What are the best appliance colors and finishes? Read this guide for a round-up of classics and newer choices. You’ll learn the pros and cons of various options for your fridge, stove, oven, range, dishwasher, and washer and dryer.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Council Bluffs, IA
There are 28 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in Council Bluffs
- F & M Painting & RemodelingExcellent work! They showed up everyday on time and exceeded my expectations. I am very happy with the finished product. I would hire them again. I definitely recommend their services.
- Scott's Painting & Staining Inc“We are very pleased with the completed job! The wood siding repair and painting turned out great! A quality update to the house! We were very happy with our crew! Manny was attentive, kind, and easy to work with. We appreciate his attention to detail, and his patience with our questions. We would definitely use Scott's painting for future projects! read less
- EmeraldPro Painting of OmahaVery pleased with all aspects of Emerald Pro. Ross did great with answering all of our questions, getting us a quick estimate and coordination of the job, he and his team were very professional. Painters were polite, showed up on time, did a great job and cleaned up when they were finished. From scheduling, communication, pricing and execution all of our expectations were exceeded. I would definitely recommend Emerald Pro read less
- EmeraldPro Painting of OmahaAbsolutely the best company for your painting needs in Omaha. I went through nine different quoting processes with various Omaha-based companies before I signed a contract with Ross and his guys at EmeraldPro Painting of Omaha. EmeraldPros quote was the last quote I searched for after being incredibly disappointed with the process I received from other companies. I genuinely knew I was going to go with his proposal before he e-mailed it to me. Ross showed me videos he took of his crews doing work on other houses in Omaha. He showed me the paint and process his crews would be using. Everything he promised from the start was completed at the end with absolutely no surprises. I wasn't looking for a "blow-and-go" job everyone else was leading me to. I wanted my house painted right, with quality paint, done by people who take pride in their work. Ross was extremely friendly, always on time, very personable, and most importantly his guys did an amazing job on my house. Pricing was very, very competitive. They repaired small holes in my siding, replaced rotted facias, painted my entire exterior, and painted my front door. The job site was cleaned at the end of each day, and I was left with a stunning house that I couldn't be any happier about. I've had a lot of bad experiences in my short 7 years of homeownership fixing up my first house, and this has been the most pleasant experience thus far. I will return as a customer for more work down the road, and I will 100% be recommending EmeraldPro Painting of Omaha to any of my friends and family in the future. Thank you Ross, and thank you EmeraldPro Painting of Omaha for getting me excited to pull up to my home again read less
- Tray's Painting, Stain & Renovations LLCTray's Renovations did an awesome job. We recently moved here and the house we purchased need a little work prior to painting. Not sure who to call so we put a notice out on Angie's and Tray called. So happy he did. He came when he said he would and after I showed him what I wanted done he also pointed out a few things that needed work and explained why the repairs should be done. He was spot on with his information and our house looks outstanding. He did an amazing job painting the house. He made a few suggestions with the painting which improved the look immensely. He kept us informed every step of the way, he watched the weather like a hawk to let us know if he could do the exterior work or not. My wife and I couldn't be happier with his work. I already have some interior work I'll be using his talents for and will definitely use him in the future. I highly recommend him. Call him you'll be glad you did read less
- Scott's Painting & Staining IncScotts Painting & Staining replaced all of my damaged and questionable siding, sealed it properly and then painted it. I was very impressed with the attention to detail and the amount of preparation they did. They sanded, caulked and primed the new wood after seamlessly replacing only the damaged areas. I received estimates from other painting contractors who wanted to just paint over the damaged siding and Scotts Painting was the only contractor that would perform all the work in-house. They took the time to carefully detail all of the work which needed to be done. Then they gave me a couple different options based on my budget and explained the entire process. The finish and color transformation look amazing! I wish I would have hired them long ago. I highly recommend Scott's Painting and Staining. They far surpassed my expectations. I thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience and love the new clean look of the house!!! I have received many compliments from my neighbors read less
- Smith Painting, LLCJeff was great to work with, he made the process easy and delivered! We received many compliments from our neighbors.
