Installing the right floors in your home is a must for allergy sufferers. This guide will help you determine some of the best—and worst—flooring types that can keep allergy symptoms at bay so you can breathe more easily.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Harlan, IA
There are 8 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Harlan
- Ransom FlooringCame in brought all the gear needed for the job, gave them the flooring and they installed it with no problems and was a seemless install and gave me tips on how to finish the room
- Ransom FlooringInstalled bedrooms flooring and it looks great no splitting no scuffs made the transition of the hallways perfect! Cleaned flooring before and after great guy works hard and will be hiring again for future installs
- Ransom FlooringDylan did a great job putting a new floor in for us. He was neat, respectful and timely. He made sure we were satisfied when he was done. Will hire again.
- Outscoring FlooringIt went absolutely perfectly. They were able to complete finish my first floor in less than 3 days and they showed that they cared about the quality of their work
- Outscoring FlooringOmfg!!😀 it was the bestest job ever in the world, my overall approval is super good. I will use him for all my towns love gilligan
- Outscoring FlooringThe process could not have been easier! I let AJ know what we were looking to achieve, and after receiving a great quote/plan, he ran with it! Quickly scheduled and job was done efficiently and it turned out better than we could have hoped! Not only did AJ do an amazing job, but he made the process a breeze. It felt like in thr blink of an eye we went from having a problem to having our basement looking beautiful. HUGE thank you to AJ. Trust him with your flooring needs... you will not be disappointed! read less
- Fox FlooringBrent quoted new luxury vinyl tile and luxury vinyl planking in our kitchen, 2 bathrooms, and entry way. He returned phone calls promptly and help us select the patterns. He was on site along with a team member. We love the floors and will be using again for our basement flooring.
- Carpet One Floor & HomeKrystal helped me from start to finish with the design. She made the overwhelming process seem easy! The installers came when scheduled which is a HUGE plus! The crew was fun to work with and very professional. We did not hire a contractor, we tore out the walls, did trim and whatever the Carpet One crews were not hired for. Jerry, Adam and Brian were always willing to help us with tips and hints. These guys were simply the best. My husband hurt his back during the remodel so Adam put up the trim behind the bed so we could use the master that night since my husband was unable to do it. That is just one example of how helpful these guys are. Jerry made the built in furniture for the office and the mud room, along with floating shelves. Everything turned out beautiful and exactly liked I pictured. He does amazing work and planned every little detail. We will definitely hire them when we need work done in the future read less
- MCC FlooringTornell did work for my husband and I. He laid flooring in our bathrooms and even helped us decide what flooring we should do. We loved the work he did that we also had him do flooring in our bedrooms and living room later on. He was very personable which is why we first decided to use him. He was time efficient, friendly and professional when in our home. When he had a question, he was quick to address it. One major thing that I really appreciated was that when he was done with the job, he was sure to clean up the work area read less
- HSP Construction IncFacing a near-complete rebuild of our basement room (my man-cave) after some structural and waterproofing work, I wanted to find a company that served as a one-stop shop with experience in big jobs but would treat my small relatively small job as it were just as important. I needed some flooring, framing and drywall and painting. Oh, and maybe some more electrical outlets, because I'm tired of running cords all over the place for the computer, the TV, etc.? And how about running some ethernet cable, too? How about a door to separate the room from the rest of the basement so when the furnace clicks on I don't have to turn up to the TV to hear it? And maybe make it look stylish and up-to-date if we wanted to sell our home someday? All for a reasonable price? And can it be done quickly, I mean, like, fast, because all the stuff in the man-cave is making the rest of the house look cluttered, and it's driving me nuts, and we can't have that! (Oh, while you're at it, can you install a new shower backsplash in the upstairs bathroom? And tear out the old stuff? Oh, there's a sliding glass door and mirror, can you take that out?) And I didn't want the hassle of calling all around town to find people who could do what I wanted done without all the delays. I wanted the convenience of getting all the work from one place. Shrug. Not a lot to ask, right? That's right. That's pretty much the impression I got from Chuck when he came to visit. That's right, the owner of the company came to visit us in person -- TWICE. Once before the structural and waterproof company was done, and then afterward so he could get a better idea of what his crews would be facing. Now, not being an old hand when it came to home remodeling, I pretty much trusted his vision with the final product. He