Once established, your garden beds can provide hours of enjoyment. A professional gardener can help keep these beds looking their best through the growing season and beyond when you hire one to come out and tend to your plants every so often.
Get matched with top lawn care services in Harlan, IA
There are 4 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in Harlan
- Limitless LandscapeLimitless Landscape was my first foray into snow removal/lawnmowing, etc. I had to be out of town for an extended period of time. Mr. Diaz came out to speak with me as soon as I entered a request. He set services up immediately. At first, I thought I could manage a new snowfall so I emailed and said I could do "this one myself before I go." It turned out to be too much for me so I contacted them again and very late that night Mr. Diaz came out himself to remove the remaining snow. Their fees are comparable, their service is excellent, and billing is easy and online. I will keep using their services, even when I am at home. They also do landscaping and I hope to be able to use their services then as well read less
- Rokahr Lawns IncIt was excellent, we had them the entire summer. I would highly recommend them we had a very positive experience with them. the staffs are very professional and courteous as well.
- Limitless LandscapeWe can't begin to say how pleased we were and are with the job Limitless did for us. They took an area that needed design and multiple product to get the job done. This they did and exceeded our expectations. Prompt, great crew (stayed on point at all times), open to our input which with the design they provided no actual input on our part was needed and fair and honest pricing. We are planning on hiring them again in the spring for additional work. Terrific people skills on top of their excellent work and wonderful results read less
- Loyal Lawn CareThey are the best, I can't wait to use them again, they went above and beyond and I will recommend them to others.
- Loyal Lawn CareExcellent! We hired Justin for several jobs with our yard, landscaping, gutters & hauling junk away. He is professional and has an eye for detail. We are very pleased with his services. I would highly recommend this company.
- Out on a LimbThe finished job was performed to my satisfaction. The time from bid to completed work was 6 weeks. Excellent job at cleaning up and removing the clippings. Price was between the lowest and highest bids. If you are flexible on time, this is a good contractor to use.
- BODIE LAWN & LANDSCAPINGIncredible! I contacted a number of different companies for help converting my lawn to native grass. Only two even responded- and only Bodie actually listened and gave me a bid on what I wanted done (the other company only offered to install sod at approximately 10 times the cost.) The bid was more than fair, the work was done well- and he stayed in touch and returned multiple times to ensure a positive result. In truth, I had underestimated the difficulty of the job- but I'm so thankful to have found a landscaping professional who was genuinely interested in the project, and so passionate and conscientious! I give Bodie Lawn and Landscaping my highest recommendation, and would never hire anyone else read less
- DB Lawn EnforcementI have used DB Lawn Enforcement ever since he bought the business. I also referred DB Lawn Enforcement to my employer at the time. To my knowledge we are both using their services.
- S.K. LawnsSam with S.K. Lawns is very professional does a wonderful job! Our lawn looks amazing! Would definitely recommend to anyone!
- A+ Lawn & LandscapeI would definitely recommend this company! They did amazing work, very professional! Definitely going to use for years to come!
Lawn Services in Harlan
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Customer service is our top priority. Unlike other companies out there, we pride in making sure our customers are satisfied with our work. We take pride in our work and are very proud to have loyal customers.Recent Review:Great! John is a true craftsman and a perfectionist!Roland T.
- Business Description:Welcome To Grandview Window & Gutter Cleaning When you hire a professional service, you probably want more than just the job done. You want timely, reliable service from someone who cares about your satisfaction. With Grandview Window & Gutter Cleaning, that’s precisely what you’ll get. Call us today for a free estimate. We specialize in residential window cleaning, gutter cleaning, gutter guard protection installation and pressure washing. We have worked in the window cleaning business since.. read lessRecent Review:They did an excellent job cleaning the gutters & provided me with a video of siding damage where mice are getting in. I was not home, Mike left an invoice for price quoted, would definitely hire again. Thank you read lessThea S.
