Buying carpet involves a lot of decision-making, including whether you want to purchase a stain protector. Is it worth it? This post will help you decide.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Harlan, IA
There are 5 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Harlan
- Empire Services LLC Carpet CleaningAmazing services! Professional and immediately responsive. Family owned, local business! Love this company!
- Empire Services LLC Carpet CleaningMike and his team are very knowledgeable! I have worked with Empire Services for several years and sing their praises! They routinely save me money by deep cleaning stains that would have otherwise made a replacement needed but are respectful and curious enough to be upfront when the cleaning will not be sufficient. I trust Empire Services in my occupied units and know the job will be done right the first time!
- Empire Services LLC Carpet CleaningThey are very professional and do a wonderful job. They were attentive to what I needed done and with areas of my carpet that needed more attention.
- APEX SERVICESIt went good they got the stained out of my carpet. I recommend them to a lot of people and to my friends too.
- Carpet One Floor & HomeKrystal helped me from start to finish with the design. She made the overwhelming process seem easy! The installers came when scheduled which is a HUGE plus! The crew was fun to work with and very professional. We did not hire a contractor, we tore out the walls, did trim and whatever the Carpet One crews were not hired for. Jerry, Adam and Brian were always willing to help us with tips and hints. These guys were simply the best. My husband hurt his back during the remodel so Adam put up the trim behind the bed so we could use the master that night since my husband was unable to do it. That is just one example of how helpful these guys are. Jerry made the built in furniture for the office and the mud room, along with floating shelves. Everything turned out beautiful and exactly liked I pictured. He does amazing work and planned every little detail. We will definitely hire them when we need work done in the future
- Sharp Carpet & Air Duct CleaningThey were professional and careful. Everything was done that I requested. They were friendly and quality work was done.
- Omaha Cleaning ConnectionAwesome service, very prompt and friendly. I would say one of the most customer oriented businesses I've dealt with in a long time. Totally impressed by the way they set up before doing a thorough job cleaning the and cleaning up after. The difference was huge when we used the AC this week both in air quality and efficiency
- Sharp Carpet & Air Duct CleaningThey were available on a timely basis, showed up on the agreed-upon day/time and did a good job. (It was really old carpet, so they couldn't work miracles, but they did the best job they could with what they had to work with!) Very friendly, professional and safety conscious (work done during the pandemic, so wore masks and gloves). I would use them again
- A-Plus Carpet CleaningI FELT IT WAS A FAIR AND HONEST PRICE FOR EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED DONE. JUST JIM'S DEMEANOR LET YOU KNOW HE WAS NOT GOING TO TRY TO SELL ME SOMETHING I DIDN'T NEED, AND HE DID A GREAT JOB.
- Sharp Carpet & Air Duct CleaningVery professional, no hard selling, just simple quote provided and left for myself and husband to make decision. They were very meticulous in doing little things like placing tabs under feet of furniture after cleaning and wrapping curtains so not touching floor. Removed some tough stains.
