New Planet Moving & Storage

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2008

Full Service Moving & Storage, Long Distance and Overseas moves....

College HUNKS Hauling Junk & Moving® will take the weight off your shoulders and the strain off your back, with our stress-free junk removal and moving services. We treat your belongings with care and respect, and go the extra mile to ensure all of our clients have a stress-free moving or junk pick up experience. You can rest easy knowing College HUNKS will handle all your belongings in an efficient and cautious manner.

Specializing in junk removal, hauling away of unwanted items, dumpster services, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We also accept Zelle, in addition to cash, check, and credit/debit cards. Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Here at Route Runners we offer a variety of services from moving, pickup/delivery of your items and hauling away items upon request. We own a box truck with a lift gate that can tackle almost any task. From picking up furniture, to construction supplies. We can haul away your yard waste, old appliances etc. Our professional drivers come with great customer service and pay attention to detail. Locally based here in Las Vegas. Request your free quote today. 414-687–0069 RouteRunners88@gmail.com

06/06/2018

Terrific! Had to move A LOT of heavy furniture to Utah. Best deal in town. These guys were really good too.. Everything went as they said. Price was way less than others in town were, and I called many. If ever I need this kinda move done I'll use New planet

Description of Work
State to state move

06/03/2018

Awesome! Went outside the norm and used this local company to move a houseful of stuff to Pahrump. Booking was easy no surprise on the price. Best deal around and I called a lot of places. Very knowledgeable and friendly staff too. Would hire in the future and refer

Description of Work
Moved house furnishings

06/01/2018

Had to move larger items than usual from my business here, to S. California local. Place I normally used backed out last minute. Scrambling, I found this place. Boy am I glad I did. Completely saved my butt & pricing was way better than those other companies were. Even the one I usually use. They packed up everything for me! I didn't have to do squat. A bonus! Very happy. Will hire in the future.

Description of Work
Moved items for sale

05/26/2018

Pretty close to perfection! Had to move some stuff to Arizona. Money paid was fair. They packed it all up in a way it went ! Recommend for anyone needing this kind of thing.

Description of Work
Moved stuff to other state

05/23/2018

Excellent pricing. Called 8 places they gave best overall rate for a long haul move. Guys were great! Fast & friendly. Recommend to anybody that needs this kinda move done.

Description of Work
Cross country move

Category hauling services,moving companies

Long distance, commercial, international moving, packing, storage & crafting.

ask for details