What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Harlan, IA
There are 2 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Harlan
- Loyal Lawn CareJustin arrived on time, was fast and thorough. This was my first time using a lawn service and I see no reason to ever shop around after this. He’s my guy. Super friendly and did an awesome job. Highly recommend.
- Loyal Lawn CareJustin and his team were amazing! They were efficient and did such a good job. I would definitely hire again!
- Loyal Lawn CareExcellent! We hired Justin for several jobs with our yard, landscaping, gutters & hauling junk away. He is professional and has an eye for detail. We are very pleased with his services. I would highly recommend this company.
- Rokahr Lawns IncThis is the third year we have used Rokahr to remove the leaves from our yard. We continue to be extremely satisfied with the quality of work and service they provide.
- Rokahr Lawns IncShane was the utmost professional, he was amazing at letting me know what it would take to get my yard cleaned up and executing. He and is team where at my house for an hour and made it look amazing, I can't say enough how much I trust Shane and his crew, I am going to hire them again and would recommend him to anyone! read less
- Rokahr Lawns IncThis is the second year that we have used Rokahr Lawns to remove leaves from our yard. We received prompt service - called one day and they were here the next - and our lawn looks great! Shane handled our request in a professional manner and the work that was done was very thorough. We will definitely use them again and highly recommend them to anyone looking for lawn services read less
- Rokahr Lawns IncVery happy with the work they did. Responded promptly to phone call and when they came out, they gave us a price (very reasonable) and did the work that day. Workers were very professional, efficient and neat - blew off driveway and sidewalks. Absolutely nothing to complain about and will definitely use them again read less
- Rokahr Lawns IncHe showed up very quickly to do estimate and did the work as soon as we talked via phone. When I got home he had cleaned up the yard as discussed. He bills monthly & I haven't received it yet so I don't have an exact price for work done
- Rokahr Lawns IncThese guys were very friendly, accommodating, quick, and thorough. I appreciated the detailed communication up front regarding what I wanted done and what they would be able to do for the price. (This was an Angie's List Big Deal.) They were motivated to get me on the schedule quickly and in fact came a few days early when a spot opened in the schedule. They did exactly what we agreed and cleaned up thoroughly. They called when they were done and went over details plus what they recommended as next steps. I will definitely use them again and strongly recommend them to anyone needing regular lawn care or one-time clean-up yard work read less
- Rokahr Lawns IncThey did a great job. They even swept off the porch, sidewalk, and our extra long driveway. Great job!
Leaf Removal Services in Harlan
- Business Description:Welcome To Grandview Window & Gutter Cleaning When you hire a professional service, you probably want more than just the job done. You want timely, reliable service from someone who cares about your satisfaction. With Grandview Window & Gutter Cleaning, that’s precisely what you’ll get. Call us today for a free estimate. We specialize in residential window cleaning, gutter cleaning, gutter guard protection installation and pressure washing. We have worked in the window cleaning business since.. read lessRecent Review:They did an excellent job cleaning the gutters & provided me with a video of siding damage where mice are getting in. I was not home, Mike left an invoice for price quoted, would definitely hire again. Thank you read lessThea S.
- Business Description:With 20 years of service we specialize in full service tree care. We now offer EMERALD ASH BORER TREATMENTS (Certified Arborist, Licensed in the city of Omaha and Insured) specializing in residential and commercial . Our services include Tree Removal, Aesthetic Pruning (Tree & Plant), Stump Grinding, Stump Removal, Injections, Soil Drenching, Micronutrient Fertilization, Disease Diagnosis, Disease Treatment, Disease Prevention. We also offer emergency services for hazardous situations. To req.. read lessRecent Review:Awesome service; immediate responses; available even sooner than estimated, with follow thru and completion; added info needed for next year due to bag worms; could not have asked for more timely and professional service. Highly recommend read lessJean M.
- Business Description:Since our inception, in 1997, our focus has been to provide quality and reliable Lawn Care and Landscape Management Services designed to meet the needs of each individual customer in the Omaha area. Lawn Care and Landscaping is our passion! Our goal is to become your partner, for whom you can confidently rely upon to design, develop, and maintain your Lawn and Landscape in the best condition possible. All the while freeing up your time for the better things in life and adding to the real valu.. read lessRecent Review:It went great. The service was excellent and I would recommend them every year!Tim H.