- Smith Painting, LLCSmith Painting, LLC did an excellent job painting my home. Jeff's expertise and attention to detail far exceeded my expectations. I will definitely recommend him to everyone and use his services again in the near future.
- Smith Painting, LLCMy rough cedar siding had not been stained in over 10 years so it needed a lot of prep and repair before staining. I had a hard time choosing a color and Jeff patiently allowed me to apply several before choosing the one that was perfect. (He had to remove the stains I didn't choose so that was no small gesture!) The house was beautiful when he was finished. I will definitely ask him come back when my house is ready to stain again read less
- Smith Painting, LLCVery friendly, fast, and efficient. The exterior painting looked beautiful and his suggestions were great ideas. I'm glad I went with this company!
House Painters in Council Bluffs
- Business Description:Specializing in INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTING, CABINETS AND STAINING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! Quality work done right. Our customers service and your satisfaction are our top priorities. read lessRecent Review:It went great. They delivered on price, time and professionalism. I plan to hire them again for future projects.Travis P.
- Business Description:Welcome to HSP Construction! Located in Omaha, Nebraska. We specialize in bath, kitchen and basement remodels/renovations. HSP prides ourselves in great work at a competitive price. Our staff includes, experienced drywaller, tile setter, painter and carpenters. Owned and operated since 2012 (previously Handyman Service Professionals), HSP Construction provides service with excellence! read lessRecent Review:HSP remodeled two guest bathrooms, our kitchen, main bathroom and replaced our deck. We were pleased with the experience and thrilled with the results. The crew was respectful of our home, cleaning up after themselves each day and protecting our walls, banisters, furniture, etc. Communication with HSP was timely, thorough and frequent. We knew each day what tasks were to be performed and by which crew members. Although there weren't many, they handled change requests in stride. Chuck and his team are true professionals. Their attention to detail and "can do" attitude makes them such a pleasure to work with read lessAmy B.
- Business Description:Premier Painting specializes in interior/exterior and commercial painting services with 15 years experience. We offer free estimates, quality and professional services, as well as superior work ethic. Professional references are always available. Call or email us today for any inquiries read lessRecent Review:From start to finish this was a top notch experience… from phone response to answering questions, suggestions on paint, price, the wonderful paint job, the cleanliness during and after work … this company exceeded everything I asked for … highly recommend! read lessStef G.
- Business Description:Since 2014, we have been specializing in interior and exterior painting services! PLEASE CALL FOR QUICKEST RESPONSE TIME! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:He was a great painter. He was very personable. He had pride in his work. I would hire him again to do the exterior painting next year.Scott H.
- Business Description:Quality work done right. In business 10 years with 20 plus years experience. I walk through the project step by step with the customer to make sure that they are completely satisfied. I guarantee my work for at least 3 years, depending on the service provided. Insured and bonded read lessRecent Review:Tray's Renovations did an awesome job. We recently moved here and the house we purchased need a little work prior to painting. Not sure who to call so we put a notice out on Angie's and Tray called. So happy he did. He came when he said he would and after I showed him what I wanted done he also pointed out a few things that needed work and explained why the repairs should be done. He was spot on with his information and our house looks outstanding. He did an amazing job painting the house. He made a few suggestions with the painting which improved the look immensely. He kept us informed every step of the way, he watched the weather like a hawk to let us know if he could do the exterior work or not. My wife and I couldn't be happier with his work. I already have some interior work I'll be using his talents for and will definitely use him in the future. I highly recommend him. Call him you'll be glad you did read lessWilliam S.
- Business Description:Our customer service and your satisfaction are our top priorities! Call us today for a free estimate at 402-207-2560. Thank you! Registered and Insured Contractors in Nebraska and Iowa, Better Business Bureau Accredited, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Lead Safe Certified Firm read lessRecent Review:Excellent Job!!!!!!...Courteous professionals, on time and answered all questions and concerns...Would and will hire them again soon...Great people...Stephanie U.
