If your lawn is looking patchy, rough, or dead, the solution is probably reseeding your lawn to restore the grass and grow a healthy new lawn. Here’s how to know when is the best time to reseed.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Harlan, IA
There are 4 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Harlan
- Madueno EnterprisesVictor completed the work in a timely fashion and it looks wonderful. He gave us a very reasonable bid and the materials he used were very nice. Would definitely do business with this company again.
- London OutdoorsMy wife and I recently decided it was time to add a retaining wall to our back yard. We have had a retaining wall in the past but it was poorly constructed and fell apart over a short years span. We hired London Outdoors for our second attempt at the retaining wall and could not have been more pleased. London Outdoors was efficient, reliable, and really a great contractor to work with. I can already tell the wall was done correctly compared to the last and will last for many years. A huge thanks to London Outdoors, we will be having them back in the near future to complete our backyard
- F & M Painting & RemodelingExcellent work! They showed up everyday on time and exceeded my expectations. I am very happy with the finished product. I would hire them again. I definitely recommend their services.
- Limitless LandscapeI would recommend Limitless Landscape to anyone in my network, period. As a laymen customer I knew the basics of paver patios and knew what I wanted to do with the space but I was not aware of all the intricacies that go into a project like this. They were patient and incredibly responsive to my questions. On that note most contractors will deliver what a customer wants, but Limitless really went over and above the competition to engage my interest, educate on possibilities to stay within the range of my budget and most importantly, brought my project to LIFE before I signed up with them. Alan is as knowledgeable as anyone I experienced in the bid process, set clear expectations on what was possible and delivered an amazing option for me. What puts Limitless over the top is the combination of he and Liz in how they do business. Liz used a fantastic software tool to sketch out a 3D rendering of my space in exactly what my house looked like and gave me multiple options to choose from. She and Alan presented it to me together and gave me a range of cost on the different options even before signing up with them. It was an easy decision. It could have stopped there, but Alan's leadership of his team was impeccable. The team was on time, worked full days, and was very professional in a fairly complex job including setting my patio up for preparation for a hottub (extra deep excavation and preparation of the pavers). Throughout the process Liz was fast to respond and their logistics are streamlined such that any change I made was quickly reacted to. The final product is one that we know will last for years to come and made what could have been stressful experience one that I thoroughly enjoyed. They truly have a model that allows for lifetime relationships and I wouldn't use anyone else. Thanks Alan and Liz
- Limitless LandscapeAlan and his crew were great to work with from the time of the estimate through the final day of installation. We are grateful for their talented and professional crew and we absolutely love our new patio.
- Limitless LandscapeThe work went very well. They came when they said they would be. Allan and Liz were the owners and they were fun to work with and very upbeat people. She brought her laptop computer along and walked us through a virtual tour of the plan. Then they setup a date, and their men came about 2 weeks later and the workers came and it took them 2 days to complete the job
- Competitive Concrete & Retaining Walls Inc.Great! They did exactly what they said they would do when they said they would do it. They know what they are doing. Great professional work and great prices!
