When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Get matched with top hauling services in Harlan, IA
There are 5 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Harlan
- Inkd Out ConstructionIt went great! Brandon and crew were in and out in one day, they took down like 6 bushes/trees, trimmed the bush in the back yard, trimmed my front tree and rose bush!! It was a lot of work and a lot to haul away and they did it all on an extremely hot day. The turn around time was amazing, met on a Wednesday, work was complete on Thursday. I highly recommend this company, they did a great job!!
- London OutdoorsMy wife and I recently decided it was time to add a retaining wall to our back yard. We have had a retaining wall in the past but it was poorly constructed and fell apart over a short years span. We hired London Outdoors for our second attempt at the retaining wall and could not have been more pleased. London Outdoors was efficient, reliable, and really a great contractor to work with. I can already tell the wall was done correctly compared to the last and will last for many years. A huge thanks to London Outdoors, we will be having them back in the near future to complete our backyard
- Junk HappensDave and his crew did a great job. It was a full day job with several truck loads. Sorting the stuff for donations, recycling and landfill were challenging because many places were closed. After Dave had given me an estimate, I was able to give some furniture and household items to neighbors. When the job was done, Dave lowered my price because of less items. Dave was the only company I had an estimate from that would not have charged me more if they underestimated the job. That was a big deal. I knew my maximum price before the job was started. I would recommend them to anyone needing a large or small job
- Out on a LimbI hired Mike (certified arborist) and his crew to remove a large cottonwood (47 inch diameter trunk) and to grind the stump. I actually solicited quotes from five different tree removal firms and Out On A Limb was the low bid. Since they had a good review on Angie's List, I did not hesitate to accept their bid. Mike called me a couple days before he wanted to start and showed up on time. His crew was very hard working, professional, and safety minded. There was another tree very close to the tree that was removed and they did not damage a single branch on that tree. Stump grinding was completed the next morning and cleanup was satisfactory. I would definitely hire Out on a Limb again
- Out on a LimbWe first called out on a limb to trim our giant oak tree after two other providers failed to show up! They were there exactly on time, did a great job for a great price, and were very professional. We called them again to remove a dead tree from our front yard. When they were finished, you couldn't even tell there used to be a tree there! They replaced the landscaping and left a beautiful result. Would definitely call them again
- Out on a LimbThey showed up as stated. Performed all services as requested. Cleaned up entire work area. Very easy to deal with.
- Out on a LimbGreat! Last year, we had storm damage and our insurance co. contacted Out on a Limb to do the clean-up. They did a great job, so I called them this year for additional work. they did it while I was at work. When I got home, the trees looked great! And, NO debris anywhere. Even where they ground out the stump..you can't tell there was anything there! no chips of wood anywhere. Sam was very cooperative in the scheduling and great to work with. While at my house, my neighbor got a bid for tree removal since she was so impressed with how fast they worked, and cleaned up the area. Highly recommend, very knowledgeable AND nice guys
- Out on a LimbOut on a Limb team arrived on time and began work right away. I watched in amazement how quickly one of them climbed the tree and the other helped with the ropes to lower the branches. The two large spruce were systematically taken down and their stumps removed. They brought their own wood chipper and hauled away two loads of chips. It did end up sprinkling for a while during the day, but they kept their sense of humor and continued on with their job. This group of three men are very professional and know what their trade
- Out on a Limb"Out On A Limb" was a very prompt in their services and did excellent work. I was very satisfied with their work and will call them again in the future. I would recommend their service to anyone.
- Elite Moving ServicesIt went great. They get in get stuff loaded quickly. They are very careful with your stuff. Very professional!
Hauling Services in Harlan
- Business Description:We specialize in residential home remodeIs, including bathrooms, kitchens, basements and other custom remodels. We are BBB accredited and currently only accept check or cash. We always offer free estimates and will come and sit down with you to discuss the estimate before starting a job. Our company is focused on customer satisfaction, we won't be happy until you are happy. We strongly believe in honesty, integrity, quality and punctuality, which means you, the customer won't have to worry, y..
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® is not just a moving company — it's a customer service company that moves!
- Business Description:We offer a speedy solution to unwanted junk, trash, or debris. We will clean out your garage, basement, or the entire house. Serving the Omaha area since 1987 we are prompt, handy and reliable. Give us a call. Jim Mood
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:Nebraska Licensed Workforce Development EPA Lead Paint Certified Firm Nebraska Licensed Lead Paint Abatement Contractor City of Omaha Bonded Contractor Liability insurance, Workman's Comp insurance Tier 2 City of Omaha Contractor Women Owned Emerging small business Minority contractor References availabl
- Business Description:Here at Holeshot we are a locally owned and operated expedited shipping company. We offer flatbed trailer services and can offer to move your trailers for you aswell. We are fully insured and have extensive experience in the trucking world. We pride ourselves in offering very affordable rates while providing excellent service
- Business Description:Personal freight shipping service. Visit our website for a free freight quote and save up to 60%.
- Business Description:Payment is due at the time service is complete. Some jobs require a 50% down at the time of signing of contract.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
When deciding if you should rent a dumpster or hire someone to haul your junk out, consider price, pros and cons, and your specific waste. This article will help you determine the best way for you to get rid of your junk with less hassle.
Find hauling services in
- Elk Horn
- Missouri Valley
hauling services in Harlan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-800-GOT-JUNK?4341 S 89th Street
- Des Moines Junk4300 Indianola Ave
Des Moines, Iowa
- Des Moines Junk
- Express Home Cleaning, Painting and Laundry6011 Maple Street
- Express Home Cleaning, Painting and Laundry
- Fast Trac Freight Services, Inc.3603 South 61st Avenue Circle
- Fast Trac Freight Services, Inc.
- LIMITLESS Delivery Services, LLC8722 Washington Cir.
- LIMITLESS Delivery Services, LLC
- Veile Contracting Inc301 South Jefferson
- Veile Contracting Inc
- WELLS TRUCKING1885 HIGHWAY 2
- WELLS TRUCKING