showed up on time, did a great job and cleaned up when they were finished. From scheduling, communication, pricing and execution all of our expectations were exceeded. I would definitely recommend Emerald Pro read less
- EmeraldPro Painting of OmahaAbsolutely the best company for your painting needs in Omaha. I went through nine different quoting processes with various Omaha-based companies before I signed a contract with Ross and his guys at EmeraldPro Painting of Omaha. EmeraldPros quote was the last quote I searched for after being incredibly disappointed with the process I received from other companies. I genuinely knew I was going to go with his proposal before he e-mailed it to me. Ross showed me videos he took of his crews doing work on other houses in Omaha. He showed me the paint and process his crews would be using. Everything he promised from the start was completed at the end with absolutely no surprises. I wasn't looking for a "blow-and-go" job everyone else was leading me to. I wanted my house painted right, with quality paint, done by people who take pride in their work. Ross was extremely friendly, always on time, very personable, and most importantly his guys did an amazing job on my house. Pricing was very, very competitive. They repaired small holes in my siding, replaced rotted facias, painted my entire exterior, and painted my front door. The job site was cleaned at the end of each day, and I was left with a stunning house that I couldn't be any happier about. I've had a lot of bad experiences in my short 7 years of homeownership fixing up my first house, and this has been the most pleasant experience thus far. I will return as a customer for more work down the road, and I will 100% be recommending EmeraldPro Painting of Omaha to any of my friends and family in the future. Thank you Ross, and thank you EmeraldPro Painting of Omaha for getting me excited to pull up to my home again read less
- Tray's Painting, Stain & Renovations LLCTray's Renovations did an awesome job. We recently moved here and the house we purchased need a little work prior to painting. Not sure who to call so we put a notice out on Angie's and Tray called. So happy he did. He came when he said he would and after I showed him what I wanted done he also pointed out a few things that needed work and explained why the repairs should be done. He was spot on with his information and our house looks outstanding. He did an amazing job painting the house. He made a few suggestions with the painting which improved the look immensely. He kept us informed every step of the way, he watched the weather like a hawk to let us know if he could do the exterior work or not. My wife and I couldn't be happier with his work. I already have some interior work I'll be using his talents for and will definitely use him in the future. I highly recommend him. Call him you'll be glad you did read less
- Scott's Painting & Staining IncScotts Painting & Staining replaced all of my damaged and questionable siding, sealed it properly and then painted it. I was very impressed with the attention to detail and the amount of preparation they did. They sanded, caulked and primed the new wood after seamlessly replacing only the damaged areas. I received estimates from other painting contractors who wanted to just paint over the damaged siding and Scotts Painting was the only contractor that would perform all the work in-house. They took the time to carefully detail all of the work which needed to be done. Then they gave me a couple different options based on my budget and explained the entire process. The finish and color transformation look amazing! I wish I would have hired them long ago. I highly recommend Scott's Painting and Staining. They far surpassed my expectations. I thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience and love the new clean look of the house!!! I have received many compliments from my neighbors read less
- Smith Painting, LLCJeff was great to work with, he made the process easy and delivered! We received many compliments from our neighbors.
- Smith Painting, LLCSmith Painting, LLC did an excellent job painting my home. Jeff's expertise and attention to detail far exceeded my expectations. I will definitely recommend him to everyone and use his services again in the near future.
- Smith Painting, LLCMy rough cedar siding had not been stained in over 10 years so it needed a lot of prep and repair before staining. I had a hard time choosing a color and Jeff patiently allowed me to apply several before choosing the one that was perfect. (He had to remove the stains I didn't choose so that was no small gesture!) The house was beautiful when he was finished. I will definitely ask him come back when my house is ready to stain again read less
House Painters in Harlan
- Business Description:Specializing in INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTING, CABINETS AND STAINING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! Quality work done right. Our customers service and your satisfaction are our top priorities. read lessRecent Review:It went great. They delivered on price, time and professionalism. I plan to hire them again for future projects.Travis P.
- Business Description:Quality work done right. In business 10 years with 20 plus years experience. I walk through the project step by step with the customer to make sure that they are completely satisfied. I guarantee my work for at least 3 years, depending on the service provided. Insured and bonded read lessRecent Review:Tray's Renovations did an awesome job. We recently moved here and the house we purchased need a little work prior to painting. Not sure who to call so we put a notice out on Angie's and Tray called. So happy he did. He came when he said he would and after I showed him what I wanted done he also pointed out a few things that needed work and explained why the repairs should be done. He was spot on with his information and our house looks outstanding. He did an amazing job painting the house. He made a few suggestions with the painting which improved the look immensely. He kept us informed every step of the way, he watched the weather like a hawk to let us know if he could do the exterior work or not. My wife and I couldn't be happier with his work. I already have some interior work I'll be using his talents for and will definitely use him in the future. I highly recommend him. Call him you'll be glad you did read lessWilliam S.