- Business Description:Tevelde And Co. is a family home exterior remodeling business operating in Omaha. We’ve served hundreds of customers over the last seven years. We take care of all the exterior needs of a homeowner including siding, windows, interior/exterior painting, doors, roofing, and any other necessary exterior repairs. I have been working in the construction industry in Omaha since 2013 and couldn’t be more excited to get the opportunity to work with my two sons, Trey and Tristin. In an effort to set .. read lessRecent Review:very well. they were very professional and thorough. looked for hail damage on roof. siding and windows.Glen G.
- Business Description:We are a small, personalized business which started in 1985; original owner still working for the company. We can build or repair about anything on the interior or exterior of a building. If necessary, we have capable subcontractors for all areas in which we do not work read lessRecent Review:Our project went great, JP Painting did a fantastic job. They were professional, trustworthy and honest. We would recommend 10/10 times.Colin H.
- Business Description:Kenny's Painting Serviceis one of Omaha's "Premier" paint contracting companies, serving this area for more than a third of a century. We provide all types of painting throughout the Omaha, NE area. We specialize in the painting of exteriors and interiors - homes and businesses, refinishing decks, staining and varnishing, drywall repairs, including repair to texture ceilings, and some carpentry repairs. If you want to give your home or office a first class impression, we have the perfect f.. read lessRecent Review:Joe and his crew did a great job painting the outside of my house. What a difference it made!! I liked that they are very meticulous in the work that they do. They back brush areas that other painters do not do. All the staple holes on the soffit were filled in using this technique. I would definitely recommend them if you want a quality job done. I would give them more stars but 5 is as high as the scale goes. Thanks to Joe, Justin and Steve. You did a wonderful job read lessByron B.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated painting company, specializing in interior and exterior painting, woodwork and cabinet finishing and restoration; drywall repair, siding repair and more.Recent Review:Company came out fairly quickly to provide a quote once I requested one unlike some businesses on here that either didn’t respond to my message or never showed up after speaking with them on the phone. It took them a little while to actually perform the work because of a lot of rain, but it was worth the wait. Deck turned out really nice and I would use Brush & Roll Painting again in the future read lessHeath P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
If your metal railings could use a makeover, wrought iron paint can make them look new again. It’s a simple, budget-friendly project you can complete in less than a weekend. Here’s how to prep and paint your wrought iron railings in five steps.
The cost to paint the exterior of a house depends on many factors, like where you live, the house’s overall condition, its size and layout. This guide will help you determine a budget for your exterior house painting project, whether you DIY or hire a pro
Find exterior painters in
- Carter Lake
- La Vista
- Boys Town
- Fort Calhoun
- Cedar Creek
- Missouri Valley
exterior painters in Council Bluffs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A coating and Sandblasting2525 264th st
- A Room for Improvement2617 S 167 Cir
- A&M Cleaning Service3546 N 176th Plz
- A+ Creative Design 4019 Avenue D
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- A1ViPaint2102 Furnas #9
- AAA ELECTROSTATIC PAINTING1926 N 72nd St
- Aabex Contracting Services6403 S 177th St
- Abell Contracting. LLC5651 Grant Street
- Adams Painting Company3830 North 99th Circle
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman202 W North St
- Affordable Painting Inc5718 N 128th St
- AJ Roofing & Exteriors8761 N Hull Ave
Kansas City, Missouri
- Albracht Perma Siding & Window Co10723 Mockingbird Dr
- ALF Construct LLC24376 Barrus Road
- All American Pro Roofing & Services7147 N 112th Pl
- All-Pro Painting1009 Nelson Lane
- American Dream Home Improvement4602 S. 132nd Street
- American Heritage Restoration LLC3380 S Knox Ct
- Anointed Power3920 s. 16th str.