Carpet Cleaners in Harlan
- Business Description:Oriental Rug or Drapery, Clean and 100% Urine Odor Removal Naturally, by PetPeePee Company. PetPeePee service is a strictly for, Oriental rugs, (all types of Oriental Rugs, Needlepoint, Antique rugs, and custom made Draperies. PetPeePee Guarantee: Permanent Dog or Cat urine odor removal. The principal reasons the members use of the service is the need to get rid of the urine odor naturally, without using all the toxic chemicals of the ordinary carpet cleaning industry! The odor free cleaning ..Recent Review:I discovered petpee.com when I was searching online for ways to remove the urine odor from our 10’ x 14’ Karastan wool oriental rug. I had planned to clean the rug myself, but I was intrigued by the videos I saw on YouTube of petpee.com’s owner, Meir Martin, demonstrating how he cleans rugs like mine. I searched for petpee.com reviews and was blown away by the number of glowing reviews that had been written by satisfied customers. I knew then and there that I wanted to turn my rug over rug to Mr. Martin to finally get rid of the urine odor that had been building up for over 10 years. I called him and got a quote of $1079, which included shipping both ways, cleaning the rug, and a guarantee that I would not be able to detect any urine odor when my rug was returned to me. After getting over the sticker shock, my husband gave me the green light to send the rug to petpeepee.com. I think he was more interested in getting rid of my constant complaints about the urine odor than the actual odor itself! Mr. Martin walked us through how to pack up our rug for shipping via UPS, having us send him pictures to make sure we had prepared it properly. Even though we followed his instructions, I received an email from UPS 5 days later that my rug had been lost. I was regretting my decision to send my rug off for cleaning, UNTIL Mr. Martin worked his magic! I’m only the second customer in all the years petpeepee.com has been in business to have her oriental rug go missing, but that was to my benefit, because Mr. Meir knew exactly who to call (in Utah, of all places!) to track down my rug. Mr. Martin called his contact at UPS every day to check on whether my rug had been found and kept me posted each day for a week. On the seventh day after UPS reported my rug had been lost, Mr. Martin called me with the happy news that my rug had been found!!! Apparently some of the tape I had used to secure the label to the package was not completely flat and caused the label and bag to tear. Mr. Martin received my rug via Next Day Air from UPS on August 23 and began the cleaning process the next day. I loved receiving videos and pictures of the rug being cleaned and getting updates from Mr. Martin throughout the process. (You can see my rug being cleaned on YouTube by searching “Removing urine odor from a supersize Karastan rug.”). We received the rug back on September 2, and it smelled as fresh as it did the day we bought it! It looked so clean and new – worth every penny we paid to have petpeepee.com clean it. I really need more than five stars for my recommendation of petpeepee.com and Meir Martin. He is a true professional and the best communicator of any service provider I’ve ever encountered. I will be sending him more rugs soon! When I do, I will be VERY careful about packaging them, including using a HEAVY DUTY bag and taping multiple labels on the inside and outside of the package and making sure EVERYTHING on the outside is smooth and flat. If you want your rug to be free of urine odor, send it to petpeepee.com with every confidence that it will come back as good and fresh as newDiane B.
- Business Description:No matter the weather, we want clean air circulating through our homes to keep our families warm or cold. Over time, despite our routine efforts to keep our homes clean, the hustle and bustle of our hectic schedules simply don’t allow for us to keep key dust and grime collectors like your carpet or air ducts clean. We’re here to relieve you of the cleaning projects you just can’t seem to get to. Omaha Cleaning Connection is your premier carpet and air duct cleaning company in Omaha, NE, boast..Recent Review:They were very professional and had powerful vacuum equipment. I am happy with the results.Kathy N.
- Business Description:Pro Care Cleaning is a veteran owned Company that has been running since 2001. We incorporate attention to detail in all facets of our cleaning. We strive to be extremely punctual for our important clients. We take pride in delivering quality work. Our commitment to our clients is to be on time, professional, and respectful... Always! We specialize in providing cleaning solutions for all types of rugs. If you have a rug you love, whether it be a hand made silk rug or a Wal-Mart special rug, w..Recent Review:Outstanding service all the way around. When Jonathan was finished with the carpet cleaning, the heavily soiled foot traffic areas were just as clean as the rest of the carpet. This company is very easy to work with and performs quality work. I highly recommend Pro Care CleaningK J.
- Business Description:Apex Services is Owned & operated by Bruce & Marnie Starkey. We opened in 2003 offering omaha & surrounding communities the finest cleaning & restoration services available. IICRC/ Clean trust certified master textile cleaner, master water restorer, and master fire & smoke restorer on every job. We offer FREE on stie quotes for cleaning services. Payment methods accepted- cash, check, any major credit card, billing, direct insurance claims, & special terms available. Various discounts av..Recent Review:It went good they got the stained out of my carpet. I recommend them to a lot of people and to my friends too.Deb S.
- Business Description:As one of the Omaha's best carpet cleaning companies, Kenney Property Services does more than just clean. ~ Carpet Cleaning ~ Home and Apartment Cleaning ~ Carpet Repairs and Installation ~ Emergency Water Extraction ~ Maid Services ~ Maintenance Assistance Customer Commitment With a 100% Satisfaction money back guarantee. Kenney Property Services goes above and beyond to make their clients happy. With kind hard working employees with strong core values. Kenney Property Services will be the f..Recent Review:done with speed, quality and reliability.GARY H.
