Storm Irrigation

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2011

7160 N 164th Avenue Cir

Bennington, NE 68007

Storm Irrigation is a professional company that installs quality lawn sprinkler and landscape lighting systems who also provides expert service. Our licensed technicians have been in the business since 1997 and can service any sprinkler brand. From the initial design to the final installation our goal is to put in the most efficient sprinkler and landscape lighting system possible. To back up this fact we install a rain sensor on every sprinkler system! We are Licensed, Bonded and Fully Insured. We also have an A+ rating with the BBB and Angie's List. At Storm Irrigation quality and customer satisfaction are a must. We pride ourselves on giving our customers the very best and most reliable service possible. Please call us today with any questions or to get a free estimate! Log onto www.stormirrigation.com to make an appointment or give us a call 402-708-3663. You can also find us on facebook....

irrigation system (72)landscape lighting (7)drain pipe installation (7)lawn care (5)lawn & landscaping (2)lawn treatment (1)lamp repair (1)

11/05/2020

I was not notified they were coming. I just happened to see him heading for the controls. i had to stop him so I could shut the system down.

Description of Work
Blew out sprinkler system.

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

11/02/2020

Jake contacted me immediately and took care of my Fall sprinkler maintenance. Easy transaction. Will hire again

Description of Work
Fall Sprinkler Blow Out

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

10/28/2020

I have used Storm Irrigation for several years. Jake is on time, gets the job and answers all my questions. He always does a great job and I will continue to use this company. I recommend him to everyone.

Description of Work
Sprinkler shut down

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

09/02/2020

Jake was here to fix my Rainbird sprinklers. He arrived promptly and listen to my problem and fixed the system at a very reasonable cost. I had been a customer of a competing vendor for more than 20 years but decided to try Angie’s List for an alternative service party because I had trouble getting prompt replies and service and partly cost and competence. I am very very pleased I found Storm Irri...

Description of Work
Underground sprinklers

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

05/04/2020

I switched to Storm Irrigation a few years ago based on some great reviews I read online and couldn't be happier!! Jake does our sprinkler start-up in the spring, the winterization in the fall & also installed a wireless rain sensor today. He's very thorough and takes his time to make sure everything is up & running properly before leaving. I ask a ton of questions and Jake is super patient and al...

Description of Work
Sprinkler System start-up and Rain Sensor installation

Work Completed On 05/04/2020

04/29/2020

He was actually early for appointment got right to work was done quickly and efficiently. Always happy with his work and I’m glad to have him back every fall and spring. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Set up sprinkler system fix hole in drainage hose

Work Completed On 04/29/2020

04/29/2020

Excellent service. They responded quickly to my request. We set up a time and they communicated with me the entire time. I had to reschedule and they were happy to do so and set a time to come out. They were on time and walked me through what the issue was with my system and explained everything. They made adjustments to my sprinkler heads and I was 100% satisfied with everything. I won't use anot...

Description of Work
Sprinkler Service

Work Completed On 04/28/2020

04/23/2020

He was very professional and got right to work. I would recommend and use this service again.

Description of Work
Sprinkler repair

Work Completed On 04/10/2020

04/01/2020

Perfect every time! Jake is an expert and entirely dependable, would recommend him to everyone!

Description of Work
Yearly Lawn Sprinkler maintenance

Work Completed On 04/01/2020

03/07/2020

Storm Irrigation did an excellent job they were at my house the same day and fixed my back flow pressure breaker and fixed and replaced a sprinkler head that wasn’t rotating for a very reasonable price I was expecting it to cost more then it was I’m very pleased with their services and will call them in future if I have any issues with my sprinkler system

Description of Work
Lawn Irrigation

Work Completed On 03/05/2020

Lawn Sprinkler Installation and Service, Landscape Lighting, Drain Tile Installation, Landscaping and Snow Removal.