- Business Description:Premier Painting specializes in interior/exterior and commercial painting services with 15 years experience. We offer free estimates, quality and professional services, as well as superior work ethic. Professional references are always available. Call or email us today for any inquiries read lessRecent Review:Did a really awesome job we’re very happy with the job-the guys we’re great, hardworking and went above and beyond to get our project done before the cold season. Highly recommendedLisa M.
- Business Description:James Hardie Preferred Remodeler. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:Other than some normal weather delays, the project went very smoothly from start to finish. Every person we dealt with was very professional and easy to communicate with. They were proactive in reaching out to us with explanations of our options and updates on the progress, which seems to be a rare thing when dealing with contractors. They answered our questions quickly and clearly. The workmanship is top-notch, and we're very pleased with the final result read lessCortney C.
- Business Description:Premier Exteriors is your one stop service for home contracting in Nebraska, South Dakota and Iowa. Whether you need a new roof, a roof repair or a free hail damage inspection we’re here to help. From residential to commercial roofing, decking, siding, or skylights, Premier Exteriors offers you the latest in technology and the greatest in service in Omaha and the surrounding area. We’ll save you time and save you money by presenting cost effective and timely solutions to the problems you’re f.. read lessRecent Review:I needed to replace my home's original deck. A friend recommended Jim Pull with Premier Exteriors, so I had Jim out for a consultation and estimate. I'll say right away that Jim has a kind and gentle personality, and he struck me as being very honest. Once we settled on a design, Jim sent me a quote with digital drawings and a fair price. Once we gave the go-ahead, Jim took it from there. They kept me updated as to the status of the city permits, as Omaha was backlogged. The crew performed their work in a timely and professional fashion. They were very respectful, personable, dedicated, and their workmanship is top notch, as is the quality of the materials. I am very pleased with my larger, beautiful, and SOLID new deck! I'm also extremely pleased with Jim and the crew at Premier Exteriors! I would definitely hire them again for future projects. I couldn't be more pleased or impressed with this company read lessPhil M.
- Business Description:Our mission is simple, provide premium products and the highest level of craftsmanship guaranteed. No money down, free estimates, free inspections.Recent Review:This company is TOP NOTCH! They quoted the best price of any other roofing company ( and there were several ) They explained their services completely and answered all my questions honestly. They even worked with my insurance company to help me get the best solution. possible. They kept me informed every step of the way. They roofed my house garage and a shed all in one day and left my yard spotless afterwards. My roof looks amazing!! What a professional and talented crew! Trust me... these guys don't disappoint read lessTammy S.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Aabex Contracting. We have been improving homes for over 20 years providing indoor and outdoor, quality house restoration. We repair or replace anything and strive to provide the highest quality of work performed in the area! We are licensed, insured and located in Omaha, Nebraska. We use nothing but the best products at the least expensive cost read lessRecent Review:They painted our house, replaced siding and wood that were in poor shape, caulked nail holes and other spots. They were on time, worked hard when they were here, acted professionally. The owner of the paint company came by 3-4 times daily while the crew was working. The owner of the paint company explained exactly what they were going to do and why. When the process was done, he showed the finished project read lessJanette M.
- Business Description:Specializing in re-roofing, C & S is a locally owned and operated full service Omaha roofing company in business since 2001! Our goal is to create long term relationships with our clients by focusing on quality and providing best-in-class service on every job. From the initial free estimate to the final clean up, count on us to get the job done on time and within budget read lessRecent Review:Scott was very helpful through the entire process. He worked with us and the insurance company to ensure we got everything that was needed.Marci M.
- Business Description:Our past projects include both new construction and repairs/restorations. We specialize in Waterproofing Basements, Painting, Concrete,Egress Windows, , Stabilize foundations, Siding etc. We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, on-site organization, and solid, quality handiwork every time. We have worked with homeowners and designers to produce work we think you'll love. Call us today for a Free Estimate read lessRecent Review:The team was prompt and showed up when they said they would. Everyone was very friendly and professional. They cleaned up after themselves and when the job was complete. All of my questions got answered and they were very helpful to understand the process. I am very glad and relieved to have this work finally done, the pricing was reasonable. Thanks to all the team for their hard work and pleasant and professional demeanor. read lessCerah H.
- Business Description:Perma-Siding & Window Company is the area's oldest and most trusted home improvement company. Established in 1938 and family owned since 1958 Albracht Perma-Siding & Window Co. has received numerous business and professional awards reflecting their commitment to serving you, the homeowner, in all your home improvement needs. If you are looking to install permanent siding, replace windows or doors, install a new deck or roof or make your gutters virtually maintenance free, trust Albracht.. read lessRecent Review:They did a great job. Very professional and excellent workJulie P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
If your metal railings could use a makeover, wrought iron paint can make them look new again. It’s a simple, budget-friendly project you can complete in less than a weekend. Here’s how to prep and paint your wrought iron railings in five steps.
