If you notice water pooling in your basement, even though your sump pump seems fine, use our guide to help you find the source of your flooding.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Harlan, IA
There are 6 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Harlan
- Thrasher OmahaWe did a lot of research prior to hiring Thrasher and we were not disappointed. Frankly I had been in denial (and fear) about the work I knew we needed done on our Midtown Omaha home because I was so concerned about the cost and impact on our brick Tudor. We had a crack in the brick near our garage and our basement had been leaking for a number of years with hard rains. From the start of the process, Thrasher was outstanding in terms of communication and education about what they do. Before we met with our Systems Design Specialist, Anthony, we had received e-mails and calls to confirm the date, along with a packet of educational materials about home foundations and waterproofing. When Anthony came to our home, he was very professional and performed a full inspection about our concerns. He prepared an estimate and we selected what was best for us following a thorough review of options he presented. The foundation work was completed first in ONE day. The basement waterproofing was completed the next week over a two-day time frame. The workers were very professional and arrived at the time they arranged with us. In regard to the basement waterproofing, we discovered one small issue. They came out immediately to correct this and all has been worked wonderfully since. We are very pleased with their work and commitment to customer service. Highly recommend Thrasher to anyone considering foundation or waterproofing work
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of OmahaWork done fast. Guys were nice. Adrian and Bart did a great job. Just expensive for less than an hours worth of work.
- Leading Edge EnterprisesThey called right away, came the same day for a free estimate, gave us a free quote and then set up a date to do the job. There was no pressure to go with them. They were up front and honest about the job and the price was very reasonable. Workers cleaned as they worked so there was never any dirt laying around or dirt piles. Workers were very courteous and hardworking. Job was done on time and done to our satisfaction. Our house is 108 yrs old and they were very knowledgeable on how to replace the beam with the type of structure of the house. I felt very confident in their work and the workmanship was excellent. I will be going with them next year for a few other projects we need done and I would highly recommend them to anyone with any kind of foundation problem
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of OmahaAdrian who came out was straight forward about the problem. He listen to my issue and explain what was needed. Very polite young man
- Leading Edge EnterprisesNick and Aaron are professional and hard working. No nonsense. They made sure we understood the plan for our home and did not waste our time presenting information that didn't pertain to our situation. The work area was clean when they finished. We have enjoyed the rain for the first time in a long time knowing we are protected. We are so glad we chose this company
- American WaterworksHe tired selling me a 15k drainage unit with spending less then 5 minutes in my basement. The tech named Ryan tried telling me I had above 20% moisture in my dry wall up to 2 ft and higher in my basement, tired telling me I had mold and I needed to install a 15k drainage unit right away. I had a friend come out and he used 3 different moisture meters, checking the same spot where Ryan claimed "my walls were full of water". My friends 3 moisture meters said less then 10% in a small area where water has been getting in and the rest of the basement less then 1% where Ryan claimed i had over 20%. I called and asked for an explanation and all they could tell me is that there meter was not broken and that they would still be happy to do the job
- Thrasher OmahaThey would not come out because they did not install the sump pump. I went with Thermal Services who did a great job.
- Leading Edge EnterprisesService was great! They showed up when they said they would and walked us through every step! When we had questions they would show us exactly what was being done and why it was being done.
- Complete Basement SystemsThe crew was on time and finished faster than anticipated. Was very polite and did a great clean up job.
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsTim the technician was early, did the inspection. Showed us how to check & change the filter on our system and then gave us an estimate on a dehumidifier for our whole house. Great job!
Basement Waterproofers in Harlan
- Business Description:Thrasher services Nebraska, Western Iowa, Central and Western Kansas* and Northeast Missouri, providing foundation repair for settling and wall stabilization, basement waterproofing, concrete lifting and leveling, radon testing & mitigation, crawl space encapsulation, egress window installation and electrical services. At Thrasher, we work every day to challenge the status quo and provide an unparalleled experience for each of our customers. With over 45 years of experience, you can rest easy..Recent Review:We did a lot of research prior to hiring Thrasher and we were not disappointed. Frankly I had been in denial (and fear) about the work I knew we needed done on our Midtown Omaha home because I was so concerned about the cost and impact on our brick Tudor. We had a crack in the brick near our garage and our basement had been leaking for a number of years with hard rains. From the start of the process, Thrasher was outstanding in terms of communication and education about what they do. Before we met with our Systems Design Specialist, Anthony, we had received e-mails and calls to confirm the date, along with a packet of educational materials about home foundations and waterproofing. When Anthony came to our home, he was very professional and performed a full inspection about our concerns. He prepared an estimate and we selected what was best for us following a thorough review of options he presented. The foundation work was completed first in ONE day. The basement waterproofing was completed the next week over a two-day time frame. The workers were very professional and arrived at the time they arranged with us. In regard to the basement waterproofing, we discovered one small issue. They came out immediately to correct this and all has been worked wonderfully since. We are very pleased with their work and commitment to customer service. Highly recommend Thrasher to anyone considering foundation or waterproofing workBruce H.
