If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Harlan, IA
There are 9 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Harlan
- TNT ConcreteTNT Concrete was amazing to work with. Their price was unbeatable, they arrived ahead of schedule and they completed the job quickly. We couldn't be happier with the end results. I would definitely work with this company again in the future. They exceeded my expectations!
- TNT ConcreteThe team was prompt, worked efficiently, were friendly and did a great clean up afterwards. My driveway looks fantastic as do all of the others they’ve completed in my neighborhood. I also feel the price value was definitely well worth it. Outstanding job!!!
- TNT ConcreteThe TNT Concrete team did an excellent job with the concrete work and clean up. Very prompt and professional. Rock is an honest contractor and person. When the job was finished, Rick told me I owed him $7,500 as he didn’t use as much concrete as he estimated (the estimate for all of the work was $7,900). I highly recommend TNT Concrete for you concrete work read less
- TNT ConcreteLoved this team! They were professional, friendly, and easy to work with. I couldn't believe how quickly they were able to get everything done. They were very competitively priced and did phenomenal work. 10/10 would recommend for any concrete project. I wish I could give more than 5 stars.
- TNT ConcreteExcellent work. Everyone was professional. The work was done according to the bid, and it turned out as promised. No disappointments, and I would use the company again.
- TNT ConcreteThis company was professional, clean, and family-owned and operated, along with a fair price they went the extra mile to make us aware of the process and the timeline of the same. They were very detailed and super efficient! The driveway and retaining wall look amazing and it feels great to work with people that truly care about their customers. They will be a company that I would highly recommend to anyone looking for great workmanship! Thanks Rich and Luke : read less
- TNT ConcreteThey were very helpful in determining ways to divert water away from my home and garage. I received an estimate and my invoice matched my estimate! Not only are they dependable but they were very cooperative about the removal of concrete, installation of braces and pouring. I would definitely use TNT again read less
- Competitive Concrete & Retaining Walls Inc.Great! They did exactly what they said they would do when they said they would do it. They know what they are doing. Great professional work and great prices!
- John Holland ContractingWe hired John because he could do all the work from start to finish without us worrying about hiring multiple contractors. Great job reasonably priced.
- RETIKIS RETAINING WALLS LLCNew concrete was finished with excellent skill. I had a great experience with Retikis Retaining Walls! Customer service was outstanding!
Concrete Repair Contractors in Harlan
- Business Description:Thrasher services Nebraska, Western Iowa, Central and Western Kansas* and Northeast Missouri, providing foundation repair for settling and wall stabilization, basement waterproofing, concrete lifting and leveling, radon testing & mitigation, crawl space encapsulation, egress window installation and electrical services. At Thrasher, we work every day to challenge the status quo and provide an unparalleled experience for each of our customers. With over 45 years of experience, you can rest easy.. read lessRecent Review:We did a lot of research prior to hiring Thrasher and we were not disappointed. Frankly I had been in denial (and fear) about the work I knew we needed done on our Midtown Omaha home because I was so concerned about the cost and impact on our brick Tudor. We had a crack in the brick near our garage and our basement had been leaking for a number of years with hard rains. From the start of the process, Thrasher was outstanding in terms of communication and education about what they do. Before we met with our Systems Design Specialist, Anthony, we had received e-mails and calls to confirm the date, along with a packet of educational materials about home foundations and waterproofing. When Anthony came to our home, he was very professional and performed a full inspection about our concerns. He prepared an estimate and we selected what was best for us following a thorough review of options he presented. The foundation work was completed first in ONE day. The basement waterproofing was completed the next week over a two-day time frame. The workers were very professional and arrived at the time they arranged with us. In regard to the basement waterproofing, we discovered one small issue. They came out immediately to correct this and all has been worked wonderfully since. We are very pleased with their work and commitment to customer service. Highly recommend Thrasher to anyone considering foundation or waterproofing work read lessBruce H.
- Business Description:We are a family owned company, established in 1998. Quality comes first. Owner of the company is on every job. We only use quality concrete products and our concrete mix designs are one of the strongest in the industry. No job too big or too small. DBA Rick's Concrete read lessRecent Review:TNT Concrete was amazing to work with. Their price was unbeatable, they arrived ahead of schedule and they completed the job quickly. We couldn't be happier with the end results. I would definitely work with this company again in the future. They exceeded my expectations read lessSara P.