helped me bring out the WOW in what could be this room with some added features I didn't even think about. So Chuck just wanted to upsell me, right? I didn't feel that way. Not when he kept trying to find ways to save money AND make things look amazing. Look, you're going to find a bunch of contractors out there who can claim they can deliver your project 1) on time 2) on budget and 3) by making something unique to what you want. Pick any two, right? Not with HSP. They'll nail all three. Let's add 4) and have patience for a nervous customer who calls the poor office manager asking when the next crew is coming out before the current crew is even finished with their work. That's these folks. They listen, they work with your schedule, and they were definitely patient with me. I'm not saying your man-cave remodel from the cement block walls and slab floor to completion will take just a few weeks as mine did. But I challenge you to find another company that can get tear-down, framing, drywall, flooring (did I mention the vinyl flooring not only looks like stately wood planks and doesn't FEEL like, well, vinyl?) and electric work done as quickly. Oh, yeah, what about that door to block out the furnace roar I mentioned earlier? How about a new painted and stained barn door! That's because having an owner of the company who is just as much an artist as he is a contractor and having everything under one roof helped a LOT. What was I left with when the job was done? A blend between a tech start-up office and a sports bar. Not everything went perfectly well. The drywall crew accidentally busted open a water pipe and ruined a bunch of the ceiling drywall they'd just put in. But character isn't shown when everything goes right; it's when a disaster hits. Were there any delays in the job because of this? No. Any excuses from the crew? Absolutely not. The guys put in some extra hours to make up for the accident and kept the schedule on track. Isn't that what you'd want from a home contractor? If you've gotten this far in this review, you're probably wondering "did HSP pay this guy to make this review"? Nah, they didn't. So let me tell you why I'm writing all this: because I hope your experience in your remodeling is just as great as ours was read less
Flooring Contractors in Harlan
- Business Description:Family owned and operated business since 2001. We take pride in our work and making sure our customers have a great experience transforming their home. Our tagline “Dream concepts become Quality creations” completely represents what’s important to us. Dreaming and quality of living. We absolutely love dreaming and exploring ideas of how to make life more comfortable and creative. Our mission is to help make your dreams a reality with precision and quality everytime. I believe our dw.. read lessRecent Review:The work done was WONDERFUL and timely and professionally completed! We are in LOVE with the project, and their service was so appreciated! :)Katherine T.
- Business Description:I take great pride on installing of hardwood flooring. I do all the work myself and have been installing hardwood floors since 1992. I am well known in the hardwood flooring business and love what I do.Recent Review:Trevor was amazing to work with. He is very knowledgeable, hard working, honest and extremely easy to work with. He refinished our old wood floors that needed a lot of TLC. He worked tirelessly to bring them back to their natural beauty. He went the extra mile to ensure that they would last a lifetime. Trevor did an amazing job and I would highly recommend him. Thanks again for a great experience! read lessLynda K.
- Business Description:JW Builders does all kinds residential remodeling specializing in kitchen, bathrooms, and basement remodeling. We also offer siding repairs, new window installation & exterior door installs. Established in 2006 with over 22 years of remodeling experience. Over 500 satisfied customers! BBB accredited business and we are now accepting all major credit cards. 10 year warranty on craftsmanship. Please call us today for a free estimate and get your remodeling project started. read lessRecent Review:They were very good and I will recommend them to others.Elzbieta C.
- Business Description:At Granite Garage Floors, we serve customers throughout the Greater Omaha and Lincoln, Nebraska metropolitan areas, as well as Western Iowa. Our priority is to provide high-quality epoxy coating systems that will upgrade your garage floor to Look and Last Like Granite. We use professional-quality products and put tremendous focus on preparation, which is critical to a long-lasting, durable floor that is impervious to chemicals, easy to clean, and will not succumb to hot tire pickup. We have a.. read lessRecent Review:This is the second time I've used Granite Garage Floors and could not be more thrilled with the results. The owner is friendly, well-informed and will answer all your questions. David and his crew are exceedingly professional, efficient, and always punctual. It just takes about a day and a half-less actually and of course there is the added lifetime guarantee. He also did my wooden stairs from the garage to house, so it looks great and has immediately added value to my home . I'm not going to put the price because it varies depending on the amount of work necessary in the preparation and whether or not you want steps done. But you will love it read lessLinda B.