The cost to paint the exterior of a house depends on many factors, like where you live, the house’s overall condition, its size and layout. This guide will help you determine a budget for your exterior house painting project, whether you DIY or hire a pro
Find exterior painters in
- Elk Horn
- Missouri Valley
exterior painters in Harlan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A coating and Sandblasting2525 264th st
- A Room for Improvement2617 S 167 Cir
- A1ViPaint2102 Furnas #9
- AAA ELECTROSTATIC PAINTING1926 N 72nd St
- Aabex Contracting Services6403 S 177th St
- Abell Contracting. LLC5651 Grant Street
- Adams Painting Company3830 North 99th Circle
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman202 W North St
- Affordable Painting Inc5718 N 128th St
- AJ Roofing & Exteriors8761 N Hull Ave
Kansas City, Missouri
- Albracht Perma Siding & Window Co10723 Mockingbird Dr
- ALF Construct LLC24376 Barrus Road
- All American Pro Roofing & Services7147 N 112th Pl
- All-Pro Painting1009 Nelson Lane
- American Dream Home Improvement4602 S. 132nd Street
- American Heritage Restoration LLC3380 S Knox Ct
- Anointed Power3920 s. 16th str.
- Archie's Maintenance and Repair3110 state street 17
- A & A coating and Sandblasting
- baumgardner construction1009 3rd St
- BC PaintingPO Box 460880
- Benn Denn Painting7014 Gertrude St
La Vista, Nebraska
- Beyond Dreams Construction LLC14301 FNB Parkway 100
- Brent Shore Painting4332 D Street
- BRINLEE HOME IMPROVEMENT CO6307 1/2 Military Ave
- Brite colors painting11621 S 206th St
- baumgardner construction
- C & K Construction602 N. 4th Ave
- C & S Roofing Inc2211 Peoples Rd Ste B
- C&B Construction4715 Grant Street
- Camenzind Homes10406 State St.
- Caniglia Painting7227 S 141st Street
- Caulking Gurus2714 S. 42nd Street
- CFS Insurance & Notary Services, Inc.3872 State Highway 64 W
- Cherek's Home Repair10224 Weir St
- Classic Colors Painting LLC1022 Bert Murphy Blvd
- Classic Contractorsp.o. Box 245
Fort Calhoun, Nebraska
- Color Store, Inc13743 Industrial Rd
- Complete Painting and Drywall6019 N. 108th Avenue Circle
- C & K Construction
- Dave Navarro ConstructionP.O. Box 1268
- Dave's Construction Services18827 jones st
- Denny Medders Painting13648 V St
- Dethlefs Homes, Inc.16306 Elm St
- Dew Right Construction1409 Dorene Blvd
Carter Lake, Iowa
- Donaldson Home Exteriors LLC2008 W Broadway
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- DW ContractingPO Box 641622
- Dave Navarro Construction
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Everlast Exteriors11319 P St Ste. 13
- Express Home Cleaning, Painting and Laundry6011 Maple Street
- Exterior Solutions6624 Blondo St Suite A
- EXTERIORS PLUS INCORPORATED20901 BENNINGTON RD
- EZ Painting2302 Ave B
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Gary's Painting & Dry Wall5491 400th Street
- Glenn Services3322 N. 102 Plaza
- GM Handyman Services1231 Third Street
Webster City,, Iowa
- Gorman roofing17330 west center rd
- Goslin Contracting6116 Military Ave
- GPS Painting6530 Shenandoah Dr.
- GREEN BUILDING SUPPLY118 W Burlington Ave
- Gruenewald Construction Services of NebraskaPO Box 1185
- Gary's Painting & Dry Wall
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman Joes3706 S 138th St
- Handyman Remodeling22615 Fairview Rd
- Handyman's Express305 N. 7th St.
- Harwood, Patrick J1726 Crawford Rd
- Heartland Home Remodeling54051 N. Olive St.
- Heritage Painting & Restorations5402 Leavenworth Street (Mail) 4609 Dodge Street (Shop)
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Hoffman Weber Construction2104 S 156th Cir
- Home Science Solutions4383 Nicholas Street #302
- House Painters of Omaha4523 S 139th Street
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- J&M Contractors1135 N. H St.
- J. Jarvis Painting LLC1005 N C St
- Jaclyn Leigh Designs15414 Charles St
- JC Construction418 n. 4th St. 8
- Jill of all Trades910 S 87th Ave.
- Jim LaHood Construction Inc802 S 50 Ave
- Jim's Painting and Papering20105 Binney Circle
- JLR Painting906 W 32nd Ave
- JnJ Renovations4223 Frances Street
- John Nanfito3111 Vinton St.
- Joshua Bogardus Plumbing & More Inc.13536 County Road 27
- JP Painting1306 S 9th St
- Jw Builders Inc8816 Monroe St
- J&M Contractors
- LA Handyman7902 Emiline Street
La Vista, Nebraska
- Larry's Painting Service611 Maple St
- Larsen Painting15 South 14th St
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Leading Edge Enterprises 12530 Westridge Rd
- LMK Concepts2609 s 102 st
- Lnjspaintingnabrasiveblasing.llc1136 Osborn st
- Loki Renovation2868 Bauman Ave
- LA Handyman