- Archie's Maintenance and Repair3110 state street 17
- Ayres Painting8502 North 44 Street
- A & A coating and Sandblasting
- B Handy7403 Nina St Ste #207
- Banik Painting2367 S. 80th Ave
- BC PaintingPO Box 460880
- Benn Denn Painting7014 Gertrude St
La Vista, Nebraska
- Beyond Dreams Construction LLC14301 FNB Parkway 100
- Boatman Painting LLC4556 Butler Ave
- Brent Shore Painting4332 D Street
- Brink Painting12121 N. 192nd ST
- BRINLEE HOME IMPROVEMENT CO6307 1/2 Military Ave
- Brite colors painting11621 S 206th St
- Brumfield Painting4528 N 81st St
- Brush & Roll Painting4630 S 85th St
- Budget Painting5077 S 57th St
- B Handy
- C & J Construction862 5th st
- C & S Roofing Inc2211 Peoples Rd Ste B
- C&B Construction4715 Grant Street
- Camenzind Homes10406 State St.
- Caniglia Painting7227 S 141st Street
- Carey's Home & Lawn Service910 Avenue E
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Carlson Restoration Inc8626 I St
- Castle Construction and Repair, LLC2000 South 11th Street
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Caulking Gurus2714 S. 42nd Street
- CFS Insurance & Notary Services, Inc.3872 State Highway 64 W
- Cherek's Home Repair10224 Weir St
- Christian Painting and Flooring6916 N. 97 Cir.
- Classic Colors Painting LLC1022 Bert Murphy Blvd
- Classic Contractorsp.o. Box 245
Fort Calhoun, Nebraska
- Color Store, Inc13743 Industrial Rd
- COLOR WORLD HOUSEPAINTING OMAHA & LINCOLN17117 Oak Dr STE F
- Complete Painting and Drywall6019 N. 108th Avenue Circle
- Cornhusker Custom Construction 4002 Pacific St
- Corrado Construction1605 S 94th St
- Crabtree CarpentryPO Box 462
Wilmington, North Carolina
- Crusader Construction Company623 S 9th St
- Custom Wall ProsPo. Box 612
- C & J Construction
- Dave Hueser4823 N 113th St
- Dave's Construction Services18827 jones st
- Decksyne12949 Himebaugh Ave 12949 himebaugh ave
- Denny Medders Painting13648 V St
- Dethlefs Homes, Inc.16306 Elm St
- Dew Right Construction1409 Dorene Blvd
Carter Lake, Iowa
- Deyo home innovations 78 Opal Dr
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Donaldson Home Exteriors LLC2008 W Broadway
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Dragonfly Landscape2710 Tara Hills St
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Dave Hueser
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elite Painting10515 Ellison Plaza 9
- Emeraldpro Painting Of Omaha7914 W. Dodge Rd. Ste #514
- Everlast Exteriors11319 P St Ste. 13
- Express Home Cleaning, Painting and Laundry6011 Maple Street
- Exterior Solutions6624 Blondo St Suite A
- EXTERIORS PLUS INCORPORATED20901 BENNINGTON RD
- Extreme PaintingPO Box 7424
- EZ Painting2302 Ave B
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Fassdrywall1909 read st #15
- Fine Line Construction10338 Newport Avenue
- Fleischman Painting Co.
- Frosty Effects Construction2025 A St
- FULL HOUSE MAINTENANCE4909 S 79TH ST
- FUTURE CONSTRUCTION SPECIALTIESPO Box 8575
- GERST PAINTING & CONTRACTING INC20214 VETERANS DR
- Glenn Services3322 N. 102 Plaza
- Gorman roofing17330 west center rd
- Goslin Contracting6116 Military Ave
- GPS Painting6530 Shenandoah Dr.
- GREG PETERSON13524 OAK ST
- Gruenewald Construction Services of NebraskaPO Box 1185
- GERST PAINTING & CONTRACTING INC
- Haldeman Corporation - HCRemodel & Design11811 I St
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman Joes3706 S 138th St
- Handyman Remodeling22615 Fairview Rd
- Harwood, Patrick J1726 Crawford Rd
- Heininger Construction109 Robin Road
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Heritage Painting & Restorations5402 Leavenworth Street (Mail) 4609 Dodge Street (Shop)
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Hoffman Weber Construction2104 S 156th Cir
- Home Science Solutions4383 Nicholas Street #302
- House Painters of Omaha4523 S 139th Street
- HOWE REMODELING1229 N 19TH ST
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- HSP Construction Inc5762 S 77th St
- Haldeman Corporation - HCRemodel & Design