- Business Description:Our past projects include both new construction and repairs/restorations. We specialize in Waterproofing Basements, Painting, Concrete,Egress Windows, , Stabilize foundations, Siding etc. We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, on-site organization, and solid, quality handiwork every time. We have worked with homeowners and designers to produce work we think you'll love. Call us today for a Free Estimate read lessRecent Review:The team was prompt and showed up when they said they would. Everyone was very friendly and professional. They cleaned up after themselves and when the job was complete. All of my questions got answered and they were very helpful to understand the process. I am very glad and relieved to have this work finally done, the pricing was reasonable. Thanks to all the team for their hard work and pleasant and professional demeanor. read lessCerah H.
- Business Description:ConcreteMedic is your trusted partner for Concrete Leveling & Repair. Settled or uneven concrete slabs present safety issues, can damage vehicle tires and wheels and, in general, look ugly, possibly reducing the value of your home! We utilize our polyurethane foam concrete mudjacking, lifting, raising and leveling process, to help homeowners and businesses avoid expensive concrete replacement. Our service allows you to resume normal use of your concrete surface in minutes, not days or hours. .. read lessRecent Review:Cory Miller was great to work with! He came out right away and gave me a quote, and scheduled my job for the following month. His crew was friendly and they did a great job.Randy C.
- Business Description:Behncke construction has been serving the Quad Cities for over 60 years.Recent Review:This company is the best! I was impressed from the beginning with how clear they were in the quote on what exactly was to be done, so there were no surprises. Everyone on the crew was courteous and professional. The work was completed ahead of schedule read lessAmanda C.
- Business Description:masonryRecent Review:Jay is professional, and communicates well. If he says he's going to show up; he does, or he lets you know.Stan M.
- Business Description:We specialize in residential home remodeIs, including bathrooms, kitchens, basements and other custom remodels. We are BBB accredited and currently only accept check or cash. We always offer free estimates and will come and sit down with you to discuss the estimate before starting a job. Our company is focused on customer satisfaction, we won't be happy until you are happy. We strongly believe in honesty, integrity, quality and punctuality, which means you, the customer won't have to worry, y.. read lessRecent Review:G & K Construction was a great company to work with. Greg, Brian, and Dave were very professional, always on time, and kept us abreast as they progressed through the project. The final product was all we expected, and more. We have already recommended them to family and friends read lessMichael S.
- Business Description:We are a small, personalized business which started in 1985; original owner still working for the company. We can build or repair about anything on the interior or exterior of a building. If necessary, we have capable subcontractors for all areas in which we do not work read lessRecent Review:Our project went great, JP Painting did a fantastic job. They were professional, trustworthy and honest. We would recommend 10/10 times.Colin H.
- Business Description:Premier Exteriors is your one stop service for home contracting in Nebraska, South Dakota and Iowa. Whether you need a new roof, a roof repair or a free hail damage inspection we’re here to help. From residential to commercial roofing, decking, siding, or skylights, Premier Exteriors offers you the latest in technology and the greatest in service in Omaha and the surrounding area. We’ll save you time and save you money by presenting cost effective and timely solutions to the problems you’re f.. read lessRecent Review:I needed to replace my home's original deck. A friend recommended Jim Pull with Premier Exteriors, so I had Jim out for a consultation and estimate. I'll say right away that Jim has a kind and gentle personality, and he struck me as being very honest. Once we settled on a design, Jim sent me a quote with digital drawings and a fair price. Once we gave the go-ahead, Jim took it from there. They kept me updated as to the status of the city permits, as Omaha was backlogged. The crew performed their work in a timely and professional fashion. They were very respectful, personable, dedicated, and their workmanship is top notch, as is the quality of the materials. I am very pleased with my larger, beautiful, and SOLID new deck! I'm also extremely pleased with Jim and the crew at Premier Exteriors! I would definitely hire them again for future projects. I couldn't be more pleased or impressed with this company read lessPhil M.