- Business Description:Storm Irrigation is a professional company that installs quality lawn sprinkler and landscape lighting systems who also provides expert service. Our licensed technicians have been in the business since 1997 and can service any sprinkler brand. From the initial design to the final installation our goal is to put in the most efficient sprinkler and landscape lighting system possible. To back up this fact we install a rain sensor on every sprinkler system! We are Licensed, Bonded and Fully Insur.. read lessRecent Review:I was not notified they were coming. I just happened to see him heading for the controls. i had to stop him so I could shut the system down.Paul S.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Since our inception, in 1997, our focus has been to provide quality and reliable Lawn Care and Landscape Management Services designed to meet the needs of each individual customer in the Omaha area. Lawn Care and Landscaping is our passion! Our goal is to become your partner, for whom you can confidently rely upon to design, develop, and maintain your Lawn and Landscape in the best condition possible. All the while freeing up your time for the better things in life and adding to the real valu.. read lessRecent Review:It went great. The service was excellent and I would recommend them every year!Tim H.
- Business Description:I am the sole proprietor and president of a small business run from my home office and is only offered online. www.msaestheticallyyours.com 516 4866781Recent Review:phone number not in service. also listed in IL and a NYC address.Mr. A T.
- Business Description:Hello my name is Chris Barton I am the owner of M.E.B. Lawn & Landscape This will be are third year in business, with so many choices for lawn and landscape in the Omaha area, I am so thankful for all of our customers that chose to use us instead of the our competitors. What sets us apart is quite simple. As the owner I take your satisfaction quite serious I will be the one on your property from start to finish of your project. this includes the everything from the design to installation to f.. read lessRecent Review:Review For A Boulder Wall With Stairs & Paver Patio I hired Chris at MEB Landscaping to build a two-layer eight-foot-high boulder retaining wall in my back yard. I loved the idea of boulders and having something different than the typical railroad ties and suburban block walls. Although he couldn’t show me much in the way of previous work he had done, his talk was smooth and he won me over. I handed him a check for ten thousand. The boulders themselves looked fantastic, but the stone slab staircase he built in the middle of it looked terrible. The rise and run for each step varied greatly and were far too small, making them almost impossible to walk on. I pleaded to have them redone, and even after they agreed, it was still horrible. (Photos below.) And because they weren't properly set and stabilized, many started cracking and breaking after only a few months. Huge disappointment. But the real issue came when I inexplicably decided to pay another two grand for them to build my paver patio. They initially built it the wrong size and had to redo it. Then the brick cuts along the curved corners were absolutely atrocious, and as their supposed “satisfaction guarantee” implied, they finally agreed to redo it for a second time, albeit with attitudes growing slightly more cocky and condescending as the project days passed. The photos below show what photos of what the “new and improved” patio looked like. Use your imagination to extrapolate how bad the originals must have been. So not only did the patio turn out as ugly as ****, but to top it all off, they ran out of the polymeric sand – the stuff that’s used to finish and lock-in patio pavers – and simply bailed without any communication. They left me with patio unfished, cut brick shards all over the yard, and a garbage pile that had been accumulating the whole project. They never came back. Never fixed the mistakes. Never even finished the initial job. Chris and somehow the entire company (do they have a blacklist?) started ignoring my phone calls and voicemails. Twelve grand spent, and Chris just ghosted me. I absolutely recommend staying AWAY from this company. Sub-par craftsmanship, and sub-par people. Oh, I forgot to mention. During the patio build they decided to skip calling the city to get the buried utility locates, and ended up severing the house’s cable supply line, killing my internet, and didn’t call the cable company for repairs or even let me now that it had happened. I eventually went outside and discovered it for myself, the black hard plastic burial tubing jutting up from the earth. The quality was crappy. But the way they treated me was criminal. Seriously. Stay away read lessTony H.
- Recent Review:They never responded two messages. They never answer the phone.Paul R.
- Business Description:Landscaping, building, additions,remodling, all outdoor needs
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
If you want a beautiful perennial garden that comes back every year, these ideas and tips will help you create a garden plan to give you year-round color whether your yard is in full sun, partial shade, or a little of both.
Find lawn care services in
- Elk Horn
- Missouri Valley
lawn care services in Harlan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4E Eco Design114 S 67th Ave
- 4E Eco Design
- A West Omaha Irrigation & Lawns3628 S 138th St
- Above & Beyond Complete Ground Maintenance, Inc14803 Frontier Rd
- Advanced LawnsPO box 540369
- Affordable Computer Service319 NE 167th St.
- ALADDIN SPRINKLER1634 Riverview Rd.