- Business Description:Our past projects include both new construction and repairs/restorations. We specialize in Waterproofing Basements, Painting, Concrete,Egress Windows, , Stabilize foundations, Siding etc. We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, on-site organization, and solid, quality handiwork every time. We have worked with homeowners and designers to produce work we think you'll love. Call us today for a Free EstimateRecent Review:The team was prompt and showed up when they said they would. Everyone was very friendly and professional. They cleaned up after themselves and when the job was complete. All of my questions got answered and they were very helpful to understand the process. I am very glad and relieved to have this work finally done, the pricing was reasonable. Thanks to all the team for their hard work and pleasant and professional demeanor.Cerah H.
- Business Description:Behncke construction has been serving the Quad Cities for over 60 years.Recent Review:This company is the best! I was impressed from the beginning with how clear they were in the quote on what exactly was to be done, so there were no surprises. Everyone on the crew was courteous and professional. The work was completed ahead of scheduleAmanda C.
- Business Description:We are an enthusiastic company that wants to assure you that all repairs are designed and installed by highly-trained professionals with many years of experience. We are a trusted and locally owned business based in Papillion, Nebraska Quality Foundation Repair owner Steve Gnader has 28 years of experience in diagnosing all types of basement concerns. We offer every customer our lowest price the first time, giving you a no-hassle buying experience or need to buy today, while utilizing the hig..Recent Review:The entire experience went so smooth! Steve was very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. He was up front and honest about the repairs that needed to be done. His crew was on time and finished the job quickly. When they left I could hardly tell they dug holes in my yardTraci W.
- Business Description:Premier Exteriors is your one stop service for home contracting in Nebraska, South Dakota and Iowa. Whether you need a new roof, a roof repair or a free hail damage inspection we’re here to help. From residential to commercial roofing, decking, siding, or skylights, Premier Exteriors offers you the latest in technology and the greatest in service in Omaha and the surrounding area. We’ll save you time and save you money by presenting cost effective and timely solutions to the problems you’re f..Recent Review:I needed to replace my home's original deck. A friend recommended Jim Pull with Premier Exteriors, so I had Jim out for a consultation and estimate. I'll say right away that Jim has a kind and gentle personality, and he struck me as being very honest. Once we settled on a design, Jim sent me a quote with digital drawings and a fair price. Once we gave the go-ahead, Jim took it from there. They kept me updated as to the status of the city permits, as Omaha was backlogged. The crew performed their work in a timely and professional fashion. They were very respectful, personable, dedicated, and their workmanship is top notch, as is the quality of the materials. I am very pleased with my larger, beautiful, and SOLID new deck! I'm also extremely pleased with Jim and the crew at Premier Exteriors! I would definitely hire them again for future projects. I couldn't be more pleased or impressed with this companyPhil M.
- Business Description:JERRYS FOUNDATION REPAIR CONTACT JERRY WITHUHN. 402)392-2211Recent Review:A sales person from Jerry's Basement came over to look at the water issues in our unfinished basement. What we discovered through his very honest and knowledgeable assessment was that the water we were experiencing on our floor was a result of a clogged floor drain. When our water softener runs (programmed to run at night), it would spill over on to the concrete floor since the floor drain is clogged. He showed us by having the water softener run while we were there. The floor drain immediately filled up with water. We were so grateful for his honesty because we had two other companies come out before Jerry's Basement, giving us very high bids for sump pumps and labor ranging between $9,000 and $17,000! This is why we do more than one bid and highly recommend Jerry's Basement should you have any water issues in your basement. You will be guaranteed an honest opinionMarie D.
- Business Description:We take all major credit cards.Recent Review:We had to take him to court to get the money that he kept from us. We won but he still owes us thousands. I do not recommend.Stephanie A.
- Business Description:ADDITIONAL PHONE - 800-221-4699. FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS- since 1978 Small town work ethics, highly trained, competent employees, thousands of satsified customers- our reputation speaks for itself.Recent Review:left a mess. did not do as they told me they would. made the floor crack. they should have told me that that could happen. not happy with their work. I made the mistake of paying cash. I did not get a receipt. please get a receipt or you can pay twiceBarb M.
- Business Description:We are a local company and have been painting in Omaha for 20 years. We warranty all work and are proud members of the B.B.B. Reasonable pricing, professional, and take pride in our family businessRecent Review:Very well. They are very, very good painters. They caulked, sealed, and pushed in nails and did a great job and I was very happy with the serivce. The paint is holding up very well.Ellen S.
- Business Description:Home Tuitions in Hyderabad: http://www.myhometutions.com has become the one stop shop for Home Tuitions in Hyderabad where it serves from KG to PG and also hobbies, Sports and Physical Trainers and so on...
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Water-powered sump pumps can help your basement last for decades. But is it the best fit for you? This guide will provide you with the pros and cons of these backup sump pumps.
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Elk Horn
- Missouri Valley
waterproofing contractors in Harlan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Leading Edge Enterprises 12530 Westridge Rd
- Leading Edge Enterprises
- Quality Foundation Repair1211 Applewood Dr #4
- Quality Foundation Repair
- Vincent Painting8901 J St
- Vincent Painting