New Planet Moving & Storage

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2008

4420 Andrews St Ste D

North Las Vegas, NV 89081

Full Service Moving & Storage, Long Distance and Overseas moves....

06/06/2018

Cynthia H.

Terrific! Had to move A LOT of heavy furniture to Utah. Best deal in town. These guys were really good too.. Everything went as they said. Price was way less than others in town were, and I called many. If ever I need this kinda move done I'll use New planet

Description of Work
State to state move

06/03/2018

Shawn A.

Awesome! Went outside the norm and used this local company to move a houseful of stuff to Pahrump. Booking was easy no surprise on the price. Best deal around and I called a lot of places. Very knowledgeable and friendly staff too. Would hire in the future and refer

Description of Work
Moved house furnishings

06/01/2018

Susanna B.

Had to move larger items than usual from my business here, to S. California local. Place I normally used backed out last minute. Scrambling, I found this place. Boy am I glad I did. Completely saved my butt & pricing was way better than those other companies were. Even the one I usually use. They packed up everything for me! I didn't have to do squat. A bonus! Very happy. Will hire in the future.

Description of Work
Moved items for sale

05/26/2018

Craig C.

Pretty close to perfection! Had to move some stuff to Arizona. Money paid was fair. They packed it all up in a way it went ! Recommend for anyone needing this kind of thing.

Description of Work
Moved stuff to other state

05/23/2018

James P.

Excellent pricing. Called 8 places they gave best overall rate for a long haul move. Guys were great! Fast & friendly. Recommend to anybody that needs this kinda move done.

Description of Work
Cross country move

05/20/2018

Larry P.

Good employees, fast Packers. The charges were easy to comprehend & real fair compared to most. I'd use again for a move no doubt

Description of Work
Moved house

05/19/2018

Pamela M.

Best deal I could find. Looked all over. Professional staff, especially Lauren was a great help! Would definitely hire again if I needed a good job done.

Description of Work
Moved furniture

Category moving companies,storage units

05/05/2018

Joe B.

I'd used this company before when I moved from NYC to Florida. Had to move my Mother's house to be near me. So used them again. Excellent as usual. Best price for all I needed with the move. No one beat their price hands down!

Description of Work
Moving Across State Lines

05/04/2018

Kenny M.

I'm retired and on a limited income, so I shopped around a lot. I had to move my home contents into storage because I'm selling my house. New Planet was local, they were the best price for what I needed done. Everything was handled professionally on time and as promised which is rare these days. I will definitely refer any of my other friends that need assistance to new planet moving & Storage. They did all they could to make it affordable for me and that says a lot

Description of Work
Moving home content into storage

05/04/2018

John M.

Was a great experience. Professional, kind and fair

Description of Work
My wife recently passed away. Had items to move from one state to another. A friend had used this company before for a cross country move & recommended them. I was pleasantly surprised by how easy they made everything for me. It made a difficult situation bearable. Will use again for sure. They beat everyone's prices too.

SuperSonic Movers

Supersonic Movers was founded in 2020 in Las Vegas, NV, and has over 3 years of experience. What is our company mission? "Our Mission at Supersonic Movers Is Simply to Provide High-Quality Services for Our Valued Clients. Our Team Goes Above and Beyond to Cater to Each of Our Clients Specific Needs. Through Open Communication and Exceptional Service, We Hope You’ll Find What You’re Looking for With Our Moving Company.” Our friendly moving team members offer bilingual services for your convenience. Because we value your privacy and security, all of our services are completely confidential. Warranties are available and we offer discounts to veterans and health care workers. To learn more about our services, call our friendly team members now! Our team of movers are the backbone of our company. Their ideas help shape the direction of our business as it continues to develop. Our dedicated team of experienced professionals are always on the ball, utilizing the latest technology and best equipment to get the job done right. We’re dedicated to meeting our clients’ expectations and have gained valuable experience in various capacities through our work with both businesses and individuals. With everything we do, customer satisfaction always comes first. Hire SuperSonic Movers and rest assured you’ll be pleased with our services

Certified Moving Service

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! *No LONG DISTANCE MOVES* Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Offers by Certified Moving Service on Angi
    Move 4 Less

Move 4 Less is the leading Las Vegas-based moving company. Services encompass local and long distance residential moves, short and long-term storage, packing, senior moves, and specialty pack/move items (pianos, pool tables, chandeliers, artwork, mirrors, etc.). We are a local, family-owned company that has been established in Las Vegas for over 15 years. Our commitment to our customers is reflected in our management and staff’s extensive moving and relocation knowledge, experience, and positive attitude. Move 4 Less continues to participate in a wide range of community activities throughout the Las Vegas Valley. The company has always had a heart to give back where they can. Currently they are offering their trucks and moving staff to help move essential items throughout the valley. There is nothing better than seeing smiles on our customers faces! To know we took a stressful day and were able to make them smile, by doing what we love to do, is the absolute best.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Long distance, commercial, international moving, packing, storage & crafting.

ask for details