1-800-GOT-JUNK?

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2006

1-800-GOT-JUNK? is a full-service junk removal company. We'll remove almost anything – from old furniture and appliances to garden waste and renovation debris. Plus, we do all the loading and cleanup, wherever the items are – you don't even need to get it to the curb!...

Quality Containers

Quality Containers provides residential, commercial and construction dumpster containers. We service the Omaha area and surrounding communities. We offer both 12 yard and 20 yard containers for your clean-up projects from yard debris, construction projects, home remodeling, basement/garage clean outs, and more. Please visit our website for more information: http://qualitycontainersomaha.com/ or call/text us at 402-510-9027.

Hectors Lawn and Snow removal

Specializing in LAWN AND YARD CARE AND HAULING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Zach Of Haul L.L.C.

At Zach Of Haul we specialize in hauling, shipping, and junk removal. we haul it all! We are a family owned business that strives for satisfaction. We maintain a 5-star rating across many platforms. Our number one goal is not profit its to maintain a high level of trust and satisfaction with our customers.

09/10/2018

Great! Super fast and punctual but very expensive. But they are willing to show on a minutes notice which is awesome.

Description of Work
Hauled away a bed, small kitchen table, small table and a heavy couch.

04/12/2017

It went well, they were very professional and worked quickly. They charge by the footage used in their trucks but they packed the trucks very well, so I felt like I received the most 'bang for my buck'. They run a little higher than some other places but I was pleased to hear that they recycle everything they can, they don't just take everything to the dump. I would use them again.

Description of Work
I had furniture, and stuff. removed from our basement.

12/09/2015

They arrived with 3 men on time and ready to work. Most of the items removed had to be hauled up from our basement. Lots and lots of repetitive up/down the stairs. These guys worked at an amazing pace and all the while were pleasant and extremely respectful. If they came across an item that they thought was valuable and we may not wish to discard, they brought the item to us and asked (even a checque from Christmas that hadn't been cashed). We were so impressed with the amount of work they got done for the price that we asked them to return the following day to remove more items. We've recommended them heartily to anyone and everyone who might have the slightest interest in this type of service. It is comforting to know that most items are donated or recycled, and not everything was going to the dump. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Helped us downsize about half of our household in preparation for moving from a 3700 sq. ft. home to a 1200 sf. townhome.

01/21/2015

I called them at 10:30 am. Their truck with 2 two clean-cut young men arrived at 11:45am. They man handled the heavy hot tub from the deck, up a steep slope to the front of the house and loaded it into their dump truck. They also took an old lawn mower, tangled up Christmas lights, and a sack of misc. junk. They were done and gone at 12:10 pm. Great service!

Description of Work
Removed a Hot Tub from rear deck for disposal.

01/03/2015

Great Service! I called to get a quote, with the option of them providing service at the same time if the estimate was to my liking (and it was). Fees start at $99 and increase based on the amount of space your stuff takes up on the truck, I believe a full truck was around $400. I was given two price points based on the guys observation of my stuff and the final was on the money. Guys were very professional and polite. I was given a call in the morning to confirm when they would arrive and they were on time. They hauled the stuff out of the house and into the truck. I will likely not haul anything to the dump myself again. I don't have a pickup or a second set of hands to help me, so this is definitely the best route. This would have taken me multiple trips to the dump and or recycling center, these guys were in an out in an hour.

Description of Work
Hauled off an upright freezer, treadmill, TV's, chair, other misc household items

12/10/2014

They did their job quickly and thoroughly.

Description of Work
As soon as they arrived, they began filling their truck with the junk on our side yard. They were courteous and on time, and were done in a matter of minutes! I also showed them the pile in the garage and the items cleaned out of the shed. Though he wasn't sure it would all fit in his truck, he made sure it did. He and his crew were able to lift heavy items without strain or complaint. They cleaned up every last little bit. Items hauled away: empty paint cans, partially full paint cans, aerosol cans, scrap wood, pottery, broken tools, small furniture and a waterbed mattress. I definitely would use them again.

10/13/2014

They were punctual and professional. They did give us break in price on the mattresses but we felt that the price was still too high because we did not even come close to filling the truck. And for that reason, we probably won't use them again.

Description of Work
Picked up a mattress and box springs and a few other things.

09/10/2014

They were fantastic to work with. They did a very great job. They took everything that i wanted them to. There was a couple of thinks they could not take like paint. Which is totally understandable. They came exactly on time and were very fast with there work. I very much recommend them. They double checked with me on everything to be sure it was to be taken or not. Thanks for your great work.

Description of Work
I had them come and clean out two rooms full of junk collected over many years,

08/26/2014

They did a very good job ,very fast about doing it.

Description of Work
Remove 2 couches and a bed frame.

08/26/2014

Efficient and quick! We had used the services of 1-800-GOT JUNK previously, and the same two men returned and once again did an outstanding job. I'd recommend them to anyone who needs 'junk' removed!

Description of Work
Removed old newspapers, bills, boxes, and clutter from two rooms of home.

Category hauling services

Junk removal, junk pick up, junk hauling, tv recycling, computer recycling, rubbish removal, old furniture disposal, furniture removal, junk disposal, dumpster rental

OIL, GAS, CHEMICALS, ASBESTOS & ANY HAZARDOUS WASTE.