- Limitless LandscapeLimitless Landscape was my first foray into snow removal/lawnmowing, etc. I had to be out of town for an extended period of time. Mr. Diaz came out to speak with me as soon as I entered a request. He set services up immediately. At first, I thought I could manage a new snowfall so I emailed and said I could do "this one myself before I go." It turned out to be too much for me so I contacted them again and very late that night Mr. Diaz came out himself to remove the remaining snow. Their fees are comparable, their service is excellent, and billing is easy and online. I will keep using their services, even when I am at home. They also do landscaping and I hope to be able to use their services then as well
- Limitless LandscapeWe hired Limitless Landscape to fix up my dad's front yard and reconstruct the retaining walls. We live on a large hill and Liz and Alan went above and beyond with showing us options with varying costs. Once we decided what we wanted, Alan and Liz were very good about keeping the lines of communication open. We decided on a two tier hardscape with a circular stone front stoop. They incorporated the hardscape with the retaining wall along the driveway. I realize I am probably not using the correct vocabulary, the pictures are probably more helpful. Limited Landscape is an excellent company. They work very hard and the outcome is amazing. The house itself looks like it has had a facelift. We could not have picked a better company for this work. I would 100% recommend Limitless Landscapes
- Limitless LandscapeI would like to sing the praises of Alan & Liz's landscaping company, Limitless Landscape. My daughter, Annalies, discovered them online and I am very happy that she did. I had front yard that was very much in need of large-scale repair including collapsing retaining walls on both sides of the driveway. From the beginning of the project, when my daughter & I were expressing what we wanted the vaguest of terms, Liz turned those vague ideas into a design and then a real working plan. Over the course of the project, we made some minor tweaks in the original plan; for those times, we sat down with Liz and Alan and ironed out what was possible and what wasn't. We had good luck with the weather and most days went smoothly with only a couple of rain days in a four-week fall project. With respect to the men who did the work itself, they were terrific. They were friendly. They were responsive when I would make occasional requests during the course of the project: for example, I want to save that old railroad tie but not that one...that type of request. Alan himself was frequently on-site helping/working too. I always felt absolutely secure with the honesty of these gentlemen working; that was important to me after a bad experience in a large window project a few years ago where a theft occurred from inside my house. That incident put me off contracted home repair projects for quite a while. Limitless Landscape has helped restore my confidence in contractors. So, I would heartily recommend Limitless Landscape. They will do a wonderful job for you! Oh and by the way, I'm am continuing to get compliments from the neighbors about my front yard and that makes me happy
Landscapers in Harlan
- Business Description:Customer service is our top priority. Unlike other companies out there, we pride in making sure our customers are satisfied with our work. We take pride in our work and are very proud to have loyal customers.Recent Review:Great! John is a true craftsman and a perfectionist!Roland T.
- Business Description:Durkan Designs is a hardscape and softscape company specializing in paver patios, outdoor lighting, water and fire features, landscaping and more. We offer free estimates and 3D designs so we can help bring your yard ideas to life. At Durkan Designs, perfection is our standardRecent Review:Wonderful. Done in 1 1/2 days. Expellant job.Dennis W.
- Business Description:Specializing in INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTING, CABINETS AND STAINING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! Quality work done right. Our customers service and your satisfaction are our top priorities.Recent Review:The service was excellent. They would come back tomorrow to paint more. They were professional. They protected my stuff, and clean up after. They were timely and did an excellent work.Edna W.
- Business Description:Storm Irrigation is a professional company that installs quality lawn sprinkler and landscape lighting systems who also provides expert service. Our licensed technicians have been in the business since 1997 and can service any sprinkler brand. From the initial design to the final installation our goal is to put in the most efficient sprinkler and landscape lighting system possible. To back up this fact we install a rain sensor on every sprinkler system! We are Licensed, Bonded and Fully Insur..Recent Review:I've used Jake in the past year and he has been really knowledgeable, courteous and responsive. Which is why I am really surprised at this. I'm trying to get my sprinkler winterized. Today's call is the third time within the last few days. The first call might have been after hours, going through the phone number listed on "Angi" Website interface. The other two times, I used the company's direct phone number, during their normal business hours. Each time, I get the company's voicemail, listing their hours, I left my contact information but have yet to receive a call back. I realize people are busy and can't get back to you the day of the call or possibly the next day, but it's just common courtesy, returning a phone callJoe C.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Thrasher services Nebraska, Western Iowa, Central and Western Kansas* and Northeast Missouri, providing foundation repair for settling and wall stabilization, basement waterproofing, concrete lifting and leveling, radon testing & mitigation, crawl space encapsulation, egress window installation and electrical services. At Thrasher, we work every day to challenge the status quo and provide an unparalleled experience for each of our customers. With over 45 years of experience, you can rest easy..Recent Review:We did a lot of research prior to hiring Thrasher and we were not disappointed. Frankly I had been in denial (and fear) about the work I knew we needed done on our Midtown Omaha home because I was so concerned about the cost and impact on our brick Tudor. We had a crack in the brick near our garage and our basement had been leaking for a number of years with hard rains. From the start of the process, Thrasher was outstanding in terms of communication and education about what they do. Before we met with our Systems Design Specialist, Anthony, we had received e-mails and calls to confirm the date, along with a packet of educational materials about home foundations and waterproofing. When Anthony came to our home, he was very professional and performed a full inspection about our concerns. He prepared an estimate and we selected what was best for us following a thorough review of options he presented. The foundation work was completed first in ONE day. The basement waterproofing was completed the next week over a two-day time frame. The workers were very professional and arrived at the time they arranged with us. In regard to the basement waterproofing, we discovered one small issue. They came out immediately to correct this and all has been worked wonderfully since. We are very pleased with their work and commitment to customer service. Highly recommend Thrasher to anyone considering foundation or waterproofing workBruce H.