- Business Description:Sales and installation of floor coverings. In business for 35 years. Member of the BBB with an A+ rating. Free estimates.Recent Review:Steve is responsive and does great work! Would definitely hire again.Amy K.
- Business Description:Fox Flooring has been in business for over 10 years and we are locally owned and operated.Recent Review:Brent quoted new luxury vinyl tile and luxury vinyl planking in our kitchen, 2 bathrooms, and entry way. He returned phone calls promptly and help us select the patterns. He was on site along with a team member. We love the floors and will be using again for our basement flooring read lessMichael H.
- Business Description:We are a full service locally owned siding and remodeling company located in Omaha for over 35 years. If you need new steel, vinyl, wood or cement board siding installation or your looking for a window replacement contractor or a deck builder or you need roofing repair or replacement due to hail damage Associated Siding & Remodeling is your best choice for all your home improvement needs read lessRecent Review:Another great experience with Associated Siding and Remodeling. We had a hail storm that did damage to our roof and also the downspouts that we just had ASR put on when they did our siding. Our siding was not damaged at all since we had Pat’s crew put on steel siding which is very tough. We might not even have turned in the hail damage but Pat said it would be a good idea to have them look at the roof because of the damage to our deck, downspouts, windows etc. Pat came over when the insurance adjuster was here and the three of us looked at the damage. The adjuster cut us a check that same day and said the roof damage was pretty bad. Carlos and his guys did a wonderful job on the roof. Fast and courteous and also very good with cleanup. It looks great and since they put on impact resistant shingles, out insurance premium is now reduced by 25 percent. We couldn’t be happier read lessThomas P.
- Business Description:We are the leaders in Grout and Tile restoration and repair. Utilizing the latest technology and products we seek to maintain the highest standards of service and professionalism in our industry. The Grout Medic specializes in performing services on your existing grout and tile surfaces. Each Grout Medic technician is trained to evaluate your needs, and prescribe and perform the procedures for you in a professional and courteous manner while exceeding your expectations. At The Grout Medic, we.. read lessRecent Review:Very nice work. Rather expensive at nearly $100 an hour.Tammy M.
- Business Description:We are a small company with low overhead, so our prices are not as much as the big companies. We do flood damage restoration, carpet stretching, and carpet install and repairs. We also do demolition, removal, structural drying, mold remediation and pet odor removal. I inspect everything before ever asking for payment. We accept check or cash or credit card for payment. We offer a 15% discount for all military and seniors read lessRecent Review:These guys are great. Very easy to talk to and deal with, fast and punctual, fair prices too.Kyle B.
- Business Description:Epoxy floors, polyaspartics, matallic epoxys, we service both commercial, residential .Recent Review:The initial work was excellent. It developed cracks and holes in it the first year. We have a room under the garage, so water from rain and snow melt seeps down into the room. They came back and did repairs to it. It developed more cracks and holes the next couple of years. After many calls and writing the BBB, they eventually came back and repaired again. After more cracks, and leaving at least 6 phone messages which they never returned, I wrote the BBB, and they would not respond to them either. So in the end, it has not been good to deal with this company read lessTerri B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Marmoleum is an eco-friendly, budget-conscious brand of linoleum with many colors available. But should you go for the brand name? Find out the differences between linoleum and Marmoleum, and calculate the cost of Marmoleum for your next project.
Your laminate flooring is durable, but it’s still vulnerable to damage from water, scratches, and the wrong products. A vacuum cleaner and microfiber mop should be in your cleaning arsenal. Find out the best way to clean your laminate floors here.