- Business Description:HOME INSPECTIONS, TERMITE INSPECTIONS, PEST CONTROL, CARPET CLEANING AND LOCKSMITHING.Recent Review:The biggest mistake I made when buying a home was to hire AmeriSpec for a home inspection. At first, I thought they were great, but the warning signs began before I closed on the house. The garbage disposal that supposedly didn’t work (which I stipulated the seller fix) was actually a faulty outlet. Then the day I moved in, I had the master bedroom light on for 10 minutes & it started to flash like a strobe light. I had an electrician come in. It was a $220 fix that I was told should have been caught in a basic home inspection. Now, less than a month in the house, I turned a hose on. Water began to pour out rapidly from inside & under the siding of the house. I called the inspector, he said he checked it & it was fine. That made no sense, so I called the company. The owner responded in an email denying responsibility & saying protocol was followed & included a photo of a running spigot —but it was of my backyard hose, not the one that doesn’t work. And when I looked back into the paperwork, it said the front hose bib was “inoperable” but I was never told that when the technician walked through the house with me, explaining any defects. It is an estimated $300-$400 to fix. This is not to mention a broken evaporator fan motor in the refrigerator, a leaking toilet, and totally clogged gutters & drain spouts that I also knew nothing about. I don’t think I’ve ever written a negative review for any company, but if you need a home inspection, please stay clear of AmeriSpecMary S.
- Business Description:Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and water damage restoration servicesRecent Review:The accident happened on a weekend and their website promotes 24/7 hour service, so I called the number Sunday afternoon. Took me to a national customer service desk. They took all my information and said that someone locally would be calling me soon. Shot me an email that said "help is on the way." No response on Sunday. Got another email Monday morning..help is on the way. Called the local number Monday morning but it went directly to national. Finally got a call late Monday afternoon, by that time I had long connected with someone else who did a great job. Seems to be poor communication between national and local office or poor responsiveness from local officeMerlyn K.
- Business Description:Coit Cleaning and Restoration believes in rendering you the best service experience possible. We employ 7 service technicians trained with the most up-to-date technologies. We also equip them with the best products and machinery to ensure superior work to keep the quality high. If you are looking for a premier cleaning company please give us a call. Award winningRecent Review:BAD BUSINESS - showed up with unhappy tech, old equipment and significantly damaged base board in entry, damaged carpet, splattered chemicals from tile being cleaned 2-3 feet away into adjacent rooms, and killed grass in front lawn from leaking equipment - NEVER took responsibility, NEVER honored 100% satisfaction guarantee - BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dale S.
- Business Description:Floor Covering RetailerRecent Review:*See other review. One thing I left out that is important for consumers to know, Kelly's - Omaha ARE NOT LICENSED AND BONDED as this sight indicates. I wanted to file a claim with bonding company only to find out, after much research; they "Kelly's Carpet Omaha" is not bonded and their carpet installers are sub-contractors, which we were never told. If you want to take Company to small claims court, you have to go through an Attorney, who is point of contact for filing claim with the County Court. We Filed complaint with BBB recently. President of business response is the "Independent Certified Flooring Inspector" we hired was paid to find fault with install. This, to me, says he is insinuating possible wrong doing was committed by Inspector and myself?? (We actually found out in December by an local Carpet Professional who we had come to look at job, that the install did not meet Industry standards. It was confirmed by several resources backed by evidence. We were continually told there was nothing done wrong by Kelly's. This was 2 months prior to hire of Inspector, who can only do an "Independent Inspection". We also received Manufacturer technical installation guidelines that MUST BE followed to retain warranty). The Inspector found more issues than we knew about. Inspector was hired to have proof to give to Business and back up claims we were telling them over 2 months. We were not believed. Still not settled issue. We made three different offers to settle and lastly just asked for money back to hire someone to replace, meeting all standards and Business refuses to reimburse us. Note: The Independent Certified Flooring Inspectors are considered experts in the field by the IIRC, who Certifies them. They are Professionals whos testimony/reports are used as experts in Courts. DO YOUR RESEARCH "BEFORE" HIRING ANYONE! We looked on this site and saw they were Licensed and Bonded, but the Company is notJulie W.