- Ames Lawn Care806 Bruner Ave
Sioux City, Iowa
- Archie's Maintenance and Repair3110 state street 17
- A West Omaha Irrigation & Lawns
- Benson's Lawn and LandscapingP.O Box 867
- Best Lawns420 Obrien Ct NW
- BGM Enterprises, IncPO BOX 38
- Blackstone Renovations and Remodeling7340 Carson Rd
- BONSAI LANDSCAPINGPO BOX 460815
- Botanica Horticulture & Home1308 Atlas St
- Bradley B Rose Omaha Sodding and Grading14221 Madison St
- Browns Commercial Cleaning7706 Ernst Circle
- BUDGET CUTS LAWN SERVICES SNOW REMOVAL3309 REDWING DR
- Benson's Lawn and Landscaping
- C & K Construction602 N. 4th Ave
- C&B Construction4715 Grant Street
- C&R Tree Service701 12th Avenue
- CFS Insurance & Notary Services, Inc.3872 State Highway 64 W
- CJ'S LAWN & GARDEN CTR109 S 6TH ST
Missouri Valley, Iowa
- Classic Contractorsp.o. Box 245
Fort Calhoun, Nebraska
- CM's A Cut Above4151 S 84th St
- COLORBURST LANDSCAPE & DESIGN5005 S 131st St
- Cooley's tree service
none given, Iowa
- Creative Home Renovations2909 20th Street
Sioux City, Iowa
- Custom Edges Lawn & Landscape5113 Leavenworth St
- C & K Construction
- Diamond Cut Lawns IncPO Box 390587
- Diamond Cut Lawns Inc
- FIX-A-LOT Handyman Service622 S Wilson Ave
- FIX-A-LOT Handyman Service
- GM Handyman Services1231 Third Street
Webster City,, Iowa
- Goslin Contracting6116 Military Ave
- Grandview Window & Gutter Cleaning140 S 110th St
- Greenlife Gardens5023 Shannon Dr
- Griffis Tree and Lawn633 south 1st street
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Groundscapes Inc12234 Roberts Rd
La Vista, Nebraska
- Gruenewald Construction Services of NebraskaPO Box 1185
- GM Handyman Services
- Lawn Ranger Lawn Care2135 Penn Ave
- Legacy Landscape19718 Military Rd
- Livingston Lawns & Landscaping LLC8617 Decatour St
- LOGAN VALLEY SOD20315 High Country Circle
- Loki Renovation2868 Bauman Ave
- LS215418 Weir Street Ste 188
- Lawn Ranger Lawn Care
- Neptune's Water Gardens11514 S 168th St
- Neptune's Water Gardens
- Penton Enterprises Lawn & Landscape7882 Capehart Road
- Performance Landscaping LLC7311 S 95 St
La Vista, Nebraska
- Pinnacle Lawn Service25118 Hickory Rd
Mc Clelland, Iowa
- PLC Lawn & Landscaping1120 9th Ave
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- PLUSH LAWN IRRIGATION INC8833 North 83rd Street
- Precision Excavation LLC110 Cedar ln
- PRO CUT LAWN SVC3303 S 35TH ST
- Promise Landscaping1341 Shalene Circle
- ProStripe Lawn Care15525 Seward St.
- Penton Enterprises Lawn & Landscape
- Sam's Lawn Service940 S 29th St
Fort Dodge, Iowa
- Shore Side Lawn and Landscaping, LLC2603 19th Ave N
Fort Dodge, Iowa
- South O Lawns4060 Vinton Suite 106
- Spadyman Services1149 S 94th St
- Stanger Enterprises13520 Giles Road, Suite E
- Stearns Of All TradesP.O.Box
- Storm Irrigation7160 N 164th Avenue Cir
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- SunCo LawnsPO Box 642246
- Sam's Lawn Service
- T & J Lawn Care and Landscaping Service205 Broadway St.
Oxford Junction, Iowa
- T.M.Gaeta LLC. Lawn, Snow, & LandscapePO Box 540066
- Thomas Finn Lawn Care and Handyman6115 Pinkney St
- TOP NOTCH LAWN & CLEANING SERVICE12905 TAYLOR CIR
- Town & Country Lawn Service29632 K18 South
Sioux City, Iowa
- Tree Services of Omaha7711 Bondesson Street
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5034600 E Amidon St
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Tuff Turf Lawn Care Inc751 W 6th St
- T & J Lawn Care and Landscaping Service