- Business Description:Since our inception, in 1997, our focus has been to provide quality and reliable Lawn Care and Landscape Management Services designed to meet the needs of each individual customer in the Omaha area. Lawn Care and Landscaping is our passion! Our goal is to become your partner, for whom you can confidently rely upon to design, develop, and maintain your Lawn and Landscape in the best condition possible. All the while freeing up your time for the better things in life and adding to the real valu..Recent Review:It went great. The service was excellent and I would recommend them every year!Tim H.
- Business Description:Hello my name is Chris Barton I am the owner of M.E.B. Lawn & Landscape This will be are third year in business, with so many choices for lawn and landscape in the Omaha area, I am so thankful for all of our customers that chose to use us instead of the our competitors. What sets us apart is quite simple. As the owner I take your satisfaction quite serious I will be the one on your property from start to finish of your project. this includes the everything from the design to installation to f..Recent Review:Review For A Boulder Wall With Stairs & Paver Patio I hired Chris at MEB Landscaping to build a two-layer eight-foot-high boulder retaining wall in my back yard. I loved the idea of boulders and having something different than the typical railroad ties and suburban block walls. Although he couldn’t show me much in the way of previous work he had done, his talk was smooth and he won me over. I handed him a check for ten thousand. The boulders themselves looked fantastic, but the stone slab staircase he built in the middle of it looked terrible. The rise and run for each step varied greatly and were far too small, making them almost impossible to walk on. I pleaded to have them redone, and even after they agreed, it was still horrible. (Photos below.) And because they weren't properly set and stabilized, many started cracking and breaking after only a few months. Huge disappointment. But the real issue came when I inexplicably decided to pay another two grand for them to build my paver patio. They initially built it the wrong size and had to redo it. Then the brick cuts along the curved corners were absolutely atrocious, and as their supposed “satisfaction guarantee” implied, they finally agreed to redo it for a second time, albeit with attitudes growing slightly more cocky and condescending as the project days passed. The photos below show what photos of what the “new and improved” patio looked like. Use your imagination to extrapolate how bad the originals must have been. So not only did the patio turn out as ugly as ****, but to top it all off, they ran out of the polymeric sand – the stuff that’s used to finish and lock-in patio pavers – and simply bailed without any communication. They left me with patio unfished, cut brick shards all over the yard, and a garbage pile that had been accumulating the whole project. They never came back. Never fixed the mistakes. Never even finished the initial job. Chris and somehow the entire company (do they have a blacklist?) started ignoring my phone calls and voicemails. Twelve grand spent, and Chris just ghosted me. I absolutely recommend staying AWAY from this company. Sub-par craftsmanship, and sub-par people. Oh, I forgot to mention. During the patio build they decided to skip calling the city to get the buried utility locates, and ended up severing the house’s cable supply line, killing my internet, and didn’t call the cable company for repairs or even let me now that it had happened. I eventually went outside and discovered it for myself, the black hard plastic burial tubing jutting up from the earth. The quality was crappy. But the way they treated me was criminal. Seriously. Stay awayTony H.
- Business Description:Landscape Contractor, specializing in new construction projects.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
When it comes to repairing your lawn’s bare spots, overseeding can be the solution. Overseeding is a simple way to reinvigorate your lawn and restore your dead, patchy grass back to a lush, green carpet again.
A roof warranty is a lifesaver when it comes to conducting repairs, so you’ll want to keep your manufacturer’s warranty and your contractor’s warranty in good standing. Follow this guide to learn about common factors that void a roof warranty.
Find Landscapers in
- Elk Horn
- Missouri Valley
Landscapers in Harlan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A West Omaha Irrigation & Lawns3628 S 138th St
- Above & Beyond Complete Ground Maintenance, Inc14803 Frontier Rd
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman202 W North St
- ALADDIN SPRINKLER1634 Riverview Rd.