- Business Description:Proudly providing carpet cleaning, steam cleaning, hot water extraction, upholstery cleaning, water damage, water restoration, oriental rug cleaning. serving Lincon, NE and surrounding. Emergency service is a emergency water service. Additional DBA - Pinnacle Carpet Care IncRecent Review:Carpet looks like new! I could not believe the difference. Cannot say enough about Mark and his professionalism. I would have given them an "A" in all categories except they were running behind and were late showing up, but its probably because they do such a thorough job. Very satisfied and will definitely use Pinnacle Carpet Cleaning again! <br /Joyce H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Hand-woven Persian rugs are luxurious, beautiful pieces of art as well as durable floor coverings. If you want those rich colors and designs to continue to shine, learn how to maintain your Persian rug the right way with these tips.
There are many reasons your carpet might have an unpleasant odor, ranging from the obvious to the unseen. Learn the common signs of carpet problems so you can track down the source of the smell and decide whether you need help from a pro.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Elk Horn
- Missouri Valley
carpet cleaners in Harlan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3B's Carpet & Tile Cleaning2721 Niagara Trl
- 3B's Carpet & Tile Cleaning
- All Care Inc1080 Saltillo Rd
- All Pro Carpet Cleaning Inc3708 Arbor St
- AMERISPEC HOME INSPECTION14920 A Cir
- Angel Hollow Carpet Cleaning2725 194th Street
- APEX SERVICESP.O. BOX 12023
- AROUND THE CLOCK CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING12510 S 124TH AVE
- All Care Inc
- Big G Cleaning and Maintenance Company4308 L st
- Big Red's Guaranteed Clean2330 Keystone Dr Ste 101
- BLUFFS SEWING & VACUUM CTR102 W BROADWAY
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Brett Davis CleaningPO Box 6560
- Bright & Sunny3304 Hope Ave
- Bright & Sunny Premium Cleaning Services175 W Highway
- Browns Commercial Cleaning7706 Ernst Circle
- Big G Cleaning and Maintenance Company
- CFS Insurance & Notary Services, Inc.3872 State Highway 64 W
- CHRIS' CARPET CARE300 PIERCE ST
- CLASSIC CARPET CLEANERS420 N 117TH CT #11
- COIT Cleaning and Restoration of Omaha7614 Park Dr
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Complete Carpet & Flooring911 State Ave.
Kansas City, Kansas
- CFS Insurance & Notary Services, Inc.
- Gary's Carpet Service, Inc.15 3rd St. SE
Le Mars, Iowa
- Gary's Carpet Service, Inc.
- H&F Complete Clean Company221 N 184th Plaza, Apt 301
- HALL'S CARPET & UPHOLSTERY INC4918 S 47TH ST
- Happy Carpet Cleaning2020 Read St # 74
- HARSTAD CARPET CLEANING3433 Virginia St
Sioux City, Iowa
- Heartland Carpet Cleaning2010 19th St
- Heaven's Best Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning514 Bryan Rd
- Hewitt Hauling LLC911 N. Jefferson Ave
Mason City, Iowa
- Hirt Carpet Cleaning52491 Brookside Ave
- HOMEMATES1309 5TH ST
Grundy Center, Iowa
- H&F Complete Clean Company
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- Omaha Auto Spa3711 N 90th
- Omaha Cleaning Connection15326 Fowler Ave
- Omaha's Rug Spa10345 Chandler Cir
La Vista, Nebraska
- Oriental Rug Pet Pee Pee Odor Removal4106 NW 78 Terr
Coral Springs, Florida
- Oxy Green Carpet Cleaning of Nebraska, Inc.16460 Yates St
- OdorXit Products
- Servicemaster10930 J St
- SERVPRO1881 HIGHWAY 4
- Simply Clean and Restoration, LLC1770 Lainson Ave
Fort Dodge, Iowa
- Stanley Steemer of Omaha8950 J St
- STEAMCO2601 HANSCOM BLVD
- Stratus Building Solutions of Nebraska Janitorial6910 Pacific St. Suite 208
- Veteran Landscaping and Home Services1310 S. 166th St
- Veteran Landscaping and Home Services
- WELLS WAY CARPET CLEANING801 MAIN ST 2F
- WELLS WAY CARPET CLEANING