- Business Description:Hello my name is Chris Barton I am the owner of M.E.B. Lawn & Landscape This will be are third year in business, with so many choices for lawn and landscape in the Omaha area, I am so thankful for all of our customers that chose to use us instead of the our competitors. What sets us apart is quite simple. As the owner I take your satisfaction quite serious I will be the one on your property from start to finish of your project. this includes the everything from the design to installation to f.. read lessRecent Review:Review For A Boulder Wall With Stairs & Paver Patio I hired Chris at MEB Landscaping to build a two-layer eight-foot-high boulder retaining wall in my back yard. I loved the idea of boulders and having something different than the typical railroad ties and suburban block walls. Although he couldn’t show me much in the way of previous work he had done, his talk was smooth and he won me over. I handed him a check for ten thousand. The boulders themselves looked fantastic, but the stone slab staircase he built in the middle of it looked terrible. The rise and run for each step varied greatly and were far too small, making them almost impossible to walk on. I pleaded to have them redone, and even after they agreed, it was still horrible. (Photos below.) And because they weren't properly set and stabilized, many started cracking and breaking after only a few months. Huge disappointment. But the real issue came when I inexplicably decided to pay another two grand for them to build my paver patio. They initially built it the wrong size and had to redo it. Then the brick cuts along the curved corners were absolutely atrocious, and as their supposed “satisfaction guarantee” implied, they finally agreed to redo it for a second time, albeit with attitudes growing slightly more cocky and condescending as the project days passed. The photos below show what photos of what the “new and improved” patio looked like. Use your imagination to extrapolate how bad the originals must have been. So not only did the patio turn out as ugly as ****, but to top it all off, they ran out of the polymeric sand – the stuff that’s used to finish and lock-in patio pavers – and simply bailed without any communication. They left me with patio unfished, cut brick shards all over the yard, and a garbage pile that had been accumulating the whole project. They never came back. Never fixed the mistakes. Never even finished the initial job. Chris and somehow the entire company (do they have a blacklist?) started ignoring my phone calls and voicemails. Twelve grand spent, and Chris just ghosted me. I absolutely recommend staying AWAY from this company. Sub-par craftsmanship, and sub-par people. Oh, I forgot to mention. During the patio build they decided to skip calling the city to get the buried utility locates, and ended up severing the house’s cable supply line, killing my internet, and didn’t call the cable company for repairs or even let me now that it had happened. I eventually went outside and discovered it for myself, the black hard plastic burial tubing jutting up from the earth. The quality was crappy. But the way they treated me was criminal. Seriously. Stay away read lessTony H.
- Business Description:Free Estimates Mowing Starting at $20 Buy 5 Yards Of Mulch, Get 1 Yard Free $200 Off Landscaping & Design (For Projects Over $1,200) $100 Off Sprinkler System Install or $40 Off Sprinkler Turn Ons & Repair $50 Off power Raking & Spring Clean Ups 25% Off Tree Shrubs & Lawn Ornament read lessRecent Review:Tuff Turf damages your property and refuses to discuss solutions. Tuff Turf has: (a) damaged BOTH gates that lead into my backyard - impressively including one that is locked at all times; (b) received three actual phone calls from myself and five or six voicemails over the last four months to rectify this situation; (c) damaged a concrete step leading toward my front porch - with enough force to have actually ripped a piece of concrete off of the step; (d) flattened every downspout about the house (they all swivel and can be raised), including one flattened to the point water escaped through the seam not the spout - causing a nearly foot deep hold and water to pool by the foundation of my home; (e) refused to converse, repair, or otherwise communicate with me aside from the first "I'll come out and take a look to see if I can fix your fence" conversation - held over a year ago. See attached photots to see the quality of work performed by Tuff Turf read lessDavid S.
- Business Description:ProStripe Lawn Care is your premier custom lawn care company. Would you like your yard to look like big league baseball fields, golf courses, football and soccer fields? ProStripe Lawn Care uses a special striping technique to achieve that custom big league look. Your yard will stand out from the rest of your neighbors...GUARANTEED read less
- Business Description:Stanger Enterprises is a multi-service contractor that specializes in roofing, tree trimming/removal, concrete, snow removal, remodeling and so much more! Located in Omaha, Nebraska, we are proud to provide exceptional satisfaction to those throughout the community. Our service department has been highly trained to perform the projects we complete to ensure nothing less than a high-quality outcome. Below is a list of our services which we provide but are not limited to. Call us today for ques.. read less
- Business Description:Monthly billing, Prepayment discounts, No job to big or small
- Business Description:Thomas Finn of Thomas Finn Lawn Care and Handyman has been keeping Omaha, Council Bluffs, Sarpy County and the surrounding metro area beautiful for more than twenty years. I provide top-notch residential lawn care services. Not only that, I will do some of the odd jobs that you don't want to do. I believe in providing great customer service and quality work for every customer...no exceptions! I provide the following services: • Mowing • Trimming and edging • Aeration and seed.. read lessRecent Review:Didn't bother to return my phone call. <br />Donan A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
- Elk Horn
- Missouri Valley
leaf removal services in Harlan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C&B Construction4715 Grant Street
- C&R Tree Service701 12th Avenue
- Carp's Complete Exteriors17804 Storage Rd Unit #A
- CFS Insurance & Notary Services, Inc.3872 State Highway 64 W
- Cherek's Home Repair10224 Weir St
- CJ'S LAWN & GARDEN CTR109 S 6TH ST
Missouri Valley, Iowa
- CM's A Cut Above4151 S 84th St
- C&B Construction
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- FIX-A-LOT Handyman Service622 S Wilson Ave
- FIX-A-LOT Handyman Service
- GM Handyman Services1231 Third Street
Webster City,, Iowa
- Goslin Contracting6116 Military Ave
- Grandview Window & Gutter Cleaning140 S 110th St
- Great Plains Tree Care17610 Storage Road
- Griffis Tree and Lawn633 south 1st street
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Groundscapes Inc12234 Roberts Rd
La Vista, Nebraska
- Gruenewald Construction Services of NebraskaPO Box 1185
- GM Handyman Services
- Heroes Lawn and LandscapePO Box 390324
- Heroes Lawn and Landscape
- I J RICKMAN TREE & LANDSCAPING5324 N 52ND ST
- I J RICKMAN TREE & LANDSCAPING
- Legacy Landscape19718 Military Rd
- Legacy Landscape
- Robinson Enterprises, Inc.304 Pierce St
- Robinson Enterprises, Inc.
- Urban Prairie Landesign17716 Storage Road
- Urban Prairie Landesign
- Veteran Landscaping and Home Services1310 S. 166th St
- Veteran Landscaping and Home Services
- Werts Contruction14718 V Plaza
- Werts Contruction