- ALF Construct LLC24376 Barrus Road
- Antler Country Landscaping, Inc.21625 Chancellor Rd
- Apex Construction Services15116 Tibbles St
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- A West Omaha Irrigation & Lawns
- Beckenhauer Landscaping4594 Caley Ave
- Benitez landscaping and lawns3513 N 93rd Ave
- Benson's Lawn and LandscapingP.O Box 867
- Bernie's Lawn & Garden Center616 W 7th St
Sioux City, Iowa
- Beyond Dreams Construction LLC14301 FNB Parkway 100
- BGM Enterprises, IncPO BOX 38
- Big Red's Guaranteed Clean2330 Keystone Dr Ste 101
- BONSAI LANDSCAPINGPO BOX 460815
- BONSALL POOL & SPA3201 PIONEERS BLVD 30
- Botanica Horticulture & Home1308 Atlas St
- Boulevard Gardens4315 Wakeley St
- Bradley B Rose Omaha Sodding and Grading14221 Madison St
- Beckenhauer Landscaping
- C & K Construction602 N. 4th Ave
- C&B Construction4715 Grant Street
- Cada Brothers Inc10306 W Street
- CARSON ENTERPRISES6828 N 264th Cir
- CFS Insurance & Notary Services, Inc.3872 State Highway 64 W
- CJ'S LAWN & GARDEN CTR109 S 6TH ST
Missouri Valley, Iowa
- Classic Contractorsp.o. Box 245
Fort Calhoun, Nebraska
- Clear Creek Landscapes LLC15070 Chandler Rd
- CM's A Cut Above4151 S 84th St
- COLORBURST LANDSCAPE & DESIGN5005 S 131st St
- Coughlin Landscaping4475 West St
Sioux City, Iowa
- Creative Home Renovations2909 20th Street
Sioux City, Iowa
- Custom Edges Lawn & Landscape5113 Leavenworth St
- C & K Construction
- FIX-A-LOT Handyman Service622 S Wilson Ave
- FIX-A-LOT Handyman Service
- I J RICKMAN TREE & LANDSCAPING5324 N 52ND ST
- I J RICKMAN TREE & LANDSCAPING
- JC Construction418 n. 4th St. 8
- Jeff's Lawn CarePO BOX 371
- JENSEN GARDENS20714 S HWY 50
- Jensen Retaining Walls219 Cedar St
- JnJ Renovations4223 Frances Street
- John Nanfito3111 Vinton St.
- JONES LC & DESIGN2910 Gilmore rd
- JRS construction129 hunter ave
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- JC Construction
- Lakeside Landscaping2202 Platte River Dr
- LANOHA NURSERIES19111 W CENTER RD
- LANOHA NURSERY19111 W CENTER RD
- LASTING BEAUTY LANDSCAPEPO BOX 22
Mc Causland, Iowa
- Legacy Landscape19718 Military Rd
- Livingston Lawns & Landscaping LLC8617 Decatour St
- Lovely Landscaping7615 Meredith Ave
- Lakeside Landscaping
- M.E.B. Lawn And Landscape732 S Washington St
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- McCune Landscaping13522 s 220th st
- Mechaley Landscaping7929 Oakwood street
- Midwest Organics805 250th St
- Mike Stenger Lawn Maintenance13610 Tregaron Drive
- M.E.B. Lawn And Landscape
- Neptune's Water Gardens11514 S 168th St
- Neptune's Water Gardens
- Penton Enterprises Lawn & Landscape7882 Capehart Road
- Perfection Tree Experts llc1427 bulls head rd
Clinton Corners, New York
- Pinnacle Lawn Service25118 Hickory Rd
Mc Clelland, Iowa
- PLC Lawn & Landscaping1120 9th Ave
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Precision Excavation LLC110 Cedar ln
- Promise Landscaping1341 Shalene Circle
- ProStripe Lawn Care15525 Seward St.
- Penton Enterprises Lawn & Landscape
- Schmidt Construction1905 S 2nd St
- Shore Side Lawn and Landscaping, LLC2603 19th Ave N
Fort Dodge, Iowa
- Stanger Enterprises13520 Giles Road, Suite E
- STOLTENBERG NURSERIES15303 S 36TH ST
- Storm Irrigation7160 N 164th Avenue Cir
- SunCo LawnsPO Box 642246
- Schmidt Construction
- T & M Remodeling and Construction1001 N. 90th St. Unit 7
- T & M Remodeling and Construction