- Business Description:Customer service is our top priority. Unlike other companies out there, we pride in making sure our customers are satisfied with our work. We take pride in our work and are very proud to have loyal customers.Recent Review:Great! John is a true craftsman and a perfectionist!Roland T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Elk Horn
- Missouri Valley
concrete contractors in Harlan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A coating and Sandblasting2525 264th st
- A HammerFor Hire27801 Pacific St
- A+ Masonry409 De Long Ave
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- A-1 Concrete Construction13516 Miami St
- A1 Concrete Grinding & Mudjackingpo box 354
- Abell Contracting. LLC5651 Grant Street
- ACM Heating Cooling and Electrical LLC513 North 27th Street
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Advanced WallsP.O. Box 488
- Affordable Drainage Systems Inc275 Highview Rd
- Aim Remoedling LLCP.O. Box 31744
- All American Pro Roofing & Services7147 N 112th Pl
- Armstrong Construction314 Lantry St
- Audino Frank Construction Inc2805 W 4th St
Sioux City, Iowa
- A & A coating and Sandblasting
- Behncke Construction Inc.1009 W. 2nd St.
- Beyond Dreams Construction LLC14301 FNB Parkway 100
- Bix Basement Systems2140 330th Ave
Fort Madison, Iowa
- Blackstone Renovations and Remodeling7340 Carson Rd
- Bold Renovations1383 E 2nd St
- Botanica Horticulture & Home1308 Atlas St
- BTS Custom Floors15617 Berry St
- Behncke Construction Inc.
- C & K Construction602 N. 4th Ave
- C-R Menn Concrete260 Shuster Ranch Rd
- Camenzind Homes10406 State St.
- Caulking Gurus2714 S. 42nd Street
- CCD Enterprises6102 Arbor St
- CFS Insurance & Notary Services, Inc.3872 State Highway 64 W
- Cherek's Home Repair10224 Weir St
- Christian Bros. Excavating L.C.2070 485th Street
Sioux Rapids, Iowa
- CM's A Cut Above4151 S 84th St
- Concrete Supply Inc20395 Ohio St
- ConcreteMedic13408 C St
- Contractors Plus2418 J St
- Cooke Construction, Inc.9661 Renee Ave Suite 5
- Creative Home Renovations2909 20th Street
Sioux City, Iowa
- Creative OverlaysP. O. Box 641695
- Crittenden Design Building Systems207 Iowa Ave
- C & K Construction
- Fischer Quality Construction300 west 32nd street
South Sioux City, Nebraska
- Fischer Quality Construction
- G & K Construction LLC18709 Josephine St
- Gam Structural lox.
- Garage Force of Northwest Iowa701 s carroll street
Rock Rapids, Iowa
- Goodwin House Moving Inc2964 Coppock Rd
- Goslin Contracting6116 Military Ave
- Granger Construction Inc300 Armour St
West Union, Iowa
- Greenwood Welding and Fence804 Clinton Street
- G & K Construction LLC
- J M's Caulking1859 N 150th ct
- JC Construction418 n. 4th St. 8
- JnJ Renovations4223 Frances Street
- Joshua Bogardus Plumbing & More Inc.13536 County Road 27
- JP Painting1306 S 9th St
- JRS construction129 hunter ave
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Just Concrete3109 SCHUEMANN DR
- J M's Caulking
- Martens Family Construction111 S 1st St
Sioux City, Iowa
- Martens Family Construction
- OvatoWhites Construction2520 Ave L
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- OvatoWhites Construction
- P & M Concrete Pumping, Inc.11712 S 216th Street
- Perk & Company1612 N 60th St
- Pinnacle Builders129 North 38th Avenue
- Precision Concrete Services, Inc.1209 E 8th St
- Premier Exteriors13548 Discovery Dr Ste M
- Premier Pebble Paving LLC12911 Taylor Circle
- Premier Pools and Spas13520 Giles RD
- P & M Concrete Pumping, Inc.
- Quality Remodeling1414 Beaver Lake Blvd
- Quality Remodeling
- Savine Masonry Inc7602 S 52nd St
- Schmidt Construction1905 S 2nd St
- Schroder Concrete17330 West Center Road suite 110-126
- Shamrock Waterproofing Inc3522 Lincoln Blvd
- Skyline Construction2541 Randolph St
- Stanger Enterprises13520 Giles Road, Suite E
- STANGER GENERAL CONTRACTING7003 S 151ST ST
- STEPHENS & SMITH CONSTRUCTION5711 S 60TH ST
- Steve Morford Construction4101 N 142ND AVE
- Superior concrete & grading
- Savine Masonry Inc