HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Auto Transportation

1611 Crenshaw Blvd (310) 686-5318

Torrance, CA 90501

Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.com...

hauling (14)movers (18)

05/28/2021

It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommend

Description of Work
Car transported interstate from Robbinsville NJ to San Diego CA

Category car transport

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

04/01/2021

Very competitive pricing and excellent service. Convenient and Fast.

Description of Work
Car transport

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

03/02/2021

Excellent service and price. I dealt directly with the owner who communicated clearly with me throughout. Lowest cost of several I obtain quotes from. Pickup and dropoff exactly as planned.

Description of Work
Transport a vehicle from Houston to Los Angeles

Work Completed On 02/18/2021

03/02/2021

Responsive and dependable. When we called the phone number the voicemail was full, but then we texted and had great communication with Nichole throughout the whole transaction. The driver let us know exactly when he would arrive, both at pick-up and drop off, and he was very capable and professional. It was a smooth, excellent experience and we would use this service again. We really appreciated t...

Description of Work
We needed a vehicle picked up in Illinois and delivered to our home in Indiana.

Category hauling services

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

03/01/2021

transport a car from Florida to Las Vegas

Description of Work
It was great. Timely pick up . Timely delivery . Good price. Overall great service

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

02/18/2021

Nichole was wonderful. This was a sad story of a friend going through a crisis who decided to drive the Honda Accord we'd lent him for local Seattle errands to Amarillo Texas. Our friend is now back safe and recovering with his family on the east coast, but we had to get our Honda back from the Amarillo towing yard where the police had left it after taking our friend to the hospital. So we called ...

Description of Work
Transport our Honda from Amarillo TX to Seattle

Work Completed On 02/18/2021

01/23/2021

Revised Review I did not receive a response to my request for quotation. I so stated in my review on Angie's List and I rated the company F for failure to respond. Subsequent to that review being posted on Angie's List, Nicole Hilton immediately contacted me to explain that a family member was in hospital with Covid 19 at the time of my inquiry. It was Christmastime. She explained that that is why...

Description of Work
Interstate transport of a vehicle

Work Completed On 01/23/2021

01/20/2021

Nichole was extremely professional and helpful in helping me fix a last minute auto transport problem caused by a less than professional auto transport company. She was able to help me on extremely short notice and at a more than reasonable price. I had no problems whatsoever and would 100% recommend this company.

Description of Work
auto transport

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

12/05/2020

Very well. Nicole was easy to deal with and you could tell she was invested in making sure you had a good experience. Car arrived sooner than expected and in perfect condition. She was upfront about the cost and the process and delivered as promised. I would definitely use them again and recommend Hilton to others.

Description of Work
Shipped BMW from Cincinnati to VA

Category car transport

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

11/02/2020

Well the driver called me before the boarding. Followed my instructions and even do i brought the car with out being there and he understood. Love the way it worked out.

Description of Work
I need a car to come from Massachuttes.

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

Review for HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT - 1611 Crenshaw Blvd, Torrance, CA - 38997481

We are a family owned and operated nationwide auto transport and auto moving company. With over 10 years experience specializing in shipping cars around the United States. Whether you are relocating, purchasing a new car or buying online, we provide reliable door to door service. Hilton Auto Transport guarantees exceptional customer service from start to finish.

Please Inquire