Find flooring installation in
- Missouri Valley
flooring installation in Harlan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A coating and Sandblasting2525 264th st
- AK Floor Coverings119 South 3rd Street
- All American Pro Roofing & Services7147 N 112th Pl
- amc tile2226 so.142nd plaza
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- Archie's Maintenance and Repair3110 state street 17
- Associated Siding & Remodeling6384 Ponderosa Dr
- Atlas Hardwood Floors9420 3rd Street
- A & A coating and Sandblasting
- BALDWIN'S FLOORING AMERICA9625 IDA ST
- Basement Innovations8710 F St Suite 130
- Bath Planet of Nebraska13625 C St
- Baylor Home Improvement3335 Augusta Ave
- Bearded Builders2614 S 156th Circle
- Beberniss Construction7907 Lake St
- Bekish Bill Floors4208 s 16th St
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- BTS Custom Floors15617 Berry St
- BALDWIN'S FLOORING AMERICA
- C & K Construction602 N. 4th Ave
- Cabinets By Stac508 W Sheridan Ave
- Cabinets Floors & More304 N Roosevelt Ave
- Carpet World Flooring America3026 5th Avenue South
Fort Dodge, Iowa
- CFS Insurance & Notary Services, Inc.3872 State Highway 64 W
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Complete Carpet & Flooring911 State Ave.
Kansas City, Kansas
- Consolidated Kitchens & Fireplaces10325 J St
- Contractors Plus2418 J St
- countryside custom wood flooring310 Gladys ave
- Creative Home Renovations2909 20th Street
Sioux City, Iowa
- Curry's Carpets1405 Utah St
- C & K Construction
- D J S Tiling7310 Miami
- Dave and Son Construction1770 285th Street
Marble Rock, Iowa
- Dave Navarro ConstructionP.O. Box 1268
- David Wood Floors Inc5875 S 77th St
- DONNER'S FLOORING5819 Grant St.
- Dudley Brothers Company3576 Dolphin Dr SE Ste B
Iowa City, Iowa
- D J S Tiling
- First Investment Renovations & FlooringPO box 11563
- Floorcrafters Carpet One Floor & Home520 2nd St
Fort Madison, Iowa
- Flooring America5330 Jersey Ridge Rd
- Flooring America3501 4th Street SW
Mason City, Iowa
- Fox FlooringPO Box 641693
- Frisbie Construction, LLCPO Box 242
- First Investment Renovations & Flooring
- Garage Force of Northwest Iowa701 s carroll street
Rock Rapids, Iowa
- GOLDEN'S FLOOR COVERING INC126 E BROADWAY STE 4
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Granite Garage Floors - Nebraska2840 S 70th St
- Graser Floor Covering2436 S 25th Street
- Gray's Floors5538 Miller Creek Rd
La Porte City, Iowa
- GREEN BUILDING SUPPLY118 W Burlington Ave
- Gregg's Tile & Stone7625 Keystone Dr
- Garage Force of Northwest Iowa
- Lancelots Hardwood Floors2154 S 35th Street
- Larson Flooring & Countertops3302 N 265th Ct
- Lasting Improvements921 N Chestnut St
- Laura's Designs405 East Mission Street
Strawberry Point, Iowa
- Lifetime Hardwood Floors7401 Elm St
La Vista, Nebraska
- LMK Concepts2609 s 102 st
- Loki Renovation2868 Bauman Ave
- Lancelots Hardwood Floors
- Marble Medic Inc710 Cedar St
Story City, Iowa
- Mark David Floors7052 Maple St
- MCDONALD HOME IMPROVEMENT1224 N 122nd St
- MCKEAN'S FLOOR TO CEILING10811 HARRISON ST
La Vista, Nebraska
- Midland Flooring, LLC3343 6th Ave.
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Moldenhauer Floor and Sanding8757 Fowler Ave
- Mr Granite LLC14545 Industrial Rd
- myer construction1306 n. 160th st.
- Marble Medic Inc
- Olson Floor Covering106 E Jefferson St
- Olson Floor Covering
- R D K Tile Inc.16527 Briar St.
- Rains Hardwood Floors2102 S 35th Ave
- Randys Carpets & Interiors5454 Center Point Rd NE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Re-Bath of the Heartland4123 S 84th St
- Remedy Marketing Solutions4964 dodge
- Rick Cockrum Flooring200 North Walnut
- Rockbrook Floors2730 S 123rd Ct
- R D K Tile Inc.