Storm Irrigation

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2011

Storm Irrigation is a professional company that installs quality lawn sprinkler and landscape lighting systems who also provides expert service. Our licensed technicians have been in the business since 1997 and can service any sprinkler brand. From the initial design to the final installation our

irrigation system (73)landscape lighting (7)drain pipe installation (7)lawn care (5)lawn & landscaping (2)lawn treatment (1)

10/21/2021

Joe C.

Update: After posting yesterdays review, Jake contacted me and apologized for the delay. Winterization was done very next day along with additional sprinkler work. Jake again apologized for the delay. Will definitely use them again. Didn't see how I could update my existing review and change the rating. I added this additional review and rated them 5 star. Thanks Jake and Andrew!

Description of Work
Sprinkler Winterization & Misc Sprinkler Head work

Category lamp repair, irrigation systems

Work Completed On 10/21/2021

11/05/2020

Paul S.

I was not notified they were coming. I just happened to see him heading for the controls. i had to stop him so I could shut the system down.

Description of Work
Blew out sprinkler system.

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

11/02/2020

Brandon J.

Jake contacted me immediately and took care of my Fall sprinkler maintenance. Easy transaction. Will hire again

Description of Work
Fall Sprinkler Blow Out

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

10/28/2020

Kathy P.

I have used Storm Irrigation for several years. Jake is on time, gets the job and answers all my questions. He always does a great job and I will continue to use this company. I recommend him to everyone.

Description of Work
Sprinkler shut down

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

09/02/2020

Joseph G.

Jake was here to fix my Rainbird sprinklers. He arrived promptly and listen to my problem and fixed the system at a very reasonable cost. I had been a customer of a competing vendor for more than 20 years but decided to try Angie’s List for an alternative service party because I had trouble getting prompt replies and service and partly cost and competence. I am very very pleased I found Storm Irrigation and Jake through Angie’s List and will continue to be a loyal customer. If you need repair service, maintenance or installation I highly recommend Storm Irrigation and Jake.

Description of Work
Underground sprinklers

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

05/04/2020

Angie S.

I switched to Storm Irrigation a few years ago based on some great reviews I read online and couldn't be happier!! Jake does our sprinkler start-up in the spring, the winterization in the fall & also installed a wireless rain sensor today. He's very thorough and takes his time to make sure everything is up & running properly before leaving. I ask a ton of questions and Jake is super patient and always willing to explain his work.

Description of Work
Sprinkler System start-up and Rain Sensor installation

Work Completed On 05/04/2020

04/29/2020

Kathy P.

He was actually early for appointment got right to work was done quickly and efficiently. Always happy with his work and I’m glad to have him back every fall and spring. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Set up sprinkler system fix hole in drainage hose

Work Completed On 04/29/2020

04/29/2020

James W.

Excellent service. They responded quickly to my request. We set up a time and they communicated with me the entire time. I had to reschedule and they were happy to do so and set a time to come out. They were on time and walked me through what the issue was with my system and explained everything. They made adjustments to my sprinkler heads and I was 100% satisfied with everything. I won't use another company again for my sprinkler needs. Very happy with the service.

Description of Work
Sprinkler Service

Work Completed On 04/28/2020

04/23/2020

Cate B.

He was very professional and got right to work. I would recommend and use this service again.

Description of Work
Sprinkler repair

Work Completed On 04/10/2020

04/01/2020

Jeannia D.

Perfect every time! Jake is an expert and entirely dependable, would recommend him to everyone!

Description of Work
Yearly Lawn Sprinkler maintenance

Work Completed On 04/01/2020

03/07/2020

Larry S.

Storm Irrigation did an excellent job they were at my house the same day and fixed my back flow pressure breaker and fixed and replaced a sprinkler head that wasn’t rotating for a very reasonable price I was expecting it to cost more then it was I’m very pleased with their services and will call them in future if I have any issues with my sprinkler system

Description of Work
Lawn Irrigation

Work Completed On 03/05/2020

11/06/2019

Michael R.

Great communication. Called me when he was going to be in my neighborhood to see if I was ready, which I was not. Made sure he contacted me on his second trip to the neighborhood and took care of things. Well below cost for the area. Thanks Jake for the great service.

Description of Work
Fall sprinkler blow out

Work Completed On 10/25/2019

10/16/2019

Linda S.

does a great job every year, fast and very professional but friendly.. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
blow out sprinkler system for the winter

Work Completed On 10/16/2019

10/16/2019

Kathy P.

Jake is great to work with. He is prompt, professional and very patient when he has to explain things 2-3 times to me. Lol! He has been taking care of my sprinkler system for several years and I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system

Work Completed On 10/16/2019

09/15/2019

James L.

Jake with Storm Irrigation is extremely knowledgeable, trustworthy, and dependable. We bought a new house and he has installed both the lawn sprinkler system and the outdoor landscaping lights. Both work excellently, and the lighting is arrestingly beautiful…well worth the investment. Jake gets the work done reliably and fast, very low maintenance, and is a perfectionist. I highly recommend Storm Irrigation to everyone. (Most recently): I’ve now purchased everything that Storm Irrigation offers, from sprinkler system to landscaping lights to rain gutter drainage system and now a bubbling rock. All are outstanding. Jake installs everything quickly and thoroughly with no hassles. If I need a service call, it is handled quickly and the problem is fixed right away. The prices are fair and the company is very trustworthy. What I first said 10 months ago (above) is still true today: You can’t go wrong with Storm Irrigation.

Description of Work
sprinkler installation, landscaping lighting, bubbling rock

Category irrigation systems, drain pipe, outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 09/15/2019

Review for Storm Irrigation - 7160 N 164th Avenue Cir, Bennington, NE - 38110319

08/01/2019

paul W.

Excellent. Storm irrigation will be the only company that I will ever use for my sprinkler system.

Description of Work
sprinkler system repair.

Cost $191.32

Work Completed On 07/22/2019

07/04/2019

Jim W.

Great communication, quick and fairly priced repair. Will hire again.

Description of Work
Repair of residential sprinkler system.

Work Completed On 07/02/2019

05/02/2019

Ken and Vicki K.

Storm Irrigation was recommended by other Realtors. I am so happy to have a Sprinkler Technician that was so responsive and affordable.

Description of Work
De-Winterize Sprinklers for Spring

Work Completed On 05/01/2019

04/29/2019

Diana C.

Jake, was very professional, always communicated when the work would be done. He will be the first call, if I have sprinkler system needs.

Description of Work
Sprinkler head adjustment

Category lawn service, irrigation systems

Work Completed On 04/29/2019

04/29/2019

Kim T.

Great. Jake is always very responsive, even for the little jobs like this that come up. He lets me know when he can come by, texts to confirm timing, and shows up when he says he will. Gets the job done quickly and efficiently. Highly recommend his service.

Description of Work
A couple heads replaced that weren't functioning properly.

Work Completed On 04/29/2019

11/07/2018

James L.

Jake with Storm Irrigation is extremely knowledgeable, trustworthy, and dependable. We bought a new house and he has installed both the lawn sprinkler system and the outdoor decorative lights. Both work excellently, and the lighting is arrestingly beautiful…well worth the investment. Jake gets the work done reliably and fast, very low maintenance, and is a perfectionist. I highly recommend Storm Irrigation to everyone.

Description of Work
sprinkler system and outdoor decorative lighting installed

Category irrigation systems, outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 11/06/2018

Review for Storm Irrigation - 7160 N 164th Avenue Cir, Bennington, NE - 37539882

10/19/2018

Debra B.

Punctual, professional, efficient as always

Description of Work
sprinkler system winterization service

Work Completed On 10/19/2018